I'm Fine

By JLB_18

{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister a... More

Part 1: Chapter 1
Part 1: Chapter 2
Part 1: Chapter 3
Part 1: Chapter 4
Part 1: Chapter 5
Part 1: Chapter 6
Part 1: Chapter 7
Part 1: Chapter 8
Part 1: Chapter 9
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 1: Chapter 14
Part 1: Chapter 15
Part 1: Chapter 16
Part 1: Chapter 17
Part 1: Chapter 18
Part 1: Chapter 19
Part 1: Chapter 20
Part 1: Chapter 21
Part 1: Chapter 22
Part 1: Chapter 23
Part 1: Chapter 24
Part 2: Chapter 25
Part 2: Chapter 26
Part 2: Chapter 27
Part 2: Chapter 28
Part 2: Chapter 29
Part 2: Chapter 30
Part 2: Chapter 31
Part 2: Chapter 32
Part 2: Chapter 33
Part 2: Chapter 34
Part 2: Chapter 35
Part 2: Chapter 36
Part 2: Chapter 37
Part 2: Chapter 38
Part 2: Chapter 39
Part 2: Chapter 40
Part 2: Chapter 41
Part 2: Chapter 42
Part 2: Chapter 43
Part 2: Chapter 44
Part 2: Chapter 45
Part 2: Chapter 47
Part 2: Chapter 48
Part 2: Chapter 49
Part 3: Chapter 50
Part 3: Chapter 51
Part 3: Chapter 52
Part 3: Chapter 53
Part 3: Chapter 54
Part 3: Chapter 55
Part 3: Chapter 56
Part 3: Chapter 57
Part 3: Chapter 58
Part 3: Chapter 59
Part 3: Chapter 60
Part 3: Chapter 61
Part 3: Chapter 62
Part 3: Chapter 63
Part 3: Chapter 64
New Book!!
Rage

Part 2: Chapter 46

3.9K 223 22
By JLB_18

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Explicit content up ahead. Enjoy 😉

I wrapped my legs around Cairo as I waited for him to make the next move. This all felt too surreal. Before today, Cairo was dead to me—having not talked to him or seen him in so long, I had eventually pushed all memories of him to the back of my mind. But now that we've been in the same proximity all night, and that we've somewhat talked about what happened, old feelings have started to resurface. Call it infatuation, or maybe I'm just horny. Either way, I was more than willing to let him have his way with me. And this doesn't mean that I forgive him or that I expect anything from him. I just want for Cairo to fuck me, and I will take advantage of the situation one way or another.

I closed my eyes and tilted my chin up, pressing my head into the bed as Cairo entered me. I was so wet that he slipped in with ease, but the deeper he went, the more he stretched my walls. I clenched around him hella hard as it almost felt uncomfortable. I tugged on the sheets when he pulled out, and I winced when he pushed back in, filling me in one thrust. At the last second, I reached my hand out to stop Cairo from going balls deep.

"Shit," I cursed. He removed my hand and closed the small distance. He then leaned down, placing most of his weight on me, and proceeded to wait until I could adjust. My pussy throbbed as it tried to accommodate to Cairo's size. It was practically begging for me to get rid of the tension.

"Relax," he said kissing my neck. I was thankful for his patience. I mean, I definitely wasn't trying to torture him, but I sure as hell wasn't making it easy on him either. It's just been awhile since I had anything up in there.

"Okay," I said. He then hiked my legs up before distributing his weight back onto his hands. I bit my lip as he slowly pulled out. My back arched and I let out a breathless moan when he surged forward, catching me off guard. With my mouth slightly agape, he placed a kiss to my lips.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded before speaking up.

"Yes, keep going."

And that he did.

Cairo fucked me slow and hard. It was as if we were long lost forbidden lovers. His stamina was amazing, and he made me cum twice during missionary. It wasn't until I climbed on top that I was able to take back some control. I was beyond sore to the point where any stimulation made my pussy even more sensitive. The overstimulation made me want to run, but instead of running, I rode Cairo's dick like my life depended on it. My only goal now was to make him cum.

