๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 26; 3x21

2.7K 67 94
By httptonkin

rät- penelope scott
"i loved you, i love you, i loved you, its true"

"Do we seriously have to do this?" Luna asked as her and Rebekah walked towards the school, "I mean, we could be doing anything right now."

"Yes, we have to do this," Rebekah shoots back, an irritated expression appearing on her, "I didn't even get to show up to the dance, so this is the closest I will get to actually going." Luna sighed, understanding why she was upset.

"Okay, I get why you're here, but why am I?" Luna complained.

"Because if you weren't here, it would be just Caroline and I." Rebekah doesn't say anything else, her distaste for the girl showing through her words.

The girls entered the school and made their way to one of the many rooms covered in decorations. Luna noticed the irritated expression on her best friends face, so she spoke up, "If it makes you feel any better, the dance wasn't that good anyways."

The Original smiled at Luna's attempt to make her feel better, "I don't want to talk about my hundredth failed attempt to go to one of these dances, I want to talk about something else." She changed the subject.

Luna couldn't see the grin forming on her face as her eyes were trained on what she was doing in front of her, "Like what?" She asked, laugh slightly.

"I don't know, like what happened between you and my brother." Rebekah said nonchalantly as she walked closer to Luna.

"Why? Are you mad that something happened?" Luna questioned. Her question was harmless, but she was worried about Rebekah's opinion on this. It could've changed over ninety years.

But her worries settled at her response, "Are you kidding me? I've been rooting for you guys since day one."

Luna pointed an accusatory finger, "That's not true. You wanted me to get with Kol first, remember?"

Rebekah smiled at the reminder, "Yeah, but then you explained the whole 'meeting in the woods' thing and I switched teams." Rebekah shrugged, making Luna scoff.

"You know what happened." Luna said, looking away in embarrassment.

"I want to know how it happened." Rebekah pressed as she stood next to her.

"You know, these questions are very inappropriate." Luna stated, making Rebekah slap her arm lightly.

"You know what I mean. Come on, you used to tell me everything." She whined.

Luna groaned at her persistence, "After I left the Grill, I ran into him and he invited me over for a drink. Then, we just talked for hours."

"You two are made for each other," Rebekah mumbled quietly, but Luna caught it thanks to her supernatural hearing. Luna furrowed her eyebrows, waiting for her to elaborate, "You hated him for years but you still found your way back to each other."

Luna went to respond, but cut herself off when she felt someone enter the room. She didn't have to turn around to see who is was, "Hello, Caroline." Luna greeted, smiling when she caught sight of Rebekah's grimace.

"Hey, Luna," Caroline responded warmly, "Where's Matt?"

"He bailed," Rebekah spoke up as she continued picking up the rubbish, "Got called into work at the last minute."

"Are you kidding me? So it's just us?" Caroline complained.

"Hey!" Luna said, slightly offended, "I'm here too." Caroline shot her a quick, apologetic smile.

"Yes, and you're late," Rebekah told her, "Clean-up committee started at eight o'clock."

Caroline glanced down at her phone to check the time, "It's, like, eight o' two."

"Exactly. We managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attended the dance that I organised." Rebekah shot back tartly, before walking over to empty her bin.

"I'm sorry about your mum," Caroline spoke up, making both Rebekah's and Luna's head snap up at her apology, "I mean, I know you, like, hated her and everything... but still. I'm sorry." Luna grimaced slightly at her awkwardness, but kept her mouth shut.

"I'm sorry about you teacher. He seemed like a nice guy." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, he was."

"I'm gonna get started on the gym." Rebekah announced before turning to leave the room.

Once she was gone, Caroline turned to the Salvatore with a sigh, "Why does she hate me so much?"

"Rebekah hates everyone." Luna chuckled as she continued picking up the discarded decorations.

"She doesn't hate you." She added.

"That's because I've known her for, like, a hundred years." Luna told her, before her hearing focused on loud grunts coming from Rebekah.

She didn't waste anytime speeding out of the room, Caroline following closely behind. Luna didn't even comprehend who had Rebekah pinned against the lockers, she was only focused on making sure she didn't die. Caroline threw Alaric off Rebekah and the three had him pinned in place as they shoved the white oak stake into his chest, causing loud groans to come from him.

They took slow, cautious steps back as they watched the new vampire. They disappeared from in front of him.

"Why the hell isn't he dead?" Rebekah asked, her voice loud as Luna and Rebekah quickened their pace.

