My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

Von ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... Mehr

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.

1.8K 40 18
Von ThePuzzler101

Rebel's Outfit:

Rebel's POV:

It's the week after Valentine's Day and now, we are having a snowstorm in Bushwick. And guess what? I am trapped inside with three theater nerds, a bitchy girl with a bad attitude, and my goofy twin brother who won't stop doing impressions. I wish I was with Kelly right now.

"No, your doing it wrong Daisy." Kurt says in an old lady voice as him and his boyfriend, Adam, we're practicing for some play they are doing at NYADA. Adam is a French guy and he's a senior at NYADA. To be honest, he's okay but him and Kurt are really annoying me with this theatre stuff. Sam was talking on the phone with his girlfriend and he was sitting on the couch doing impressions for her, Santana was just staring out of the window, and I have no idea where in the hell Rachel is.

I had on a red, yellow, orange and blue Rugby shirt with a white collar, some regular blue jeans, and black timberland boots. We wear outside clothes in the house sometimes, I don't know, it's just something we do.

"I can't do it 'cause I'm in love with William. I just can't." Adam said while imitating some girl named Daisy and he added a different type of British accent to his voice. I begin to scratch my fingernails over the table because I am about to go insane. Its 4:30 right now and we have been inside all day!!

"I don't like driving, I prefer to be driven." Sam said in Christopher Walken voice and I hear his girlfriend laugh loudly through the phone. Like really loudly. Why does he have her on speaker phone?

"Sam, can you take your phone off of speaker?" I tell him with a sigh as I really don't want to be hearing their whole conversation. Since I'm already witnessing a horrible conversation right now. When did Kurt get so... broadwayee? Sam takes the phone away from his ear and covers it and looks at me confused.

"But it's not on speaker phone." Sam said in confusion as he uncovers the phone and he puts the phone back up to his ear. My eyes go wide. She laughs so loud and she's not even on speaker phone?? Imagine her laugh when she's on speaker phone, or better yet, in person!! Oh god, that's something I don't want to hear. I mean, everyone in Africa will hear it but you get what I mean.

"Oh, do it again, do it again." Kurt say excitedly to Adam and I groan in frustration. No, don't do it again.

"Welcome.... to Downton Abbey." Adam said in a dramatic voice and him and Kurt start laughing hysterically. I slam my fist on the table, making the two of them jump, making Sam drop his phone on his lap, and making Santana look over at us in surprise.

"Can you two shut up!!" I shout out loud while standing up and they look at me confused. "All day, all I've been hearing is 'Oh stop that Adam don't tickle me there' or 'Oh Kurt, you move my soul.' I'm sick of it!!!" I say while mocking Kurt's high pitched voice and mocking Adams British accent. "Just shut up! Nobody cares about the stupid play your gonna be doing at NYADA!! Everyone is tired and annoyed from being inside all day. Talk about something else, and if you don't want to talk about something else, then shut up or go to your room!!" I shout once again while aggressively pushing my chair in and I slam my hand on the back of the couch Sam was sitting on. "This is all bullcrap!! It's bullshit!! You guys have such stupid faces. Why do you have stupid faces!! Hey, do me a favor and take your face off!! It's stupid!!" I shout at Kurt and Adam and they look at me baffled and still confused.

"Well, someone's a lil crabby today." Adam said while folding his arms and he looks at me with an offended face.

"Geez Rebel, you could have just asked nicely." Kurt said while rolling his eyes and I scoff and pull my seat out and sit down again.

"Do you need a nap? You seem a little tired. I know that when people are crabby, their usually tired." Adam said while talking to me like I was a frickin baby and I smile sarcastically.

"Fuck off, British." I say while keeping the sarcastic smile on my face and I stick the middle finger up at them. They dramatically gasp in shock and I roll my eyes.

"So where you from, Doctor Who?" Santana asked while coming over to the table and I facepalm my forehead.

"Uh, England. Do you know Essex?" Adam asked Santana with a light chuckle and he goes over to the fridge. He opens the fridge and he grabs some ham, cheese and butter.

"No. Never heard of it." Santana said in the most nonchalant voice and manner. "Are you guys dating? Because at Mr. Shue's bomb of a wedding, you and Blaine like..." Santana was about to expose Kurt but he cut her off with a loud shush. Oh yeah, Kurt apparently cheated on Adam with Blaine at Mr. Shue's failed wedding and Adam doesn't know.

"Shut up, Santana. Rachel and I are letting you, Sam and Rebel live here rent-free. The least you could do is..." Kurt states while side eyeing Adam to make sure he didn't catch on to what Santana was saying and I cut him off.

"Where is Rachel?" I asked in confusion while scratching my head and Adam goes over to the bread box and gets out some wheat bread. He walks over to the counter that's behind his chair and he starts making a sandwich.

"Probably giving that living mannequin a bikini wax." Santana snarled with a smirk and I chuckle, knowing exactly who she's talking about.

She's talking about Brody, Rachel's new boyfriend, that she cheated on with Finn at Mr. Shue's failed wedding. It's like everyone hooked up with someone at that wedding.

Brody gives me off vibes. When we first came to New York, he told the three of us that we aren't real New Yorkers until we had a makeover. What the hell does that even mean?

"Who?" Sam asked while sitting up on the couch and he looks at us with his phone to his ear.

"Brody." I tell him and he makes an 'ohh' face and nods his head.

"Uh, Brody is working and Rachel is in the bathroom." Adam tells us as he puts ham on his sandwich and my mouth drops in shock. I haven't seen Rachel all day so does that mean she was in the bathroom all day? Dang, what did she eat? The bathroom is probably flooded by now.

"Well, let's hope that she's embracing her inner bulimic because let me tell you, homegirl has been looking extremely pumpkin-like and not just cause of the Tan in a Can." Santana said with a smug smile and I laugh and throw my head back. The bathroom door suddenly opens and Rachel barges out of it.

"Okay, that's it! Your gonna have to move out because this is our sanctuary, and by ours, I mean mine and Kurt's, and frankly, you make me feel uncomfortable, and Brody says that you make him feel uncomfortable as well. Rebel and Sam can stay but you have to go." Rachel states and Santana just waves Rachel off and shrugs her shoulders without a care in the world.

"Girls, girls, retract the claws, all right? NYADA cancelled all the classes because of the snow, so let's just cozy up to our little movie marathon. Santana, did you go through our DVD collection?" Kurt asked her and I sigh and shake my head.

