𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞...

httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Еще

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 29; 4x03

2.9K 59 108
httptonkin

dark red- steve lacy
"something bad is 'bout to happen to me."

an; this chapter is really long, sorry. 

Flashback

The cold air brushed against Luna's face as she stood at Wickery Bridge, the place she was at hours ago when she lead Matt and Elena to their deaths.

But she had no regrets.

She looked over into the water, Matt's truck still at the bottom of the lake. The moon was the only source of light. It set an eerie atmosphere, but Luna didn't feel uncomfortable or scared - she was miserable.

The love of her life was dead. And she had spent so much time hating him that she didn't even tell him how much she loved him. A hard blade of realisation impaled her; he was never coming back. No matter how much she hoped and wished she could see him again, he wasn't coming back.

She fiddled with her daylight ring repeatedly, slipping it on and off. As it came off and it rested in her palm, she hesitated as she went to put it back on. A tear finally fell, followed by another. And then a sob escaped her lips. She pressed her hand up to her mouth trying to muffle the cries. She felt like she was falling. Falling into an eternal darkness filled with pain and sadness.

Turning it off wouldn't make things any better, because she would still have to live without him.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Luna's eyes fluttered open, her brows furrowing slightly when she realised she wasn't laying on the mattress, but on something harder. She tilted her head up slightly to see Klaus. His eyes were trained on the wall in front of the two. He must've noticed Luna's staring as he looked down with a soft smile, "Hey." He said quietly before pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey," She said back, her voice huskier than she expected, "How long have you been awake?" She questioned as he raked his fingers through her blonde hair.

"Not long. A few minutes," He replied. He looked down at her, "You okay?"

"Yep." She lied before slipping out of bed and approaching the mirror. She fingers softly traced over the dark circles underneath her eyes, a result of how little blood she was drinking. She hadn't looked this weak in years, and she didn't like it. She stopped examining herself when she felt Klaus' stare burning into the side of her face.

"So, what are you doing today?" He asked, his hands behind his head as he sat up on the bed.

"I'm hanging out with Rebekah," Luna told him as she brushed through her knotty hair. A grimace touched Klaus' face at the mention of his sister, which he was still angry with, but he was quick to hide his expression as Luna looked over, "Have you seen Rebekah? You know, since you've been back." 

"Yeah, spoke to her yesterday," He answered, but Luna didn't notice the distaste in his voice. A cocky grin played on his lips, making Luna raise her eyebrows in confusion, "So, how badly did you miss me?"

Luna laughed weakly, shaking her head slightly, "You have no idea how bad it was,"  Worry washed over his expression as he stared at her for a moment to long, but he was to slow to hide the flash of concern, "Relax, I'm fine. You're back now." She reassured him as she went to sit in front of him. She slowly leaned in to kiss him and he happily reciprocated.

He pulled away for a moment, "And I'm not going anywhere." He whispered before pressing a kiss to her lips, his hands moving to her waist as hers were linked loosely around his neck. She melted into the kiss and in that moment, she had a feeling that everything was okay. She was in the arms of the man she loves.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Mystic Falls High School

"You know, last time I came here with you I was kidnapped and tortured by a psychotic vampire." Luna reminded Rebekah as they walked towards the school.

"Relax. I'm not going to make you sit through algebra, just need to invite a few people to my party." Rebekah told her as she held up the flyers in her hand for the heretic to see.

"Good, school was bad enough in the 1860's," She mumbled to herself. Rebekah opened the door to the school and Luna grimaced at the sight of the rows and rows of lockers, "Why did you decide to go back to school again?"

"Never had a chance to go to begin with. Thought it might be fun." Rebekah explained.

"Sitting in a room with people you don't like learning about things you don't need in your immortal life is fun?" Luna chuckled but her smile faded when she noticed Rebekah glaring at her.

As they walked down the hallways, Luna noticed a familiar face at their locker. Luna shot Bonnie a close mouthed smile, but the witch quickly turned away making Luna do the same, "So, how come you finally moved out of Klaus' house?"