"Like I'm supposed to know! Everyone said he died!" Luna exclaimed, walking as fast as she could. But her walk slowed down when she noticed Alaric dragging Caroline temporarily deceased body being dragged across the concreate, back into the building.

Luna snapped her head towards Rebekah and she grabbed her arm to get her attention, "Listen, Rebekah, you're going to go get my brothers or your brother and tell them to bring their asses here and deal with Alaric and I'm going to save Caroline." She explained quickly before walking towards the building, not even waiting for Rebekah's response.

"Are you crazy? You can't go in there he's got the white oak stake and he will kill you!" Rebekah exclaimed, pulling her back.

"I have my magic! I can knock him out quickly and grab Caroline!" Luna argued, giving her a pleading look. Rebekah went to protest, but Luna had sped into the building before she could even hear what she had to say.

"Shit." Rebekah whispered to herself.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Invisique." Luna muttered to herself. She knew the spell would wear off soon, which is why she had to get this done now.

She sped around the school, in and out of classrooms trying to find Caroline. The school had never felt so big before. Luna felt like she was running around in a circle and that she would never find Caroline.

No, don't think like that. You need to find her. Luna subconscious reminded her. She kept repeating that phrase in her head, 'You need to find her'. She repeated it over and over, not once letting another thought replace her determination.

She swung open another door, her eyes widening when she saw Caroline and Alaric. She found them. Their heads snapped over to the door, she was cloaked, but the door being magically swung open probably gave her away. Much to her distaste, the invisibility wore off in that moment. Before she could even realise she was uncloaked, she was pinned to the wall by Alaric, his grip so tight Luna feared her head might come off.

"Motus." She croaked out, trying her best to ignore the tight hold he had on her neck. Alaric went flying backwards and Luna quickly sped over to Caroline, removing the pencils stuck into her hands quickly.

Just as she was about to remove the rag in her mouth, everything went back and she was pulled into eternal darkness.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Son of a bitch." Were Luna's first words when she woke up. Her eyes tried to adjust to her surroundings. Her head was pounding, her hands were aching. She felt weak, too weak for her liking.

"Ahh, you're up." Alaric taunted, another cloth in his hands. The sound of them burning told Luna that they were drenched in vervain. She swallowed thickly, trying to push back her fear. She wouldn't let it surface, she refused to give him the satisfaction.

She groaned as he tied it around her head, it slipping into her mouth. Luna turned her head slightly, to meet Caroline's fearful eyes. Luna gave her a reassuring look, but she knew it wouldn't make a difference. No glances or words of comfort could make the Forbes girl feel better - or even prepare her for what was going to happen.

"How about, we make a phone call." Alaric taunted as he help up his phone. He dialled a number and held it up to his ear. Luna shifted uncomfortably in her seat, trying to ignore the pain she felt every time her inhaled.

"Who ever this is, it's not funny." Elena said once she picked up the phone.

"Who else would it be?" Alaric replied.

"Ric? " Elena asked in disbelief, her voice quiet.

"Listen closely," Alaric started as he walked up and down the isles, "I'm at the school. I have Caroline and Luna. And if you want to keep them alive, I need you to get into your car and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill the both of them."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Caroline gasps in pain just as Elena's car pulls up to the school, "Right on time." Alaric spoke as he observed the white oak stake in his hands.

Suddenly, the Gilbert appeared at the classroom with a gasp, shocked at the scene before her.

"Oh my, god," She muttered, "Let them go, Alaric."

"Free them yourself." Alaric told her as he gestured towards the blondes. But Luna knew it was a trick, she knew that he wasn't going to let herself and Caroline go. Elena ran to the two girls, rubbing their arms comfortingly as their whimpers and cries mixed together. Luna tried to stifle them as much as she could, but the pain was overwhelming.

Luna looked at Elena, tilting her head towards Caroline. Elena understood what she meant and she hesitantly turned to Caroline, trying to pull out the pencils imbedded in her hands. Caroline inhaled sharply as Elena began pulling it out, but then screamed out in agony as Alaric pushed them back in - making Luna grimace at the painful yells.

"You said that you would let her go!" Elena yelled pleadingly.

"How many times do I have yo tell you? Stop trusting vampires." Alaric said, his voice rising several octaves as he took threatening steps towards the brunette.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Klaus walked towards the Gilbert home with intentions to set it on fire, before Stefan opened the door.

"Put it out." Stefan demanded.

"Come outside and make me." Klaus challenged.

Stefan bravely took a step out of the house onto the porch, "Elena's not here. Alaric has her, Caroline and Luna. He's gonna kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him."

