𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑�...

By Ada_xoxo_

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴋᴜᴛɪ, a naive teenager finally gets awarded a scholarship to study in the best school in River's State... More

INTRODUCTION💜
CHARACTERS💜
CHAPTER ONE💜
CHAPTER TWO💜
CHAPTER THREE💜
CHAPTER FOUR 💜
CHAPTER FIVE💜
CHAPTER SIX💜
CHAPTER SEVEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHT💜
CHAPTER NINE💜
CHAPTER TEN💜
CHAPTER ELEVEN💜
CHAPTER TWELVE💜
CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜
CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜
CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜
CHAPTER NINTEEN💜
CHAPTER TWENTY💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx💜
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN💜

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

141 57 21
By Ada_xoxo_

Dedicated to Dedun_Herself

            It is a Monday morning. Almost all students are in their respective classrooms. Most weren't because they were no teachers in their classrooms. As usual, Ibinabor and her friends sit together. Following the previous drama between Ibinabor and Fisayo, they have been mindful of their language towards one another. It still felt strange, because this was the first time Fisayo had stood up to her. She has always been the fearful and reserved type.

"Bright, I am not kidding!" Flourish half-yells.

"Meaning what?" Ibinabor yells as she looks up at Wendy, who threw something on her body. This draws the attention of the entire class. The expressions on Wendy and her friend's faces were priceless. They wore a satisfied expression on their faces.

"Wendy, what is this madness?" Flourish inquires, while Ibinabor grabs hold of whatever Wendy threw on her. Her eyes widen when she sees it. The majority of the class had stopped looking in their direction, but some still did.

"Madam. We did not come for you. Carry that your red face and face your books!" Boma attacks.

"Funny!" Bright says with a mock smile. "Should we help you in laughing?" Bright asks.

"Bright, we didn't come for you. Your mere sight irritates me. Don't let me face you. Just pretend like you aren't seeing us!" Precious says with a stern look. While all of this was going on, Wendy and Darlintina were grinning and gazing at Ibinabor. Fisayo, as usual, remains silent.

"What is the meaning of this nonsense?" Ibinabor asks sternly.

"What is the meaning of what?" Is that not your test strip?" Wendy, who did not mind if her voice was loud, asks. She laughs at the horror on Ibinabor's face. "Oh, you think I won't find out? I also know you have aborted before, and the best part if it is Wealth was the father of this one!" Wendy says, laughing. Ibinabor's expressions were worth laughing at.

"You girls need to stop talking trash and butt off!" Flourish responds.

"So all the Jordan this Jordan that. You were still asleep. Girl, I am disappointed. How do I know Jordan has an idea? Wendy asks.

"When Boma.com is here," Boma says, laughing.

"Wendy, sorry for your loss. You do not scare me, and your childish tantrums must stop. What gave you the right to come up to me and throw this at my body?" Ibinabor asks sternly.

"Ibinabor, I did not come here to argue with you. I came to settle some scores. Have you forgotten what you said to me the other day?" Wendy inquires with a raised eyebrow, confusing Ibinabor and her companions. "You said I should go ask my mother why my father did not marry her, right? You do not have to remind me that I am an illegitimate product. At least my father accepted me. I do not rely on your family for anything, do I? My mother had my elder brother when she was sixteen!" Wendy smiles. "She had me when she was seventeen! Ibinabor, what is the difference between you and my mother?" Wendy inquires, staring directly into her eyes. She giggles. " I have a response for that. You aborted them, but my mother kept them. I think unwanted pregnancy runs deep in your family. After all, your father has illegitimate children. Enjoy all the wealth while he is still alive. Because no matter what you and your mother do, his children will always return to look for their father!" Wendy says.

"Am I actually listening to this? You are just saying trash" Ibinabor asks while she attempts to get up. Boma pushes her downward.

"Do not let us create a scene. Do not dare to leave while we are still talking to you. Can you see that the scar on your face is still visible? "I would not mind giving you something bigger!" Boma replies with a calm smile. The look on Ibinabor's face exhibits anger.

"Boma!" Flourish calls out.

"Flourish, we are not here for you. Mind your own fucking business!" Darlintina speaks with gritted teeth.

"You said I should ask my mother why my father did not marry her, right? What was the reaction of the guys when you told them you were pregnant? Ibinabor, my father loves me; I can brag about it. I am his first child and his pride. Although he has other children. They can't equal the love, I get anything I request for, have you forgotten. You can attest to this. We cannot be compared. The next time you make such a statement. Vivian, the next time you make such comments about my parents, I will deal with you. After all, you are no different from my mother. She is even better than you." Wendy wraps up.