Rebekah drew in a deep breath. Luna furrowed her brows at her friends hesitation, "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing. Just the usual things he says when he gets mad. It was something along the lines of, "You're not my sister anymore. You're nothing to me." Rebekah recited bitterly making Luna gape her at. She grabbed her forearm making Rebekah spin around to face her.

"You're kidding." Luna said, hoping it would be a joke and that Klaus hadn't said those things to his sister.

Rebekah shrugged away from her touch gently, "I wish. But it's fine, I needed an excuse to move out anyways."

Luna laughed quietly, "Well, I'm sure your house looks better than his anyways."

Before Rebekah could respond, the bell for first period went, "Let's go piss some people off." Luna said with a devious smirk as she held her hand out for Rebekah to take. She accepted it, mirroring her smirk as they walked into history. Luna wasn't planning on staying for the lesson, she was just going to help her best friend hand out some flyers and then leave - probably to yell at Klaus.

"Morning everyone." Rebekah called out cheerfully as her and Luna walked into Alaric's old classroom. Luna wasn't matching Rebekah's excitement, but followed behind her anyways.

"What the hell is Rebekah doing here?" Luna heard Elena whisper over to Stefan.

"And what the hell is my sister doing here?" Stefan said back.

"So, we're throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts in fifth period, goes till whenever. Spread the word," Rebekah announced as the two blondes approached Elena and Stefan, "You're welcome to join, Elena, if you'd like to bury the hatchet." She placed a flyer down on her desk as the Gilbert glared at the duo.

"It's a pretty enormous hatchet."

"Well, we're feeling generous of spirit." Rebekah said as she turned to look at Luna who was leaning against an empty desk.

"New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?" Elena spat.

"He didn't kick me out. I left." Rebekah corrected the girl.

"So you left the only person on Earth that actually likes you?"

Luna rolled her eyes at the girls comment, "And my brother over there liked Rebekah a few years back, didn't you Stef? But now Stefan's moved onto Elena," Luna started with a smirk, "But I think Elena's switched brothers. Don't you think so, Bekah?" A small smile pulled up on Rebekah's face as she nodded slightly.

"Yeah, Elena says she loves Stefan but then has a hot make-out session with Damon-" Luna continued, but her sentence was cut short as Elena threw a pencil straight at her face. Fortunately, Luna caught the pencil with ease, "Elena, sweetheart, you've been a vampire for about a day and you're doing pretty shit. Maybe I should've killed you when you were in transition so you wouldn't come back to embarrass the rest of us." She said before throwing the pencil straight at Elena's shoulder, impaling her.

Stefan jolted out of his seat in concern as he glared at his sister, Luna and Rebekah shot the two smiles, which were anything but friendly, before exiting the room. The two girls were laughing quietly as they left the school, handing people flyers as they walked out of the school.

Just as they were leaving, a strong hand grabbed her arm, spinning her around. She rolled her eyes when she saw Stefan. She tried moving out of his grip, but he held onto her tightly, "Do you want to let go of me or should I just say a quick spell and leave you to explain how you were sent flying by your little sister?" 

She glares at her before hesitantly letting go of her. Luna turns around to nod at Rebekah, letting her know she'll be fine, "Yes?" She said as Rebekah left the siblings to go back into the school.

"What is the matter with you?" Stefan started as he walked closer to Luna, keeping his voice down.

"Oh, here we go again. Listen, I already had this conversation with Damon and I'm sure your argument isn't going to be much better, or very different." Luna told him quickly.

"No, it will be different because Damon's always angry. I rarely get angry when I argue with you." Stefan explained.

"And let me guess, you're angry." Luna finished for him in a bored tone.

"Yes, I am-"

"Why? Because I made a joke about Elena liking Damon more than you?" Luna took his silence as her answer.

"That's not what this is about, it's about how killed her and then you come here and you rub it into her face." Stefan lied, his anger showing through his voice.

"I didn't go there to 'rub it in her face', I went there to help Rebekah. It's not all about Elena." Luna retorted slowly.

