Reverie

By xxxchimmi

Jimin is a famous Webtoon writer. He loves to spend his whole time drawing his characters into a romance, sad... More

Meet the characters
Attention
One - Best Buddies
Two - Present
Three - Broken tool
Four - New Character // Main
Five - New Face
Six - Attitude
Seven - A place to stay
Eight - Long time dream
Nine - Stay Away From Him
Ten - Pain
Eleven - Confusion
Twelve - Truth Untold
Not an update BUT it's a pic of Jk back hugging Jimin while sleeping 🥰
Thirteen - Blushing
I got tagged :D
Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you
Fifteen - Late Emotion
Sixteen - Changing
Seventeen - Lost the loved one
Eighteen - The old self
IM CRYINGGGGG
Nineteen - The truth
Twenty - Almost getting caught
Twenty One - Changes
Twenty Two - The Beginning
Twenty Three - A Date
Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you
Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...
Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle
Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook
Twenty-Eight - Small Fight
Twenty-Nine - A Ball of Guilt
Thirty - Flustered Jimin
Thirty-One - Let Me Go!
Just a reminder
Thirty-Two - Back into the World/New World
Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality
Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You
Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine
Thirty Seven - Mission
Thirty-Eight - Truth Revealed
Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together
Fourty - You're such a Jackass
Fourty One - Was that a Confession?
Fourty Two - It is a Confession
Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?
Fourty Four- Mysterious Guy
Forty Five - It's Happening!

Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining

866 99 31
By xxxchimmi

Jungkook POV

School, as usual, was and will always be boring in my life. Although not everything is difficult for me, homework and assignments have seriously hampered my fun at school.

I didn't have any other reason to go to school besides wanting to see my friends and Hye-Joo.

Today was my first day at a new, or I can say, an unfamiliar school with New Face by my side. My head hurts from thinking too much since last night. Everything feels heavy and confusing. It happened so fast that I didn't manage to get a single clue of what was happening.

I wanted to ask New Face about it over and over again until he explains everything to me. But I understand it after seeing how his expression dulled every time he locked his gaze on me.

He didn't want to talk about it, or even speak to me about it.

Aside from that, I have a strong feeling that someone was watching me from somewhere, which has bothered me tremendously. That was how I felt throughout the day when there was no one else around and it was just me.

To be honest, I'm still confused by everything that has happened. After that strange incident with New Face while we were hiking, and when I found myself on the bed, in an unfamiliar room known as New Face's room, without even realizing it.

Everything in my head is messed up.

What is the fuck going on?

And, as far as I remember, he told everyone that he couldn't remember where he lived, and we even argued about it. I trusted him and let him stay with me, but what about now? Has he suddenly gotten his own place?

He told me that we were at his house last night and he wasn't even surprised at all, other than staring at me as if he was seeing a ghost. What made things even more perplexing was how I got into his room in the first place.

Did I pass out? Unconscious?

I set a silent glance at him. The teacher was speaking at the front, but I'm confident that his focus wasn't even there as he was clearly zoning out.

What exactly is he thinking?

I realized something as I stared at his face.

He's so...beautiful.

My mind was suddenly filled with his eyes staring deep into my soul, although it was a hatred one, but I'm still in love with it.

His eyes, they look fierce and cold when he's angry, annoyed or when he's looking at me. But when he smiles or laughs, his eyes will instantly disappear.

Sigh, I guess I really fell in love this time.

While I was having my moment, smiling like a fool, a sudden thought smacked me across the face, bringing me back to reality. "N-New Face," I mumbled in hushed tones.

"What?" He jerked awake from his trance and fixed his gaze on me.

I hugged myself and backed away from him slowly, attempting to protect my body from him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, furrowing his brows while staring at me from head to tail. "What's up with that stupid expression on your face?"

"Did you..." I swallowed hard. "Did you...K-Kidnap me?" I asked, my tone serious.

What if he was just pretending to forget everything and was planning to kill me the whole time?

"What?" His expression changed dramatically as his face contorted madly.

"You brought me to your house on purpose, didn't you?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, averting his gaze from me. "What exactly are you saying now, shitass? Put an end to it. We're in the middle of a class."

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?"

He clenched his fist and swung it hard to the back, threatening to punch me in the face, causing my body to flinch hard in surprise at the unexpected outburst.

Everyone's attention was drawn to us since all of my stuff had fallen to the floor.

"Stop talking nonsense, Jungkook. This is a warning."

"What's going on back there?" the teacher asked, and all eyes were drawn to us.

He immediately relaxed, his fist loosening. "Mrs. Kim, it's nothing. I'm sorry."

"Then, Park Jimin, answer question 4."

"Y-Yeah?" he asked, his face flushed in flustered. "Number four...?"

Number four? I quickly looked down at my book and grabbed my pencil.

He slowly rose from his seat, his gaze fixed on his book. He read the question and seemed hesitant to answer.

"What is it, Jimin-ah?" The teacher asked once again, tapping her fingers on the table while waiting for New Face to shout out the answer.

"Uh..." he nibbled on his lower lip, and I knew it right away that he didn't know the answer.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, pushing my book to him. Then I brought my finger and secretly showed the answer on my book to him.

"Park Jimin?"

"Uh, it's... The answer is N-Number 2. The majority brings about social change..."

I smiled, a little relieved that he actually gets it right.

"That is correct. Sit back down."

Smirking, I snuggled close to him as soon as he took a seat. "How can you not know the answer? It's literally in the passage."

"Shut up."

"Hey, where is the thank you for helping you?"

