๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

Af httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Mere

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 39; 0x00

1.2K 34 41
Af httptonkin

mad hatter- melanie martinez
"so what if i'm crazy? the best people are."

"It looks nice." Grace complimented Luna's freshly dyed hair as she and the heretic walked down the busy streets. The shined annoyingly bright and the two tried to avoid bumping into people as everyone tried to walk down the cramped pavement. 

"I know, right," Luna replied, not even turning to give her a second glance. Instead, she observed the people and who was going to be her next meal. 

"You could be a bit kinder. I just complimented you." The vampire scolded, sounding slightly offended. But she instantly regretted her words when she recalled that she was talking to an emotionless, cold-hearted bitch. 

"At least I acknowledged it," She turned to her with a confused look, an expression which conveyed that she was convinced her response was perfectly nice. She looked at a pair of boys talking on the side of the street -- they looked naïve enough to be seduced by the two girls, "You wanna eat them?" Luna asked, pointing to them. 

"Which one do you want?" Grace narrowed her eyes at the duo, silently taking her pick; Luna did the same. 

"The blonde," She responded and she turned to the vampire beside her, who seemed pleased with her choice. Luna strutted towards the men and Grace followed closely behind. She approached them with a sinister grin, and they ate her act up, "Hello, boys." 

She noted how flustered they became so quickly. Grace gave a polite smile to the boy beside the blonde. But the way they were going to rip them apart was anything but polite. Luna looked into the blonde boy's eyes and compelled him, "You're going to follow me and you're not going to say a word."  

She didn't even wait to see if Grace had finished compelled her meal. Luna walked off with the blonde hot on her tail, following her like a lost puppy. She walked into an alleyway, far from any people -- but not far enough for them not to hear their screams. From the corner of her eye, she saw the brunette vampire walk into the same alleyway. 

Luna inhaled and extracted her fangs with pleasure and watched the boy's face morph from confusion to fear. She dug her fangs deep into his neck and sucked him dry within seconds. Normally, she'd take more time and let her victim think they could get away, but she was just hungry this time. 

Eventually, his head fell from his shoulders and dropped to the floor, his body following moments after. Grace was already wiping the blood from her mouth, she had finished before Luna. The heretic's fangs escaped back into her gums and she looked down at the corpse lying before her feet. She wiped away the blood from her mouth and licked the blood from her fingers, "Truth be told, I thought he'd taste better." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Another party emerged in Grace's bar and Luna had already drunk her way through it. It was the same as every night: blinding neon light's ricocheted off the walls, music played loud enough to make mortal ears bleed played from speakers and bodies pumping with blood surrounded Luna as she danced alongside them. Thick, black eyeliner encircled her eyes and an outfit that would make any man drool rested on her body. 

Luna danced with a random guy she'd never seen before, and Grace did the same. Luna wasn't sure why, but as a vampire everything felt better, everything sounded better. She danced to the beat of the music with her eyes shut. She clenched a half-finished bottle of vodka in her hand, taking sips occasionally. 

Once she opened her eyes, her eyes trailed over to the bar and she recognised the man who was sitting there, elegantly sipping his bourbon. She clenched her jaw as she made eye contact with him. As this intense exchange occurred, the guy she was dancing with placed his hands on her hips and leaned forward to whisper something in her ear, but it was more of a shout as he tried to yell over the music, "You wanna come back to my place?" 

Luna grimaced, "Not a chance." She grabbed his hands and pushed them off of her. Her humanity was off, but she still had some self-respect. She chose to ignore the presence at the bar and continued dancing with someone new. If you could even call him that, she saw the man leave the bar after their encounter. 

She could feel his eyes on her, but she paid no attention to the stare burning into the back of her skull and continued dancing. She took one long sip of the drink in her hand and dropped the empty bottle onto the floor, stepping on the broken glass. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Back to black by Amy Winehouse played from the speakers in Luna's hotel room. She looked up at the ceiling blankly as she lay on the bed in the middle of the room. She quietly hummed the lyrics to the song; her ears trailed off to the sound of cars and people shouting now and then. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. But, when she opened it, it wasn't who she had been expecting. Her sinister grin dropped as she made eye contact with Klaus, "Well, you're not room service." She went to slam the door in his face, but he put his foot through the door before it could close. 

She was enjoying her time without humanity. Not having a care in the world was good for her, she worried too much with her emotions. And she knew, deep down, if Klaus said or did the right things, he could get her to turn it back on. 

But, Luna's advantage was that she knew what she had to do to scare him, to irritate him to the point of leaving her the hell alone. She didn't care about him or what their relationship was -- or what their relationship could be, "Aren't you a little happy to see me?" He said as he took slow casual strides into the hotel room which overlooked New York. 

