๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 38; 4x13

1K 29 16
By httptonkin

high enough- k. flay
"the world is a curse, it'll kill if you let it."

"You're still here? What are you doing?" Caroline asked Tyler, but his furious expression didn't turn to face Caroline. He faced Klaus and didn't take his eyes off of him. 

"Gloating." He replied as he poured himself a drink. Klaus stepped closer towards the barrier and looked at Caroline and he greeted her, but she sent him a death glare and ignored him. Honestly, Klaus didn't care if he was ignored. He just needed to kiss up to them so they can let him out. Once he was out, he would go find Luna. 

Since Kol died, Klaus hadn't heard from her or seen from her. He hadn't asked, maybe it was because he still hadn't fully grasped the thought that his brother was dead and his burnt corpse was only a few feet away from him, "Come home. Don't stoop to his level." He heard Caroline say. 

"He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself." Tyler seethed as he glared at Klaus. The hybrid stayed silent at his sire's threat, knowing he wouldn't be successful. 

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse." Caroline said as she grabbed a large white cloth to cover Kol's body. A tortured expression appeared on Klaus' face as he watched them cover up his brother's body. 

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even," He started and then he turned to Caroline, "Call Bonnie. Get her to let me out of here." He bargained, but deep down he knew it wasn't going to work, they weren't going to be threatened by him if he was stuck behind a magic barrier; they also weren't going to feel sorry for him. They hated Kol and they hate him. 

"I will never, ever, help you." Caroline spat. Klaus took a deep breath, trying to contain his anger. His already slim chances of getting out would disappear if he had an outburst. 

"Okay, you don't want me to get out. At least let me call Luna." Klaus pleaded, his cold expression had morphed into a one of sadness. He saw Caroline's face do the same. She looked back at Tyler who shook his head, telling her not to hand him a phone, but she ignored him. She walked over to the barrier and went to hand him her phone. 

Before he took it, she spoke, "They think she turned her humanity off."  Klaus didn't respond, he figured that's what she would do. He took her phone and immediately dialled her number. He anxiously paced as he waited for her to pick up. 

Finally, she did, "Yes?"  For a moment, Klaus froze at the sound of her voice and he didn't know what to say. It was chilling, he could hear she was emotionless from the short word she just said. His heart broke a little when he heard her speak again and how she said his name with such distaste, "Are you gonna say something, or are you just gonna breathe into the phone, Nik?"

He exhaled slowly, "Where are you?" He asked. He knew getting a response was unlikely, but it was worth a shot. And besides asking about her whereabouts, he didn't know what else to say; he didn't know what else to ask. 

"I don't know, to be completely honest," She spoke, her voice humorous, like she was on the verge of laughing at his fear and worry, "I was driving to New Orleans, but then I thought: If I go there, people would try to get me to turn my humanity back on. So, I turned around and I've been driving ever since. Does that clear things up for you?" 

He looked down at his shoes and pursed his lips. Klaus knew very well she knew how he was feeling, how everyone was feeling, "Luna, please come home." 

"Which home would that be? Mystic Falls? Or the many homes I had to make for myself when you were chasing me?"  It was clear to Klaus she was saying these things out of spite, but he couldn't detect a hint of anger in her voice, "Oh but don't worry about never seeing me again, I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually. Bye, Nik." 

Luna smirked to herself and threw her phone onto the passenger seat, prepared to ignore any calls which would come her way. She drove through New York and arrived at the bar where she asked one of her friends to meet her. She hadn't seen her in years; Luna only wanted to meet her because she threw incredible parties. 

She walked through the doors and caught sight of the brunette sat the bar, sipping on her drink. She went towards the girl and sat down next to her, "I'll have two shots of vodka," Luna told the bartender. He nodded and Luna turned to face Grace, and she did the same, "No offence, I think you should renovate this place." 

"Ouch, you've hit me where it hurts," She replied and held her hand over her heart mockingly, "I didn't think you'd show," Grace said, raising her brows. Luna smirked at her and the bartender came over with her drinks. Luna downed hers quickly and slid the other to her. She caught it effortlessly and downed it as well. 

