๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 20; 3x13

3.5K 85 113
By httptonkin

[same outfit as last chapter, the dress is for the dinner w the mikaelsons]

discord-the living tombstone, eurobeat brony
"i curse the name, the one behind it all"

New Orleans

Her eyes widened in shock. She was speechless. How was this even possible? Did her mother know about this? She kept re-reading the name over and over but it didn't change. It read the same name every time.

Nora Hildegard.

"Oh my, god." Luna whispered.

"What?" Marcel asked slightly confused.

"I knew her." Luna explained, her attention never leaving the book. She was continuously re-reading Nora's name, their father's name and then Luna's. She could feel her throat close up and her eyes begin to sting when she realised that her eyes weren't deceiving her.

"You did?" Marcel questioned.

"Yeah," Luna cleared her throat so she could speak louder, "In 1898, I went looking for a group of heretics and in 1900, I found them. And she was there."

"Your sister? Nora?" Marcel said in disbelief. Luna slowly nodded before turning to meet his eyes, "And you had no idea she was your sister?"

"No. My mother hadn't told me anything, but who knows if she knew about it. It's not like I can ask her." Luna mentioned.

"Where is Nora now?" Marcel queried quietly.

"She's in the 1903 prison world. With the rest of the heretics and my mother." Luna disclosed. She shook her head and quickly wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath before turning to Marcel with a faux-smile, "Thank you, again."

"Of course."

Luna didn't know how to feel about this information. She expected to learn who her father was, not that the person she spent 3 years with was her sister. Luna wouldn't even be able to see her again or the rest of the heretics. Or her mother. She tried to push the thoughts away but she couldn't. How was she supposed to deal with this, knowing she wouldn't be offered the chance to see Nora again or meet her dad? Could she figure this out? Or would she have to live with this every single day?

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Flashback

"Nora, I already told you. I don't hate Mary-Louise!" Luna exclaimed, turning to look at the brunette next to her.

Nora sighed and spoke with firm persistence, "Yes, but you said you didn't like her. And you, being my best friend, and her my," Nora looked around the two and lowered her voice to a whisper, "...girlfriend. I want you two to get along. Like you and Valerie."

Luna rolled her eyes, "Mine and Valerie's friendship is different."

"How is it different?" Nora questioned, matching Luna's tone.

"Because I knew her, in 1863." Luna explained, a teasing smile pulling up on her face.

Nora scoffed and rolled her eyes, trying to keep a smile from appearing on her face, "Well, I still think you and her would be incredible friends," Nora said, linking her arm with Luna and walking forwards, "Like us."

"No one can be better friend then us, Nora." Luna said with a smile. Ever since Luna found the group of heretics, she was especially close with Nora and Lily seemed to encourage their friendship. Luna was also very close with another one of the heretics, Valerie. Luna had met her in 1863 when her brother, Stefan, got into a short-term relationship with her.

"Of course," Nora agreed, mirroring the smile, "But..." Nora started, before being cut off by a loud groan from Luna. Nora giggled quietly at the blondes reaction before her face slowly dropping in a pleading expression. Luna turned to look at her before sighing in defeat, "Okay, okay. I will try become friends with Mary-Louise." Luna promised, putting emphasis on the word 'try'.

"Trying is better then hating her!" Nora chuckled, her grin growing wider.

"Nora! I just told you I didn't hate her!" Luna cried out.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Rousseau's

After Luna had found out Nora was her sister, she needed a drink, "How did you know where the heretics were. I mean if there were six of them they would've been good at hiding. I know witches, they're crafty." Marcel asked as he poured Luna and himself a drink. 

"I had a friend," Luna started as she downed the bourbon, "I met her in 1860, her name's Grace Gilbert. After Stefan had murdered basically everyone in the founding families, she wanted me to try find anyone that was a Gilbert, or could be her family. In return, I wanted her to try find anyone like me." Luna explained. 

"Did you find any Gilberts?" Marcel questioned, sipping his own drink. 

"I did. She was almost as desperate as me. The minute she told me she heard that a group of heretics were travelling across Europe, I started packing and I was ready to leave." Luna told him, looking forwards. She didn't regret her decision to leave. She would've done it again in a heart beat. Especially now since she knew that Nora was her sister. Nora was her sister. She kept repeating that sentence over and over again in her head and she still couldn't process it. 

