When You Saved Me

By AllieRosenthal

Callie has always lived in the darkness, men coming and using her at their will. She thought that this was al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
*Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
*Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 67

870 18 4
By AllieRosenthal

Steve P.O.V

It's been two days since Thor bit me and though he has apologized several times, I still find myself unable to forgive him. Maybe I would be more inclined to forgiveness if my penis wasn't throbbing and if I didn't feel so grimy. I haven't showered for three days. But regardless, I'm feeling irritable, so at the moment I'm disgusted by the mere thought of him.

Bruce seems to have forgotten about my injury, but to his credit, I forgot myself the first night as well as the next morning, but by the second evening I began to wonder if something was amiss, yet, as he is the doctor, I assumed it was intentional and that he would come to me when it was time. By the second day, however, the bandages began to smell of urine, I found it was near impossible to keep pee from spattering onto them, and it was beginning to feel sore and itchy. But whenever I went to see if Bruce would change them he was either out of the house or with Natasha and the thought of asking him to look at my privates in front of her is humiliating.

But I can't put it off any longer, this morning it feels hot and is throbbing as if my penis has its own tiny heartbeat. It's so itchy I feel like I could scrape the skin off and it still wouldn't be enough, not to mention there's a malodorous air around me that I'd much prefer to be rid of.

I leave my room and see Bruce just entering his so I call out to him, "Hey, Bruce? I need your help, I need you to..."

"Yeah, one second okay, Steven? I'm busy," he replies, holding up a hand and begins to pull the door shut.

I lunge forward and block it with my foot, "Bruce, please. I really need your help."

"Steve, for fuck sake, I kind of have my own shit going on today," Bruce groans making my stomach drop in humiliation.

I lower my head and cross my arms over my bare chest. "I'm sorry, I just, I really need your help."

Bruce's eyes soften and he sighs. "Fine, just go meet me in the kitchen, I'll be there in, like, 10 minutes." He pats my shoulder and then suddenly rears back. "Shit boy, you reek though. You should go take a shower first."

"I can't, you said not to..." he looks back into the room and quickly shuts the door in my face, "get it wet."

I sigh and plunge my fists into the pockets of my pyjamas before ambling down the hall to the kitchen where I sit at the table to wait. I clench my fists on the tabletop to refrain from scratching myself and I catch a whiff of the pungent aroma wafting up from my armpits and quickly lower them. Bruce can't come soon enough.

I look up at the sound of Callie's chatter and I give her a wide smile as Tony carries her into the kitchen.

"Uncle Stevie," she squeals and claps her hands.

"Okay, go see Uncle while I fix your bottle." Tony sets her on her feet and she races over to me and leaps, I swiftly catch her before she lands on my lap and hold her up on my chest.

"Hi baby," I whisper.

"Peeyooo! Dada, Uncle 'tinky," she exclaims, pinching her nose.

I blush and set her in the chair beside myself.

"Callie, don't be rude," Tony chuckles and walks over holding the warm bottle. He leans down to kiss my head and then pulls back like he's just been slapped in the face. "Shit buddy, she's right, you smell awful and your sweating like you just ran a marathon. Go take a shower."

"I can't," I protest, sinking into my chair. "Bruce said it can't get wet."

"What can't get wet?"

"My... you know..." I tug lightly at the fabric over my bandages.

"Your dick? What's wrong with your dick?"

"There's a sore on the tip of it, and he said not to get it wet. But he forgot to change the bandages for the last two days," I groan and cover my face.

"Why didn't you ask him to change them?" He asks, his voice taking the tone of a scolding father.

"Every time I tried he was with Natasha," my voice trails off.

Tony nods in understanding. "Where is he now?"

"He said he was coming, but he just seemed annoyed with me."

"Fuck that," Tony grumbles as he cradles Callie and begins to feed her bottle. He stomps out to the hallway and yells, "Bruce, get your ass to the kitchen, Steve needs you."

After a few seconds of no response Tony speaks aloud, "Jarvis, remind Bruce that he needs to change the bandages on Steven's wiener."

"Right away, sir," the AI replies.

A second later Bruce appears panting in the doorway. "Steve, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot."

He strides over and kneels in front of me, but before he can pull down my trousers he stops, "Steven, you smell terrible. Have you not showered since Friday?"