"I sure did. Uh, Knocked Up. Hilarity. Rosemary's Baby— that's obviously Lady Hummels. And, uh, Shes Having a Baby." Santana picked up some DVD's she picked out and I groan

"No, no, no, no. All you watch is boring, cheesy 1950's rom coms. I'm boredddd!! I want to do something!!" I groan out in annoyance and I throw my head back.

"I agree with guppy. Your DVD collection, Lady Hummel, just makes you even more like a Lady Hummel. It's sad, depressing rom com, and the movies are so old, the discs have mold on it. No wonder that mini purse just fell out of your mouth while we were at breadstix, your taste in movies are worst than my grandmas." Santana slightly rants and I nod my head in agreement and put my feet up on table.

"Rebel, take your feet off the table, you have your shoes on." Kurt said with a groan and I roll my eyes because I clean my sneakers every day.

"It's fine, I clean my shoes everyday and I wash them once a week. Their clean." I say with a shrug and Kurt rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"It doesn't matter, you don't put your shoes up on the table. This isn't your house." He said and I sigh and take my shoes off the table. I take off my boots and my socks and I put my feet back up on the table, this time, I am barefoot.

"Oh come on Rebel, nobody wants to see your cheesy toes." Santana said while scoffing and putting her hand over her nose and I gasp in offense.

"My feet do not stink!! They smell amazing!" I say while wiggling my toes and Kurt tries to push my feet off the table. I move my feet to the other side of the table and away from his hands.

"Rebel, if you don't take your dirty feet off the table right now..." Rachel said through gritted teeth as she was about to threaten me and I laugh.

"Or what? What are you gonna do Rachel?" I asked as I throw my head back and laugh because can't do jack to me.

"If you don't take your feet down right now, I'm gonna play little piggies with your toes. And I don't mean in the children's way. Simple way to put it, your toes will not be attached to your feet anymore. They'll be in a bag going to a science lab so experiments can be done on them." Rachel said with a wide smile on her face and my eyes go wide and I quickly take my feet down.

"Well damn, now I'm scared to sleep at night, in fear I might wake up without a toe." I say with an eye roll as I put my socks and boots back on.

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. From The Wizard Of Oz, said by Dorothy." Sam said over the phone and his girlfriend laughs hysterically again. He's still on the phone with her??

"Her laugh sounds like a goat dying and it sounds like that time Kurt shredded that note." Santana said while pointing at Kurt and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"For the last time Santana, I shred it on purpose." Kurt said with an annoyed expression in his face and Santana laughs.

"Yeah, and I chose to be a raging Latina lesbian." Santana joked while laughing and Adam comes back over to the table with a finished sandwich on a plate.

"Plus, I don't want to watch any of those movies." Rachel said while folding her arms and I nod my head and grab an apple from the fruit basket that was on the table.

"Oh, really Rachel? Not even She's Having a Baby? Cause you always cry at the end when Elizabeth McGovern has the baby." Kurt responded in a sad tone while pouting at Rachel.

"I'm not in the mood, okay? I'm not in the mood." Rachel said while looking down sadly and I wonder what's wrong with her. Actually, I don't care, she threatened to chop off my feet.

"Okay, fine. Because I have made a selection that is perfect for being snowed in." Kurt said with a cunning smile while taking some more DVDS from off the table. "Moulin Rouge, bitches. We love those dancin hoe's." Kurt said with while making a baby voice and I throw my head back and groan.

"Seriously?" Santana said while giving Kurt a blank face but I can definitely read her face right now. She is a mixture of angry, annoyed, tired and grumpy, just like me. "I am not doing this. I am going to the store to buy some groceries. Anyone want to come with me?" Santana asked while looking around at me and my eyes go wide and I hop out of my seat.

"I do!! Me!!" I yell as I run over to Santana and I am running so fast, that I end up tripping over my own two feet and falling on the ground in front of Santana. Everyone but Sam bursts out into laughter and I groan as I roll over on my back.

"How did that even happen?" Adam asked with a mouthful of food as he laughs and I gag from the sight. Close your mouth dude.

"Oh my gosh, I should have recorded that." Santana said while laughing hysterically at me and she crumbles up a piece of paper. She throws the paper ball at my head harshly and I groan again.

"That's what you get you little shit." Kurt adds on while laughing and he sticks his middle finger up at me. I stick my middle finger up back at him and scoff.

"Oh hey Reb, what are you doing? Ooo, are you looking for hidden treasure? I want to help!!" Sam yells in an excited voice and he jumps up off the couch and runs over to me. Sam runs just as fast as me and he ends up tripping over his feet. He falls on the ground next to me and shrieks in pain. Everyone begins to laugh once again.

"Ouch, that hurt." Sam groans as he rolls on his back and now we were both laying on the floor in pain.

"No I'm not liking for gold Sam. I fell, just like you did." I tell him while shaking my head and sighing and I put my hand on my stomach.

"Aww man." Sam snaps his fingers and slaps his forehead.

"Rebel get your ass up off the ground. I'm going to the store now." Santana states and I see her walk over to the door. I slowly get up and groan at the pain I feel. I shake my body a little but groan from the sudden pain that happens when I do so.

"You guys can't go to the store. You might get blown away in the storm." Kurt said while gesturing outside and I limp my way over to Santana who was by the door putting her coat on. Once I get over there, I grab a hoodie and put that on. Then I grab my blue jacket and start putting that on.

"We will be fine Kurt, plus, there isn't that much food in the fridge, we've been living off of those ham Sandwiches and boiled eggs. I want some real food." Santana states with a sarcastic smile as she puts on one of those French hats and I nod and put on my white beanie. Then I put on a pair of red gloves and lastly, I wrap a plaid scarf around my neck. Santana puts on a white fluffy scarf and some purple gloves.

"Oh, get me some chocolate turtles and some gummy bears!!" Sam yells out while still laying on the floor and I nod my head.

"Get me some spinach, kale carrots. I want to make a protein shake!!" Rachel says and I gag at the mention of kale. Kale is so hard and dry for no reason. And it taste horrible, I hate it.

"And buy me some tea packets." Kurt yells  out to us and we nod our heads and give them a thumbs up.

"Which store are we going to first?" I asked Santana as she slid the door open and she walks outside the apartment. I exit the apartment behind her and I close the door behind me. I follow her down the hall and towards the elevator.

"Are you deaf? I say we are going to the grocery store moron." Santana states while looking at me like I was stupid and she flicks me in my head.

