♡ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ♡

By RomanticFeminist

He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace i... More

Characters
Shergills And Mahajans
Attack On Mahaajans
Back to Chase Dreams
The Change
Breakfast By Mr. Shergill
Strange Feeling
Oh My Poor Fate!!
Never Commit Without Knowing
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
VAN MANUS
KARAN LEAVES
ON THE DOOR OF HELL!!
Monami's last Day??
PARTY IN JUNGLE
DEAL!!
Not an Update ;)
First day's First Fight
Cold Wars
Loosing All Possession
Midnight Noodles
Ignorance
Not My Girlfriend
Irritated
The Nonexisting Proposel
Karan To Settle Scores
Monami The Chef
What's Cooking Up??
That Stubborn Ape
This Room Is Different
SURPRISE
Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends
What Is Happening
I'm A Whole Mess.
In Two Days!!
Disappointments!!
Shopping
Street Hooligan
Love Birds?
Rings or Handcuffs
Loving Fiance
Proving Love
Sweet Disaster
Ocean Of Embarrassment
Unlike Of Him
Unholy Thoughts About Unholy Memories
Exhausted
The Day Of Doom
Friend As A Life Partner
Can I Just Die??
Who'll Be Rulling??
The Hurt
Haunting Thoughts!!
End Of The Happy Days
Hungry, OF FOOD??
Cooking Class
Wedding Treat
Ruthlessness
Ignored Issues
Empty Parts
The Mission
Where It All Started
A Wrong Guess
Ways To Kill
The Past
Dramatic, Tragic, Foolish
Regretting Being Late
Sweet Words, Sharp Slashes
Like A Queen
Empty Canvas
Black Queen
Cinderella
Show Time
Sweet Trouble
Responsibilities
The Old Friend
The Basement
For You
Announcement
Forever
EPILOGUE

Intruder

4.4K 223 13
By RomanticFeminist

After freshening up monu walks to the dinning table, everyone was already waiting for her.

"Wow. Biryani!! My favorite. Thanks bhabhi. But how did you?? I never talked about it. " Monami said taking a seat besides Sid.

"Papa asked me to make it, saying it's your favorite too. " Barkha answered with a smile.

"Too?? As in?? Who else's favorite it is?? "

"Karan uncle's " Baby answered.

"Not fair bro. How can you forget the favorite dish of your 'Khadoos Shergill', in just eight years. Very bad monu. Very bad." Sid whispered in a teasing tone clicking his tongue.

"Shut up Sid. And he's not 'mine' please. " Monami hissed.

" Stop with these mumblings and eat your dinner. " Suraj said pinning them with a Pointed look. 

Both noded and starts eating.

"Er.. Monu, the room you are staying in, it's Karan's room. " Barkha told. 

Monu and sid who were about to eat their morsel stops in mid way And looked at each other, monami in embarrassing shock and Sid in tease.

"Wow Monu, you are so quick. Atleast you should have waited until marriage. " He teased raising his brow and monami slapped his elbow, glaring him.

" Ouch!! "  Sid winced grabbing everyone's attention.

"What happened?? " Barkha asked looking up from her plate.

"Er... Um, Mouse, yeah there was a very cunning mouse under the table. A big one. " Sid answered eyeing Monami

Baby who was silently listening Sid and Monami's  conversation, laughed loudly.

"Now what happened to you?? Why are you laughing?? " Barkha questioned squinting her eyes at baby.

" I-I also saw the mouse. It was cute" She answered looking at Sid and then both laughed giving each other a high five. While Monu looked down in embarrassment.

" Stop being Childish and eat properly. " Suraj scolded the trio and they looked down eating silently.

" Yeah, so I was saying that the room you are staying in is Karan's room. There's a little electrical problem in your room. It'll be managed by tomorrow. Can you adjust for a day?? " Barkha explained looking with sorry eyes at Monami.

" it's okay bhabhi!!! " Monami answered as Sid tried to stifle his laughs beside her.

"Off course bhabhi. She'll manage, happily. Right monu? " He asked eying her with a mischievous look while Monu glares at him.

.
.
.

Everyone was sleeping except monu she is in her deep thoughts.... Suddenly a phone call broke her chain of thoughts and she picks up the call.

"hello.... Helloooo.!! Am I audible??" Taking it as a network problem ahe walked out of the room heading to terrace.

Meanwhile...

A person opens the main door with keys and sneaks into the house with luggage. He took baby steps and went straight towards monami/karan's room. He enters into the room and shut the door without locking it. Placing his suitcase in a corner, he switched on the lights then walks inside the bathroom. After almost ten- fifteen minutes he came back and switching off the lights layes down on the bed and covered himself with duvet. In just minutes he fell asleep.

After half an hour monami comes back from terrace and avoiding to disturb anyone's sleep she silently enters into the room and shuts the door without locking it. She also layes down on the bed.