"The next time you use something like this. Mind were you dispose it!" Precious expresses disinterest.

"What is this conversation about? "Why are you girls here? Bright finally asks.

"I would have loved to share this news!" Boma exclaims. Completely ignoring Bright.

Look, Boma. You both cannot threaten me. You have no proof that I have aborted twice, so fuck off. Once the rumour spreads. I will tell my father. Wendy intends to defame me. And the three of you should be prepared to bid this school farewell. What is your business? I got pregnant and had an abortion. Were you the one who was aborted? Mind your own business and fuck off! Talking as if I am the first person to have an abortion. None of you are saints, either. Wendy, do not forget that Tari deflowered you in JSS2. You are not innocent either!" Ibinabor wraps up.
She has completely captured the attention of her friends. Fisayo stares at Wendy, trying to process what she is heard. If someone else had told her this, she would not have believed it. Wendy had something to do with Tari; they genuinely hated each other.

But I never got pregnant and had an abortion! So there is a big difference. At least I got deflowed when I was thirteen. What about you? You did it with Uncle Brown when you were nine. Scratch that!" Wendy says, shocking everyone.

"Wendy!" Ibinabor shouts. "I trusted you with that." She speaks while staring at Wendy.

"I am trying to be like you. You have a habit of spilling sacred things. Who made everyone aware that my brother and I do not share the same father? You. Who made everyone aware that I am illegitimate? You. Ibinabor, I cannot count. You asked me the other day, in front of the dorm occupants, to go ask my mother why Daddy did not marry her. Have I ever mentioned anything about you? But I know a lot of things that could bring you down!" Wendy says, not sympathetic.

"Wait. Wendy, you had something to do with Tari?" Boma asks, looking at her friend with a shocked expression on her face.

"Oh, you were unaware?" Ibinabor chuckles as he asks. "Friendship, friend indeed!" Ibinabor says. Since JSS2, you girls have been friends. You never knew Wendy and Tari had something. Up until last term, they were inseparable. They used to meet every day at the old school library. Wendy's mother and Tari's mother are best friends. Tari stays at Wendy's house virtually every holiday season. They separated, I believe, last term. Because they stopped seeing each other in school. He also consistently mistreats her in class. Your friendship is evident to me. Your level of trust!" Ibinabor says.

"Oh, shut up. And quit talking nonsense. Try not to bring up another subject!" Darlintina interrupts. "If she was involved with Tari in any way. How does that concern you? At least she hasn't aborted twice!" Darlintina continues.

"You are a complete moron!" Ibinabor blurts out referring to Darlintina.

"I.b, stop being dramatic. The only reason I have asked my friends to keep quiet about your issue is not because of you, but uncle. And the fact you are betrothed. Creating such controversies will only damage uncle's reputation. Because you won't be able to deny it. All our conversations are been recorded now!" Wendy's words shock Ibinabor and her friends.

Meanwhile, Precious drops a tape on the desk. Ibinabor was taken by surprise.

"You should know by now, that you should either be with us or against us. You don't mess with us. Ibinabor I am warning you for the last time. Avoid us because I am tempted to tell Jordan this. I'm  capable, I bet the innocent boy knows nothing about this!" Wendy responds and turns to Fisayo.
"Your friendship bond is admirable. She cannot even tell her brother!" Wendy laughs.

"I admire their friendship." Darlintina responds mockingly.

"Ibinabor, the fact we have decided to let this issue slide, doesn't mean we can't change our minds. Avoid us and you will be okay!" Wendy smirks.

"You do not scare me!" Ibinabor speaks.

"I see how terrified you are. You do not have to hide it." Wendy smirks and walks away.

"Ibinabor, thank the stars. I have always wanted to deal with your proud ass. You simply escaped it this time. You can mess with Wendy, but not me. Wendy is family. And I am not. She cares about your father's image. And I do not. So be mindful. Because, if you cross my path. The entire school will be discussing your two successful abortions. Do not step on my toes!" Boma concludes. Ibinabor continued to stare at her without saying anything. Immediately Boma was out of sight. She rests her head on the desk.

"Wow, I can handle them!" Flourish responds with a mock smile. "Ibinabor, those girls basically threatened you. You could not do anything." Flourish responds.

"Flourish, what do you want me to say. If this reaches my parents, I will be dead. Everyone would be talking about it. Regardless of how I deny it. The stigma remains. "Get that!" Ibinabor half yells.

1657 Words🌹

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 714 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
2.7K 849 71
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑾𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚...
10.1K 1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...
6.6K 2K 31
Everyone does not have the flawless life we all seem they have, some have obstacles to face, battles to fight and as teenagers, stages to over come...