๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 30; 4x05

2.4K 42 66
By httptonkin

after dark- mr.kitty
"i missed you, im sorry."

Flashback

Luna felt her throat tighten as she flicked through the pages of one of the many Grimoires the Mikaelson's had collected over the years. Anything she had learnt about siphons - about what she was - wasn't good. 

It made her feel worthless knowing that witches wouldn't accept her; that they would kill her if they were given the chance. Her attention moved from the book to the person standing behind her. She gave Kol a weak smile as she shut the Grimoire. 

Kol's eyes narrowed at the book, but then it clicked when he noticed her upset state, "Those witches don't know what their talking about." 

Luna nodded, but she kept her eyes down on her thighs. She heard the vampire let out a sigh, "Luna, you can't let this kind of stuff get to you. Powers or no powers, you're still a witch."

"They don't think that way," Luna finally spoke up, pointing at the spell book, "They think I'm an abomination that deserves to die." 

"They say that because they're afraid of what you can do. They know siphons can be more powerful than them. Don't let a bunch of witches tell you how powerful you are, Luna. Don't doubt yourself." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

After the dinner regarding the hunters and the five, Klaus and Luna had barely spoken. Even though they live in the same house and sleep in the same bed, they hadn't had a proper conversation. 

And it was even harder now considering he had left for Italy. 

One of Klaus hybrids had been murdered thanks to the hunter, and everyone was on edge as he now had werewolf venom. 

She was woken up by her phone ringing. Half asleep, she reached for it and adjusted her eyes to the brightness of her screen. It was Klaus. She frowned as this was only the second time he had called her since he left. 

She hesitated for a moment, but she answered, "Hey. How's Italy?" Luna said, her voice slightly hoarse. 

"Fine, did I wake you?" His voice came through on the other line. 

"Yeah, but it's fine. I was meant to get up around this time anyways," Luna told him, slowly getting out of bed, "Oh, did you find the sword?" 

"I did. I'm surprised it's still here considering it's been decades." Klaus said, making her smile slightly

"Well, I don't think anyone's going to care about some dusty old sword in the ground." Luna chuckled lowly. 

"How's it been without me? "  Klaus asked. Luna could practically hear his smirk through over the phone. 

"Fine, actually," She said matter-of-factly, "It is quiet without you though." 

"I'm going to take that as a compliment so my ego doesn't shrink." 

"Yeah, you do that," Luna smiled, "Also, have you heard from Rebekah? It's been ages since I've seen her." 

There was silence on the other line before he answered quickly, "Nope, haven't heard from her. Okay, I need to go. I'll be home soon.

Klaus then hung up and before Luna could even set her phone down, she immediately got another phone call, from Damon. 

She groaned before answering, "Oh my god, what?" 

"Have you heard from Stefan today?" He said hastily. 

"Uhh, no?" 

"Where the hell is he? " Damon mumbled. Luna's phone then chimed and she checked the message which appeared. 

"Did you get a message saying there are hostages at the Grill and that they're gonna die?" Luna asked unbothered. 

"There are hostages at the Grill?" Damon exclaimed into the phone. 

"I think the more important question is: how did Jeremy Gilbert get my number?" Luna muttered. 

She could hear Damon groan on the other side of the phone, "I just got it. Meet me at the Lockwoods.

"What's in it for me?" She asked, almost sarcastically as she brushed through her hair. 

"God, Luna. People are literally going to die and you're a freaking vampire-witch. And, as much as I hate to say it - we need you." Damon trailed off towards the end. 

Luna gasped sarcastically, "Did you just say you need me?" 

"Luna, please just meet me at the Lockwoods in 10 minutes." Damon then hung up and with a grumble, Luna got dressed. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"So we each take a different entrance, hit him at the same time."  Damon announced his plan to Elena, Tyler and Luna. 

Stefan then walked into the house and Elena quickly rushed into his arms, "Where the hell have you been?" Damon demanded. 

"Coming up with a plan." Stefan informed them. 