I leaned forward on my forearms and bounced my ass up and down as I controlled the speed and depth of penetration. I glanced back at Cairo and his gaze was focused solely on where we were connected. He smacked my ass, and I moaned as he massaged the pain away.

"Oh my god," I whined. I was too close to coming yet again so I stopped and slowly turned around to face him. I repositioned myself on my feet for more leverage and recoil. I then opened my legs wide so that he could see everything. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

I locked eyes with Cairo and blushed. I then looked down at his lips before looking away completely. Before I could even get my rhythm, he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, which caused me to fall forward on his chest. I smacked my teeth. He just won't let me have my moment.

Cairo said nothing and slowly thrusted up in me. I tried sitting up, but he locked one of his arms around my waist to keep me from moving.

"Cairo." He said nothing, only held me in place as he picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck." He drilled up into me. When he stuck his thumb in my butt, I jerked so hard that he slipped out. He laughed, pulling me back down and reinserting both his thumb and his penis. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. I was a squirming mess as I tried so desperately to get away.

"Ahhhh!" I trembled and squirted all over his dick. My body then locked up and went limp. And even as I rode out my orgasm, Cairo was relentless as he chased his own. To speed up the process, I repeatedly clenched and unclenched around his penis, trying my hardest to milk the cum out of him.

"Fuck," he cursed, and I smiled as I could feel his body tense under me. Then he suddenly lifted me up and ejaculated in the space between us.

"Shit," his chest heaved up and down.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, trying to catch my breath.

"The condom broke," he said. He then lowered me back down as if I weighed nothing. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm on the pill anyway," I said as my eyes drifted off. I soon fell asleep to the sound of his slow ragged breaths.
.....

My eyes snapped open when I felt hands shaking me.

"Asha," someone whispered. I blinked back the blurriness and sat straight up.

"Huh," I wiped at my eyes. After a moment, I finally noticed Penny crouched down next to the bed with her finger covering her mouth, telling me to be quiet. She pointed, and I looked behind me. Cairo was turned in the opposite direction, knocked out. I then looked down at myself and noticed that the sheets were bunched around my waist. I quickly pulled them up and around my neck since I was completely naked.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Your phone. April said it's been ringing on and off for an hour." Penny raised my phone so that it was at eye level. I squinted to see it. First, I looked at the time; it read 2pm. Then, I looked down at all the missed calls on my lock screen. I took my phone from Penny.

"Can you hand me my robe. I think it's on the floor somewhere," I tried to be as quiet as possible. It would definitely be a little awkward if Cairo woke up and saw me and Penny talking in the same room that we fucked in some hours ago. Penny went to fetch my robe, and I slipped it on before getting off of the bed. We tip-toed to the door, and I closed it behind us.

"Damn, it took me like ten minutes to find you," Penny stated loudly once we were down the hall. We stopped at the stairs.

"I see you all grown up and shit. Was it good?" She asked.

"Why are you so loud?" I grabbed my head.

"It's 2 in the afternoon, why you still sleep?" She asked. I deadpanned.

"Oops, never mind I know exactly why you was still sleep—gettin dick'd down all night and shit."

"Penny," I rolled my eyes.

"What? That's why I couldn't find you. I searched all up and through this house when April said your phone was ringing nonstop. The last place I expected to find you was in Cairo's bed. Damn, I need to tell Briana. She will have a field day with this shit."

I ignored her, unlocking my phone and going to my call log. Remi called a lot and so did Meech. I called Remi first, but she didn't answer. I called her again, still no answer. I started to get nervous so I called Meech. He answered on the second ring.

"What's wrong, did something happen?" I asked before he had the chance to say anything.

"Ain't nothing wrong, but I do want to make you aware of something."

"Okay, I'm listening," I looked up at Penny and she was trying her hardest to listen in on the conversation. She mouthed a, "who is it," and told her that it was her boss. She made an o shape with her mouth.