"Uh, since Thursday," I say, my face heating.

"That was four fucking days ago. You're a 20-year-old man and you're on antidepressants which make you sweat like a pig, you need to shower every day," he scolds stepping back.

"But you said not to get it wet."

"I meant with piss," he barks, "which you've clearly done, I can smell it. You probably have a fucking infection."

"But you said..."

"Steven, you were meant to take off the bandages, shower and then come to me for fresh ones," he groans, massaging his temples.

"You didn't say that though," I mutter, looking at my feet.

"I shouldn't have to say that, it's fucking obvious."

"Woah, calm down, Banner. He didn't know," Tony interjects.

"He should know, he's a grown-ass man."

"I guess I'm just stupid," I blurt louder than I intended.

"You're not stupid," Tony says, shaking his head at me.

"No, you're not stupid," Bruce sighs and rubs his eyes, "I'm sorry, Nat and I had a fight so I'm just in a bad mood. It's not your fault. Here, let me have a look."

He kneels between my thighs, slips my pants and boxers down just enough to see my penis, and slowly peels the tape and gauze off. He grabs the head and gently turns it, making me wince. The cut looks red and angry and there appears to be some puss leaking from it, "okay, it's definitely infected, but it's not too bad. I'll get you an antibiotic and we'll keep it clean, and you'll be fine by the weekend."

"Damn, what'd you do?" Tony gasps, peeking over Bruce's shoulder.

"This is a déjà vu," I mumble and Tony laughs and tousles my hair.

"He says he got it stuck in a zipper," Bruce chuckles and winks at me.

"You don't believe him?" Tony asks and Bruce shrugs.

"I did," I insist.

"Okay, never mind how you got it, you need to go clean it," Bruce says and I nod and stand but he grabs my hand and pulls me back down, "you need to clean it properly."

"I know how to clean myself."

"Clearly you don't. So sud up your pits and your bottom, but your penis it's important to clean thoroughly."

"Bruce, oh my gosh, I know," I begin but he cuts me off.

"I wasn't finished," he holds up a finger and then grabs my shaft in his right hand, "so obviously your balls get really sweaty so soap and water, and the shaft is easy, but you need to make sure you're getting under the mushroom cap here," he says, drawing a line around my glands with his finger, "just because you don't have foreskin doesn't mean it can't get funky."

"Holy shit, stop," I yell and pull myself away from him.

"No, you're not cleaning right."

"Bruce, I've never smelt this bad in my life. I know how to do it, it's just because I haven't showered since Thursday," I groan.

"Uncle has mushoom?" Callie gurgles to Tony, I had forgotten she was in the room and I cover my face in humiliation.

"Yep, he does, and he needs to clean it properly," Bruce answers.

"Bruce, he knows how to do it, leave the kid alone."

"I don't know, maybe I should go with him and make sure..."

"Stop, just stop. I'm going to go shower now and you are not coming in!" I pull up my trousers and stomp towards the door.

"Don't wank off, it will make it worse," Bruce calls after me.

"Oh my god, fuck off," I scream over my shoulder, making me feel like a pubescent child.

"Language, Cap," Tony laughs and I flip my middle finger at him which only makes him laugh harder.

"Don't foget mushoom, Uncle," Callie yells.

I groan and laugh in tandem and stop in the doorway to look at her, "I won't Pumpkin, thanks."

She gives me a dazzling smile so I blow her a kiss and jog the rest of the way to my bedroom.

I sigh in relief at the solitude and strip myself naked. I start the shower and climb in, it feels so good I could weep. I take my time, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of being clean again. I spend extra time on all the bits that Bruce advised me of, even though I didn't need his input to begin with.

When I'm finished I dry off and wrap a towel around my waist before going into my room to find my clothes. I'm grateful that I'd had the premonition because, sure enough, Bruce is sitting on my couch reading a book.

"Ah, you're done," he smiles and pats the spot beside him, "let me fix you up."

"But I'm, like, totally naked," I protest.

"I'm looking at your dick," he scoffs, "you have no dignity left."

"Yeah, I guess," I sigh and sit on the couch.

