𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑�...

Por Ada_xoxo_

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴋᴜᴛɪ, a naive teenager finally gets awarded a scholarship to study in the best school in River's State... Más

INTRODUCTION💜
CHARACTERS💜
CHAPTER ONE💜
CHAPTER TWO💜
CHAPTER THREE💜
CHAPTER FOUR 💜
CHAPTER FIVE💜
CHAPTER SIX💜
CHAPTER EIGHT💜
CHAPTER NINE💜
CHAPTER TEN💜
CHAPTER ELEVEN💜
CHAPTER TWELVE💜
CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜
CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜
CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜
CHAPTER NINTEEN💜
CHAPTER TWENTY💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx💜
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN💜

CHAPTER SEVEN💜

189 76 26
Por Ada_xoxo_

          April, who was staring at her lunch and sipping her Lucozade boost, was really hungry. She knew if the physics teacher did not leave the classroom after the bell rang. She would have fainted.

"April, the food is not running," Dumlesi says disgustedly, eliciting a glare from Science.

"Leave her alone, you can tell she is hungry." Science inquires while biting into her gala. Meanwhile, Nancy pulls out one of the chairs and joins them. They suddenly became silent. Nancy does not appear to be affected. She clearly opens her Coke and begins sipping. No one speaks for a while before Dumlesi breaks the silence as usual.

"You left early?" She mentions playing with her yogurt.

"Yes," Nancy says, concentrating on her snacks. Dumlesi was aware that Science was upset with Nancy due to her behavior, but she chose to remain silent about it.

   The sound of broken glass is heard, which immediately draws everyone's attention.
   However, April swiftly turns to face the source of the sound and sees Flourish and Ibinabor glaring dagger at Wendy, who strangely had a smile on her face.

"Breaking things does not make you any better; you are still a loser," Wendy tells Flourish, unconcerned that everyone in the canteen is staring.

"Gosh, your mouth stinks," Flourish says, covering her nose with her left hand dramatically. This act makes some people laugh. April, who did not find the situation amusing, keeps a straight face while watching the drama.

"That is lame; is that all you could think of? Girl, your comeback is as inexpensive as you are. "No offense, please," Wendy says, blinking her eyes dramatically. She turns to face Ibinabor, who is clearly frowning. Her eyes were filled with hatred.

"I always tell you to avoid me, and I will do the same, but you choose to cross my path. Ibinabor, you of all people should know what I am capable of," Wendy says, staring at Ibinabor, who is also staring daggers at her. "Tell your puppets to watch their backs, Flourish; you have no idea what I am capable of; I.b can tell you all about it. I am not someone to be trifled with," Wendy says, turning to face Flourish.

"We both know that I am not afraid of you, Wendy!"Says Ibinabor.

Wendy says, "Aww, flatter yourself," as she blinked.

"Wendy, do not get on my.....," Ibinabor could barely finish her sentence because someone was practically dragging her out of the canteen. Wendy laughs heartily as she watches the guy pull Ibinabor away. With the way she was acting, it appeared that she already had a mouthful to lash out at Wendy.

"Bitch!" Flourish hisses and walks away before hearing Wendy's response.

     Everyone resumes their normal activities as if nothing had happened. Meanwhile, April, who had a lot to say, could not hold it in.

"Do fights happen all the time?" April asks, clearly dopping her snacks.

"I do not understand," Science replies.

"I mean, it is my first day of classes, and all I see is people fighting and quarreling," April says, her eyes full of questions.

"No, no, no!" Dumlesi exclaims, grabbing their attention.

"Huh?" Science asks in a perplexed tone.

"Do not misquote it; all I see is Wendy Opurum, Flourish Alikor, and Ibinabor Anete," Dumlesi says with a sly smile.

"Those girls are literally the problems we have at school, and it is unfortunate that they are our classmates," Science says while sipping her drink.

"I silently pray that they all leave this school in the same way, Tibiebi.M. Jackson left," Dumlesi says and hisses, leaving April to wonder who Tibiebi was and why she left.

"Tibiebi, is a one-person team. That girl can terrorize the whole class. Like, this school has more bad apples than good ones in our class. Like you did not come when the school was hot." Science states.

"Ibinabor Anete's father founded this school," Dumlesi says, clearly choking April, who tries to calm herself. Her drink literally got into the wrong place.

"Wendy Opurum is her cousin. I am curious why those two do not get along," Science, who was also focused on her food, says.

"Her cousin?" April expresses surprise.

"Maternal side, I believe. Science is best positioned to tell you. They are clearly family members," Dumlesi says with a mock smile. Science glares at her.

"God forbid, I would prefer to be related to the devil himself," Science frowns.

"Whatever you say, it will not change the fact that you will be associated with Ibinabor," Dumlesi tells Science, who is obviously not amused by her statement. April just stared at them both, oblivious to what they were babbling about.

"I love that, you just stated the fact, I will be, not I am," Science smiles triumphantly.

"It is still the same thing," Dumlesi says, causing Science to glare.