"Kennedy is out roaming around. As far as I know, she laying low, and ain't nothing suspicious," he said. It took a moment for me to process what he said. How ironic. I was literally just dealing with one Kennedy, and now my sister is out of the mental hospital doing who knows what.

"Do I need to be concerned?"

"If anything looks suspicious, I'll handle it. She don't know where you at, where you live, or nothing like that, and it's gone stay that way. Don't worry. She's not stupid enough to try something."

"But how do you know that? Like you said, she doesn't know anything. Sure, not my whereabouts, but that also means that she doesn't know about you. She might think I'm still an easy target. What if she starts scheming. I—"

I was interrupted by an incoming FaceTime call from Remi.

"I'll call you back." He didn't say anything so I clicked over. I smiled when my baby's face filled the screen.

"Hi mommy," she smiled shyly. I wiped my face to get rid of any crust.

"Hi baby. How are you?"

"I'm good. Me and Remi made pizza."

"From scratch?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, and it was good. It had pepperoni and sausage on it. We made some for you too."

"Thank you, that was nice. Where's Remi?" The phone switched around and Remi gave an awkward wave.

"Hey Remi, is everything okay? I saw you called multiple times. I'm so sorry, my phone wasn't on me and I had a late night."

"I was just calling because Imani kept asking for you. I was thinking that maybe if she heard your voice she would feel better."

"Oh, I see. Everything's good though?"

"Yeah."

"Ok good. Thank you for entertaining her."

"No problem. I said I would help out. You're doing me a favor by letting me stay with you. It's the least I can do," she shrugged.

"I know, but still I appreciate it. What are y'all gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"I honestly haven't thought that far ahead."

"That's okay. I'll call you back later. I need to take a shower."

"Yea, you look disheveled," she said. I tried to hide my smile.

"She had a very rough night," Penny interjected. I nudged her in the side. 

"No I didn't," I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy, when are you coming back!?" Remi turned the camera back around so that I could see Royce.

"Soon," I said.

"Does that mean today?"

"I don't know. It could be today or tomorrow, or maybe—"

"Mommy," she said sternly.

"Ms. Imani, is tomorrow okay for you?" I asked her. "I mean, I was originally thinking bright and early tomorrow morning anyway, but I can do today if you miss me that much." She crossed her arms over her chest and went silent for a moment.

"Are you having fun?" She asked me.

"Yes detective," I teased her. I don't know why her ass is questioning me like she pays the bills.

"Fine. You can stay." I started laughing. You should see her damn face. She's being hella serious like I needed her permission to do anything.

"Thank you Imani."

"Your welcome mommy." I gave Penny a look and she laughed. Imani was too cute, and her cuteness made me want to shower her with kisses.

"I'll call you later okay."

"Ok," she said. I told her I loved her and we hung up.

"I'm weak as fuck. She is a mini you," Penny said.

"I do not act like that. She got her own little unique personality."

"Naw, she got that shit from you. Y'all act all sweet and shy most of the time, but sassy as fuck when y'all want to be."

"Whatever you say Penny. I need a pain killer."

"For what?"

"My head is throbbing."

"I bet something else is throbbing too," she said. I exhaled loudly.

"Never mind, I'm about to go sleep it off. Who's up?"

"Everyone but Cairo. I see you put his ass to sleep. You got that magic pussy."

"No, more like he put my ass to sleep. That man can fuck. My stamina is nowhere near his."

"It's because you got that gorilla grip," she laughed.

"Penny, my goodness. I'm done talking to you." I turned and headed back for the room.

"Your Waffle House is in the fridge when you get up. And I'll have some pills killers ready for you too."

"Thanks," I said.
.....