"We have a plan: the plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and feed it to him." Damon told him. 

"That's not a plan. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many hostages." Stefan countered. 

"So what?" Luna finally chimed in, making all heads turn towards her, "All I'm saying is, we've got a hybrid, a heretic and three vampires. I think we can take a human hunter and get the hostages out. Our plan just needs to be a little less gruesome." 

"But gruesome is what makes it fun. It'll make his death poetic." Damon argued.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I said 'a little less.'" Luna said. 

"They're right, Stefan." Elena agreed. 

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler added. 

Caroline then walked into the room, "My mum put squad cards blocking the streets. They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go." Luna noticed Caroline shift uncomfortably when she noticed her, making Luna avert her eyes quickly. She knew it was a bad idea for her to show. 

"Good. Great. No cops, not witnesses, no reason to wait around." Damon said.

"Hold on. You're not all going." Stefan looked around the room. 

"He shot me, like, nine times. If we're killing him, I want in." Tyler explained, anger lacing his tone. 

"He's got Jeremy. I'm going." Elena added. 

"I'm just bored," Luna inputted, "And I'm probably one of the most, probably the most, powerful out of all you and could help. A lot." She smiled sarcastically. 

"Listen, nobody's going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into." Stefan said, raising his voice slightly. 

"Until you figure it out?" Damon repeated in disbelief, taking slow threatening steps forward, "Is that where you've been, out buying bossy pants?" 

"This guy's known for setting traps. We'd be dumb to walk into one especially if he has werewolf venom." Stefan said, and out of anger, let out a detail he shouldn't know. 

"Does he?" Elena questioned. 

"He's had it before." He quickly covered up. 

Luna smirked to herself, "Well, it's a good thing I can siphon it." She said, standing up from her seat on the couch. 

"It's still too dangerous, Luna." Stefan said, sternly. 

"Fine. Fine. You want some time to do recon? You get one hour. But we're gonna need another witch, so where's the wicked witch of the west?" Damon compromised. 

"She can't do magic." Caroline answered. Luna shifted her weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably at the mention of Bonnie. They hadn't spoken since Luna had killed Elena, and she didn't doubt once that the witch hated the Salvatore with every bone in her body. 

"Really? Well, call her. Tell her Jeremy's life is in danger. Maybe that'll bring her out of retirement." Damon snarked before walking away, purposely bumping into Stefan's shoulder. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Stefan and Luna were walking away from the Grill after checking how many hostages were inside. Her brother had just hung up on Klaus after demanding he gets his hybrids on board with his plan. 

"What the hell were you doing in there?" Stefan finally asks, ignoring Elena who was looking out of the window. 

"Excuse me?" She asked in confusion. 

"You were agreeing to kill Connor. Listen, I know you hate Elena, but she needs to become human again. She can't handle being a vampire." Stefan explained, his eyes silently pleading with her but his tone was angry. 

"You're right. I do hate her. But I think she's a lot stronger than you'd like to admit. She's been through a bunch of shit and she just kept going. Her becoming a vampire was inevitable. You should be trying to help her, not fix her." Luna spoke her mind. 

Stefan's eyes softened for a moment, "Where'd this sentiment come from?" 

Luna shrugged carelessly, "Just speaking my mind. But you tell her I sympathised with her and I tear your tongue out." She said seriously, but a hint of playfulness. 

Stefan chuckled quietly, "I get that. I do. But I need to get this cure for her." 

"I get that too. But something's gonna pop up and fuck everything up and if, or when, it does - you need to be there for her." Luna told him in a soft tone. He nodded and then turned his phone back on to call Elena. 

"What did you find out?" Elena asked from the other line. 

"We could only make out voices." Stefan informed them shortly. 

"How many hostages?" Damon questioned. 

"Three," Luna chimed in, "One of them Jeremy's and then Matt's and April's." Luna told them, feigning a sigh. 

"What?" Elena exclaimed in worry and disbelief. 