"Thanks, shit ass."

My lips curled into a tiny smirk, "Well well, what can I do? My Jimin wouldn't be able to survive in this school without me the next time."

"What did you say?" he asked, his eyes widening. "My Jimin?"

My heart rate plummeted at an alarming rate. D-Did I just say that? I could feel my face getting hot, so I averted my gaze, pretending to be cool. I chuckled, nervously. "I never said that."

"I picked up on your words. What in the world were you thinking?" he asked, rolling his eyes at me.

I shook my head and smiled at him. Aha fuck, that was so embarrassing.

***

[Break time]

"Does the cafeteria food here taste good?" Jungkook asked, his stomach churning.

"I don't know," Jimin shrugged. "I barely get to eat at the café before."

"Really? Why?" asked Jungkook, his eyebrows knitted to each other.

Jimin sighed, "Because this place isn't safe for people like me."

"I... don't get it." Jungkook hummed lowly, trying to figure out what Jimin meant by it. "A person like you. Um, you mean? Short?"

Their steps came to a halt for a split second as Jimin abruptly stopped in the middle of their way to give Jungkook a death glare before continuing on their way to the café.

"It's not like that," said Jimin. "There's a guy like Sang-Hoon here."

Jungkook's face instantly gloomed when he heard the name, and the thought of Jimin being bullied here began to grip him. "What does that mean?"

They entered the cafeteria and looked around for a table to sit at. But then, apparently out of nowhere, everyone around them surrounded Jimin, attempting to drag him to sit with them.

However, none of them were able to make him join them at their table. It's not like Jimin didn't know why. Of course, he was able to make sense. Almost all of them were checking up on Jungkook behind his back.

He sighed and turned to face Jungkook.

The taller man cocked his brow and smiled at him. "What's the matter?"

Jimin gestured his hand around them. "Choose where you want to sit. They're squabbling over you."

Jungkook frowned, "That's not important. Let's just find a place for both of us."

Jimin regarded Jungkook with skepticism. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I don't even know who they are. Plus, you owe me an explanation, remember?"

Jimin's mouth parted slightly as he remembered it. "Oh, yes. All right, let's find a seat first."

"There. I've spotted one. Let's go." uttered Jungkook.

They walked to the table and Jimin instantly took a seat, facing the wall. And soon as Jungkook had also sat down, Jimin looked around the hall quietly. He was praying in his head, hoping that the bully would never find him on that day.

Not with Jungkook right in front of him. He didn't want Jungkook to see how pathetic he looked when those guys were playing with him.

Jungkook sat down as well, taking the seat in front of Jimin. He tapped the table with his fingers to have Jimin looked at him. "New Face, you haven't responded to me yet. What does that mean with a guy like Sang-Hoon here?"

"Oh, that." Jimin smiled at the latter, didn't mean to flash his fear in his eyes. "I get bruises wherever I go."

"Bruises?" Jungkook sat still. His body didn't make a move. Each second, the volume of the sound around him has decreased by 20%. His chestnuts were fixed on the boy's smile as well as the eyes, where he could sense some fear behind the smile.

His lips pressed together as he tightened his jaw.

He could feel the rage throbbing in his veins and bones, and he was worried that he might lose his cool once he saw the face of that bastard.

"How bad?" he uttered the question lowly.

"You don't have to know—"

"Tell me."

Jimin's smile dropped dead when he realized Jungkook was behaving differently. "Um...Depends? But Jungkook, I'm all good. I don't care if they—"

"What depends?"

Jimin nibbled on his lower lip, lowering his head. "I mean, sometimes I got kicked in the face. Sometimes they didn't hurt me but humiliated me. And if I say anything back to them, I'm going to get beaten up all over my body."

Anger flashed and escaped through Jungkook's fierce eyes.

His blood was boiling but he only responded with a nod, not wanting to say anything because he could already feel his anger rising within him.

But then he had a flashback of Jimin with bruises all over his body, from the face to his back, after the boy had gone missing for a long time the other day.

His eyes quickly shot the boy in front of him with a serious look.

"Wait, New Face."

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"Did you remember? When you returned to my house the other day after being gone for days?"

"Yeah," Jimin said with a nod.

"What about those bruises? Did you get them from those jerks?"

The elder averted his gaze and hesitantly nodded. "Oh, that? Yeah..." Jimin let out an awkward laugh as he sensed the tension building around them.

"How do you remember that? I had already forgotten about it."

"New Face, I—"

"Don't you want to eat?"  Jimin quickly stepped in to cut off the latter and slowly rose from his seat after seeing the look in Jungkook's eyes, refusing to talk about it anymore.

"What would you like? I'll go get it for—"

"No." Jungkook shook his head and also rose to his feet. He leaned forward and gently pushed Jimin's shoulder down, causing the boy to sit back down on the bench. "I'll go get it for you."

And then he walked away, without saying anything else.

Jimin was left alone, befuddled by the younger's sudden change in mood.

"Is he mad?" mumbled him while still staring at the boy who was walking towards the queue line while having people around him trying to get his attention.

At the same time, Jimin was completely unaware that the fuckhead he had just mentioned to Jungkook earlier was quietly approaching him.

But it was as if he could sense someone was approaching him like he could surely smell the thin danger. And when his gaze met the boy's, he lost all color on his face.

"Hey there, obsessive shit. It's been a while since I've seen you. How are you doing?"

(Now that I've written two chapters straight after being discharged, now I need ten fucking hours of sleep hehe. NightGood, everyone.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
21.4K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
9.4K 1K 32
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017