From Rags To Riches

Від LouiseAuthor

You've nothing left to lose when you pack up and move from New York to Texas with your college best friend. ... Більше

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Trigger Warning
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Fourty Nine

1.4K 74 4
Від LouiseAuthor

* Harry's POV *

It was my shift at the hospital and Hunter had made some great progress. We were a full month working shifts and Georgie was getting more anxious as time went on.

I think we had all lost hope of ever hearing Hunter's voice again, even though he was making progress every day I still felt like he was gradually slipping away. I wasnt used to this, Ive never lost someone I was this close too and I am not prepared to start now. Pippa is my shoulder to lean on and she constantly reminds me that Hunter will pull through.

Yesterday we all gathered around the waiting room as they tried to wake him up. He didnt stir but thankfully he was off the ventalator and has been breathing by himself, thats good right?

One of the specialist said it was for the best that Hunter woke up when he was ready, that the longer he sleeps for, the more time he has to heal. I dont agree, the longer he sleeps means the harder the recovery. I think the specialist was scared and told us what we wanted to hear.

Pippa and I went for a scan this morning with Alicia and the babies are doing good, we are now almost at the four month mark and my woman has popped like a balloon. Her tits are insane, heavy and perky. Her eagerness for sexy time has peaked to almost every hour on the dot and I gotta say, I love it.

I think I like having babies. Well, making them anyway.

"So doc, any words of wisdom on how to wake up this jackass?" I asked the nurse who was in redressing Hunter's wounds. They had healed very well and I hoped he wouldnt get too much of a fright when he wakes up.

The nurse chuckled before she answered me, batting her eyelashes like a mad thing. She needs eye wash or some shit.

"Um - they say talking to patients that suffered head trauma helps bring them back, something about the familiar voices" she giggled again and started biting on the top of her pen.

"Ah Ive done nothing but talk to him, he knows I am here. Id say he's sleeping just so he doesnt have to listen to me. I might see if Georgie wants to shake his trouser snake, that might wake him"

She burst out laughing and placed a hand on my shoulder as I sat on the uncomfortable plastic chair.

"You're terrible. Id never refuse talking to you" her finger glided down my arm and I watched it before I looked up at her.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, the scrubs did nothing to hide the rack she was sporting. Had this happened before Pippa, I would 100% have ripped those scrubs off her and took her from behind, bending her over Hunter without any hesitation. But as her finger continues to trail my bicep I want to cut it off with a stanley knife.

"Yeah, the woman at home with my babies in her belly loves to talk to me too" her hand lifts from my arm and she slowly places it into the pocket on her scrubs.

Just to add more salt to her open would I finish with "babies means two. We made them having sensational sex, you should try it sometime. Grey would be happy to assist" I point to Grey who is stood outside the door and her cheeks flamed up.

As if Pippa has some spidey senses, my phone begins to ring and I answer it, switching it on loudspeaker with a smile on my face.

"Hey baby"

"I just woke up" that means she is hella horny.

"Oh yeah, how did you sleep?" I can hear her gritting her teeth and I bite back a smile.

"Haaarrrryyy" she whines down the phone, I can hear her shuffling and next thing the phone switches to video call.

"Woaah baby" I get to see Pippa's legs spread wide and her free hand dancing down her round tummy.

I glance up to the doc and signal that its time for her to go. She glances at my phone and back to me, the bulge growing in my pants doesnt go unnoticed and she swallows hard. I raise my eyebrows in a challenge.

"Baby angle the phone a bit better, let me see that wet pussy" Pippa moves the phone and I groan when I see how wet she is, I can literally slide in through those flood gates in the morning. Its heaven.

"Beautiful, my fingers would stretch that pussy so good, do it for me. Add three fingers and be gentle"

As I hear Pippa moan, the three fingers beginning to push through heaven I point to the door and the nurse bails so quick, her face flushed with arousal and embarressment. If Pippa knew she was here, id have blue balls for a month.