"Those two idiots are like danger magnets." Damon remarked, his tone completely contradicting Elena's. 

"We need to get them out of there." The Gilbert said urgently, ignoring Damon's comment. 

"Yeah, I just need a little more time." Stefan told them. 

"Yeah, well the clock's ticking, brother." Damon said. 

"You know, I could do without the colour commentary." Stefan snapped. 

"The day Damon stops commenting on every little thing, is the day the world ends." Luna remarked. 

Stefan then hung up out of anger, and the two siblings walked in a fast pace, "I think you've got some pent up anger you need to release." Luna mumbled. 

Stefan scoffed, "Shut up." 

Luna chuckled and swung her hand around his shoulders, having to straighten her frame to reach, "Don't worry, I'll sign you up for anger management classes." 

"Well, your boyfriend happens to be the main source of this 'pent up anger'" Stefan quoted. 

"Huh," Luna thought for a moment, "I thought Damon was." 

"Both of them," He threw her arm off playfully, "And you're going to the third if you don't help me save these hostages." 

Luna laughed quietly and followed after him back into Ric's apartment. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

The second the door opened, Damon and Elena spun around to look at the two siblings, "Did you find the tunnel map?" Stefan asked. 

"Got it," Damon answered, putting his phone into his pocket and stepping forwards to Stefan and Luna, "It was in his weapons drawer with seven stakes, some weird MacGyver crossbow and the last remaining vervain in Mystic Falls. So, how about we get this party started?" 

"Not yet. Klaus is sending one of this men. He'll take the front. You and I can take the tunnels." Stefan tells him, making Luna frown. 

"Since when do we team up with Klaus and the Lollipop Guild?" Damon argued. 

"And why am I not going?" Luna chimed in, folding her arms over her chest. 

"We can't all go." Stefan explained. 

"Then you stay, I'll go." Luna compromised, but was quickly dismissed by Stefan when Stefan spoke up again. 

"And, Connor had werewolf venom. We need someone to draw his fire, the hybrids are immune to it so they're out best bet." Elena looked at her boyfriend sceptically, not understanding where he's got all this information. 

"How are you so sure he has werewolf venom?" Damon shot back, but he wasn't finished, "Why is Klaus involved, Stefan?" 

"Because of me," Luna quickly cut in to defend Stefan, "I told him what happened and since you're so bent on killing Connor, we actually need to get the hostages out. There's strength in numbers and hybrids are pretty strong - if you haven't noticed." 

While Luna was explaining, or lying, to Damon about the situation, Stefan had picked up a vervain syringe, "Are you two compelled?" Damon accused, not noticing what his brother had in his hand. 

"Oh my god, Damon. Seriously?" Luna mumbled exasperatedly.  

"This is pointless, we're wasting time." Elena cut in, taking a few steps towards the siblings. 

"You know what? She's right. Screw your plan. I'll kill Connor myself." Damon snapped. As he walked past Stefan, he stabbed him in the back with the syringe. The oldest Salvatore dropped to the floor with a thud. 

"Luna, help me move him to the couch." Stefan demanded hastily and Luna obeyed. She grabbed him by the arms and Stefan picked him up by the legs. 

Once the siblings placed him on the couch, Stefan started checking his pockets looking for his phone, "Why are you doing this?" Elena called out to the siblings. 

"Damon had the right idea with the tunnels. But I'm not gonna go in there if I can't count on him to do it my way." Stefan explained as he sent the picture of the tunnel maps from Damon's phone to his own. 

"If you can't count on him? You just vervained him." Elena argued in disbelief. Luna exhaled, running her hand through her hair in frustration. 

"You think he cares about April or Matt? He'll get Jeremy out and go after Connor no matter who gets hurt." 

"Then I'm coming with you." Elena said. 

"If he won't let me go, what makes you think he'll let you?" Luna chimed in, "I'm guessing you need me to babysit the both of them?" 

Stefan nodded gratefully and went to exit the apartment. He turned around quickly as he opened the door, "Elena I just need you to trust me. I promise I'll get them out." 

