An Idol's Secret | SKZ Fanfic...

By navi_llera

COMPLETED! ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—…'๐—Œ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—: ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’! โ If our fans knew about our true lives and what... More

Meeting The Characters
๐—ถ. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ (๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—)
Chapter 12 (F5's Official Debut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20 (MAMA Disaster)
๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ (๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31.5
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ (๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ.

Chapter 62

23 3 1
By navi_llera

A week then passed by like a flicker, time felt as if it was going so fast, yet so slow for everyone in the dorm. Time seemed to have stopped running, yet it was still counting the minutes, just fine.

Everything felt off for the girls, something didn't feel right, there was this sort of unsaid silent that everyone agreed to not talk about, until two girls decided to change that.

"Hey Chaeyong...can you come over here for a second?" called Aby, who seemed a bit hesistant in calling her, but she was the only one who didn't seemed as affected towards this situation.

Chaeyong immediately stopped whatever she was doing and walked up towards Aby.

"Hm? What's up?"

"Don't you think...that something feels off here? I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but something doesn't feel right to me." Chaeyong sighed in relief, like if she was happy of Aby pointing that out.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one."

"I think it has to do with Rose, she keeps saying she's fine, but she looks terrible!! She looks like if she hasn't slept in years!!"

"And I think her mood is growing on Dahyun and Tiffany, especially Dahyun." she admitted, having a small shiver crawl down her spine, as she remembered what happened with Dahyun (which take in mind, only happened a few seconds ago)

FLASHBACK

She lightly taps on Rose's door, hoping for someone, whether that be a moody Rose who had just woken up, or a Rose who just had a meltdown watching her favorite drama for the one hundredth time.

She was hoping for someone to respond her call, but no one did, so she opened the door, just to remember that Rose had left.

"Right...at least she warned me!"

"Hm? What happened?" she frantically turned around, to find Dahyun, standing right in front of her, she hadn't even heard any sort of foot steps while she was there. It was like if she was watching a horror movie and a random jump scare had just occurred.

Quick, but still frightening.

"O-oh nothing! Rose just went out to get some fresh air!!" Dahyun appeared to be a slightly irritated by the sudden mention of her name, like if Rose had done something personal to her that made her annoyed every time she'd her name.

That's why talking to Chaeyong was the worst person she could have ever talked to in that moment.

"That's good...she's been getting back into her old habits recently."

"Yea, that's why I'm relieved."

"I know she's sad and everything, but if he had different motives from her, then why would she still like him? So that's where her anger came from, from the fact that she loved two men and couldn't chose between them.

Hm, that sounds a bit familiar! Where have I ever heard that from? A girl loving two men? Why, Dahyun would never do such thing, right? She would always be so loyal to her boyfriend.

Ooooh the shade

"Huh, maybe you should use that information on yourself." Chaeyong mocked, so that's where she started to f*ck up, makes sense.

Well, can you really blame her? She shouldn't really talk when she is having the exact same problem as her, if not worse.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, anyone could tell that she felt a bit hurt and even more aggravated than before, as Chaeyong was testing her patience.

As soon as she saw her face, after she mentioned her joke, she immediately took it back with saying:

"It's a joke! It's a joke!" like if that was going to help anything.

"Do you think this is a joke?" she snapped back, as she once again rolled her eyes and stomped her way out of the hallway and into her room.

"Oh sh*t, I f*cked up."

FLASHBACK (Rose's POV)

My eyes felt watery, I wasn't quite sure if it was because I was crying, or because I had just woken up and was sleeping for god knows how long.

All I knew was that I was hungry, that I knew very well.

Something had woken me up, which was odd, as nothing wakes me up and the sound wasn't loud at all, actually it was quite weak compared to other sounds used to wake me up.

It was a text message, just one text message, but I woke up thanks to it.

I couldn't quite read the message well, considering I was still drowsy after that long, deep sleep I was in, but I first read the message rather than who it was from.

Big mistake from my part.

It stated something about a place, that's all I could comprehend, for I was still half asleep and just wanted to check the message before I went to sleep again.

"Do I need glasses or something...?!" I couldn't read the message at all, it was too blurry for me to read, so I wiped my eyes twice to see if I was really as blind as I thought I was.

"Oh, wait never mind, I'm just sleepy, but my eyesight ain't that great either." I definitely needed to check my eyes after that, too I couldn't though, I didn't have time for it.

Once again, I checked the message and as soon as I did, not only did I question my eyesight, but also my mind and my well being.

"HUH?! JAE?! ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME AGAIN?!" No, they were not deceiving me, Jaehyun really had sent me a message.

I quickly jumped out of bed, out of the fright I had just received and check the message one more time...