"Well, I've got nowhere else to go. And your parties are always the most fun, so..." She trailed off. Grace knew her humanity was off; Grace also knew she pissed everyone off. She didn't have a problem with Luna being here - as long as she didn't screw things up for her. 

"Well, I'll make this party extra special -- as a welcome back." She smiled and took a sip of the drink she had previously. Luna was prepared to do what she wanted. No one was going to come to look for her. Klaus was trapped in the Gilbert living room, her brothers and Rebekah were searching for the cure, Kol was dead -- so she was in the clear. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Music was blaring, lights were shining and Luna was dancing with a crowd of people that would probably be dead by the end of the night. She swayed her hips to the music and Grace, who was next to her, did the same. Blood dripped from Luna's mouth, down her throat. One of the best things about these parties was that for every five people she sucked dry, another ten entered. 

Luna danced through the crowd towards the bar. She stumbled onto a bar seat and reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle of vodka, "You shouldn't steal." Grace scolded from behind her. Luna didn't break eye contact as she unscrewed the cap and downed half the bottle like it was water. She used her thumb to wipe some of the drink which trickled down her face. 

Grace looked her up and down before holding her hand out for the bottle. Luna happily jumped off the seat and handed it to her. As Grace took a few generous sips of the alcohol, Luna spoke, "Loosen up, Grace. I thought it was my welcome home party." She snatched the drink from the brunette's hand and danced her way back into the crowd. 

The only thing Luna felt at that moment was the burning in her throat as she downed the vodka, but it only lasted for a moment. It had been so long since she's had no worries or a care in the world. She had spent so long running and worrying and trying to make sure she didn't ruin everything for everyone. She wasn't sure why it took her so long to turn it off, because it was probably the best decision she had ever made. 

She looked across the crowd and saw Grace sat on a table by herself, smoking a cigarette. Luna appeared at the table in a second and sat down across from her. She had an innocent, yet mocking, smile on her face. Grace, on the other hand, had a scowl painted on her face, "Oh, come on, Grace. Turn that frown upside-down." She reached for her cheek, but Grace slapped her hand away before she could touch her. Luna smiled and raised her brows. 

"Listen, Grace," She started while she reached for a cigarette from the packet on the table, "You're being a mood killer and it's embarrassing that you can throw a party like this and you can't enjoy it," She lit the cigarette using her magic and took a pull from it before continuing, "You need to stop being boring and have some fun." 

"I thought you didn't care." She said, leaning on the table to get closer to Luna. The heretic watched anger swim around in her eyes. She took a puff and exhaled before speaking. 

"God, you were more fun in 1859. You remember? Back then, we couldn't do anything. Are you getting boring from old age?" Luna mocked and Grace's fury grow, "It was a joke!" She exclaimed with a laugh, "So, are you gonna sit here by yourself or are you going to join the party?" 

Grace folded her arms over her chest and she didn't move from her seat. Luna rolled her eyes and stood up. She took a final pull from the cigarette before throwing it on the table in front of Grace, "Fine, suit yourself." Luna went to dance again, but a voice from behind her stopped her from going further: 

"Wait," Grace spoke up through gritted teeth. Luna smiled victoriously and she turned around, "You're a terrible influence." Grace said. Luna rolled her eyes again and she held both hands out for Grace to take, and she did. 

an; yo wys b. anyways i have covid but its okay i guess. at least i dont have to go school #livelaughlove. 

anyways this was a short chapter only because half of it isnt following the tvd timeline, so im spreading her being in new york w grace over three chapters. but if you didnt see the announcement, i'm uploading them all at the same time so have fun. 

also, idk if it seems like luna has her humanity off rn, but when she interacts with klaus its gonna be a madness and im very excited to write it. anyways, ill see you in the next chapter bye bye, hope you enjoyed this one hehee. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
167K 6K 47
'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2-4] [THE ORIGINALS SEAS...
26.5K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
87.4K 2K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...