"Owe!!" I dramatically groan in pain and I hold my head and Santana rolls her eyes and presses the elevator button. "My bad I forgot." I say while putting my hands up in defense and I shrug.

"Well now you know." Santana smiles sarcastically at me and I send her a fake smile back. I look away from her and roll my eyes.

Let's hope it's not to bad out here.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

"So Quinn, what majors are you trying to get?" My friend Riley, the girl who looks like Peyton from One Tree Hill asked me as she sips on coffee. We were hanging out in the cafeteria at Yale and we were talking about majors we want to get.

"Well, I want my bachelors degree so I can become a professional singer. And for dancing, I don't need any sort of degree to become a professional dancer so that's good." I say with a smile as I take a sip of my coffee and they nod.

"I'm hoping to get my masters degree. I don't even know why I want it, I just do." Ace, the boy who looks like Lucas from One Tree Hill said with a shrug and I lightly laugh because that is relatable. Sometimes I just want something without even knowing why.

"Hey, I actually never asked you guys this. What year are you in?" I asked them while putting my hand on my cheek and I look at them with curiosity.

"Uh, I'm in my Junior year. Thank god. I finally graduate next year then I'm done with school." Riley said while sighing relieved and I laugh and turn my attention to Ace.

"I'm a Sophomore. That's about it. I got two more years of this school stuff and then, I'm free!!" Ace said in a cheerful voice while jumping up and down in his chair and I laugh.

"Well, I have three more years here as you both know, but I'm not complaining. I like it here. College gives me the chance to do what I want, you know? It's like I finally have my own freedom after being trapped learning boring stuff in school." I say while explaining to them why I like college so much and they nod with a smile.

"College is cool and all, but I just hated school all my life and I can't wait to be done with it." Ace tells me and I nod because I can understand that.

"Hey, did you guys see the dance video Ms. Wilson wants us to perform?" Riley asked with a nervous look on her face and both me and Ace shake our heads no. Riley pulls out her phone and sighs. She turns on her phone and goes into YouTube. She searches up a video then makes her screen full screen. She turns her phone towards us and a dance video begins to play.

Wow. All I can say is wow.

"What the..." I trail off as the video ends and I stare at Riley's phone screen in shock.

"Fuck!! How are we supposed to do all that??" Ace yells while putting his hands in his hair and he throws himself back against his chair.

"And we have to learn it by Friday." Riley said while tensing up a bit and my jaw drops to the ground. Friday is in three days.

"Today is Tuesday. Friday is in three fucking days. That's it, I quit, I fucking quit!!" Ace yells while standing up and he grabs a random book that was on the table and he throws it across the coffee shop.

"Ace, how old are you? Go pick up that shit right now!!" A lunch lady named Greta said to Ace through gritted teeth while pointing to the book and Ace sighs and walks over to the book that he threw. He picks it up and walks back over to us. He dramatically places the book on the table and looks at the Greta.

"Better?" Ace said in a mocking tone while rolling his eyes and the lunch lady pretends to throw her tongs at him, making him flinch and fall down in his seat.

"Pussy." The lunch lady says through gritted teeth and me and Riley laugh.

"Anyways, after someone rudely interrupted our conversation." Ace says while side eyeing the lunch lady and she mocks him. "Like I said, I quit, that dance is too complicated." Ace shakes his head and I give him a what the fuck face.

"You didn't even give it a chance. How about just trying it?" I say while looking at him with a raised eyebrow and he sighs before nodding.

"I guess your right. Fine. I'll try it, even though I'll fail miserably." He states with a shrug and he chugs down his scolding hot coffee. What the hell?

"You won't fail. Your a really good dancer Ace." I say as me and Riley watch him chug down his coffee and I cringe. "Isn't that burning hot?" I asked as Ace stops drinking the coffee and puts his cup down and I point at the coffee cup that has steam coming out of it.

"Yeah, why?" He asked while scratching his head confused and what the hell??

"What the hell are you, a Vampire?" Riley shakes her head while eating a chocolate chip cookie and I nod in agreement.

"Really though. Only demons can chug down scolding hot coffee." I say while sipping on my coffee and I tap my fingers against the cup.

"Yeah, I'm a vampire. Boo!!" Ace yells while hissing and he shows off his teeth and wow, he actually has two really sharp teeth at the side of his mouth, just like a vampire.

We laugh at his antics and just make jokes about Ace being a vampire and we talk about the dance we have to practice. I really like college.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

Me and Santana are currently at the grocery store getting some food necessities and some things we want. We already got the things Rachel, Kurt and Sam requested us to get so now we are getting the necessities.

Santana pushed me into a pile of snow that was over a foot deep on our way here. What an asshole.

"Okay, we need some eggs. Can you go down there are get it?" Santana asked as we stood at the beginning of the diary aisle and she points all the way down to the end.

"Okay." I reply with a shrug and I run down the dairy aisle to the area where the eggs are at. I see the eggs in one of the freezers so I stop running and open the freezer. I grab a carton of eggs and I run back over to Santana. Once I get over to her, I put the eggs in the cart and sigh.

"Nice. Who's a good doggy? You are, you are." Santana said in a teasing voice as she rubs my head like a dog and I look at her like she's gone crazy. Which, she must have to think I'm a fucking dog.

"What the hell? I'm not a dog. Are you right in the head?" I asked her while pointing to her head and Santana gives me a look I can't read.

"I'm perfectly fine in the head. No need to be rude puppy, if you wanted a treat, you could have just asked for it." Santana says and she opens her purse and pulls out a packet of Scooby snacks. She throws the cookies to me and I growl lowly. "What are you mad for doggy, I gave you your treat." She states and I stick my middle finger up at her, making her laugh.

We walk over to the produce aisle, and as we are doing that, I get a call. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see it's Kelly calling me. I smile and answer the phone.

"Hey Kelly." I answer as I place a hand on the shopping cart.

"Hey Rebel? How are you dealing with the storm?" Kelly asked me with curiosity in her voice and I sigh.

"Well, all day, I had to listen to Kurt and his boyfriend practice for their stupid Broadway play. It was horrible. I wanted to chew my ears off listen to them. Right now me and Santana are at the grocery store getting some food supplies." I tell her with a smile and she giggles a little.

"I can imagine how bad listening to Broadway talk all day can be. Anna is on Broadway and all she ever does is talk about her scripts and rehearse her lines. It's so irritating." Kelly said dramatically and I laugh at her being a drama Queen. I met Kelly's older sister, Anna, last week. She's nice and seems chill to me.