Jae 😑✌️:
Meet me at the park,there is something I have to discuss with you, I promise I can fix this.

I scoffed, there was no way in hell I was going to agree to that, it was like asking for a death wish.

"Yea, no." I just decided to leave him on read and go back to sleep, but I couldn't sleep, since a bunch of questions flooded my head, too bad that I wasn't willing to even ask them to him.

"Why does he even want to meet me? After everything I've done? I thought I made it obvious that we couldn't be friends anymore." as I was asking myself these questions, I received another message, but I simply ignored it.

Until another message came in, after another one and another one. I knew that he could keep going, but I wasn't going to respond to any of them, no matter how many times he could have texted me, I was determined to not answer any of them.

Then, he started to call me, but I did not answer. He called twice, did not answer. Around the third time, I was starting to get annoyed, but still did not answer.

But at the fourth time, my blood was boiling and my patience was getting smaller and smaller, but I still did not answer.

Until, the fifth call came, that's when I completely lost it and decided to answer the darn phone.

"If he's going to call me a thousand times, I'm going to throw this f*cking cellphone over the roof and let the neighbors deal with that one."

"Or, I could just block his number." God, why didn't I just do that? But it was too late, as the call was already starting connect.

All I wanted to do was sleep peacefully for once, but I couldn't even have that for myself, because everyone just had to interrupt me when I was starting to get comfortable right?! What awesome timing they have.

"Hello? I'm busy recording a song right now! Can't you call me later?" You can add liar to one of my professions and talents from now on.

Not really a nice thing to do, I know, but it makes people shut up and that, is nice.

"I know you're not recording." I scoffed, how would he know? It wasn't like he worked in the same building as I did or even worked for the same company I worked for.

"Oh really? How would you know? You aren't here anyway."

"I am actually and I see no Rose here, I also checked your dorm. Where are you??" Stalker much? Yea, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this.

"Wha- Excuse me?!"

"No one answered the door?? They must be all asleep...look I'm at the dorm alright, you just woke me up."

"Good, now get ready because I'm coming over."

"WHAT?! NO!! I'll come to you!!" I immediately hanged up and hysterically picked up any sort of clothing I could find.

"God, I am such an idiot. But like, I can't just let him come over here!! Surely he'll tattletale everything I lied to them about!!" What a sticky situation I got myself in and I knew that he had done this on purpose, making me have to make the choice of meeting up with him or else he'd take me down with him.

As I finished getting myself ready, I quickly ran towards the exist door, only to find myself being blocked by Chaeyong from the exit.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm out to get some fresh air, can't stay inside all the time right?" I gave her a pleading look, as if I was asking her if I could go outside for a bit, and she nodded in agreement.

Heading out the door, not being sure if I should have been doing this in the first place, I slowly walked, approaching the park one step at a time.

As you can tell, I was taking my sweet a*s time, but I was sure he already knew this. It felt as if he was calculating my every move, like if he knew what I was going to do before I'd knew so myself.

I regret telling himself so much about me and my life, I think opening so much about myself affected both him and me, I shouldn't have expressed my opinions over everything, as only recently had I noticed that affected him.

At one point, I was going to have to arrive, no matter how long I tried to stall, my fate would still be the same, that's when I sat down on a bench, sighing deeply.

That's when, he sat down right next to me, out of nowhere. I didn't even know where he could have possibly appeared from.

I'm not going to lie to you, as soon as I saw his face and the sly smile of his, it didn't give butterflies in my stomach, nor any sort of "fluttering" feeling. Instead, I felt as shivers slowly went down my spine and traveled to the rest of my body.

His face was telling me a whole story from just glance, from just one connection, one friendship, one relationship. How he fell in love with me, how he felt betrayed by me, and how he's seeking forgiveness and revenge.

A small "gut-like" feeling struck me, like if a sudden burst of knowledge hit my head, saying the words:

"His face is nothing but an act, his whole persona, his life, is nothing but a lie. What is it that he truly wants from you?" but even with this feeling trying to help me, it was too late, as here I was, sitting down next to the man who these feelings are warning me against, he was already starting to talk to me.

"Look, I just want to talk, please just listen to me." I did not listen, instead I decided to interrupt him with the truth, the truth that we both we're hiding from.

"Jaehyun, can't you see that we're both f*cked? Can't you seem to understand that if Chan finds out about me still having feelings for you, he'll f*cking kill me and you?!"

"I only lied to survive, I lied because of you, for you."

"I do everything for you, can't you see that?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 843 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
1M 42.6K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids
43.8K 1.3K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
126K 4.5K 72
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—œ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—œ๐—ง . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...