Winter's Widow pt 2!

By mcuislife01

This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Sel... More

Update! 🥰🥰
Who Should We Be Next
Same Page
Our Dusty Rose Baby
Heated
Are My Babies Back
You Are Scared Of Your Wife
We Have Your Results
Teach Me Baby Girl
That Is A Lot Of Damage
Better In Every Way
You Can Not Write About This
I'll Be On My Back The Rest Of The Night
On With It
No Streaking
Spoil You Rotten
Sounds Good Daddy
Sugar Daddy
While You Can My Friend
Permission To Touch
Family Day pt 1
Family Day pt2- Cyborg And Psycho
Family Day pt3- Pool Day
Family Day pt4- Small Moments
Family Day pt5- Showered With Affection
Back To Our Roots
Mr. America.. Sir
My Birthday Wish
I Vow
A National Treasure
Start Paying Rent
Not In The Slightest But Beyond Thrilled
Let's Go Have A Baby
Lets Make Grant A Big Brother
Winnie James Barnes
Spot Of Sunshine
The First Of Many But We Turned A Corner
My Girls
Tell Me Piglet... Trick Or Treat
Let's Get Laid
I'd Do Anything For You
A Beautiful Family Moment
Use Me, Show Me, Take Me
Your Little Dance
The Way You Do Me
I'll Keep That In Mind, Doll
I'm Patient And I'll Wait
It's A Start
True Barnes Attitude
We Can Talk About It
Get Ready To Be Wrecked
Officially The Old Parents
The Start Of The Barnes-Rogers Family
With Anyone Else
‼️Update‼️
They Are Exhausted
When You Call Me Doll
Whats Best
Always Be My Baby
It's Not For You But I'll Let You Enjoy It
Everyone's Home, Together Again
‼️Update‼️
Thunder's Throne!!!

You Are Not Playing Fair Mr. Barnes

5.3K 84 32
By mcuislife01

*You and Steve walk back inside and down the hall.. he stops in front of your door*
Steve- Goodnight y/n.. *He hugs you and kisses your head.. you hold him tight*
Y/N- Goodnight Steve.. *You start to cry* thank you
Steve- For what?
Y/N- for being there for me when I need someone the most.. you didn't have to be..
*Steve smiles*
Steve- I am so glad that you came into my life..
*You hum in agreement and then you two part ways*

*you slip into the room and you see Bucky still awake reading. The book choice tonight is Chronicles Of Narnia, you smile and walk over. That's when you realize he's basically naked, he's in nothing but his boxer briefs.. you chuckle.. he smiles at you and you take the book out of his hands.*
Y/N- you are not playing fair Mr.Barnes.. *He smiles and hums in response* you know what it does to me when I see you all relaxed and reading.. exercising that old man brain of yours.. *You tease and Bucky laughs*
Bucky- sorry.. I forget my natural sex appeal sometimes *He teases back*
*You climb in bed and snuggle up against him*
Y/N- Mmhmm
*Bucky smiles and holds you close*
Bucky- your appointment is early tomorrow.. *You hum in response... your eyes start to flutter closed* so I'll wake you up and then I'll get Grant.. okay? *You smile a little bit you are almost asleep.. Bucky smiles and rubs your back* we're gonna have amazing make up sex tomorrow if your doctor says we can.. *He gets no reaction out of you.. he chuckles and kisses your head... you mutter*
Y/N- only if you're good..
*Bucky chuckles and closes his eyes.. you both drift off to sleep*

*You wake up and you see Bucky.. he looks so damn sexy and cute.. as soft and sweet. You are so turned on and you want to take this sweet soft man to his knees.. You kiss his chest.. he smiles and opens his eyes.. he pulls you on top of him.. and you grind against him*
Bucky- Mmhmm Baby.. we shouldn't-
Y/N- shhhh *You smirk* I've got you baby..
*You don't know why but you wanted to absolutely wreck Bucky in this moment.. or maybe tease him relentlessly... the thought of him moan and gasping as he climbs higher.. holding your hips and begging for a release.. it makes you wet just thinking about it... you grind against him and his hands shoot to your hips.. he holds you tight as he ruts against you*
Y/N- Mmhmm you look so pretty Kitten..
Bucky- oh ssshhit!! Mmhmmm yes!!
*Your alarm goes off for you to get ready to leave.. you chuckle and stop your movements.. Bucky looks up at you and gasps*
Bucky- well don't stop now!!
*You give him an evil grin*
Y/N- sorry baby.. gotta get ready for the doctor.. maybe we can finish this *You bring against him* later.. *You kiss him and climb off.. you start to get ready and Bucky is still shocked.. he has to jump in the shower to calm himself down and then he gets ready to leave as well*
Bucky- that was mean.. *He nibbles your ear* and I'll get you back princess.. *You moan and smile* sorry... I should have said Bunny.. and you should be worried because your wolf is starving.. *That made your stomach drop and you started to rethink your dominant episode this morning.. Bucky pulls you along with him*

