𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑�...

By Ada_xoxo_

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴋᴜᴛɪ, a naive teenager finally gets awarded a scholarship to study in the best school in River's State... More

INTRODUCTION💜
CHARACTERS💜
CHAPTER ONE💜
CHAPTER TWO💜
CHAPTER THREE💜
CHAPTER FOUR 💜
CHAPTER SIX💜
CHAPTER SEVEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHT💜
CHAPTER NINE💜
CHAPTER TEN💜
CHAPTER ELEVEN💜
CHAPTER TWELVE💜
CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜
CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜
CHAPTER FIFTEEN💜
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💜
CHAPTER NINTEEN💜
CHAPTER TWENTY💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx💜
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN💜

CHAPTER FIVE💜

188 73 18
By Ada_xoxo_

  April fills her eyes with the splendor of Hallel Colledge as they make their way to the classroom. The morning devotion had already occurred.

April realized she was running late for her first day of class, and she resolved not to let it happen again. While walking, she noticed the distinction between juniors and seniors. Their uniform had some distinctive features. Not only was the shirt short-sleeved, but the collar was also blue, because if they wore blazers, it would be impossible to tell the difference between juniors and seniors.

April could not take the fact that Dumlesi had been talking since they left the room, and it was suddenly irritating her. The girl had such a blubber mouth.

"Queens!" Someone calls out to them as they approach the Ss2 building, causing them to halt. April was unable to identify who they were. She only needed to take one more look to recognize the guy as one of the guys they were ogling during dinner.

The girls were unfamiliar. But from the way April looked at them, she knew they had power over them.

"Dumlesi, do you sleep in the restroom?" One of the girls asks, frowning.

"Senior Chelsea, it was not my fault; you know I am in the same room as the eight devils," Dumlesi says solemnly. Meanwhile, April's eyes catch something. She now understood why they had stopped them in such a manner. They were standing in front of the Sp girl, the Dsp girl, and the Disciplinary Perfects, one of whom appeared to be half-caste. Dumlesi's laughter brings her back to reality.
April could not remember what made Dumlesi laugh so hard; all she noticed was that the guy who looked like a half-caste smiled as well. And she admired his teeth. Because he owned a nice set.

"Just go," the senior who April remembered as Chelsea says with a smile.

"You are lucky." The guy who appeared to be half-caste says this seriously.

"Senior Goriola, I promise it will not happen again," Dumlesi says with a big smile.

"Just go away; you always have an excuse." The girl with the Dsp crest expresses irritation.

"Senior Sylvester, senior Sylvester!"
Dumlesi hails annoying the Dsp girl who is attempting to control herself. April has a keen eye. She noticed Science had not said anything either. Dumlesi simply did the talking.

"Just leave before I change my mind," Chelsea frowns, causing the three girls to move involuntarily.

"Your cousin Chelsea is a bitch," Science says as they walk to their classroom. Dumlesi stops in the meantime, and because of the way she stood, April and Science are compelled to follow suit.
Science gave Dumlesi a stern look and stared back at her for a while before startling both of the girls with a brief laugh.

"She is a real bitch," Dumlesi chuckles, while April gives Science the "what is wrong with this girl" expression.

"Dumlesi, are you aware that you are the drama queen? I thought for a while that you were upset with me because I called your cousin a bitch," Science says, turning to face April, who just looks at them silently.

"What? I know she is a bitch," Dumlesi says with a funny expression as she resumes walking. April and Science follows suit. While walking, April's stomach grumbles, drawing stares from both girls.

"Ewww, was that you?" Dumlesi asks with a mock tone. Meanwhile, April tries to open her mouth but then closes it, embarrassed.

"Dumlesi!" Science glares.

"What! I am just wondering,"

"I did not eat much last night; the last time I ate properly was in the morning, yesterday," April says, perplexed as to where her voice came from.

"Before you left, why did not you grab some snacks? I had some tea, "Carelessly, Dumlesi says.

"Dums, do you realize you speak like an idiot? "No offense, please," Science says with an innocent expression. This act causes April to smile for the first time since the morning, making Dumlesi glare.

"Science," April says with a smile. "That was harsh," she says. Meanwhile, Dumlesi walks silently. April gives Science a worried look.

"She is a drama queen; do not worry, she will come around," Science says, smiling.

"But that was harsh."

"No! It wasn't; she met us in a hurry for class, and we also missed breakfast. She still asked you while you didn't take snacks even in such a situation. Tell me why it was inappropriate for me to even call her a monkey." Science asks while chuckling.

"Don't you both have class now?" A deep voice asks, making both girls remain silent. April could not resist turning to see who it was. just for their eyes to meet. She looks away instantly, remembering him as the guy in the cafeteria.