"Luna, you need to leave her alone. Please." Stefan pleaded, his tone changing drastically.

Luna narrowed her eyes at her brother as she drew in a breath, then exhaling slowly, "Why do you think I'll do it just because you're asking?"

"Because you're my sister. As my sister, can you please just leave her alone?" He said making Luna laugh.

"Don't pull that shit with me, I don't care if you're my brother, I'm pissed at you." Luna snapped angrily.

"Why are you angry at me? You killed my girlfriend!" Stefan raised his voice slightly, earning a few confused looks from people around them.

"God, Stefan! Yes, I killed her. But I had to. I had to kill her to make sure Rebekah lived, to make sure I lived. To make sure even you and Damon lived. It's not my fault you were willing to put everyone's live on the line to make sure she stayed alive!" Luna exclaimed. She ran her hand through her hair, trying to calm herself down, "And don't pretend that you care about fixing your relationship with me, I know you don't really care."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Rebekah's House

"Honestly, you throw a better party than I expected," Luna praised as she took a sip of the cheap beer in the red cup she was holding, grimacing at the taste of it, "But I might take it back if you don't give me something better than beer."

Rebekah chuckled lowly as she handed her a bottle of bourbon which Luna gratefully accepted. Rebekah's ears perked at the sound of the Gilbert's voice. Luna was confused for a moment, before focusing her hearing. She cocked her head towards the room they were in and Luna followed Rebekah into it.

"I know there's no investigation, that everyone's calling it an accident. But the shooting at the church feels-" The girl spoke before being cut of by Rebekah who was walking in with Luna.

"Like something wicked this way comes. I know, right?" Rebekah cut in, but her voice was filled with humour, "It's like this town is cursed or something."

"Yeah, maybe we should perform an exorcism." Luna chimed in a she took a sip of her bourbon, which tasted a bit off.

"Hey, April. Why don't you go look around the house, and I'll find you in a little bit." Elena suggested, which April accepted.

Once the raven-haired girl left, Rebekah turned to the Gilbert girl, "Did I forget to uninvite you?"

"Did you, or you," Elena started hastily, pointing at Rebekah then Luna, "blow up her dad's house to get revenge on the council."

Rebekah and Luna shared confused, yet amused, looks before Luna laughed, "If I was going to kill the council, I would've eaten them." Luna told her as she walked closer to her, her grin anything but polite.

"And, I don't give a damn about some dodgy, middle-aged council. You come into my house, throw false accusations and then you have the nerve to drink my beer?" Rebekah said before snatching the red cup from Elena's hand, along with her daylight ring.

Elena started sizzling in the sun, confusion washing over her features as she noticed she was burning, "My ring." Elena breathed out once she noticed it was gone. Luna smirked at Rebekah.

"You know, you should probably be more careful when you're having a conversation with an Original. Rebekah's a lot smarter than you." Luna spoke.

Rebekah held Elena's daylight ring up, "Give it back." Elena demanded.

"Get it yourself."

Rebekah then threw the ring into the food waste disposer, "No!" Elena stepped out of the shade only to be attacked by a ray of sun. Luna reached over to press a button and exited the room with Rebekah.

"Good luck!" Luna called out over her shoulder as the two chuckled at Elena's struggle.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

As the two were looking over the party, drinking beer, they turned to see Elena and Stefan finally leaving.

"Leaving so soon?" Rebekah called out.

"Yeah, I think she was tired of us bullying her." Luna snickered as she took a sip of her drink.

The vampire stopped in her tracks and she turned to the blondes, "No," She turned around, "Not just yet. I never got a drink." She passed her bag to Stefan and she walked over to the keg and did a handstand on it. The crowd around her cheered and Rebekah seethed at the scene. Luna snickered into her beer, "Stef, get your girl off Bambi blood," Stefan turned to look at her in confusion, "This is was animal blood does to a vampire, makes them think keg stands are intimidating."

Elena came off and turned to look at Rebekah and Luna, who were not impressed, "You leaving now?" Luna called out.

"Yeah, I am." She shot back with a glare.