*You head to the doctor early so you can back before Grant wakes up.. Steve and Nat listened for him just in case.. your doctor confirmed that it was false labor and you should only be concerned if the pain starts to happen like clockwork every 10 minutes.. Because of how you teased Bucky earlier you knew you were gonna get it later.. you asked Bucky to step out for a moment and that's when you asked the doctor about the safety of having sex. She said she had no worries and that you and Bucky should be able to resume your normal activities.. You were scared that's what she'd say so you decide to fib just a little and tell Bucky that you needed to hold off on any vigorous activities for at least a month, just as a precaution*
Bucky- okay... but what did she mean by Vigorous?! We only know vigorous!
*You laugh*
Y/N- what she means is no extra stress.. *You smirk, lean over, and tease Bucky's thigh* No edging or denying me.. No punishments... no teasing.. *You move to palm him through his pants.. he clears his throat and shifts in his seat.. he focuses on the road* but I can do all of that to you.. *You nibble on his ear* All. Day. Long..
*Bucky moans and then smirks*
Bucky- live it up baby girl.. but sooner or later you'll be at my mercy.. *He smirks at you and pulls into the compound... for some reason he thinks your hiding something*

*You get inside just in time to get Grant up*
Y/N- alright Little Wolf.. let's get some breakfast... huh?! *he smiles and snuggles into your chest* okay.... We can just cuddle for a bit.. *You kiss his head and he sucks his thumb.. Bucky walks in and sees you two.. he smiles and pulls you into his arms*
Bucky- you want pancakes?? *You nod and Grant coos.. Bucky laughs* okay.. I'll go make my special ones..
Y/N- thank you Baby
*Bucky walks into the kitchen and gets breakfast ready.. he then decides to call your doctor*
Bucky- hey I was just wondering if y/n had any restrictions on sexual activity... she said she asked but she doesn't remember what you said..
Doctor- oh yeah she had no restrictions.. as long as your not adding anything new then your normal stuff should be fine..
*Bucky smirks*
Bucky- okay, thanks doc!

*You eat breakfast and spend the day with Bucky and Grant.. night comes and you put Grant down.. you close his door and see Bucky, his gaze is mesmerizing. You walk to the bed lay down and act dramatic*
Y/N- I'm waiting!
*Bucky laughs and takes you by your ankles and pulls you down the bed*
Bucky- something seemed fishy about the doctors orders so I called her earlier.. *"Oh Shit" you thought* and she said you have absolutely no restrictions.. *He pushes your legs apart and you moan* so in response to your antics this morning... Hands and Knees, Bunny
*You have to think in your feet in order to save your ass... and you literally mean your ass*
Y/N- okay okay.. *You chuckle* I was just try-
Bucky- trying to get out of your punishment.. yeah, I figured..
*You blush and wiggle your hips*
Y/N- but what about our sweet amazing make up sex?! *You give an innocent smile* we deserve meaningful, sweet make up sex.. please Baby?!? You take his hand and kiss it,.. Bucky bites his lip and then smiles.. he takes your face in his hands and pretends to bite your nose*
Bucky- fine.. but after.. *He chuckles* after your getting punished..
Y/N- yes Daddy! *You say in a breathy moan and you can tell Bucky about cums in his pants.. you really need to stop teasing him or else you'll be on bedrest due to a wrecked vagina and a sore ass*
Bucky- come here..
*Bucky pulls you into his arms and gazed into your eyes*
Bucky- do you remember my vows??
*You nod*
Y/N- you remember mine?
*Bucky nods and gently kisses you.. you melt in his arms.. this man can be a total deviant ready to wreck you and have you begging on your hands and knees one minute and then the sweetest, loving husband the next.. you smile and moan against his lips.. Bucky leans you back and slowly pulls your pants down... he slips your underwear down and then lifts your shirt off.. he slips your bra off your arms and then leans down.. he takes one of your nipple in his mouth as he twists the other one.. you moan and rut your hips against Bucky.. he chuckles and keeps your hips in place*
Bucky- your gonna cum for the first time tonight by me sucking on your nipple and only your nipples.. *You whimper* after that I'll eat that pretty pussy of yours *you moan as he leans down and sucks on your nipples.. you start to feel the knot build in your stomach.. it's amazing.. you're gonna cum without Bucky touching your clit or his fingers inside you.. his tongue dances around your nipples and he gives both of them the same attention.. your body is on fire and the knot grows tighter and tighter.. he moans against your nipple and you fall over the edge.. you grab Bucky's head and force him down on your nipples even more.. he pulls off and pulls them between his teeth.. it feels so good.. he smiles and kisses his way down your body.. he kisses your belly and then disappears between your legs.. because of your belly you can't see Bucky.. which is so hot and also infuriating.. you feel his breath over your center and you moan.. you're about to beg when he presses a firm lick on your clit*
Y/N- Mmhmm yes!!
*Bucky smirks and starts to eat you out.. you whimper and he goes faster.. you are falling over the edge within seconds*
Bucky- Mmhmm so delicious baby.. *He pulls off with a popping sound* you ready?? *You smile and nod.. Bucky turns you on your side like he did yesterday and he bends your legs.. he pushes in you and you stop him*
Bucky- you okay baby?!?
Y/N- yes *You giggle* I just want to feel you.. *you pout and Bucky laughs*
Bucky- okay baby.. *Bucky slips off his shirt and pulls his pants and boxers off* better??
*You smile and rub a hand down his chest and then grab his thigh*
Y/N- much! *Bucky leans down and kisses you as he pushes in.. you gasp against his mouth and he slips his tongue in your mouth*
Bucky- Mmhmm baby.. I love you so much.. I'm sorry about our fight..
Y/N- me too Bucky... and I won't keep things from you anymore..
*Bucky smirks and slows his thrusts.. you chuckle*
Y/N- hey.. I kept this from you to protect my vagina.. *Bucky laughs and kisses you*
Bucky- I'll let it slide this time
Y/N- thank you, Daddy.. *Bucky thrusts into you hard and you let out a sinful moan and Bucky smirks*
Bucky- god I love the sounds you make.. mhmm if I could listen to them all night I would.. *Bucky gets an idea* maybe that should be your punishment.. *You whimper*
Keep you on edge all night.. make you a whiny, whimpering mess... begging for Daddy.. then finally when the sun peaks over the hill side I'll give you permission to cum *Bucky steeds up his thrusts causing you to keep making that noise... Bucky moans.. you feel so good that an actual tear falls from Bucky's eye*
Bucky- oh god baby!! Mmhmm yesyesyes!!
I need you to cum for me.. I need to feel you around me.. please baby.. Mmhmm
Y/N- hold me, Bucky.. please?!?
*Bucky nods and pulls out quickly.. he spreads your legs and you roll over on your back.. he leans down as he pushes in you and you wrap your arms around his neck and he sits up with you.. you end up squishing your belly a little but it's okay.. it didn't last long.. you just needed Bucky's hands on your body, his lips on your, while he thrusts inside you and you came so hard and so loud you're sure everyone heard.. Bucky buries his face in your neck as he feels you clench around him and he cums.. he gives you everything.. you kiss his neck and rub his back.*