Plus, my dick hurts from how horny I am, I think it might burst through the zip on my jeans.

"Harry" a breathy moan escapes her lips and I watch her fingers slip in and out with ease as I rub my cock through my jeans.

"Go deeper baby, tilt your back a little" I was panting as I watched her hand move.

I seen the bedsheets move slightly and I swore my eyes were decieving me. Well, I was a little preoccupied anyway.

"Im so close" Pippa whimpered and I pulled on my zip, slipping my hand down my waistband to grab a hold of my member.

Once I got a firm hold on my cock, I heard a deep cough bounce off the walls and I jumped up dropping the phone to the ground.

Hunter's eyes were fluttering open.

"Hunter" I stepped closer trying to get a better look.

"Oh god baby, so close" Pippa's voice sounding through the room as I stepped over my phone in a panic to get beside Hunter.

"Hunter" I was borderline shouting and his head moved to the side, his eyes continuing to flutter so I fucking ran towards the door.

"Doc, doc, he's awake - Hunter's awake" I stood in the hallway of the hospital, my hand still down my opened pants as every nurse, doctor and a few curious visitors stared at the scene in front of them.

"Uh - boss" Grey points to my hand as if I didnt fucking notice as a few doctors start pushing past me into Hunter's room. I whip my hand from my cock as if it just caught fire and stared sheepishly at my remaining audience.

"Im wearing ball strangers." They all looked at me in horror. "Tight boxers. Like Calvins, those ones. Real tight". I shrugged knowing I wasnt escaping this ordeal so I made my way back into Hunter, taking in the doctors trying to get him to speak, asking him questions and monitoring his response.

"Hunter, do you know where you are?" One of them asked and he nodded, he actually nodded. He's awake, Hunter's awake.

"How is the pain in your head from one to ten, ten being the highest. If you cant speak then use your fingers"

He slowly tries to lift his hand and a grunt escapes his dried up lips.

"Can you give him water" I ask before one of the doctors reaches for it, assisting Hunter in taking a drink through the straw provided. He down's it in seconds and they go to fill it up again.

When he tries to lift his hand mid drink, he gets it slightly off the bed before he lifts three fingers and the doctors write on the charts.

"Gee" He rumbles and I automatically pick up on what he is saying.

"Georgie, ill get her brother, ill bring her here. They are both doing fine. Dont you worry okay?" He shakes his head before he lets out a loud groan.

"No?" I ask, confusion laced in my tone.

"No" he croaks out. "Pop" he continues and I look to Grey and he pulls out his phone.

"Nobody... else" he pushes out before the doctors change over his drip and take over with numerous questions yet again. I wait outside the room with Grey in a complete daze.

"Just Pop?" Grey asks as he looks down at his phone again.

"That's all he said."

"What about Georgie?" Grey asks the obvious question we all want the answer to.

"Just Pop's" I know Georgie will kill me, but Im not about to go against Hunter when I only got him back. "Its best to keep this quiet for now" I add, before Grey walks away, his phone ready to make the call.

I wait around until the doctors and nurses finish up with Hunter before I am given the all clear to go back in.

When I walk back into the room, the air is knocked out of my lungs when I see Hunter partially sitting up in the bed waiting for me. He gives me a weak smile and Im so fucking close to crying with happiness.

"Its good to see you brother" I walk beside him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I - I - Georgie?" He croaks out, his voice very hoarse.

"She's been worried sick but the baby is fine, she didnt find out what she's having yet, she wanted to wait for you. How do you feel, can I get you anything?"

"N - No. Sit." He points to the chair and I throw myself in it before I pull it closer to his bed.

"Dont - " he holds up his hand as he trys to clear his throat. "Dont - Dont tell... anyone" he tries to reach for his cup and I quickly snatch it and bring it to his lips. He drinks through the straw and when he pulls back I place the cup back on the sidetable.

"The hawks - need to..." I can see the frustration in his face as he tries to push out the words.