"Yeah, I can imagine. When the storm is over, let's go have some hot chocolate." I say as me and Santana enter the produce area. We walk over to the fruits.

"That sounds nice. I'm down. Well, I have to go now, I'm gonna go take a nice hot bath. I just wanted to check in with you. Say hi to Santana for me. Byee!!" Kelly says to me and I nod my head even though she can't see me.

"Okay, I will. And enjoy your bath. Bye Kells." I respond and I take the phone off of my ear and end the call.

"Kelly said hi." I tell Santana as she was picking out some mangos.

"Tell her I said hey when you talk to her again." Santana says while looking at me with a small smile and I nod my head. "So you really like her huh?" Santana looks at me with the same smile on her face and I sigh.

"Yeah, I do, she makes me happy and I like being around her." I tell Santana with a small smile as I think about Kelly.

"I can tell. Want to know why? Because all Latinas are fun to be around." Santana states with a smile and I laugh and nod my head.

"That is true." I reply with a grin and I begin to pick out some peaches.

Me and Santana continue to pick out the fruits we want then we move on to the vegetable section. After we get some vegetables, we go over to the other aisles and get the stuff we need.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

"5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!!" I count off to myself as I practice the last part of the dance that had the boy with the long curly hair in it. It's been two days since I hung out with Ace and Riley in the cafeteria and I have to have this dance down pact by tomorrow. Ms. Wilson likes to make us to a pattern.

One week, we learn a dance from a YouTube dance video, then the next week we make our own dance. Last week we did our own dance and I really liked it. Our dance was a calm type of dance. Not upbeat or fast, but a nice, calm and collected dance.

I begin to do the moves for the last part of the dance and I take a deep breath in before I do so.

(Quinn is doing the dance the guy with the long curly hair is doing. He's the last person to dance.)

Once I finish doing the dance, I smile to myself.

"Yesss!!" I cheer while jumping up and down as I just finished the dance after spending hours doing it. The amount of hours I spent practicing this dance yesterday and today adds up to over 20 hours. I am drained out now. I grab my water bottle and chug it down. As I am drinking it, I hear my laptop start to ring, signaling I'm getting a call. I walk over to my laptop that is on my desk and I open it. I see that it's a call from Rebel. I smile and squeal a little before answering the call.

"Hey pretty girl." Rebel asked with a smirk as she leans back in her desk chair and she had her hands behind her head.

"Hey bubby." I say with a blush as I sit down on my desk chair. "What's up?" I asked her with a smile and I put one of my feet on my chair.

"Nothing much. Me and San just came back from the grocery store. There's a snowstorm in New York right now and it's bad. It was horrible when we went out in the snow and I fell into a pile of 13 inch snow." Rebel tells me and my eyes go wide at the fact that they have snow that is over a foot tall.

"Wow you guys have it bad. Your snow is over a foot tall?? Ours is only 2 inches tall." I tell Rebel with a shocked voice and she looks at me with her jaw dropped. "And now did you fall into the snow?" I asked her with a laugh and I wrap my arms around my leg that was on the chair.

"Your so lucky." She said with a groan and I laugh and shrug my shoulders in a teasing way. "Okay, so I fell into the snow because Santana pushed me. We were walking on the sidewalk to the grocery store. I was walking in front of Santana when she shouted the words "Don't Fall". So I got confused and as I was going to turn around, she pushed me into a pile of snow that was 13 feet deep. I fell flat like a pancake and snow got in my mouth. I just hope I didn't eat muddy or piss snow." Rebel said while shaking her head in disgust and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

"For your sake, I hope you thoroughly cleaned your mouth when you I got back home." I say while shaking my head at the thought of snow from the ground going in my mouth.

"Oh trust me, I definitely did clean my mouth. I 5 brushed my teeth with five different kinds of toothpaste and I used 5 different types of mouthwash." Rebel shakes her head and she puts 5 fingers up.

"Good. I don't want to be known as the girl who dated someone with pee or mud breath." I joke with a teasing smile and Rebel scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"I definitely didn't get pee snow or muddy snow in my mouth. I would have tasted it. Then I would have died on the spot from total embarrassment." Rebel states with a smirk and I nod my head and laugh. "But uhhh, how are you enjoying Yale? Made anymore friends? Learn anymore cool dances?" Rebel asked me while rubbing the back of her neck and I smile.

"Yeah, I have two new friends. There names are Riley and Ace. I met them at the beginning of the year but we only started talking a lot about a month ago. They are really cool." I explain to Rebel and she nods her head and gestures for me to continue. "Um, Ms. Wilson gave us a new dance to learn two days ago. And we have to memorize it by tomorrow. I spent all day yesterday and today practicing and I finally got it down pact." I tell her with a relived sigh and Rebel looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Wow, she only gave you guys three days to memorize the dance? I guess Ms. Wilson really doesn't play." Rebel said with a laugh and I nod my head and laugh along with her.

"No but it's good for me. In the real world, dancing coaches don't give you as much as three days. Sometimes you have to learn a dance in one night. Sometimes you have to learn it in an hour. So I am grateful that Ms. Wilson gives us a lot more time than the real world would. Because I know I wouldn't be able to handle the real world." I say with a grateful smile and Rebel shakes her head no, making me confused.

"You'll definitely be able to handle the real world. Your clever, talented, brave, strong and very intelligent. Your Quinn Fabray, don't ever say you can't handle the real world, cause you can. Your a badass, your amazing." Rebel tells me with a smile and I am in full on awe. She always knows how to make me feel better. She's the best.

"Aww, thank you so much Rebel. You always know how to make me feel better." I say as I begin to blush and my cheeks turn redder than a cherry.

"Your welcome pretty girl." Rebel said with a smirk while winking at me and I blush even harder. Rebel looks into my eyes and I look into hers. We stare at each other longingly. I could stare into Rebel's eyes for hours and hours. There such a nice shade of green. Her eyes are light green and they sparkle in the light. They can make you fall in love in a second. As we stare at each other, I hear the door unlock and open.

"Hey Chloe." I yell out without even looking around and I continue to stare at Rebel. I see her facial expression dramatically change. Her face went from happy and smiling to a frown and slightly sad. I furrow my eyebrows. Why would Rebel get sad from seeing Chloe? They only talked once on the computer when I introduced them but that's it. They barely know each other so I don't know why Rebel would get sad.