Once Elena and Stefan left, Luna turned to Rebekah which a sigh, "I have never wanted to motus someone more."

"I think you should've." Rebekah started with a chuckle before trailing off and loosing her balance slightly.

"Hey, Bekah." Luna said, placing her hands on her shoulders before quickly pulling them away when she realised she had siphoned from her. Her brows furrowed slightly in confusion.

Once Rebekah's vision focused and she noticed her friends expression, she spoke, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Luna sucked in a breath, "You know how when I siphon from a supernatural?" Luna started quietly. Rebekah nodded, urging her to continue, "Well, when I siphoned from you it didn't feel like I was siphoning from a vampire."

"What did it feel like then?"

"Like a werewolf. Well, not exactly a werewolf but something to do with a werewolf," Luna elaborated, before it hit her, "The beer. The beer it has werewolf venom in it."

"How come you're not affected by it?" Rebekah asked weakly.

"I'm guessing I siphoned it without noticing," Luna said quickly before taking Rebekah's hands and siphoning the venom out of her, "Better?"

A shudder tore through, "Definitely better."

"Okay, listen, I've got to go." Luna said quickly as she gave a confused Rebekah a hug.

"Wait, wait. Where are you going." Rebekah stopped her.

Luna smirked slightly, "I'm gonna go kick Nik's ass."

Rebekah mirrored the smirk as Luna walked down the steps and through the crowd of drunk teenagers. She pulled out her phone to send Klaus a message.

To: Klaus

Are you at home?

She waited for a moment as she waited for his reply, which he gave after a few seconds.

From: Klaus

Yeah, but I'm leaving soon.

Luna told him she'd be there in a few minutes before shoving her phone into her leather jacket and quickly getting into her car.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Klaus!" Luna called out as she walked into Klaus' house, trying to conceal her anger. A few moments later, Klaus walked out with a smug smile as he pulled a shirt over his head.

"So, what did you want to tell me?"

"Well," She started with a faux-grin, "There's one thing I have to do, and something I have to tell you."

Klaus hummed as he walked towards her, "By all means, go ahead."

Luna's smile dropped and she slapped him in the face, "That was for Rebekah."

Klaus turned back to look at her with an amused look as he held his jaw, "I'm guessing whatever you want to tell me isn't so nice either."

"Depends," Luna thought for a moment, "Bite me."

"What?" Klaus said, confused.

Luna moved her hair off her neck, "Bite me," She repeated, "Give me a werewolf bite."

"Why?" He questioned hesitantly.

"You'll see." She walked towards him and she craned her neck slightly. Klaus thought for a moment before placing one hand at the nape of her neck and moving her head slightly and biting into her neck.

Luna groaned in pain as he bit into her neck. He slowly extracted his fangs and wiped the blood from his lips, "Where are you going with this?"

"Patience." Luna spoke, her voice quiet and hoarse. She moved her hand up to the werewolf bite on her neck and her hand started glowing red as started siphoning the venom. Once it was done, she moved her hand away to show him. His face lit up in awe as he saw that the bite was gone.

He ran his fingers over her neck where the bite was. Just as he was about to speak, his phone went off. He sighed exasperatedly as he pulled it out of his pocket and the name read 'Damon'. Luna rolled her eyes as he answered the phone.

"Hello, Damon." Klaus greeted somewhat cheerfully.

"Klaus. Where's Tyler? Why do you have his phone?" Damon spoke on the other line.

"Tyler's on time out. Had to confiscate his phone," Klaus retorted with a smirk, making Luna roll her eyes, "Anything I can do?"

"I'm going after the vampire hunter. So if Tyler would like to join.."

"He wouldn't," Klaus said, "I, however..."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Why am I going with you again? I was perfectly fine staying at home and staring at the ceiling." Luna complained.

"You seem to whine a lot when people take you places." Klaus spoke from beside her as the two approached the hospital.

"Yes, I whine when I'm forced to go to the hospital to kill a vampire hunter."

"I didn't force you to come." Klaus argued.