After some time monami felt a hand on her stomach.

"What the hell!! Sid?? What are you doing here?? " She hissed.

No response!!

She gently removes his hand from her stomach and tried to sleep. But again, the person places his hand on her stomach.

"Sidd??" She Shouts but in low voice. " How the hell I'll be able to sleep with this three ton's hand on my stomach?? " She hissed.

The person wakes up with a jerk and jumps from the bed.

"Who's this?? " The person asked, picking up his phone from side table and switched on its torch.

"The voice isn't Sid's-

Monami mumbles to herself and Before they could see each other's face Monami started screaming.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thie-

The person jumps on the bed to make her quite and placed his hand on her mouth but by the sudden jump they got Disbalanced and fell back. Now the person is on the top of monu with his hand on her mouth.

His phone falls near them on bed and the dim lights of it's torch fell on their faces. They could not see each other's faces clearly but only eyes. In those moments, the time stops there when they look into each other's eyes...they felt an unknown push to stick in that moment. Forgetting the situation, they were lost into each other that deep that couldn't heard the voices which were coming from very close of them. And suddenly, the lights get switched on which broke thier trance.

Both of them looked towards the door breaking the eye contact. Everyone were standing their with surprise , shock, confusion and with a cheesy smile.

Monami jumps from the bed without looking at that person and ran towards suraj and hugged him closing her eyes.

"There's a thief. " She said Pointing towards the person without turning.

Suraj chuckled patting her back. After five six seconds of silence and giving each other some weird looks, Everyone started laughing except that person and monami.

Monami broke the hug and looked at them with confused face. She turns her gaze to the person and her jaws dropped, nearly touching the ground. L

"Karan?? " She whispered not believing it to be true while Karan looked at her with narrowed eyes.

" Woohoooo!!!! Surprise Surprise " Sid whispers near her ear.

" Chachuuuu! " Baby exclaimed excitedly and ran towards Karan hugging him.

"How are my little Princess?"  He asked Kissing her forehead.

"I'm fine. How are you?? " She asked back with a wide grin.

"If you are fine then I'm great. "  Karan answered hugging her tightly.

Monami was still standing there in shock and looking at him like a statue.

Karan gets up from the bed and hugged everyone.

"When did you come?? And why like some Thief ?? " Barkha asked stressing the word Thief while eyeing Monami.

Everyone laughed and monami sinks into the ocean of Embarrassment.

" Just a while ago. It was late so I thought to surprise y'all in the morning. But, the plan got destroyed. " Karan said eying Monami.

"Not at all Bro. It was the best way you could have surprised us all. Right Monu?? " Sid looked at monami while stifling his giggles.

Karan and Monami glares at him but Sid and baby laughed under their breathe.

"Okay enough. You must be hungry, go and eat something. We'll talk in the morning. " Karan nodded as Suraj said that before walking out of the room.

" Bhabhi, Now where..

Monami trailed off while trying hard to ignore a particular stare at her and kept her eyes trained at Barkha.

" You can adjust with your 'Khasoos Shergill' tonight." Sid whispered near Monami.

"Shut the hell up Sid " She hissed glaring at him.

"Er, yes, you do one thing, stay with me in my room for tonight. Okay?? " Barkha asked and monami nodded before following her out.

"good night chachu!! " Baby wished to Karan then walked out.

Monu and baby goes in barkha's room and barkha goes in kitchen, leaving Sid and Karan Standing in Karan's room.

When Sid turned to look at Karan he found him staring at Monami. "Ehem Ehem" He faked of clearing his throat to grab his attention.

"What?? " Karan raised a brow at him.

"N-Nothing. I didn't even said a word. " Sid spoke in defense and ran from there mumbling a 'bye' and Karan walked inside the kitchen.

Barkha saw him coming and started smiling. Karan sat on the island and asked. " What happened bhabhi?? Why are you smiling?? "

" Were looking nice. " She said Giving him plate of biryani.

" What do you mean?? " He asked again while eating a spoonful of biryani.

"Both of you, together " Barkha explained making Karan choke on his food and he started coughing badly.

"Hey!! " Barkha hands him the glass of water while patting his back.

"When did these clowns came back?? " Karan asked catching up with his breaths.

" In the evening. But, you, I mean this was so surprising. " Barkha answered, questioning him back.

"Yeah. Actually we have to execute a mission from next week, so got a holiday week. " He explained.

"Oh." She said smiling and after completing his dinner karan and barkha left to their respective rooms.

                          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Heyyy guys!! Hope you all are doing fine.

So here's the next chapter. Happy reading.

And Don't forget to vote and to Show some love in comment box.

See you all in the next chapter. Till then keep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 14.4K 35
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...
395K 21.3K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
495K 16.9K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
655K 34.6K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...