She hesitated for a moment, but nodded. Stefan smiled weakly and then sped out of the apartment. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:* 

"Does it not annoy you? How we just have to sit up here and do nothing?" Elena spoke up as she anxiously looked out of the window. 

"Not really. Better than potentially dying at the hands of a hunter." Luna answered. She was also looking out of the window, but she wasn't as panicked as Elena. 

After a few moments of silence, Elena cleared her throat awkwardly and she spoke up, "I heard what you said. When," She paused, "when you were talking with Stefan." 

Luna furrowed her brows, trying to mask her worry that she might of heard something about the cure or worse: Luna sympathising with her, "Elaborate." 

"About how Stefan should be trying to help me and not fix me. And how I'm a lot stronger than he likes to admit." Her voice got quieter as she continued speaking. 

Her mouth twisted into an 'o'. She let out a breath of relief, glad she hadn't said anything about the cure, "Well, I wasn't lying. And I guess you could take that as an apology," Luna said quietly. Elena raised her eyebrows in shock at her words, "Getting forced to turn sucks. I just wanted revenge. And when you're grieving you'll do crazy things." 

Elena nodded understandingly, "I get it. And I forgive you." She smiled softly, which Luna returned. 

Before one of them could say anything else, there was a loud explosion coming from the Grill. Both girls staggered backwards in shock and fear Luna was quick to pull out her phone. She quickly dialled her brothers number and put her phone up to her ear. Though getting a response was unlikely, she did it anyways. 

She cursed quietly when she got his voicemail, "Stefan, call me when you can and tell me what the hell just happened." 

She shoved her phone into her pocket angrily, "I'm gonna be so pissed if he's dead." 

"You think he's dead?" Elena's eyes were as wide as saucers and Luna did the same when he realised she just stirred up unnecessary worry in the girl. 

"No, I'm sure he's fine. They're all fine." She reassured her. 

Then, Damon groaned and shifted uncomfortably from his position on the couch. Elena quickly rushed to his side, "Damon. Hey. Can you get up?" 

Damon groaned and a grimace set on his face as his eyes fluttered open, "Where's Stefan? I'm gonna kill him." 

Just as Damon tried to sit up, a sizzling filled the room and Damon yelled in pain; Stefan took his daylight ring. 

"He took your ring? Why would he do that?" Elena said. 

"So he wouldn't get out," Luna told her, "Listen, I need to go see what happened at the Grill." 

Elena's attention quickly shifted from Damon who had rolled onto the floor to the Salvatore sister, "I'm going with you." 

Luna opened her mouth to protest, but was quickly cut of by Elena, "Please. I need to know my brother's okay. Stefan too." 

The blonde mumbled profanities under her breath before groaning, "Okay. Okay, fine," Luna agreed before rushing over to the blinds and closing them, "Damon, try find a way to get out with bursting into flames. If you can't - we'll be back with your ring." 

And with that, the two left without even letting Damon protest. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*   

Luna and Elena quickly rushed towards the Grill and waited outside for a moment and listened in on what was happening inside, "I can give you the truth. Just put down the gun and let Jeremy go." The girls heard Stefan say from inside. 

They shared looked and Elena opened the door and rushed inside, but Luna stayed back. Luna listened in and when she heard Connor begin to count down, she placed an invisibility spell on herself and she rushed in. Once Connor was at two and he held his gun up to shoot, Luna went to get Jeremy, but Elena moved faster than her. But Connor still shot him. 

As Elena and the hunter were fighting, Luna sped towards Jeremy and moved him off the bomb and pulling and table down to guard herself and the Gilbert from the explosion. She panted against but she didn't have time to relax as there was still a homicidal hunter trying to kill Elena. 

"Fucking Gilberts," She muttered before getting up. She looked the Jeremy and her words came out quickly, "Keep pressure on your wound, I'm gonna go help your sister." 