"Are you stupid?" She asked, and he looked confused but amused at her question, "Why would I be happy? " She asked, her tone almost humorous as she walked to the side of the bed so she could be opposite him. Her expression was blank, and Klaus couldn't see any feelings as he looked into Luna's eyes. 

And Klaus hoped his face did the same. That he couldn't give away any feelings of fear or worry, "You think I can't sense you're scared?" Luna almost whispered and her eyes went dark and Klaus knew she would kill him if he could die, "The mighty hybrid afraid for me? That's a first." She said, sarcasm dripping from her tone. 

"I see that turning off your humanity didn't take away your ability to be sarcastic. Fantastic." He said bitterly. Now, he was angrier than he was worried. He was angry at how unsuccessfully he hid his emotions; he was angry that he didn't know what to say to get her to turn her humanity on. He'd done everything to find her and he had prepared a whole speech, but the moment he stepped into the room his mind went blank. 

"I'd never lose my sarcasm, Niklaus," She grinned, "Okay, I'm very bored at the moment, so just say whatever you wanted to say and leave." Klaus inhaled deeply. Trying to organise his thoughts as he stared at the woman he couldn't recognise anymore. 

"Just please come back to Mystic Falls. Luna, I love you and I can't stand the thought of you killing anyone with who you make eye contact. I know you cared for Kol deeply and it was difficult for you and I understand you felt like you had no other option. But you do have another option: you can turn your humanity back on and come back home." He said, not breaking eye contact with her. 

"You're wrong," She spoke up, "I did have another option. It could've been like when you died," He watched her expression when she spoke of him dying, but no sadness broke through her emotionless mask, "I could've locked myself in my room and not speak to anybody but Rebekah. Would that have been better? No. Instead, I'm having fun. And you hate that I'm having fun without you. That's what you can't stand. You hate the fact that the Luna who listened to you and followed you around like a little bitch is gone. You, Nik, can't stand the thought that she's not coming back," Her words cut him deep enough to leave a scar, "This Luna doesn't want to go back to that shithole town." 

When he caught sight of her walking to the door, he immediately sped towards her and grabbed her by the neck and pinned her up against the wall. She raised her brows at him suggestively and stared at him for a moment before her eyes trailed down to his lips, "Have I ever told you how hot you look when you're angry?" 

"Jesus, Luna," He muttered, but he didn't remove his hand from her neck. She slowly her hands around his waist and pulled him closer towards her, "What are you doing?" He whispered. 

She looked up at him innocently, "Nothing." She shook her head slightly. His eyes slowly looked down at her lips. He knew he shouldn't want to kiss her, not in this state, but he missed her so much. It was wrong and he knew it. She slowly inched closer towards his face and so did he, until their lips finally connected. His hand loosened from her neck and trailed down her chest until he looped it around her waist. 

She smirked into the kiss and placed small kisses down his jaw down to his neck. He groaned quietly and finally lifted her so her legs looped around his waist. Their lips reconnected as Klaus placed Luna down on the bed. She laid back and Klaus placed sloppy kisses down her neck and Luna tightly gripped his dirty blonde hair, "Please... come back, Luna." He said between kisses. Luna rolled her eyes and muttered a word, causing Klaus to go flying into the wall. 

The heretic held her hand up and Klaus stayed in place. He tried to lift his arm off the wall, but Luna's magic was stronger than him. He breathed heavily and clenched his jaw as he stared at her. She tutted and shook her head slowly, "You are so pathetic. You thought if you kissed me and slept with me I'd just willingly follow you back to Mystic Falls?" 

"You made the first move, Luna." He breathed out as his eyes filled with rage. 

She laughed humourlessly, "Because I wanted to have some fun. You don't know how to do that anymore," She watched as he struggled against her magic with amusement, "You know, I lied. I do want to go back to Mystic Falls. Just so I can burn that stupid town," Klaus' eyes widened with fear. He didn't doubt for a second that Luna could burn Mystic Falls to the ground, "And you better hope, that when you wake up, there's a home to go back to." 

With those words, Luna snapped his neck and his corpse fell to the floor with a loud thud. She left the room and got into her car and drove straight to Mystic Falls. 

an; its 12:25 am and i need to wake at 6am for school tomo!!! but who gives a fuck lolllll. 

anyways. i have nothing to say apart from i hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank u so much for 50k reads its so mad. i also didnt proof read this chapter so any mistakes are not my fault at all!!!!! 

BYE LOVE U ALL!!!!!! <333333

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

2M 48.1K 181
(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 1 - 8] STARTED...
26.5K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
87.5K 2K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...
520K 19.5K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...