Just then, I feel someone give me a hug with one arm from behind, making me jump. I put my foot down and I turn my head around to see Biff. Oh damn, I forgot I gave him my spare key earlier. And I also forgot he was coming over. That's why she was getting sad, not because Chloe had just came in, but because Biff just came in. Oh my gosh. Biff didn't have my spare key to keep. I just gave it to him earlier because he said he wanted to come over later and that he knew I would be practicing my dance, and since I didn't want to take time away from my dance to open the door for him, I just gave him my spare key.

"Hey Quinnie. I got you flowers." Biff said with a smile on his face and I look at his other arm and see flowers in it. Biff hands me the flowers and I smile at him.

"Thanks babe. I love them." I say as I smell them and I turn my attention back to Rebel and see she is rubbing the back of her neck nervously. She also looks kinda sad and she's still frowning. Why is she so sad all of a sudden?

"Oh, hey Rebel." Biff said with a smile as he waved at Rebel and I hold the flowers in my hand.

"Hi... Biff." Rebel said with a smile and she lightly waves back at him. Her smile didn't seem fake but her tone was so dry. What is up with her?

"Im glad you love them babe. I'm gonna go take a shower in my dorm. I just wanted to give you your keys and these flowers. I'll be back over in 10 minutes and maybe we could watch a movie after." Biff tells me with a smile and he leans down and places a deep kiss on my lips. He places his hand under my chin and tilts my head back. I feel so bad that Rebel has to witness this. I quickly pull away from the kiss after about two more seconds and I sigh. Biff hands me the spare keys and runs towards the door. He opens the door and exits my dorm room. I told Biff Rebel was my ex a few days ago so I hope he didn't do that to be a jerk or anything.

I slowly turn my head back around to Rebel and I see she looks angry as hell. My eyes go wide and I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." I say quietly as I continue to rub my neck and Rebel scoffs.

"I don't care." She said in an extremely cold voice and I look at her shocked and surprised. Where is this attitude coming from.

"Oh. My bad." I say in a whisper and Rebel rolls her eyes harshly.

"I see your giving him keys to your house  already. Nice." Rebel said sarcastically as she begins to fake clap and I make a confused face.

"I didn't give him the keys to keep Rebel. I only gave him my spare keys because I thought was gonna be practicing my dance all day so I just gave him the keys so he can let himself in and not pull me away from my practice. Plus, when we were dating, I gave you my spare keys a few weeks after we started dating. And I let you keep them." I tell Rebel with annoyance in my voice and I place my hand on the arm of my chair. I can't believe she is being jealous right now.

"Whatever. Anyways, I have to go. Enjoy your movie night with Cliff." Rebel said with an eye roll and I sigh and face palm my forehead.

"It's Biff." I tell her while shaking my head and I look up to see her shrugging.

"Whatever. I honestly don't care. Later, pretty girl." Rebel said in the most nonchalant voice ever and she quickly ends the call, not even allowing me to say goodbye.

"Bye?" I say in a more questioning tone and I sigh and groan in annoyance. I don't know why she just acted so cold all of a sudden. Like I know she's jealous but she didn't have to show her jealously. Why is she acting like a jealous ex when she has a whole girlfriend? Like I understand why she is mad, but she doesn't have a right to be mad. I hope she's not mad. I didn't mean to hurt her. And I don't think Biff was trying to make her jealous. I think he just likes being affectionate. Rebel Evans, what am I gonna do with you?
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

It's the day after I had that call with Quinn and Biff walked into the room. I was fine until he showed up. I don't hate Biff or anything, he's a nice guy. But I was definitely all good until he kissed her. I don't want to be talking to my ex and then her boyfriend shows up, gives her flowers and gives her a deep kiss on the lips. He knew I was talking to Quinn. He said hi to me before he kissed her. He was being a jerk and trying to make me jealous, I know he was.

And he succeeded, but I was jealous. I still am. The way he kissed her is similar to how I kissed her. I mean yeah, my kisses were much better and they weren't revolting and sloppily like Biff's kiss to Quinn. But when I used to kiss Quinn, I would cup her cheeks, tilt her head back and passionately makeout with her. That's how I kiss Quinn! And I should be the only person kissing Quinn like that!! But now I'm not. Fuck my life.

You know, I'm surprised I didn't trash my room or throw my laptop at the wall or something crazy like that. When I get really jealous, i always do something crazy. Maybe I'm getting better at controlling my anger issues. I really hope I am. I don't like to be angry all the time. I heard being angry so often makes you love shorter. They say the key to a long life is to be happy. And I just want to be happy and positive from now on. Not just for me, but for my loved ones as well. I don't want them to have such a negative energy around them such as angry Rebel.

After I said my dry goodbye to Quinn, I didn't press the end button on the screen, I just slammed my laptop shut and that ended the call. I was angry and I couldn't control how I felt. Seeing Quinn kiss someone else makes me so mad for some reason. It just reminds me that I don't have her anymore.

There is seriously something wrong with me. I shouldn't not be thinking about my ex this much when I have a girlfriend.

Even though I think of Quinn a lot, I have been thinking of her more often lately. Like almost every day. And it's not fair to Kelly. She's great and she doesn't deserve this. But I just can't get Quinn out of my mind? What could be the problem? Do I want her back? Wait what, no, I have a girlfriend. Stop it Rebel, geez.

Currently, me, Santana, Rachel, Sam, Adam and Kurt were watching one of Kurt's stupid movies. I wasn't watching it because it's boring. I had my head thrown back in the chair I was sitting in and I was just looking at the ceiling, getting lost in my thoughts. Santana was seating in a chair across the coffee table from me. Adam, Kurt and Rachel were all sitting on a couch with Adam and Rachel laying their heads on Kurt's shoulder, and Sam was sitting on the floor.

I lift my head up and look at the tv. I see that the credits are rolling and I smile happily. Sam begins to clap and I am surprised he liked this.

"Wow, you liked this movie, Sam? I am shocked." Kurt said while looking down at Sam impressed.

"Oh, I didn't like it. I actually hated it. I'm just clapping because it's over." Sam said and Kurt's smile drops and he frowns and I laugh.

"That's my boy." I say while ruffling Sam's hair and I give him a hi five. Now it's my turn to cheer in happiness.

"Finally, it's over!! Whoo hoo!!" I yell while throwing my hands up happily and I look over at Kurt, Adam and Rachel. Adam and Rachel are staring at the screen with blank expressions on their faces and Kurt looks like he's been crying. What a crybaby. This movie isn't sad. It's boring!!