Klaus' eyes widened slightly when he heard that Alaric has Luna. His jaw clenched at the thought of Alaric hurting her, or worse - killing her.

He threw the newspaper which had been on fire on the porch in anger, "Now, I know you're not asking me to walk into a certain death."

Stefan chuckled humourlessly, "I really wish we could. But unfortunately, if Alaric kills you, there's a one-in-four chance we die too."

"And a hundred percent chance Luna dies," Klaus informed him as Damon steps out onto the porch, "You know, you two have been doing very little to protect her."

Stefan's jaw ticks in frustration, "We love our sister."

"Not as much as you love Elena, though." Klaus said, making Stefan take a frustrated step towards him, before being pushed back by Damon.

"Why don't we just figure out to put Alaric down, hmm?" Stefan suggested, still glaring at Klaus.

After moments of plotting, Klaus spoke up, "Alright, how about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric, while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety and I get Luna?"

"That's a great idea. What's to stop me from getting killed instantly?" Damon questioned sarcastically.

"Nothing."

"Luna's in there. We all know you have a thing for her. I doubt you're going to let her die." Damon shot back, taking slow steps towards Klaus. Just as Klaus was about to lunge at Damon Stefan spoke up.

"This isn't really, uh, helping too much."

Bonnie stepped out of the house, "I might have an idea."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Alaric dipped the cloth which was in Caroline's mouth into more vervain and she pleaded and begged for him to stop.

Elena stood up, hoping she could stop Alaric from inflicting pain onto her friends, but she didn't stand a chance against him, "Sit down." He said, pushing Elena back into her seat.

"This keeps the vervain in her system," Alaric started explaining, "It's like inhaling razor blades with every breath," Caroline began gasping and whimpering in pain as he tied it around her mouth, "Now this one..." Alaric started as he walked over to Luna, whose eyes were focused on the wall in front of her, "Hasn't begged for me to stop once. Why? No clue. Doesn't matter, though, she's going to die anyways."

Luna turned her head to glare at him, wishing she could say something, she didn't even have the energy to roll her eyes at him. One of the reasons she wasn't going to beg for mercy was because she didn't want to die with Alaric knowing she was weak - knowing she was afraid. If she was going to die right now, she was going to make sure he knew she wasn't afraid of death. And that she wasn't afraid of him.

"Why are you doing this?" Elena questioned, fear lacing her tone.

"To make it easier on you when you but them out of their misery." Alaric responded curtly.

"What? No." Elena rejected immediately.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Alaric asked, "For me to teach you how to kill a vampire? Well, here's a vampire, Elena. And, we've got a heretic." He hands the stake to her and she eyes it fearfully.

"Kill them."

Elena shook her head, "This isn't what I want."

"Of course it is. All those hours you spent training, getting stronger. You could be a hunter, Elena. But you've never actually staked a vampire through the heart." He explained, holding out the stake for her to take.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Why are you doing this?" Elena demanded through gritted teeth, her eyes trained on the two blondes who were helplessly tied down.

Alaric looked back at Elena with a glare, "Because you need me," Luna would've scoffed if she could've, but the vervain entering her system only made her hiss quietly, "You're an eighteen-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore."

"Look at you," Elena spat in response, "How is this right?" She gestured to Caroline and Luna.

"They're murderers," He replied, pointing the white oak stake directly at Caroline's face making Luna feel uneasy, "She told me she killed someone and liked it," The stake in his hand went to point at Luna, "And her, she's been with the Originals for years. You think she was living in peace with them? She's just as bad at them. Now, how is that right?"

"Listen, Elena, your parents led the Council," Alaric started, "It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six month before you undid it all."

"You don't know anything about them."

"Why, am I wrong?" Alaric countered, "Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you?"

Tears welled up in Elena's eyes as those bitter words left his lips. Alaric bent down to met her eyes, "If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now kill them."

Elena didn't move a muscle, she didn't even blink, "Or I'll do it for you, and I'll make it hurt." Alaric threatened. When the Gilbert didn't react, Alaric pried her out of the seat and pulled her in front of the blondes. He forcefully placed the stake in her hands and Elena's heart beat flooded Luna's ears.

The heretic hoped Elena had a plan and she wouldn't actually kill them. Because she knew, if it came down to her or Caroline, Elena would kill Luna every time.

Instead of staking Luna, in one swift movement Elena went to stake Ric. But, he was a vampire, and Elena was just a human. He grabbed her forearm before the stake would impale him, "I thought I taught you better than that." He said.