"I still can't believe it," She mumbled, voicing her thoughts. She turned to look at her best friend, "I mean, I spent three years with her and I didn't know." 

"Do you think she knew?" Marcel asked, "That you two were sisters?" 

"I honestly have no idea. If she did know she did a really good job at keeping it a secret." Luna responded. 

Marcel nodded in acknowledgement. He didn't know what to do to comfort her. Normally, he was really good at it but he didn't know what to say to make her feel better. This was information that would take Luna awhile to digest and there was nothing Marcel could do or say that would make it easier for her. He just had to try his best to take her mind off it. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆ 

As Luna was relaxing in the compound, looking through the box of things Marcel found, she got a call. She exhaled in irritation before sitting up to see who was calling her. Her eyes widened when she read the contact name. She could feel her heart rate get faster and faster as the phone continued ringing. She took a deep breath and answered the phone, "Why are you calling me?" She groaned.

"I thought you might like to know that Mikael is dead." Klaus grinned.

"What?" Luna murmured, bemused. How was he dead? "How?"

"I killed him," Klaus answered bluntly, "I heard you left town." He started, trying to change the subject which slightly confused Luna. She thought he would've wanted to boast about killing Mikael.

"Yeah. When I found out that Mikael was awake I needed to get out of Mystic Falls." Luna explained.

"That was probably for the best." Klaus replied, his voice quiet.

"Yeah, probably," Luna agreed, "Is there anything else you wanted to tell me or just that Mikael was dead?"

"There is something else," Klaus started, "Your brother. He's taken my coffins with my family. We've planned a small dinner to negotiate with them and get the coffins back and Elijah thought you should be there." Klaus explained with a sigh of irritation.

"Elijah?" Luna questioned bewilderment, "I thought he was daggered?"

"He was, until Damon decided to pull it out of his chest." Klaus snapped, clearly angry with Damon's actions.

Luna couldn't help but laugh at his frustration, "It's not funny." Klaus scolded.

"It's a little funny." Luna chuckled. Klaus didn't bother respond, he only scoffed which Luna took as her sign to change the subject, "Okay, I'll be in Mystic Falls by tonight."

After a few moments of silence from the other line, Klaus spoke before hanging up, "Goodbye, Luna." 

After the phone call ended, Luna immediately went to call Damon to scold him for waking Elijah up. If they didn't have Klaus' coffins, they would've been dead.

"Hello, Luna." Damon responded smugly.

"Are you crazy?" Luna yelled into her phone.

"Thank you, for the lovely greeting. How are you doing?" Damon joked only making her more aggravated.

"Quit joking around, what the hell were you thinking waking Elijah and stealing Klaus' coffins!" Luna scolded.

"Woah! I didn't steal Klaus' coffins! That was Stefan." Damon corrected, getting slightly defensive at the accusation.

"Okay, then tell Stefan he's an idiot." Luna retorted, rolling her eyes. There was a pause on the other line until she heard Damon call out, "Yo, Stef!"

"What?" Stefan yelled back .

"Luna says you're an idiot!" Damon repeated Luna's words. Luna groaned in annoyance.

"I don't care!" Stefan yelled back.

"He said he doesn't care." Damon told Luna.

"I heard him," Luna spat, "I'm coming back to Mystic Falls today, don't piss me off more than you already have." Luna spoke with a demanding tone.

"Okay, mum." Damon mocked before hanging up on her. Luna muttered a string of profanities before whispering, "Why didn't they get sent to a prison world?"

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Mystic Falls

After saying goodbye to Marcel, and explaining why she had to leave, she got on the first flight out to Virginia. The moment she stepped off the plane she instantly regretted her decision, but there was no going back now. She took a deep breath as she walked to Klaus' door, as her brothers followed closely behind.

"This is a terrible idea." Luna voiced as Damon knocked on the door.

"Stop complaining. Let's just get this done." Stefan responded, not even sparing her a glance.