"It's not finished Rebel, that's the end of the first part. We still have to watch the second part." Kurt tells me with a smirk and my smile drops and I frown.

"Oh great." Sam said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and he puts his hand on his cheek.

"Nooooooo!!! Why god!!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs while doing hand gestures and Kurt laughs, making me flip him off.

"Kurt, are you crying?" Adam asked Kurt as he lifted his head up off of Kurt's shoulder and he looks at him. Kurt's tears haven't left his eyes, even when he was laughing.

"Um... no, no. My-my contacts are... really bothering me right now." Kurt lied while gesturing to his eyes and I scoff.

"I didn't know you wearing contacts." Rachel said in a surprised voice and I roll my eyes.

"That's because he doesn't. He's lying. He was just crying a River." I say while pointing out the obvious and Kurt growls at me.

"I do wear contacts, I just found out I have a slight astigmatism." Kurt says in a fake voice while glaring at me and I chuckle to myself. What a bad liar.

"Oh, I think I might have some solution in my bag." Adam says while picking up his bag next to him and he begins to dig through it. Kurt's eyes go wide. He's about to get caught in that lie.

"No, no, I'm fine. I'll be good. Don't worry. I would've thought that you were crying because you and Blaine used to talk about how this was your dream to sing this song to each other at your wedding." Santana states with a confused look on her face as she points to the ending song that's playing and I nod my head. They both would not shut up about singing that at their wedding. It was annoying.

"Did we?" Kurt asked while putting his hand in his sweater and me and Sam nod our heads.

"Yeah. I remember you telling me that singing this song to someone was a more intimate act than sex." Santana states with a shrug and Kurt's eyes go wide and I hold in a laugh. Kurt is getting exposed badly.

"Exposed!!" Sam yells while popping a chocolate turtle into his mouth and I nod.

"Who wants popcorn? Anyone?" Kurt asked while trying to move on front the topic and he picks the bowl of popcorn up off of the table.

"No." Santana said while shaking her head and I pout because I wanted some.

"I'll take some." I say with a smile and Kurt hands me the bowl of popcorn. I take it from him and grab a handful of popcorn. I put the popcorn in my mouth and chew on it. I moan at the taste, buttery and salty. Yummy.

"Hold on. I'm sorry. Can we pause this for a second?" Santana asked while pausing the movie and I shrug because it's only the credits so there's nothing else to watch. Thank the heavens. "Kurt sit down." Santana tells Kurt as he was about to stand up and Kurt immediately sits back down and sighs. Santana stands up and moves away from her chair. She stands next to the tv and begins to speak.

"I have something to say, and I have tried to keep it to myself, but I will be silent no longer." Santana started out and we all look at her in curiosity.

"What is it?" Rachel asked with a sigh and I run a hand through my hair.

"That Brody character is a freakin psycho." Santana states and a smile graces my lips because someone has been thinking the same as me.

"Thank god I'm not the only one who's been thinking this." I put a hand over my chest and sigh in relief.

"You've been getting those vibes from him too right?" Santana said while pointing a finger at me and I nod my head rapidly.

"Go on." Kurt said while looking at Santana, interested in what she has to say.

"Here we go." Rachel sighs while throwing her head back and Santana rolls her eyes at her.

"Listen, when I first met him, totally thought he was weird. He smelled all talcum-y like a Cabbage Patch Doll. And then he told me, Sam and Rebel that we weren't real New Yorkers until we had our first makeover, and I was, like, what does that even mean? Like who even are you?" Santana states while doing facial expression and hand gestures and I nod my head in agreement.

"I just thought that when you move to a different state, you have to have something done to you to be apart of that state." Sam said while scratching his head in confusion and I give him a wtf face.

"Sam, when we moved to Kentucky, did we have to do anything to be apart of Kentucky?" I asked him while giving him a stupid look and he puts his hand on his chin and begins to think.

"Actually, yes, this girl at our school there told me I had to have Kentucky's Kentucky Fried Chicken to become apart of Kentucky." Sam states while folding his arms and I slap my forehead and sigh. He's really an idiot.

"Oh come on, Brody's a sweetheart." Adam said while shaking his head, not believing Santana.

"Brody's okay, he's got some cool hair gel." Sam said while talking about Brody's blue sparkling hair gel that's in bathroom and I nod my head in agreement. Sam's right, his hair gel makes your hair soft and it makes it sparkle in the light. He may be weird but he's got taste in hair gel.

"That's what I told myself, you know? I said, "So what if he's completely hairless and made out of plastic— I'm gonna look past the fact that he probably has a disgusting porn star landing strip. I'm gonna give Lars and the Real Boy one more chance. But then I found... this." Santana said as she puts her hand in her sweater pocket and she pulls out a big wad of cash. My eyes go wide and I run up to her.

"Cool, money." I say as I try to take the money out of her hand but Santana pushes me away, making me stumble back a little.

"No Rebel, this is dirty money. He probably makes it off of whatever weird job he has." Santana tells me through gritted teeth and she looks at me like I'm stupid, I make an oh face and fold my arms.

"Greedy." I say in a grumpy voice and Santana flips me off before speaking again.

"This is $1,200 in cash." Santana tells us and my eyes go wide because that is a lot of money for a waiter to be making. Oh yeah, Brody told us he was a waiter and I know waiters don't make this much money so he is definitely hiding something.

"When did you find that?" Rachel asked confused as she sits up on the couch.

"Last night, when I was rooting through all the pockets and drawers in this apartment." Santana states while dropping the money on the table and my eyes go wide. Everyone else looks at her baffled and shocked. She went through my stuff?? And how did I not find out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!!" Kurt yelled while looking at Santana in shock.

"Santana, you went through all of our stuff??" Rachel said in an annoyed tone while sighing. She better not have touched my pimple popping things.

"Yeah. That's a thing I do." Santana said while shrugging it off as if it was nothing and I sigh loudly.

"Santana, I don't want you going through my stuff. What the hell is wrong with you?" I say in an annoyed tone and I sit back down on my chair.

"Yeah, I have lots of private things in there that I don't need you invading on." Sam said while glaring at Santana and I throw daggers at her.

"I found some very disturbing things in the twins room." Santana said while smirking at me and Sam and our eyes go wide. Oh she better not say it.