*He lays you down and Winnie starts kicking like crazy.. she did not appreciate being squished.. you laugh and Bucky chuckles.. he leans down and kisses your belly right where she was sticking her leg out*
Y/N- sorry Winnie J.... but you'll understand one day..
*Bucky laughs and shakes his head..He helps you up and carry's you to the bathroom and he sets you down*
Y/N- hey?!
Bucky- use the bathroom while I clean myself up.. I'm not about to have you complaining for the next 3 days when you fight off a UTI.. *He gently swats your ass and you giggle.. you take him in your arms.. you act like your swooning*
Y/N- my hero! Always so concerned for me! *Bucky laughs and kisses you then pushes you to go do what you need to do.. once your done he uses a warm rag and helps you clean up a little more.. he then carry's you back to bed. He lays down next to you and rubs your body. You smile and wrap your body around his.. he kisses your head over and over again.. Bucky is still out of breath*
Bucky- okay... once I catch my breath you're getting punished..
*You giggle and hold him even tighter.. you know that he can't resist the warmth of your naked body and he's gonna be asleep within 5 minutes... and just like clockwork Bucky is snoozing.. you chuckle and kiss his chest and drift off to sleep.. you wake up in the morning to Bucky bring bottles of water, snacks, and Gatorade in the room.. you sit up and laugh*
Y/N- What in the world?!?
Bucky- oh all this?? It's just supplies for today.. you're not leaving this room till dinner..
*You smirk*
Y/N- oh really?!
Bucky- Yup! You're still getting punished..
*You bite your lip and turn around and get on your hands and knees*
Y/N- I'm all yours Daddy..
*He laughed*
Bucky- oh Daddy's not here yet, Princess...
*You look at him and he gives you his Winter Soldier Stare.. you literally won't be able to walk later and you're totally okay with that.. Bucky stalks over and pulls you up.. he roughly kisses you when you hear Grant cry*
Y/N- oh hold on..
Bucky- Nope.. he's actually already awake and Steve is getting him dressed now.. *You give Bucky a look*
Y/N- we can't just dump Grant on Steve, Bucky..
Bucky- it's Wednesday y/n... Steve's gonna have him till after his afternoon nap.. we've got all day..
*You smirk and kiss him*
Y/N- well then.. if that's the case.. *you wiggle your ass and Bucky's hand slides over it.. he gives it a nice slap and you yelp*
Bucky- Mmhmm you're gonna need to be louder than that!
*You moan*
Y/N- you are not playing fair Mr.Barnes..
*Bucky pulls your hair*
Bucky- Thats Sergeant to you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 10K 112
Set immediately after the events of Saving Steve (Book 2), Bucky finds himself locked up in the hands of The Company - a mysterious shadow organizat...
230K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
164K 5.6K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...
117K 2.8K 31
After you're found beaten and bruised on the road by Bucky, you form a beautiful friendship. He takes you to the Avengers compound and the mystery ar...