"And after this dinner from hell is over, you're going to tell us why you left town." Damon added making Luna tense up. In truth, she wasn't ready to talk about it. But she knew she didn't have a choice. They were going to keep asking until they got an answer. She didn't want to relive the night. She didn't want to seem vulnerable in front of her brothers. Even though Mikael was dead, she still felt unsafe. Luna knew that it wasn't over. Maybe she just felt that way because of the fire. The pain he inflicted on her, Marcel, all the Originals and millions of innocent people was making her more paranoid than she already was.

After a few moments, Elijah opened the door and called out, "Niklaus, our guests have arrived."

Damon, Luna and Stefan walked past him into the house, "The Salvatore's. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold," Klaus' voice made the sibling's turn to look at him, "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men and women, shall we?" He continued, gesturing towards the table.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah spoke, walking past the three.

"I didn't, uh, come here to eat, Klaus," Stefan pointed out, "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to because you would hear us out." He said, walking closer towards Klaus.

His words made Klaus chuckle quietly, "Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides," Luna raised her eyes before taking a deep breath in through her nose, "The choice is yours."

The siblings sighed and next thing they knew, they were sat around a table and the sound of knifes and forks clanging together filled the room.

"Lost your appetite?" Klaus called out to Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon commented with a sarcastic smile. Stefan cleared his throat and took a bite from the untouched steak. Luna had barely touched her food as well, she was sipping on her wine not bothering to engage in the conversation.

"That's the spirit," Klaus mocked, "Isn't this nice? The five of us dining together. Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well, I knew how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier," Damon answered, sending a wink over to Elijah, "I'm guessing that's why you invited Luna."

"Yes, why did you invite me?" Luna added, her gaze going over to Elijah.

"I figured that everybody would behave if you were present." He replied.

Luna rolled her eyes at how horribly he disguised his words, "And by 'everybody', you mean Klaus."

"I didn't say that." Elijah rejected quickly.

"You didn't, but you implied it-" Luna responded with a bitter smile.

"Alright," Klaus interjected quickly to keep the two from arguing, but an amused smile was playing on his face, "Elijah and I have had our quarrels, but we always make it through." Klaus changed the subject but Luna continued to glare at Elijah.

"Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right?" Stefan added, "Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

"Rebekah got daggered?" Luna cut in. Stefan nodded at her before turning back to glare at Klaus. Luna's eyes widened and she wondered how much she missed while she was in New Orleans.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed out mother," Klaus started, which made Luna eyes go even wider. She really did miss a lot. Rebekah was daggered, Mikael died and Klaus killed his mother. Who knows what was going to happen next, "I've already come clean to Elijah."

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed Dad? Might want to dial down the judgement till dessert." Damon retorted taking a sip of his drink.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan shot back.

"I'm just saying, we have a long evening ahead of us, pace yourself." Damon replied, making Luna sigh and take another sip of her wine. This dinner had barely even started and Luna was already ready to shove a stake into her heart.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah questioned.

"I don't know. Ask Damon." Stefan snarked, making Klaus laugh. Luna and Elijah were both confused about what he meant. Elijah had been daggered for months and Luna had been in New Orleans for a week. It surprised her how much had happened in only a week.

"I'm sorry. You missed so much. Uh- trouble in paradise." Klaus explained.

"One more word about Elena and, uh, this dinner is over." Stefan snapped. Luna wasn't sure what had happened between the two and Klaus' vague explanation didn't tell her much. She chose not to say anything about it, noticing how much Stefan didn't want to talk about the Gilbert.

Klaus mockingly put his finger up to his lips as Damon spoke, "Hey, you know what? Probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile."

"You're probably right," Klaus agreed, "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is still so strong. What do you say, brother? Shall we tell them about Tatia?"

"Now, why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah asked.

"Given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus said. Luna was very uninterested since she already knew the story of the Petrova doppelgänger. 

"We're not going anywhere, Elijah, please. Do tell." Damon said, taking a sip of his drink. 

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia," Elijah started, "She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor. Even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus." 

With those words, Klaus looked up at Luna, most likely expecting a look of jealously, but her face had no emotion, "Oh, I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much." Klaus mused. 

"Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?" Stefan mocked, an amused expression on his face. 

"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would learn that it was Tatia's blood we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires," Elijah continued, "Tatia wouldn't make the decision between the two of us so for a time, Niklaus and I grew estranged. Harsh words were traded. We even came to blows, didn't we, brother?" 