She sped over to Connor and Elena and wrapped her arm around his neck from behind, "Stefan!" She yelled. And in the blink of an eye, her brother had sped away with the hunter. 

Luna quickly helped the doppelgänger up and she gave her a thankful nod. Luna didn't return the gesture. Instead, she tugged the girl towards her brother quickly for her to heal him. As Elena dropped to her knees to heal her wounded brother, Luna kept her distance. The smell of blood was attacking her senses like a parasite and she didn't want to sign the boys death sentence. 

Elena hastily bit into her wrist and held it up for her brother to drink, which he did. He leaned back and panted once he healed, his hands soaked in crimson blood - but the blood was still strong and Elena could still smell it. 

Her fangs extracted and she staggered away from her healing brother, "I'm sorry, I.." She trailed off and she turned away from him. 

"It's okay. You don't have to hide it. I know you're not gonna hurt me." Jeremy said and Elena shut her eyes trying to calm herself. Once they opened, her gaze met Luna's. She offered her a weak smile which the brunette returned. 

"How did this happen, Jer?" Elena asked in between deep breaths; from both struggle and exhaustion, "Why did Connor come after you?" 

"He said I was like him because I could see his tattoo." Jeremy answered her. 

This made Elena spin around and face him, worry for her brother overtaking bloodlust, "His what?" 

"His Hunter's Mark. It's invisible to everyone but me," Elena looked down, trying to piece her brother's words together, "Stefan and Damon didn't tell you about it?" 

Elena shook her head profusely, "No. Wait, who else knows about this?" 

"Well, that's the thing. I don't even know. Apparently, I was with Connor all day yesterday but I can't remember. Someone compelled me." Jeremy looked up to the blonde Salvatore making Elena spin around to face her as well. 

Luna help up a finger, "Don't look at me like that. It wasn't me. But, I do know what happened," Elena raised her eyebrows urgently, asking her to go on silently. 

"Oh god, I'm gonna get killed for this," She retorted quietly as she sat down on the ground, still keeping her distance, "Yesterday, Klaus, Stefan, Rebekah and I were at my house and they were trying to figure out more about Connor and his mark. Klaus knew that Jeremy could see it so they more or less used him to figure stuff out about the mark." She explained vaguely. She knew her explanation didn't make any sense since she was missing out a vital detail or two. 

"Who compelled him?" Elena asked, her brows furrowed as she tried to comprehend everything that had been explained to her. 

Luna raised a brow, waiting for it all to click. As if on cue, realisation set it and a variety of emotions contorted on her face. But the one it landed on: anger. 

"Stefan." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

After speeding endlessly through the tunnels, Luna finally caught up with Stefan, "It was probably a bad idea to go into the tunnels." Luna spoke up. 

"Why?" He spoke over Connor's grunts of pain. 

"Good work, Salvatores." Damon's voice echoed through the tunnels. 

"That's why." She whispered to Stefan and the only response she got was a roll of his eyes. 

"It's over, Damon, I have him." Stefan said, his grip on the hunter never loosening. 

"Not after what I just went through. I had to punch through a boiler-room basement to a septic tank to get into this stupid tunnel," Damon snapped before inhaling deeply, "But it'll be worth it. 

"I'm taking him with me." Stefan argued. 

"That's the thing, you're not. I don't know what you're up to or what Klaus has over you but even if I have to go through you, the both of you, I'm gonna kill him." He said threateningly.  Luna raised her eyebrows and held her hands up in faux defence, taking a mocking step back. 

Damon then took a step forward, "Better back off, Damon." Stefan shot back. 

"Why? Because Klaus wants him alive?" 

"This has nothing to do with Klaus. You're just gonna have to trust me." Stefan argued. 

"Don't want to. Don't have to. Not gonna," Damon advanced towards the hunter and his siblings, "Now give him to me, brother." 

"Run as fast as you can," Stefan urged the hunter and finally set him free from his tight hold. Then Stefan rushed towards Damon and pinned him against the tunnels jagged wall, "You're not gonna kill him." 