"Fine, I do not want to argue with you," Science frowns, while Dumlesi laughs mockingly.

"April, like I was saying," Dumlesi says, completely capturing April's attention. "Wendy Opurum (AKA Miss Know-it-All) is actually the best student in our set and..."

"She is not the best, but Nimi Brown is. They only cheat because she is related to the school's founder, "Science" says, interrupting Dumlesi, who gives her a serious expression.

They only cheat because she is related to the school's founder, "Science" says, interrupting Dumlesi, who gives her a serious expression.

"She sees everyone as a competitor and rival; she literally believes she is the most beautiful girl in this school," Dumlesi says with a scoff. Meanwhile, April smiles due to her facial expression. "Her cliques include Darlintina Okedi, Precious Ovie, and Boma Obi. These are the troublemakers in our set. Honestly, I have never met anyone as troublesome as their cliques in my entire life." Dumlesi responds and picks up her water can. She just drank from it before returning to what she was saying.

"Ibinabor Anete, Queen of the coast, I don't know she feels like self, I clearly hate her, don't know what she feels like self. I just hate her, not sure if it is because her father owns the school. My father is actually richer. I am not trying to brag," Dumlesi says, touching her chest dramatically. Meanwhile, April stares at her silently. She was clearly memorizing everything she was told.

"Ibinabor cliques include Bright Azubike, Fisayo Adenuga, and Flourish Alikor. These people are the witches in our class; even if Ibinabor Anete does not terrify you, Flourish Alikor should, as she is a nasty girl. She is literally capable of killing someone." Dumlesi whispers, and Science bursts out laughing, causing Dumlesi to roll her eyes.

"I think they picked themselves, you know, observe their surnames," Science mocks. "I.b and her friends' surnames begin with the letter A, whereas Wendy's begins with the letter O," Science explains with a smile.

"They literally chose themselves," Dumlesi says, laughing. April tries to say something but is cut off by the school bell. Everyone in the canteen begins to make their way out. Meanwhile, April gets up right away. While she tries to pick up the wrappers for her snacks. Her eyes meet Nancy's cold stares. It dawned on her that Nancy had always been with them.

She silently wonders what she was up to; she was not particularly comfortable having her around... She quietly observes Nancy pick up her empty coke can and walk away. April watches her retreat silently until Dumlesi decides to interrupt.

"Apri, let us get to class; the biology teacher does not take this lightly." Dumesi smiles as she urges.

"Jordan, are you really going to keep ignoring me?" Ibinabor, who appeared to have been completely ignored, speaks with a lot of emotion on her face. They were in the music hall. It was obvious that they were the only ones in the music hall. Jordan is quietly looking through a music book. While Ibinabor continues to pester us to talk.

"I.b, please allow me to be," Jordan says for the first time.

"Let you be?" Ibinabor asks with a frown. "Jay, you practically dragged me down here and you want me to let you be, are you serious?" Ibinabor, who had clearly lost her cool, asks.

"It is beak over; you can go to class," Jordan says calmly.

"Wait, no, no, no," Ibinabor laughs, revealing her rage. "Jordan, is this all you have to say?  I am clearly hungry," Ibinabor says, frowning.

"If you were really hungry. If you had not had lunch, you would not have made a scene with your cousin Wendy," Jordan snaps back, his face expressionless.

"Why do I still have this feeling?" Ibinabor asks, frowning seriously.

"What feeling?" Unaware of her previous words, Jordan asks.

"The feeling that you have something with Wendy," Ibinabor says, dramatically folding her hands, while Jordan looks at her in disbelief.

Do you still have that in mind? "Ibinabor," Jordan exclaims, surprised.

"I always try my hardest to convince myself that there is nothing between the two of you, but you keep proving me wrong," Ibinabor says as tears fall from her eyes.

Jordan approaches where she is sitting and says, "I.b, stop it." Witnessing a girl cry has always been his weak point. He could not handle it. And I.b was fond of doing this.

"How many times will I tell you? I have nothing with your cousin," Jordan says, bending to her level.

"You make me think otherwise," Ibinabor remarks.

"I.b., I am trying to make this work. You know our parents want this. Stop being dramatic. I'm getting fed up, " Jordan says while he gets up.

"Jay, I know you do not love me; however, we are doing this because our parents want us to. But I do love you. Can't you just love me back? I always do what you tell me to,"
Ibinabor says almost tearing up.

"I.b, stop being dramatic," Jordan says, looking away. Meanwhile, Ibinabor suddenly wipes away her tears.

"It is Wendy, right? Enjoy it while it lasts, because it will not work," Ibinabor says, walking away. Not without slamming the door. Meanwhile, Jordan stares into space.

1783 Words.

Whats your favourite scence?

Who is you fav character so far?

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 712 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
209 35 8
Stephanie Darasimi Ajayi is a 27 year old freelance interior designer in Lagos, Nigeria. At that age, with no prospective husband, everyone starts to...
33.3K 9.3K 55
Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all wi...
7.7K 1.4K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...