The next morning when it was time for all of us to leave, and for me to head home, we gathered out front with our bags. As everyone said their farewells, I couldn't stop thinking about the weekend. After my nap yesterday, I took a shower, got dressed, and ate my Waffle House. The day was chill. I spent a lot of it in the hot tub with April, Briana, and Penny. They all wanted the details, but I only told them the bare minimum. I'm not always for telling my business even if it's just them. I had a good night...and morning, and that's all they needed to know.

Briana also checked my hand yesterday and rewrapped it for me. She said it looked fine, so I wasn't worried about it.

What else?

Oh, it hasn't been awkward between Cairo and I at all. He knows where we stand. And nothing has really changed except that we're on good terms now. Really good terms.

"Y'all got everything?" Briana asked. We all gave a synchronized yes in confirmation.

We made sure everything was in order including the hot tub, the kitchen, the game room, the bedrooms, and the bathrooms. We stripped all of the beds as insisted by the owner. We basically did everything that we were supposed to do.

"Make sure you call or text us when you make it," Briana said to me.

"I will." I gave everyone a hug, and they walked off. Cairo was the last to approach me.

"We good?" He asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Of course." I hugged him back. He kissed the top of my head and pulled away.

"It was nice to see you," I said.

"Just nice?"

"I meannnn. It was more than nice." And I'm still sore as hell.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, and I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was. I picked up the call.

"If y'all don't stop calling me. I'm leaving now."

"It's not me," Remi sounded like she was in distress.

"You know you can tell her no right?"

"I know, but it's hard saying no to her."

"I get it. But you still have to do it. Tell Imani that I'm on my way, and if y'all keep calling me I'm going to take longer."

"Okay, okay," she rushed out.

"Bye Remi."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and locked eyes with Cairo's amused face.

"Don't have kids," I mumbled as a joke.

"I don't plan on it," he said. I cocked my head to the side.

"You don't want kids?"

"Unless it's meant to happen, no."

"Oh," was all I could say. "But, I mean...a baby can easily happen though. It can happen when you least expect it."

"Not anytime soon. I'm real careful."

"Until you're not," I teased. He narrowed his eyes at me and laughed.

"Nah, keep that negative energy over there. Don't be wishing no kid on me."

"I'm not, but women are super sneaky these days. And with the way you fuck, I'm surprised you don't already have a trail of women with their legs spread wide open just waiting on you to slip up. Then they got a reason to trap you." He burst out laughing. I had to stop for a second and admire him. I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so hard. And I wasn't even trying to be funny. There really are some manipulative women out there that would do shit like that—get pregnant on purpose just to trap a nigga, especially if that nigga got good dick.

I started laughing myself. I sounded like Penny. That's when I know I've spent too much time with her.

But even as I stopped laughing, Cairo was still going. I frowned.

"Okay sir, are you done?" I asked him. He straightened up, tears all in his eyes and everything. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I was completely caught off guard. When he pulled away, I touched my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I already miss you," he stated honestly.

"And I really do hope you forgive me one day," he caressed my cheek. I was speechless. All I could do was nod. He then walked me to my car and placed my bag in the trunk.

"Be good," he said closing my door. I started the car and rolled down the window.

"I will. Make sure you stay away from thirsty hoes like ole girl from the other night." He nodded. I soon drove off, passing the rest of the group. I waved to them, and the girls blew me kisses.

For the longest time I couldn't stop smiling. Almost the entire drive, I was on cloud nine. That was, until I got a call that flipped my mood upside down. I eventually had to pull over. When I did, I broke down in tears.

.....

I am so sorry for the wait. I feel so bad, but that's why I'm making it my mission to update multiple times this week.

Any ideas on who called?????? I promise it's not what you think, but it's about to start a chain of events. As I said, the story is about to get dark again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until the next, which I hope to have uploaded real soon. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
1.8K 196 55
Got bored and wanted to write a story. 💕 Nerdy, quiet, and shy Niecey is dreading going to school today. She doesn't know that she will meet a perso...
13.9K 365 20
Explicit Story. Andrea gets involved with a big time drug dealer who she dropped out of school to be with. After he beats her the first time she lea...
75.6K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...