Damon was quick to push Stefan off and push him away a significant amount. The positions then switched and Stefan was pressed up against the stone wall. Luna let out a disappointed sigh and watch silently as her brothers fought, "Why are you protecting him? Tell me." Damon demanded, his voice raising several octaves. 

Damon was reaching for Stefan's heart, but Luna didn't know this until she heard the breaking of her older brothers flesh, "Damon." She hissed in a warning away. 

"Luna, please stay out of this," He pleaded, anger still evident in his voice, "Tell me." 

"Klaus will kill anyone who knows." Stefan told him, but his words were cut short by a groan of pain. 

Luna stepped forward, wanting to intervene - but she knew Damon wouldn't kill Stefan. She hoped he wouldn't, "Then it has to be good. Spill it." 

When he didn't get an answer, he yelled, "Spill it!" 

"Connor's tattoo is the key to her cure." Stefan confessed, making Luna exhale.  

"Cure for what?" Damon asked, his hand still in Stefan's chest. 

"For her. For Elena." Stefan said through a grimace. 

"Klaus told you there's a cure for vampirism?" Damon repeated before looking back at his sister for assurance. 

Luna nodded, "Yeah, there is. Meaning, take your hand out of his chest so we can go find him." 

Damon thought for a moment before removing his hand from his brother's chest. Stefan leaned back against the wall, trying to catch his breath. 

Now all they had to do was find Connor. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

The Salvatores found Connor, just not in the state they hoped. They walked through the woods and they found a sobbing Elena digging a grave for Connor. 

"Elena." Stefan called out, immediately getting her attention. Dried blood was smeared across her lips and chin and tears were still streaming down her face. 

The siblings looked down at Connor's lifeless body, "I need to bury him. I killed him. I should - I should bury him." Elena stumbled over her words as she shoved the shovel back into the dirt. 

No one said a word. They didn't know what to say. There was nothing they could say to make the Gilbert feel better. Taking a human life takes a toll on a person, especially somebody like Elena. Finally Stefan took a step toward her, "Hey. Hey, come on." He said quietly, trying to take the shovel from her hands. 

But she quickly moved away from his touch, "Don't. I heard you talking to him. Making some secret deal with Klaus? You said you were gonna protect Jeremy -- keep me from this. You said I could trust you, Stefan." Stefan looked down as he took in his girlfriends words. 

"Elena, it's complicated." Damon stepped in. 

"No, it's not complicated, Damon," Elena snapped, "You wanna know why? Because he's dead now. You told me to kill him. So I did," Luna bit the inside of her cheek. She knew what this was a result of. The sire bond. Damon said kill Connor, so Elena kills Connor, "Oh. I-- I killed someone," Sobs and pants tore through her words, "I killed some--" She couldn't even finish her sentence before she broke down into a sob. 

Luna looked down at the dirt. She wished there were words of comfort she could offer the girl; but there wasn't. No words could ever make someone feel better after they had just killed someone. 

not edited or proof read, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. 

an; hey guys.... im not dead. unfortunately. but i updated. was the chapter bad? yes. is it an update though? yes. schools been bad and mentally im not doing the best so it was difficult to find the motivation to write. but its okay lol. 

there wasnt alot of klaus and luna in this chapter but we did get some elena and luna bonding? kinda cute ig. one thing im really nervous to write is bonnie and luna talking again but bon bon is a lil preoccupied with a teacher so we'll let her do her thing. 

again, this chapter is so bad and i had to skip episode 4 because holy shit when we are just learning about the tvd plot its so boring when you've literally seen the show more times than your own father.

anyways hope u liked this piece of shit xxx love u all tysm for all the reads and votes <3333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
235K 7.5K 30
What would happen if Caroline knew about vampires way before the Salvatore brothers come to Mystic Falls? แด…แด€แดแดษด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›ษชแด‡, ษช'แด ษขแดษดษดแด€ ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›แด แด˜แดœแด› แด›สœ...
249K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
965K 17.7K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...