"Yes, yes, you did. You said, and I quote, 'You're going to come with me. You're not allowed to stay here by yourself' . That sounds a lot like you forcing me to come with you." Luna continued in a irritated tone. But Klaus knew she really did want to be here with him.

To further his point, Klaus chuckled quietly and stopped her as they were in front of the hospital doors. He held out the keys for her to take, "Okay, go home then."

Luna ran her tongue across her front teeth before brushing past him to enter the building, "See. You can't live without me."

The heretic came to a stop and turned to face him, "Okay, give me the keys, then. I'll leave."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around and guiding her down the hallways. He leaned in, his breath brushing against her face, "You'd probably end up waiting for me anyways."

She shook her head and pushed her arm back, elbowing him in the stomach, "You're a dick." But instead of scowling at the girl, Klaus gave her an amused smile.

"Hello, lovebirds." A voice spoke as foot steps approached them.

"Hello, single man who no one loves." Luna greeted, turning to her older brother with a faux-smile.

"Ouch," He held his hand over is heart, "Why don't you two stop arguing, so we can go kill a hunter?" He suggested. Damon turned around and led the couple towards one of the many storage rooms.

"So, has this hunter actually killed any vampires yet? Or anybody worth killing?" Luna asked Damon.

Damon started listing, "He shot Tyler Lockwood, tried to kill me with some bomb," He thought for a moment before speaking once more, "And I think that's it."

"I asked if he tried to murder anyone worth killing." Luna repeated as Damon stopped in front of the storage room with a sarcastic smile. 

He opened the door, holding it open for the couple, "So, now what? I don't see any hunters." 

"Patience, little sister," Damon held up his finger as he quietly shut the door, "Now, we wait." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

The vampire hunter cautiously walked through the room, scanning each isle, "Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" He spoke up once he spotted Damon. 

"Did I say that I was a germaphobe?" He questioned sarcastically, "Sorry. I meant vampire."

The hunter smiled bitterly before pulling his gun out and pointing it at Damon. Luna sped behind him and kneed him in the back, causing him to stumble forward and thankfully triggering the bomb that Klaus and Damon had set up earlier. 

His gun had fallen onto the floor and as he went down to pick it up, it triggered yet another bomb. Two arrows had impaled each of his arms leaving him on his knees, unable to get his gun. 

"Stings, don't it?" Damon said. The hunter reached for his gun but was stopped when Klaus stepped on his hand. 

He looked up at the hybrid, "Hello, mate." 

Conner groaned in pain and discomfort as he tried to pry the arrows out of his limbs, "Keep it up, buddy, they'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon mocked. 

"The three of you want to kill me anyways." He shot back. 

"Yes." Luna said simply, making Klaus shoot her a look, almost as if to tell her to relax. 

"Well, let's not be too hasty. I feel like we're just getting to know each other." Klaus spoke, making Luna roll her eyes in annoyance. 

"Let's start with the basics," Damon chimed in, "Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this greater evil, because I've fought this guy," He points to Klaus and unfolds the piece of paper in his hand, "and there's nothing more evil than that." 

Klaus drew in a breath, taking the letter from Damon, "Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets." 

"I'm not telling you anything." He spat. 

"Well, if you don't tell us anything, then we just torture and kill you. So..." Luna trailed off. 

Connor glared at the blonde, "You think it's gonna be over? There's another waiting to take my place." 

"See, this is what I like to hear. Vague threats, ominous prophecies, disappearing tattoos." Damon said, making Klaus and Luna's heads snap over to look at him. 

"What do you mean, tattoos?" Klaus asked, not taking his eyes off the hunter. 

"Don't bother, you can't see the damn thing." 

Luna put her hand in her face, "Oh, god." She muttered to herself as Klaus bent down to be at eye level with the hunter. 

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Klaus said lowly. Connor then swung at Klaus, a stake at hand. But Klaus was quick to grab onto his wrist, "Nice try. But I'm faster than your average vampire." He twisted his arm, a deafening crack echoing through the room along with Connor's grunts. Klaus took the wooden stake out the hunters hand, observing it before his expression dropped completely. 

