𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑�...

By Ada_xoxo_

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴋᴜᴛɪ, a naive teenager finally gets awarded a scholarship to study in the best school in River's State... More

INTRODUCTION💜
CHARACTERS💜
CHAPTER ONE💜
CHAPTER TWO💜
CHAPTER THREE💜
CHAPTER FOUR 💜
CHAPTER FIVE💜
CHAPTER SIX💜
CHAPTER SEVEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHT💜
CHAPTER NINE💜
CHAPTER TEN💜
CHAPTER ELEVEN💜
CHAPTER TWELVE💜
CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜
CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜
CHAPTER NINTEEN💜
CHAPTER TWENTY💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx💜
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN💜

CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜

162 71 29
By Ada_xoxo_

        Darlintina smiles as she turns to face her friend. "I noticed one dirty white like that on the floor. I cleaned my legs with it. Now, this shapeless thing is accusing me of misusing her Sunday outfit!" Darlintina explains to Wendy, who maintains a serious expression.

"Who are you referring to as a shapeless thing?" Bright inquires as she moves towards Darlintina.

"You, of course!" Boma fires.

"Boma, mind your business. This doesn't concern you!" Bright warns. Meanwhile, Ibinabor holds her tightly, trying to restrain her from fighting.

"My friends business is my business!" Boma speaks in a sing-song voice.

"I wonder oh!" Precious chips in siding Boma.

"Darlintina, you said it was a dirty white right?" Wendy inquires with a mock smile, clearly attempting to be an agent of peace.

"That was it!" Darlintina says, raising her hands dramatically.

"The white was dirty. You don't have to blame her!" Wendy says to Bright who looked like she was seriously trying to control her anger. She turns to her friend. " But Darlintina, ahan. Aren't you aware of this? It's Bright na, there is no difference between her neat and dirty clothes." Wendy says to Darlintina with an innocent look making her friends burst into laughter.

Most Junoir girls who were around tried their best to control themselves. They knew that laughing was like digging their own grave.

"Wendy, you are extremely stupid!" Flourish fires. Meanwhile Bright tries to free herself from Ibinabors grip.

"Like I would always say. You are as cheap as your words." Wendy smirks.

"Albino escape!" Boma chips in. Making the four friends laugh.

"Illiterates." Flourish fires.

"I know you aren't referring to me!" Wendy says with a smile. Meanwhile, Flourish attempts to respond, but Ibinabor beats her to it.

"Wendy, you are still childish. Sorry to say, I wouldn't dare insult myself by bringing myself down to your level!" Ibinabor says with a calm smile. Boma exclaims immediately and jumps up dramatically.

"Wonders oh. I.B is talking oh. Toilet girl is talking. Shey they have finished fucking your sense in the toilet?" Boma asks, obviously not minding her language and loud voice. Ibinabor's facial expression changes immediately.

"You are an idiot," Ibinabor says while she launches towards Boma and pushes her off immediately.

"This one she has the strength to attack you. They haven't broken her legs today!" Precious says amidst laughter

"Ibinabor stop it!" Flourish says trying to stop her friend who looked ready to fight.

"You were stopping Bright. Just ignore them." Fisayo intervenes.

"I.b, we aren't like them. We don't want to get into the bad eggs record." Flourish says.

"You mean our family house? We were the first to appear on the list this term. So designing your bodies should not be a problem." Darlintina speaks.

"Ibinabor, if you know they gave birth to you properly, try me. If you know you aren't scared of me. Cross here!" Boma says drawing an Imaginary line on the floor. Before she knew what was going on Ibinabor had attacked her. While trying to free herself, she picks up a mirror close to her and smacks it on Ibinabor's face. Flourish attempts to separate, but Wendy drags her backwards.

The room suddenly becomes rowdy. Junior girls begin screaming, while others flee. It was clear they were on their way to the matron's office.

   While the fight continues, Fisayo stands in a corner, watching. She does not get involved.