Bruce unfolds my towel and begins to prod my intimate areas, "okay, looks good. Nice and clean," he smirks and pats my knee before spreading a salve over the infected area, "I'm going to give you this, if it's sore put it on."

"Thanks," I take the jar and toss it onto the bed, "I didn't know antidepressants make you 1sweat more."

"Yep, they do. How are you finding them?"

"Okay, I guess. I don't think it's been long enough to tell."

"No, you'll need a good two months before you know if they're even helping."

"Oh," I say watching as he wraps some gauze on the injury, "so you and Nat are fighting?"

"Yeah, it's stupid. Not a big deal, we just had a spat," he says nonchalantly but his cheeks darken in embarrassment.

"What'd you do?" I ask, smirking.

"Why would you assume that I'm at fault?"

"I don't know...because you're you, and she's her."

"You realize I am literally holding your balls don't you?"

"Yeah but you're a doctor, you can't hurt your patient," I snicker.

I receive a soft flick to my right testicle and I jolt back with a yelp, "hey!"

"Stop being a turkey," he chuckles.

"I'm getting sassy in my old age," I say with mock seriousness.

He laughs and kisses my forehead, I look at him and grin, "oh, is Tony's affection catching on?"

"Yeah, definitely. Okay, you're good to go. If you get pee on it just find me and we'll change the bandages, it's no big deal. You can even text me if it's too embarrassing."

"Okay, I hadn't thought of texting." I stand up and rummage through my drawers until I find some comfortable clothing.

"I imagine you don't think of electronics very often," he laughs.

"No, not really," I admit, pulling on some boxers and jeans.

I'm halfway through pulling a white tank top over my head when I hear him stand and sigh, "well, I'm going to go hash it out with Nat. I'll see you later."

I pop my head out the top, "wait, you're leaving? But we were talking and..." my voice catches in my throat and I stop myself because I know that if I keep talking I will probably cry.

Bruce's eyes soften and he chews on his lip in thought, "I needed to talk to Tony about something, want to walk with me?"

"Yeah, sure. I wanted to see Callie anyways," I choke out.

I follow him from the room and we stroll down the hallway, side by side. "So, Steve," Bruce says, "you want to tell me how you actually injured yourself?"

"I already told you," I groan.

"Are you sure? Because to me, it kind of looks like someone bit it," he shrugs, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What? No. Why would you think that?"

"No reason, it's just how it looks. So, want to tell me what happened?"

"No," I state, keeping my gaze straight ahead.

"Okay, buddy," he sighs and then sucks in a breath, "I wouldn't have expected you to be into that kind of kinky shit, Maria sure, but you? No way."

"Kinky what? Maria? I don't know what you're talking about."

Even though I was being genuine it seems to be missed on Bruce because he launches into a soliloquy, "if your sexual experiences are too intense you need to speak up okay? Like, if she's making you uncomfortable it's important to say something. That's a bad bite. I mean, I get some light nibbling, maybe a little choking but..."

"Hold up," I grab his shoulder, "choking? Are you serious? Who does that? What the hell, that's disgusting!"

"Some people get turned on by that kind of shit," he snickers.

"Do you?"

"Me? No. But Tony might," he laughs at my expression, "but you clearly don't?"

"No, this was an accident," I motion to my crotch and then gasp, "it was the zipper, like I said before. I caught myself in my zipper."

"Okay. Well, whenever you're ready to tell me the truth, I'm here okay?" He squeezes my shoulder and then motions to the living room where Tony and Callie are seated on the floor building LEGOS, "there's Tony. I'll see you later."

"I thought you had to ask him something..."

"Uh, yeah. I don't need to anymore," he winks at me, turns on his heel, and strides down the hall, and then calls over his shoulder, "shoot me a text tonight, I'll change your bandages."

"Okay, thanks," I say, grateful to him for not acknowledging my need for company.

I step forward and sit down beside Tony, "what're you guys building?"

"A spaceship," he says and kisses my head, "hi buddy. You all patched up?"

"Yeah," I lean my head on his shoulder and draw in a deep breath.

"Uncle, play?" Callie growls and crawls into my lap, "Uncle sad."

"I'm okay, thanks, baby," I chuckle and kiss her.

"Uncle feel better, play with me," she kisses my lips and then shoves a half-built engine into my hands.

"Yes, let's play."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...