"You did." Elena took the beaker of vervain and smashed it in his face, his groans and screams of agony filling the room. Elena wasted no time ripped the pencils out of the blondes hands, "Get help." Elena urged as the two ran out of their seats into the school.

Luna sped away from the classroom, wanting to get as far away from it as possible. She looked back for a moment and her heart dropped when she didn't see a brunette running out of the room. Before she could react, someone grabbed from behind, their arms snaking around her waist and one hand around her mouth to keep her quiet.

She tried to squirm out of their grasp, but instantly calmed down once she inhaled his familiar sent. She leaned her head back against his shoulder in relief and a small smile graced his face when he noticed her comfort. But their relaxation was short lived as Klaus quickly span her around, "Listen to me, you're going to leave the school and go straight to my house."

Luna nodded quickly as she tried to comprehend his words and what had just happened, "Luna," He said sternly, "When I get back, we're leaving. Do you understand?"

Luna nodded again, not having the energy to say anything. Klaus quickly connected their lips into a short kiss, but Luna savoured every second of it. He pulled away, "Go." He whispered and Luna complied, quickly speeding away.

Although Luna was thrilled that Klaus and her could share a kiss after so long, she couldn't help but feel that it was going to be their last. She had a feeling something horrible was going to happen. But she didn't know what.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Luna walked around Klaus' room anxiously as she waited from him to get back. Every now an then, she would be attacked with thoughts telling her he was dead, or he was going to die. But she pushed them aside, knowing it was just her overthinking. She played with the rings on her fingers as she took what felt like the hundredth lap around his room.

Suddenly, the door to the room shut and she quickly spun around to see who had come in.

Her shoulders relaxed in relief when she saw Klaus come into the room. She sped towards him and pulled him into a hug. He tensed at the contact but quickly relaxed as he hugged her back, "Well, someone's missed me." He teased quietly.

"Shut up." She breathed out making him chuckle quietly. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the embrace, as did he. The knot in her stomach didn't go away, she hoped it was just paranoia. It's all in your head. Nothing's going to happen, she reassured herself repeatedly. The moment she would let the thought go, it would be replaced with worries. But the hug loosened the knot. Although it was a simple gesture, it was enough.

Her brows furrowed when she recognised a scent, more specifically the smell of her blood, "Why's Elena here?" She questioned quietly as she pulled away.

He sucked in a breath and avoided eye contact with the blonde, silently telling her he was up to something - something she probably wouldn't like. His hands moved from her waist to the nape of her neck and he finally looked into her eyes, "I just need her blood, then we can go." 

"Seriously?" Luna questioned, looking at him in disbelief. 

"I get her blood, she dies and so does Alaric." Klaus explained as he tucked her hair behind her ear. 

She looked at him in confusion, "Sorry, Alaric dies if Elena dies?" 

"My mother linked them." He told her, making her raise her eyebrows as she thought about how smart it was. 

"What's that look for?" 

"Nothing. Even though your mother's crazy as hell, she's smart. She linked a pain in the ass to someone none of them will be willing to kill." Luna explained in admiration, impressed with Esther's thought process. 

"Well, I am," Luna opened her mouth to protest, but he quickly cut her off, "Don't argue with me on this, you're not going to change my mind." 

"I could change your mind," Luna said, "But I don't have to energy to argue."

"So, rest. I'll wake you up later and then we can leave." Klaus stated in a soft tone as he admired her features. Luna caught this and smiled slightly.

"They're gonna come here to get her, you know." Luna reminded him, her smile slowly dropping. 

"I can worry about that when they get here." Klaus said before kissing her softly. Her eyes fluttered shut as she melted into the kiss, but Klaus pulled away before she could deepen it. 

"Rest." He said sternly, letting go of her face. Luna nodded and walked over to the bed, climbing into it as she watched Klaus leave the room. 

There it is again, she thought to herself as her eyelids began to close, that godforsaken feeling. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:* 

Luna's eyes shot open when the sound of a scream filled her ears. She narrowed her eyes and she recognised it to be Klaus. Panic took over as she rushed out of the room, downstairs to figure out what as going on. 

She let out a loud gasp at the sight of a desiccating Klaus, and she froze at the scene unfolding before her. Her eyes glossed over as she watched him, she had no idea what to do. She was so shocked, so lost the ability to fight. 

Come on, Luna. Do something. She thought, but her body didn't listen to her mind and her feet stayed glued in place. Stefan turned to face her, but Luna didn't look at him. Her eyes stayed on Klaus who dropped to the ground, lifeless. 