"But in the end, we recognised the sacred bond of family." Klaus spoke, almost jokingly.

"Family above all." Elijah added, raising his glass of wine. Klaus repeated his words and mirrored his actions. The Salvatore siblings shared irritated looks before turning back to the Original brothers. 

"So why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah stated. 

"It's very simple," Damon started, "Klaus gets his coffin back. In exchange he and the original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Luna and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges." 

"The deal sounds fair, brother." Elijah chimed in. 

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood ensures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those who oppose me. I will never leave her behind," Klaus said, his eyes moving over to Luna for a moment. Klaus, noticing the silence, decided to continue speaking, "Say I do leave her here. Under your protection. What then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies, caught between your feuding? You see each one of you, apart from Luna, believes you're the one that can protect her. And that is simply a delusion. The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is the two of you." Klaus finished, leaving the brothers without words. 

"I'm gonna get some air." Damon said. 

"Let me deal with this," Elijah spoke, "Luna?" He stuck his hand out for her to take, his eyes silently begging her to take it. She didn't know why he was so desperate for her to come with him, but she guessed it was important. So she took his hand. 

"What the hell are we doing?" Luna whispered to the Original beside her. 

"I'll tell you in a moment." Elijah mumbled back. They followed Damon into a room and Luna's eyes widened at the sight of the coffins. 

"Okay, what are we doing." Luna asked again.

"I'm tired of Niklaus keeping my siblings in these coffins. So-" Elijah started. 

"So, you're going to wake them?" Luna finished, looking between her brother and the Original. Elijah gave her a stern nod and Luna smirked. Damon opened a coffin which had Finn inside of it, he pulled out the dagger and set it on the side. Luna walked up to one of the coffins and opened it. Her smirk only grew wider when she saw that Kol was inside of it. She removed the dagger and she turned to see Elijah doing the same to Rebekah. 

"Question: Who daggered Rebekah?" Luna asked, twirling the dagger around. 

Elijah turned to Damon with raised eyebrows and Luna did the same. Damon winced at her question, he was hesitant to answer it. He had noticed Elena and Luna getting along once she got back from her summer with Klaus and he knew if he told her that Elena daggered Rebekah, she'd loose it. 

"Well?" Luna asked, noticing his silence. 

"Well..." He trailed off, "It was Elena." His answer made Luna's eyebrows raise in disbelief. Rebekah was an Original and Elena was human, how did she manage to dagger her? 

"Elena daggered Rebekah?" Luna repeated making Damon nod slowly, "Human Elena and Original vampire Rebekah?" 

Damon nodded once more and when Luna realised he wasn't lying her jaw clenched and she took a step closer to her brother, "Let me guess, since Elena clearly isn't strong enough to take on Rebekah, she used her two-faced powers and stabbed her in the back. Literally. Does that sound about right?" Luna spat. Her opinion on Elena and quickly shifted after hearing that the doppelgänger daggered the blonde Original. Everybody knew that Elena wasn't going to win against a vampire, so she would've done something to gain her trust. And Luna wouldn't stand for that. 

She took another step forward. She noticed his angry expression, so decided to continue, "I risked my life for her over the summer and after all this time, it turns out she was a fucking bitch," Luna spat tartly, "And Klaus said there was 'trouble in paradise', I'm guessing that was your fault?"

 Those words made Damon take a step forward. Elijah, noticing this, decided to step in between the siblings before the argument escalated, "Luna, I understand that you're angry with Damon but we need to deal with Niklaus." 

Hearing Elijah, she huffed while glaring at Damon. She then turned to the Original and gave him a quick nod. She stepped away from Damon and turned back to Kol's coffin. She could feel Damon's glare burning into her head from across the room, but she chose to ignore it. She knew that he was pissed of at her accusation. But Luna had a short temper and once she was angry, she was angry. She wasn't going to hold back so she wouldn't hurt his feelings, she was going to make sure he knew what she was thinking and she wasn't afraid to share what she thought. That's one of the things Luna despised about herself the most, she doesn't think before she speaks. She will insult them, fight them and not notice she's taken it too far. Only after does she feel guilt. But right now, she doesn't feel bad for what she said. Luna knew that he deserved it. And she wasn't going to take it back. 