"On Rebel's side of the room, I found some nasty pimple popping kits with puss oozing out of them. Disgusting. I also found thousands of pictures of Quinn in her photo book, not weird since we all know that Rebel is obsessed with Quinn just like how Jeffrey Dahmer was obsessed with corpses." Santana states and I slap my forehead and sigh. She said it.

"We all know about Rebel's obsession with Quinn, that's nothing to be surprised about. The problem is you invaded our privacy." Kurt said the last part through gritted teeth and I nod and fold my arms.

"And did you just compare me to Jeffrey Dahmer? I would not torture Quinn or do psychotic stuff to her. I am actually a human, unlike Dahmer was." I say while taking some offense to the fact that Santana compared me to him.

"Calm down Billy Crystal. I wasn't comparing you to Dahmer. I was comparing your obsession with Quinn to his obsession with corpses. It just means you love Quinn a lot." Santana clarifies and I make an ohh expression and nod my head with a small smile. I am obsessed with Quinn but not in a creepy way, it's just I need her in my life.

"What I found on Trouty side of the room was way worse. I found a sock filled with a substance you only see in sex. All I'm gonna say is, I'm glad I worse gloves when going into the twins room because I knew I would find some weird shit in there. And even though I wore gloves, I still washed my hands about 100 times after seeing that sock." Santana says and my eyes go wide and I look at Sam who just shrugs.

"Eh, whatever, I don't need to feel ashamed. It's a natural habit people, you all do it!!" Sam shouted while folding his arms and I shrug because I have done it before.

"I can't, I can't." Rachel said while facepalming her forehead and I fold my arms.

"It's completely unacceptable." Kurt hollered and I nod my head in agreement because who the hell does that.

"Yeah, don't go through my stuff." Sam states while huffing and he brushes some hair behind his ears with his hand.

"Yeahhhh!!" I yell for some dramatic effect and Santana flips all of us off.

"Oh, okay. I like how you guys pretend to be all accepting about everything, but when your friend suddenly shows up in your home, moves in and goes through all your stuff, your offended?" Santana asked like that was so weird and I facepalm my forehead. I swear to god she is the craziest person I've met.

"Just because he has a little money on him doesn't mean that he's a psycho." Adam says while Rachel, Kurt and Sam talk about Santana going through their stuff.

"1,200 dollars isn't a lot of money in general, but it's a lot to be carrying around on you." I state with a shrug and I tap my temple with my pointer finger.

"That's what I thought, Adam. Who cares if he's terrified of banks? Cause if I were made out of plastic, I'd be scared of a lot of things too: open flames, barbecues." Santana lists some things that plastic should not be near and I let out a laugh. "But then... I found... this." Santana said as she pulls out a pager and my eyes go wide and I match up the evidence.

A big wad of money, pager? Brody is a frickin drug dealer. I've seen a lot of criminal minds episodes about drug dealers. They all have two main things, a big stack of cash on them and a pager.

"What is that?" Kurt asked while looking at the pager with a confused look on his face.

"Is that a garage door opener?" Rachel asked confused and I look at them both shocked. Do they not watch criminal minds???

"This is a pager, my friends. And there's only one type of person in this world that carries cash and a pager. Your friend Brody... is a drug dealer." Santana states as she drops the pager next to the cash and I stand up and hi five her.

"Case closed!! We have found out the truth about Brody. Yessss!!" I shout as I give Santana another hi five and the three of them look at Santana with confused and shocked faces. Sam had a smile on his face, probably thinking all of this was cool, which, it is.
——————————————————
It's been about an hour since Santana's conspiracy and now Rachel is making us some soup.

Kurt was looking out the window, Adam was sitting in the couch, me and Sam were sitting at the table  playing a game on our Nintendo's and Santana was in her room.

"Oh my god, it's getting worse out there." Kurt said while looking out the window and I stick my tongue out as it helps me concentrate while playing games. "We've been snowed in for 72 hours. Let's finish watching Moulin Rouge before we lose power again. Or start eating each other." Kurt states while sitting in the chair next to me and Sam and I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No way in hell will I sit down and continue to watch that crappy movie. I'd rather starve." I say while shaking my head and I look over the kitchen to see Rachel boiling the noodles. "Soup smells and looks good by the way Rachel." I tell Rachel as I look back at my game.

"Thanks Rebel." Rachel said and I look up and see her smiling at me, making me smile back. I nod my head before looking back at my game.

"Oh no, please spare us with that movie." Santana said while coming into the main area with different clothes on. She had on black jeans, a black sweater and black heels.

"If I see one more scene of Satine coughing up blood into a handkerchief, I'm gonna start coughing up blood into a handkerchief." Santana states as she sits down in a chair next to me and she looks at my Nintendo.

"What are you playing?" She asked while squinting her eyes at my screen.

"Uh, Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story." I tell Santana as I quickly lick my dry lips.

"Cool." Santana replies while patting my shoulder and I nod my head and continue to play the game.

"Come on Santana, it's so good, and we are right in the middle of it." Rachel states as she adds some chili flakes to the boiling noodles and I scoff.

"The movie is worse than being thrown off of a cliff. Not that I know what that's like." Sam states with a shrug and I nod my head and hi five him.

"Let's put it to a vote. Yea." Adam states and I smirk because I already know most of us don't want to watch the movie.

"Oh, house vote. I say yay." Kurt states with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Yay." Adam called out with a cheerful voice.

"Yay." Rachel also votes for yes and I roll my eyes and scoff.

"No." Sam states nonchalantly while squinting his eyes at his screen.

"Hell no." I add on bluntly and I lean back in my chair.

"As my wise friend Cedes always says 'Hell to the no." Santana quotes Mercedes and I smile and hi five her because Mercedes quotes are iconic.

"So it's a tie. Therefore, we wait a couple of minutes than vote again." Rachel states while chopping up some carrots and spinach.

"Well, what about Brody's vote? Or do drug dealers not get to vote?" Santana asked while sarcastically looking around for Brody.

"Okay, he's not a drug dealer. Please, okay? It's snowing outside." Rachel says in a tired voice, fed up with Santana calling him a drug dealer. He most likely is though. "He's probably just stranded somewhere. Do you want me to call him?" Rachel asked while gesturing to her phone.

"Yes, I do." Santana says while nodding her head and I nod my head in agreement.

"Same." I reply and I put my Nintendo down because this is gonna be interesting.

"Me too, I wanna see some drama happen." Sam said with a shrug and he puts his Nintendo down.