She took a step forwards to intervene, but before she could take another, everything went black. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Luna had died many times - temporarily, but still dead - but this time it was different. This time she wanted  to stay dead. She didn't want the blanket of darkness to be ripped off, she wanted to continue drowning in the blackness. 

She knew Klaus wasn't dead, but she knew her brothers wouldn't wake him. She didn't know what she would do if she woke up, how she would act, what she would say, it didn't even seem important. 

Eventually, Luna awoke with a quiet gasp, cracking her neck slightly with a groan. She looked around, only to see herself in the Salvatore house. This only fuelled her anger. She was in the house where her brothers lived. The brothers who desiccated him. 

She jumped out her bed and rushed through the house, searching for her brothers. She wasn't sure they were here, but then she heard their heartbeats. 

She sped into the room they were lounging in, as if nothing had happened, "Are you two fucking crazy?" She exclaimed making the two stand up, clearly alarmed. 

"Luna, listen-" Stefan started. 

"No, you listen," Luna cut him off, "First, you desiccate him when the spell was for Alaric - who is still trying to kill us all, in case you forgot - And then you snap my freaking neck?" She yelled angrily. 

"We had to snap your neck-" Damon began. 

Luna cut him off, again, "Why because you were afraid I was gonna fuck up your stupid plan?" 

"Yes." 

"Luna we understand that you're upset.." Stefan spoke up, trying to reason with his younger sister. 

"I'm not upset. I'm angry. Really fucking angry." She spat through gritted teeth as she glared at her brothers. 

"Damnit, Luna." Damon started, "What don't you get? We did what we had to do!" He repeated, his response making Luna scoff. 

"What? To save Elena?" She finished for him, her tone almost mocking. 

"Yes, to save Elena." Damon tells her. 

Luna ignored him, "You two know exactly what you have to do to keep everyone alive, but you refuse to do it because it's Elena who will end up dead. Millions of vampires are going to die, but you choose to save one, pathetic, human girl. She's collateral damage." 

The brother's stayed silent, either because they knew she was right or they didn't want to argue. But Luna wasn't done, "If it was anybody else, you guys would hesitate killing them," She looked between them with deadly glares. If a look could kill, hers would, "It's too bad I don't care if she lives or dies." She stated, making their eyes widen in fear. 

She walked past them to leave, but her arm was grabbed by Damon, "Don't you dare.

"Motus," Luna said quickly, causing Damon to go flying backwards into a bookshelf, "Touch me again, and I'll kill you." 

She turned to walk out, completely done with the Salvatore brothers. She didn't even know if she could call them her family anymore. They were so far from that. Maybe it was because she was gone a hundred and forty-five years, maybe they just never cared about her. But she didn't care, all she cared about was getting Klaus back and Elena dead. 

But before she could leave, everything went black. Again 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

"Fucking assholes!" Luna exclaimed as she woke up again. This time, she wasn't in the Salvatore house, she was in Rebekah's room. 

"Hey, hey, listen-" Rebekah started, but Luna ignored her and she jumped out of her bed. 

"No. Where the hell are they!" She yelled as she went to leave, but Rebekah sped in front of her and placed her hands on her shoulders to stop her from going anywhere. 

"Luna! Please, listen," Rebekah pleaded as she tried to calm her best friend down, "We're going to get him back, okay? But you just need to hold off and relax for a minute." 

Luna furrowed her brows in confusion, "Who's 'we're'? I know you're not talking about me because I can tell you're scared I'm gonna rip this town to shreds. Who else is there?" 

"Hello, Luna." A familiar, almost comforting voice, greeted her. Luna turned to see Elijah standing at the doorway. Taking slow steps towards her. Once he was stood next to Rebekah, Luna thought for a moment before pulling him into a hug, which he thankfully returned. 

"We'll get him back, Luna." Elijah reassured quietly. 

NOT PROOF READ - sorry for an spelling or grammar mistakes, ill correct them later if there are any. 

an; LOOOOL its 4am rn i have school soon but whateva x . okay listen dont take this the wrong way but im glad hes gonna die because their relationship was getting too happy and we cant have that <3 jks i love them a lot but drama is fun so. 

this was weirdly a really fun chapter to write and also a very long one. took me ages to write. but fun. next chapter is the finale to act 2 which has taken forever to write, but its gonna be over soon (yay) and i hate s4 so im just gonna fill it w a bunch of klaus and luna and some other very very interesting things (; 

love ym, tysm for 13k reads and 450 votes. i really appreciate it <3333 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9.1K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
25.7K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
134K 5.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
83.6K 2K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...