"We should probably go back. It's been long enough." Luna spoke up, turning to face the two. Damon didn't spare a glance in her direction. Instead, he walked out of the room leaving the two. Elijah and Luna shared a quick look before following after him. 

"What do you say, Klaus?" Damon called out as he walked into the room, interrupting Klaus and Stefan's conversation, "Time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter." 

"Okay," Klaus started, walking around the table and sitting down, "I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot and to fall in love with a human. Maybe that nice football player. The blonde one." 

"Matt Donovan? Really?" Damon said. 

"Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family." Klaus finished. 

"And continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?" Stefan added. 

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll insure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her. So, what do you say, Stefan?" Klaus said, standing up from his seat and walking over to the Salvatore's, "Do we have a deal?" 

Stefan left Damon's side and walked over to Klaus, "What are you doing?" Damon mumbled, but Stefan ignored him and continued walking to the hybrid. Damon and Luna shared a fearful look when Stefan took Klaus' hand. 

"Nice try, Klaus. But no deal." Stefan rejected. Hearing those words, Klaus broke Stefan's arm and leg and pulled it into the fire. Luna took a step forward to help and so did Damon, but they were quickly grabbed by the neck and push against a wall by Elijah, "What are you doing?" Damon groaned. After a few moments, Elijah's grip on their necks loosened and Luna pushed him off. 

"Stop!" Damon and Luna yelled simultaneously. 

"Now, bring me my coffin before I burn him alive." Klaus said, holding Stefan down. 

"We'll get it." Damon replied, looking over to Luna who gave him a nod. They walked out of the room and went to the coffins to see Rebekah, Kol and Finn awake, alive. The three made themselves visible and Kol's gaze immediately went to Luna. The moment Luna met Kol, they became friends. Kol was her mentor and taught her most of the spells she knows. Without him, she would be weak and defenceless. 

He sped in front of her and this action alarmed Damon and he stepped forwards, but being stopped by Elijah. He gave the Salvatore a nod to assure him that Luna wouldn't be in danger around the Originals. Especially Kol. 

Kol smirked and pulled Luna into a hug which Luna returned, her smile growing. As she was hugging Kol, she sent Rebekah an apologetic look for not being in Mystic Falls to keep her from being daggered. The blonde Original understood what she meant and gave her a small smile. 

Kol pulled away, his grin never falling, "All these years and you've still got Nik wrapped around your finger." 

"What can I say?" Luna answered shrugging, her grin only growing wider. 

"Now," Elijah spoke up, making Kol and Luna look over to him, "How about we say 'hello' to Niklaus?" 

Elijah, Luna and Damon made their way back to the dining room where Klaus and Stefan were arguing, "Elijah," Klaus said, "Why haven't you left?" 

"Well, where are your manners, brother? We forgot dessert." Elijah answered, pulling off the cloth covering two daggers. 

Klaus gaped at the sight of them, "What have you done?" 

"What have you done?" Elijah repeated, "See, I've learnt not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." 

Then, Kol walked into the room and went straight for Klaus, "Kol-" Klaus started.

"Long time, brother." Kol said, making Klaus back away and speed away. Finn then appeared, taking one of the daggers off the platter. 

"Finn, don't-" Klaus pleaded, before crying out in pain as Finn stabbed him in the hand. 

Klaus sped away again, but stopped when he saw his sister, "Rebekah." Klaus started, but grunting as Rebekah stabbed him in the stomach, "This is for our mother." Rebekah said. 

Klaus stumbled backwards only to have Kol grab him arms and pin them behind his back, "You're free to go," Elijah spoke up, turning to the Salvatore siblings, "This is family business." 

an; help this chapter is so long and i rlly hate it. anyways, nora is luna's half-sister so that lovely LMFAO. at first i was considering making mary-louise her sister but nora>mary-louise so yeah LMFAO. 

also, kol mikaelson will be played by daniel sharman in this story and alaric saltzman will be played by paul rudd because them> m*tt and n*te.

AND NEXT CHAPTER IS THE BEST EPISODE IN TVD SO IM REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE IT BECAUSE KLUNA SO YAY. 

votes and comments are vv appreciated, thank you so much for 6k reads. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.8K 31
๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | โWhat's wrong? Scared?โž If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
227K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
353K 9.2K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...