"Im dead" he throws out into the room and I almost pass the fuck out.

"No fucking way Hunter. Do you know how upset Georgie has been? She is fucking pregnant with your baby"

"I know" He's so calm its scary.

"I also remember -" Is it bad that I want to slap his back and tell him to spit it out.

"I remember what they did to me" he starts coughing and a loud hiss leaves his lips, his face scrunched up in pain.

Pop chooses the perfect time to make his entrance and his face is pale white.

"You're really awake.." he walks slowly towards the bed, the only noise is the click of the door closing behind him.

"And he wants to pretend to everyone that he didnt make it. He wants to fake his own death to keep Georgie and all of us safe"

Pop bursts out laughing until he see's my face. "Wait, really?"

"Are you fucking crazy? You fucked my daughter, put a baby in her belly and you wanna dissapear. Fuck no. We can take the BlackHawks if thats what your worried about? We have Molly or Polly or whatever her name is, did you tell him that? Jason has a son, did you tell him that?"

"Stop" Hunter shakes his head holding his hand up. "Funeral" he says the single word like its suppose to give us the missing piece of this crazy puzzle.

"They will - attack -" I look to Hunter who is wincing in pain so I guess the remainder of his sentence.

"He wants us to hold a funeral because Jason will use it as a prime time to either finish us off or get his kid back. We would be vulnerable and its a great opportunity for him to go on the attack without us expecting it. We need to have everyone think he is dead because if everyone isnt absolutely distraught, especially Georgie then Jason will know we staged it. Am I close?"

Hunter nods, reaching for his drink. I help again and he begins to talk once he catches his breath. "I didnt know about the kid..." he sucks in air and adjusts the way he is seated. "We need to end it"

I look at Pop and he is alternating between pacing the room and scratching his head.

"I dont like this" he mutters to himself but Hunter keeps his eye's on me, pleading.

"This wont be good for Georgie, you do know that?"

"She's strong."

The room is eerily quiet for a few minutes before Pop blows out a breath.

"Can you walk?" Pop asks as blunt as ever.

Hunter shrugs and my stomach drops.

"We can put Hunter in a rehab facility, private of course. Get him on the mend." I nod in agreement.

This plan is good, very good. But there are so many broken hearts on the line.

"The boys need to know, even if its Moose, Miles, Big K and Racer. They are the guys we rely on. I cant expect them to grieve you and fight for the club in the same day, emotions would be too high"

"Georgie..." I look at Pop and his shoulders sag.

"She is the selling point. We need her to believe it for Jason and his men to believe it"

"She'll never forgive us" I state and Pop nods in agreement.

"But if we put an end to it and she gets Hunter back and we can all be safe and take back the city...". I know its wrong on so many levels.

"Then we have to do it, right? One last chance to end it, for the family"

"Its up to you Harry, its your club" Pop says, passing the impossible decision on to me.

"We'll do it. But it means we put an end to it once and for all"

A phone vibrates and Hunter looks at his sidetable with a smile on his face. I take a look to see my smashed up phone lighting up.

"Doc's picked it up" he is still smiling and I take my phone back in my hand. Hunter chuckles as I place it in my pocket.

"What? You back to being a dick already?" I mess with my brother, so happy to have him back.

"You - rubbing one out...Doc's heard.." my eyes widened and Hunter's chest begins to shake before he winces in pain.

"Doc's heard her moans" he squeeks out and Pop bursts out laughing.

"Were you having phone sex before he woke up?"

My face feels hot.

"Pfft.. no"

"She was loud"

"Ah fuck off and go back to sleep, you were nicer when you were in a coma"

Even though he is giving me a hard time already, its so good to have him back.

Fucking asshole.

* Authors Note *

Hey hunnies, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas 🥳

Things are starting to get crazy in the Riches MC, stay tuned 🙃

Dont forget to vote ❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
788K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
432K 7.9K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
200K 6.1K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...