Finding Her Destiny

Por Gracie182702

"As his tongue slid in between mine I felt as if I could have melted into his arms. Just from his touch my mi... Más

Running Late
Come Find Me
I Found You
Going Up Against The King
Glass of milk
The unexpected guest
Hide
Playing a dangerous game
The necklace
The carriage ride
Sparks
A new friend
Metting the king
Stain glass
Secret
The little box
goddess
Can I have this dance?
Journal Entry
Blood magic
Don't loose control
Candle Light
Left alone
Lonely
Secrets of the past
Blood stain
Playing with knife's
Seamstress
I know your secret
You must leave
Flour
Old Friend
Golden Festival
The Ball
A simple touch
Interrupted
Making a plan
Preparations
Star Light
Moments
Elegant
 Chaos
Making a plan
Quiet
Surrounded
Bruises
Steam
Marked
Office
The Voice
Months
Battle
Destiny
Part 2
Cold Water
Soup
Spy
Welcome
Growing
Its time
My world
A little laugh
Moments
The letter
Screaming
Never to return
Burn
Suprize
Spark
A simple glance
Books
A desperate kiss
Don't leave
Just a dream
The gift
Tea time
What have you done
Old friends
Private dinner
Memories
Wondering around the castle
Preparing
Chains
The demon of the night
Awake
Star light
Passion
The small room
Secret's
Dreams
Pleasure and Pain
Your mine
Between the walls
Stay
Scream
Flowers
Drunk
Blood
Our love story Part 1
Our love story Part 2
Visit
The ball
Breathe
Drugged
Escape
Village
The Loss Princess
New Identity
Alone At Last
Home
Be bold
Kingdom
A new day
Midnight run
Leaving
Pregnant
Going to war
Fire and Death
Finding Her Destiny

Confidence

50 6 0
Por Gracie182702

I awoke the next morning ready to start my day. Tomorrow night shall be the golden moon festival. Every eligible person from every kingdom shall be here.

I decided to start getting ready by taking a quick bath, before Kristan arrived to help me into my dress.

"Is this the dress you would like to wear today?" She asked while holding up the garment. "Yes." I said while walking towards her.

"I had some dresses made for me while I was on my journey. I would like to wear them today." I said with a smile.

"Okay but this barely covers your body. Are you sure you would like to walk out in this and be caught by your father. Also the royals that should be arriving today for the ball?"

She asked while examining the dress. After she helped me into the dress I started to examine myself in the large mirror. "Oh yes this is the dress I shall wear today." I said.

I kept reminding myself to act brave and confident like Lord John told me at the ball.

The dress had a slit in it that showed off my left hip, cupping my ass perfectly as I walked.

The front had a slit in it too for my stomach and cleavage to show through. It was red so it would be heard to miss, while walking down the hallway.

I started to make my way down into the main area of the castle for more eyes to gaze upon my body. When I heard a voice behind me.

"What are you wearing!" an angry voice that I assumed was Jamie's.

I turned to see if my prediction was correct, however my father was with him. He looked at me as if I was a common slut.

"Exactly what Jamie said. What the hell are you wearing!" my father shouted, however he was stopped when a few gentle men walked up to us.

"Lord Henry, it's great to see you." one of the men in the group said.

Then I felt warm hands wrap around my body and the stranger turned me towards him.

"David!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around a dear old friend. I haven't seen him in over 5 years.

He leaned towards me and began to whisper in my ear. "Let's run away now, before the man near your father rips me to streads."

He said as he grabbed my hand. He started making his way past the group of men talking to my father. When Jamie grabbed free hand that David wasn't holding.

"What do you need, Lord James?" I said in a cool and calm manner.

His face washed in confusion as I called him by his proper name. He quickly shook it off. Then replaced his expression to a stone cold expression. That most Kings wear at all times.

"Please, I need to speak to you." He said. Although he didn't give me time to answer him. He started leading me into a room far away from the crowd.

"What is the meaning of this?" I hissed as he closed the door behind us.

The room was empty, I believe it is a common sitting area. However I didn't have much time to think as he started making his way towards me.

"You are. Walking around in that." He said, as he moved closer to me pushing me against the nearest wall.

My breath halted as he leaned towards me and grabbed my hip, cupping my ass in his hand.

"I had the notion you wanted nothing to do with me, Lord James." I said in a breathless manner as his hand caressed my ass.

Then carefully pulling me closer into his bulge, that was growing in his pants.

"Don't call me that!" He histed through his teeth.

"I thought that is how you greeted  a royal." I said while tracing his abs underneath his jacket.

"Oh that isn't it. Are you jealous of another man touching me?" I asked as I pushed him off of me. 

I slowly made my way towards the door and leaned into it. Letting my dress fall behind me, to let my ass show through the dress.

"Oh and before I forget. Don't ever threaten me like you did last night." I said while walking out of the door.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22K 870 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
198K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
12.6K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
126K 6K 27
The day that changed my life was the day I ran from it all and made the hardest decision of my life. But I had too, I never got to chose as I was cho...