"You're one of the Five." Klaus muttered under his breath. 

"What?" Damon and Luna said simultaneously, their tones different. Klaus handed the stake to the blonde, pointing at the symbol carved in. She looked up at Klaus with wide eyes. 

Klaus cocked his head towards the hunter, then to the door subtly. Luna nodded in understanding before she shoved the stake into her back pocket. 

"I'm faster than your average hunter." He snarked before pulling on the string, triggering the explosion. Luna sped out of the room, as did Klaus and Damon. 

But Klaus sped away with the hunter. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*  

Luna parted her lips, deepening the kiss as Klaus pushed her back onto the bed. His arms were on either side of her head, caging her in as he leaned down to reconnect their lips. 

Luna's hands moved up Klaus' hair, tugging on it slightly making him groan into the kiss. Luna's legs were loosely wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer towards her. In that moment, all she felt was pure bliss. She didn't realise how much she needed him, how much she wanted him. But how was she supposed to tell him that? How was she supposed to admit it? 

Their bodies moulded together as her tongue rolled over his. She disconnected their lips for a moment to take a breath, her eyes darkening with lust. She smirked before she flipped them over quickly so that she was straddling him. He let out a quiet gasp of surprise but it was muffled as Luna kissed him again, her hands at the nape of his neck. 

His hands gripped her thighs, pulling her closer towards him as his hands moved up into her hair. She broke apart to remove his shirt, discarding it on the floor. He slowly leaned back, taking Luna with him. Before they could continue, Klaus' phone started to ring. Luna pulled away, "Please ignore it." She pleaded. 

"Let me just check who it is," Klaus spoke quietly as he reached for his phone. Luna groaned as she went to get off him, but he gripped her waist to keep her in place. She smirked slightly as Klaus checked his phone, "It's your brother. Elena's got werewolf venom in her system." 

"And you want to go heal her because the hunter could get the cure?" 

"Well, I need to stay here and make sure the hunter doesn't escape. So, if you could go..." He trailed off as he asked her hesitantly. 

"Seriously?" She gaped at him. 

Klaus sat up, his hands cupping her cheeks, "Please." He pleaded quietly. Luna rolled her eyes as she drew in a deep breath before nodding in agreement. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked as he stood up in defensive, his stance immediately changing. 

"Relax, I'm here to help." Luna said as she walked further into Stefan's bedroom. 

"Do you have his blood?" Stefan questioned as Luna brushed past him to go to Elena. 

"Nope," She said shortly before taking Elena's hand, "Sorry, not sorry if this hurts." Before Stefan could protest or question Luna any further, she began siphoning the werewolf venom from Elena. A shudder tore through Luna when she finished, feeling weird at the sudden power. 

"Why did you do that? You hate her, and me." Stefan spoke up making Luna turn to face him. 

"Because, her being alive benefits Klaus and he's very persuasive." Luna smirked slightly, making her brother grimace at her. 

"What does that mean?" 

"God, you're full of questions today," Luna groaned, "You'll find out soon enough." She walked past him, wanting to leave this godforsaken house, but her arm was grabbed by Stefan making her come to a stop. 

"Thank you. Seriously." Instead of responding, Luna gave him a small smile before shrugging away from his touch. 

She wanted to mend her relationship with her brothers. She didn't want them to be angry at her, but there was no way they would forgive her after what she did - regardless of the reason. In the end, they would always choose Elena over her. And she couldn't stand it. 

an; HEY. so this chapter took ages to write and is very long and i dont have the energy to read over it and correct it - even though im literally going to do it because i hate mistakes - but i hope you liked it. 

loving how this chapter started with luna crying over klaus' death and ending w a make out session lol. BUT YH. im kinda excited to write this season now???? not because of this shit im gonna put luna through, but the other stuff. good luck to my girl tho. 

votes and comments are vvv appreciated. ty for all the support!!! <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

235K 7.5K 30
What would happen if Caroline knew about vampires way before the Salvatore brothers come to Mystic Falls? ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜ...
965K 17.7K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
159K 6.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
892K 20.5K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...