A few minutes later, the matron and some seniors begin to separate. Once they had succeeded. Mrs Nnaji looks at the girls with rage in her eyes. Ibinabor attempts to stop herself from bleeding.

"You see how reckless you girls have become?" Mrs Nnaji asks " What led to this?" She asks.

Nobody speaks. Mrs Nnaji looks around, till her eyes land on someone. She points.

"You. What happened?" Mrs Nnaji asks pointing at Dumlesi's direction.

"Ma, I am just coming in!"

             _____________________________🖊

   Wendy cleans the blood that was slowly gushing out of Boma's arms. The four girls are together in the sick bay, nursing their friends' injuries. Wendy touches the affected area roughly, causing Boma to scream.

"Wendy. Do you want to kill me? Calm down." Boma glares at her friend.

"Madam. If you know you will not be able to bear the pain, contact one of the nurses!" Wendy rolls her eyes.

"Wendy. Calm down; it is painful. Darlintina responds with a concerned expression on her face.

"Darlintina. ITK. I will leave this to you to handle!" Wendy fires.

"Please carry your problem and move that way!" Darlintina hisses.

"Precious, please pass me the bandage." Wendy says, while Precious does exactly as she is told.

"Boma, why did not you design her face?" That injury you caused her was not enough. Why didn't you deep it into her virgina, so she will have a serious cut. Let's see how she will be banging in the toilet for the main time!" Darlintina says and hisses. Making Boma laugh.

"Girl, you are harsh, Haba. The one on her face is painful na!" Boma says trying to suppress the pain she felt.

"Did you see the look on her face? When you told her!" Wendy asks with a smile.

"It was worth it!" Precious says.

"Imagine Bright wanted to fight me. Me Boma?" Boma says while she shakes her head.

"On top one dirty white like that oh!" Darlintina hisses.

"Titi, we all know that white wasn't dirty. You just love looking for trouble too much!" Precious says making the four girls laugh.

"On top strength she doesn't have!" Boma rolls her eyes.

"But I have you guys. You know I am ready to scatter!" Darlintina smiles.

"Let's go for prep please!" Wendy who was done with dressing Boma's injury says.

"Wendy. Please I don't have strength. My arm is hurting, " Boma says with a frown, obviously reluctant.

"You know I can't risk anything. Light Alikor is back. Nimi Brown, Flourish Alikor and that new girl." Wendy says with a serious look on her face.

"I already dislike her. Look at the way she answered that Biology question!" Darlintina hisses.

"No one can compete with me, she is nothing on my way. If there is no competition, it won't be fun. I'm just hoping Light Alikor isn't as brilliant as before, he is the only one who could compete with me!" Wendy says now packing her hair, while she gets up.

"She has finally admitted that someone can actually be better than her!" Darlintina giggles. Making her roll her eye.

"Titi, don't twist what I said!" Wendy fires, and Darlintina smiles and raises her hands in surrender.

"So you know the supposed Light?" Precious asks.

"He left the term you joined us. The boy was quite a handful then. He and his twin sister Flourish!" Wendy says this while rolling her eyes.

"You are not the only one who hates that name," Darlintina hisses.

"Although that name is the name of Wendy's crush twin," Darlintina says with a raised eyebrow, causing Boma and Precious to turn toward Wendy.

"Titi, you should know by now, you are actually an idiot. That was a stupid, childish crush. How do you still expect me to feel that way? We were just in Jss1!" Wendy whines.

The look her friends were giving her makes her burst into laughter.

"So Wendy can actually like someone?" Boma asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Idiot!" Wendy remarks.

"But you now prefer senior Jordan?" Precious raises an eyebrow.

"I have always wanted to ask you that question. You appear to be flocking around him these days!" Boma explains. In the meantime, Darlintina laughs.

"You should know Wendy by now; what would she do with someone like Jordan?" Darlintina inquires with a raised eyebrow.