"Okay. I'll prove it to you." Rachel tells us as she pulls her phone out of her pocket and searches for Brody's contact in her contacts list.

We all focus our eyes on Rachel. Rachel calls Brody and she puts it on speaker. We listen to the phone ring as we wait for Brody to pick up in anticipation. Brody answers on the first ring to our surprise.

"Hey Rach." Brody says over the phone in a sing song voice.

"Hey babe. Where are you?" Rachel asked and Santana picks up a small piece of note paper. She taps the paper against the table and acts like she's doing cocaine.

"Aw, the bridges are closed— I'm stuck at my friends house in Manhattan." Brody says over the phone and Rachel makes a 'thank you' hand gesture. Santana pretends to pick up cocaine off the table and she puts it on the back of her hand. She brings the back of her hand up to her nose and pretends to sniff cocaine. She inhaled deeply and when she finishes inhaling, she sarcastically waves her hands around in the air.

"You remember Leo right?" Brody asked Rachel and Santana waves her hands in front of me, Sam and Kurt's faces, making us chuckle. Rachel mouths a stop to us before turning back to Brody.

"Well, I miss you. We are in the middle of watching Moulin Rouge." Rachel lies while ignoring Brody's last question and I scoff and get ready to speak.

"No we aren't!!" I shout loud enough so Brody can hear and Rachel mouths be quiet to me. I shrug my shoulders and grab and yellow apple from the basket of fruits on the table. I take a bite of the apple and slowly chew on it.

"Hey, l-listen, I, uh, I got to go. I will be back as soon as I can." Brody says while trying to end the call quickly and I find it weird that he wants to end the call so soon.

"There you go. Okay?" Rachel says while holding her phone up and she briefly looks at her phone. I can tell by the nervous look on her face that Rachel has some doubts about where Brody is. Oh, still think he's not a drug dealer? Rachel turns around and continues to cook and me, Sam, Santana and Kurt all look at each other.

"I'm with you guys. Drug dealer." Kurt whispers to the three of us while nodding his head and looking through the solitaire cards. All three of us nod our heads as well and the four of us eye Rachel's phone suspiciously.

"We are totally investigating this right?" I asked Santana as I turn to my side and look at her.

"Most definitely. I'm to nosy not to." Santana whispers to me and we fist bump and nod our heads as the four of us continue to look at Rachel phone.

There's something up with Brody. And I have a feeling it has something to do with drugs.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

It's been a few days since I spoke with Rebel on the phone. I decided to give her so time to get over her jealous. She doesn't have a right to be jealous.

"Hey babe? I have a question." Biff said nervously as we were eating breakfast in his dorm.

"What's up?" I asked him as I take a bite of my bacon and I moan at the taste. I love bacon, nothing will get better than bacon.

"Rebel was acting kind of off when you were on the phone with her. She seemed mad for some reason. Is she okay?" Biff asked with concern in his voice and I awe because he is so sweet. He's worried about Rebel even though she really couldn't give a crap about him.

"He's fine, she just got a little mad about something. Nothing big." I tell Biff with a smile as I take a sip of my orange juice.

"Was it because if me?" He asked kind of nervously and I sigh and look away from him. "Oh man it is. I knew that you guys used to date but I still kissed you in front of her. I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you a kiss, I wasn't really thinking. I hope I didn't ruin your friendship with her." Biff said and I turn my head back to him and see him slap his forehead.

"Biff, it's not your fault. You were just being affectionate. Rebel just isn't used to seeing me with another person. And I understand where she's coming from. I wasn't exactly fond of seeing her kiss Kelly in front of me. It's just a natural feeling. Rebel just needs some time, she'll come around." I tell Biff while smiling at him and he smiles back.

"Okay, because I would feel really bad if I broke up your friendship with her. But if I did, I would do everything in my power to make you friends again. And I would never stop." Biff said with a mouthful of pancakes and I laugh at his determination.

"Your really amazing Biff." I say with a smile and Biff blushes and swallows the pancakes that were in his mouth.

"Thanks. Your amazing too Quinn. Really amazing." Biff replies while drinking some apple juice and I nod my head and blush and mouth a thank you to him.

"But anyways, how Rebel is feeling right now has nothing to do with you. I promise." I reassure him again and he nods with a bright smile and stuffs more pancakes into his mouth. I chuckle a how cute he looks. We continue to eat our breakfast in silence and I get lost in my thoughts.

I felt so jealous, sad and mad when Rebel kissed Kelly in front of me, on purpose. I understand how she felt when Biff kissed me in front of her. But when she kissed Kelly, she did it with the intention of making me jealous, which is so fucked up. But I don't wanna make her jealous of Biff.

I really do hope Rebel is okay. I don't like making her feel sad. The look on her face actually hurt me. She looked so sad and mad. I really hope she didn't do anything crazy. Because I know how Rebel gets and what she does when she's mad or jealous.

Oh well, for now let me enjoy breakfast with my boyfriend. I look at Biff and smile and him. He grins back at me and continues to devour the rest of his pancakes. Biff had a total of 11 pancakes on his plate. Yup, he can eat a lot of food when he's really hungry.

You know, I actually sometimes wonder if Rebel will ever visit me at Yale. I hope she does, I want to show her around campus and I want her to meet my friends. I also just want her to see my life here at Yale. Plus, I miss her... like a lot.

I really hope Rebel didn't do anything crazy. Because I know how Rebel gets and what she does when she's mad or jealous.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter with Rebel in New York. Rebel believes Brody's a drug dealer, just like Santana does. Rebel and Santana will also work together to prove Brody is a drug dealer.

Rebel got jealous when Biff kissed Quinn in front of her.👀 I know Quinn's time in this chapter was shorter than Rebel's and it wasn't balanced, but that's because I just wanted to show you guys some Rebel in New York.

There will be more Quinn in the next chapter. But can you guys give me some ideas on what you want Quinn to do in the next chapter? Since Ryan hated Dianna and barely let her on the show after season 3, Quinn didn't have much screen time and therefore, she didn't have any storylines.

And it's hard to write about Quinn without her being in the episode in writing about. So if you can give me some ideas, that would be awesome. Please comment what you think, your comments really keep me going and motivated.

Plus, I love reading your comments after I post a chapter. Also, vote if you want too.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45.8K 853 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
51.2K 2.1K 29
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} Being the Only Girl on the William McKinley's Football Team was something Bella Hummel didn't know would ha...
271K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
77.3K 1.8K 76
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back in Ohio. When she joins the Glee Club...