Typical Love Story (Harry Sty...

By trillstyles

Maybe this Love Story isn't so Typical? Bethany and Harry have been best friends for a long time. Harry went... More

Chapter 1: Reunited.
Chapter 2: Confused
Chapter 3: My Ex...
Chapter 4: Complicated.
Chapter 5: A Total Mishap.
Chapter 6: The unexpected surprise..
Chapter 7: Im so glad you feel the same way.
Chapter 8: The Mall.
Chapter 9: The boys..
Chapter 10: Lies.
Chapter 10: All Wrong..
Chapter 11: Broken
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Finally.
Chapter 14: "I'll wait"
Chapter 15: Dorks.
Chapter 16: An old Friend.
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 17: New Friendships.
Chapter 20: "i-i think I'm.."
Chapter 21: Its the Baby or me.
Chapter 22: Aftermath.
Chapter 23: I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough.
Chapter 24: He's Thirsty.
Chapter 25: Not missing you xx
Chapter 26: Joshua, Josh.
Chapter 27: Too Late?
Chapter 28: I love you so much, it hurts.
Chapter 29: Deal.
Chapter 30: Nothing but Time.
Chapter 31: Casting..
Chapter 32: Congratulations.
Chapter 33: Two can play at this game.
Chapter 34: The Show.
Chapter 35: "We need to talk."
Chapter 36: I don't want to let go.
Chapter 37: It's time.
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 38: Not to Mention..
Chapter 39: Pack your Things.
Chapter 40: All I Ever Wished.
Chapter 41: I'll be safe, I promise.
Chapter 42: Niagara falls.
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 43: Flashbacks.
Chapter 44: Work it Out

Chapter 26: Completely and Utterly Confused

281 6 0
By trillstyles

I woke up and groaned. Stupid phone. It was blaring my Ed Sheeran ringtone and I never thought it would annoy me. But it did. I was laying on my stomach so I just reached over on my side table that held old water bottles and cups from fast food restaurants and finally grasped my iPhone. I hit the lock button and the light literally blinded me and I squinted, barely being able to see why the hell it went off. A text, from Louis. I also realized that it was 12 in the afternoon. Thanks to my curtains that shield sunlight, I don't know what time of day it ever is.

From: Carrot Princess

Bethhhhh! Come over. I miss you :( xx

To: Carrot Princess

Fine. See you in 20. x

****

I pulled up into the apartment parking lot and got out of the car. I took Trevor's BMW cause i haven't driven it in ages. I walked towards the elevators with my wallet and phone in hand. I didn't even bother to dress up so I went in a sweatshirt pullover type thing and some jeans with my camel combat booties.

The elevator opened and there was someone inside already. Dammit. Awkward elevator ride. I walked in and the man smiled at me. I smiled back and the doors closed. It took almost a lifetime to get to just the third floor, and the music inside was absolutely horrid. The doors opened and I quickly made my way out. Thank the heavens, the guy stayed in. Phew.

Ah. the familiar complex that I lived in not so long ago. I miss those days, but what done is done. I knocked at the door, but at the second knock it flew open to reveal a very tired looking Louis.

"You came a little early." He said uneasy, gripping the door so that his body was only visible.

"Uh, yeah..can I come in now? I'm cold." I asked. It seriously was really cold outside. He still looked uneasy, and unsure of what to do.

"I don't think that's a good idea er-"

"Why?" I asked.

"Er-"

"Lou, stop hiding stuff from me." I said pushing past him.

My eyes went wide and my throat went dry. I should've listened to Louis. I should've stayed outside. I looked at the couch that was across from the doorway and saw Harry snogging some blonde girls face. I know we aren't together but that hurt. Like really hurt. Harry finally acknowledged that I was here and pulled away slightly. He seriously looked like a deer in headlights.

"Beth, uh-" he started but I just turned around and ran into Louis' body. Oof.

"Excuse me." I said pushing past him. I ran down the hallway and I could hear Louis and Harry's voice calling my name and telling me to come back. I really wanted too but i tuned them out, and my legs kept running towards the elevator. I just wanted to go up to them and have them tell me everything will be alright and that this never happened, but that would be a shit load of lies.

Finally at the last floor, I ran to my car. I can't even cry dude. That's how shocked I was. He works so fast. Does he even hurt inside? Did he forget about me? I felt my phone vibrate and i looked down at my iPhone. It was Louis. I didn't answer it.

I was still sat in the car, with it unlocked staring at nothing. Then, I heard someone open the car door to the passenger seat and I snapped out of it, reading to chop someone's man hood off. But it was just Louis.

"Beth. I should've have told you before." Louis started. What?

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked completely and utterly confused.

"The reason why Harry never called you or made contact with you was because of that girl."

"What-" I started and he cut me off.

"He was cheating on you."

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Small baby chapta. Cliffhanger too.

DON'T KILL ME OK .

x Naomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...