"What do they do with the guys?" Boma answers with a question. And in a mocking tone.

"He is hot, but he is a snob. I am curious how Ibinabor copes with him. That guy is just stuck up..., "

"And boring!" Darlintina helps Wendy completes her statement.

"I am wondering why my cousin is so obsessed with him. He is handsome, but very quiet. What kind of relationship will they have? What does Ibinabor see in him that makes her so jealous and insane? Ever since she found out they were betrothed, he became her property. That is where our problem began!" Wendy rolls her eyes, and Boma laughs.

"Because she is an overprotective and jealous bitch. I will continue to flock around him, as you call it!" Wendy says while she uses her hands to show a sign of quote.

"Wendy, stop being the witch in their relationship," Darlintina said carelessly, prompting Wendy to glare at her.

"Which relationship? The wack one. Jordan clearly doesn't even like her not to talk of love. Let her be there killing herself. She is just lucky they must end up together!" Wendy says.

"Stop being jealous!" Darlintina speaks in a singing voice, prompting Wendy to frown.

"Madam, what's your own. Jealous of who? Ibinabor. Hian, wonder will never cease to end. Ibinabor is just an idiot who thinks everything revolves around her. Take a look at Gillian for an instant. Is there anything that would make you think they are twins? They are totally different! She just feels too important. The day she stops feeling like without her nothing can happen, things would start working for her!" Wendy says like she was preaching. Boma's laughter brings her back to reality.

"See pot calling kettle black!" Boma laughs making Wendy glared at her.

            _____________________________🖊

"Imagine, matron wanted me Dumlesi to put my mouth in what doesn't concern me!" Dumlesi complains as they walk to the hall for prep. Meanwhile, Science laughs, and April just smiles.

"You got into the perfect room. This session!" Science smirks.

"Darlintina is very troublesome. She would not say she did not know that was Bright Sunday attire!" Dumlesi says.

"Everyone knows that!" Science contributes.

"Can you imagine Boma smashed a mirror on Ibinabor's face?" Dumlesi asks.

"This was the same reason my mum came to school last year to asks them to move me to another room, then Millicent was still here. Them and Ibinabor were the ones shaking room five then. I couldn't cope with the noise and fights!" Science complains.

"I will always say it. The officials at this school are biased. Wendy and her friends did this to Ibinabor, and the case has been ignored. But when Milicent and Ibinabor fought, we all know what happened. Dumlesi explains.

"Her father owns the school; what do you expect? They must surely turn things around," Science says, while April, who is interested in the topic, pays attention. She had been hearing about Millicent's suspension. But didn't know what led to it.

"The only reason Ibinabor wasn't suspended is because her dad owns this school. She and Millicent were the ones who fought, Ibinabor also injured Millicent badly, so why suspend Millicent for being violent. They were been biased." Dumlesi says.

"That means they weren't friends?" April chips in. "With the way Ibinabor responded when Mr Osas asked about her, I thought they were close friends." April says meanwhile Dumlesi laughs.

"Millicent has no friends. She is what we call, eye service, she behaves nicely to everyone, but when her nut get loosed, don't step on her toes. But she relates more with Wendy and her friends," Dumlesi says.

"Oh!" April responds.

"I feel the only reason Wendy relates with her is because she is very intelligent. Wendy doesn't like having rivals who can beat her to it. She prefers keeping them closer." Science says.

"The girl is another crazy species. I was just wondering why she didn't come back after suspension. To at least deal with Ibinabor."

"This term will be.., "

"Science, I feel like throwing up!" Nancy says this for the first time. That is when April realized she was with them.

1996 WORDS

We just started and someone is already thinking of throwing up.

Please analyze the chapter.

Vote and comment💜

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...
9.9K 2.4K 48
Are you a fan of teen romance and tired of reading bad boy shy girl cliches? Then this story is for you. Richard was a nerd who barely had time for...
33.3K 9.3K 55
Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all wi...
15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...