"I apologize," Science says, yanking April, whose mouth went completely dry. April felt as though the earth would split open and engulf her as she was being dragged into a classroom and all eyes were on her.

                         ______________________ 🖊️

"Bright, hurry up!" Ibinabor says. She was trying to rush her friend, who appeared to be taking her time applying mascara.

"I.b, no one interrupted you while you were getting ready. Abeg free me," Bright complains as she applies mascara to her face.

"Bright, hurry up, we are running late for Christ's sake!" Fisayo frowns and hisses simultaneously, earning a glare from Bright.

"Fisayo, what is it?" Bright, who appeared to have lost her cool, asks. "Am I the only one delaying? What about Flourish?" Fisayo hisses, causing everyone to turn to the Flourish direction. Meanwhile, Flourish continues to eat in silence.

"Slow poison," Fisayo hisses.

"Flourish, be quick, please," Ibinabor says, clearly losing her cool. Meanwhile, Flourish continued to eat as if no one was speaking.

"Ss2 girls, get out of this room before I count to five," Kelsey, standing at the doorway, says in a rude tone. She seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Come and drag us out; let us see," Ibinabor says.

"Senior Kelsey, this is a new term, and we do not want to be pushed into doing things we do not want to do. Mind your business, and we will gladly mind ours," Fisayo who appeared angry says with a mock smile.

"No, she wants to be handled," Bright explains.

"I will not face you two because you are only under Ibinabor's wings; you have no control over your life; someone else does. "Idiots," Kelsey says, turning from Bright to Fisayo, whose mouth is left hanging. "I b, this is a new term, and I do not have time for the stupid behaviours you and your little puppets appear to be exhibiting. Your fathers status doesn't mean I will shut my mouth, don't let it get into your head, will advise you go exhibit your stupidity elsewhere," Kelsey says and heads to the door, on getting to the doorpost, She turns to them. "Let me meet you here when I get back if you want to see my wrath. I do not know what the four of you are feeling like," Kelsey hisses before turning to leave.

Flourish laughed out loud, capturing the girls' entire attention. They all gave her a glare.

"What the heck! She spoke to us in such a manner, what did we do? We let her walk away, "Flourish frowns.

"Kelsey has been overstepping her boundaries at school," Fisayo says seriously.

"I know what I need to do; forget her. I do not need to lift a finger to jeopardize her education here. After all, my father is her sponsor. She has a scholarship thanks to my father. She is supposed to be at my mercy. What a scumbag." Ibinabor frowns.

"I.b, that is not my problem; I am still wondering why you could not do anything, even after you found out, we and that bitch Wendy with her hopeless cliques are going to be spending the rest of this session in the same room," Bright, who appeared to have lost her cool, asks.

"What could I have done?" Daddy told me to get over my childish rivalry with her," Ibinabor frowns.

Flourish mockingly smiles, "At least she managed to influence our staying together, we should be happy about that."

"Flourish, have I ever told you that you are so dumb? How on earth did we become friends?" Bright scowls.

"The feeling is mutual," Flourish says, smirking.

"I wish I could get rid of your presence," Bright says, rolling her eyes.

"I think you should try getting rid of the excess fat in your body first," Flourish responds, licking the peanut butter off her finger. With the way Bright launched towards her, it appears that Flourish's words hit her hard, but she is caught off guard by Ibinabor.

"Will you both stop this nonsense?" Ibinabor yells, pushing Bright onto her bed; Bright tries to catch her breath.

"I.b, you should have just let them fight," Fisayo remarked, laughing.

"Shut up!" Ibinabor glares at Fisayo, who immediately falls silent.

"You should both be ashamed of yourselves," Ibinabor hisses.

"I swear, Flourish, I will transform your flawless skin into something else. "Escape from Albino," Bright says, eliciting laughter from Fisayo.

"Wow, is that all you have got?" Flourish inquires in a mock tone. "Bitch, I am a half-caste, my complexion says it all, not an albino escape as you claim. Illiterate, bitch, I have got your dream. Please do not bleach away your brain. Because it appears that is the case here," Flourish hisses as he walks away.

"You both are impossible," Ibinabor says, picking up her bag before walking away.

"I.b, wait for me," Fisayo says, laughing. Meanwhile, Bright, unable to control her anger, begins throwing things.

1656 Words🌹

What do you think of I.b

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 12.2K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
9.9K 2.4K 48
Are you a fan of teen romance and tired of reading bad boy shy girl cliches? Then this story is for you. Richard was a nerd who barely had time for...
5K 714 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
1.1K 171 22
It portrays the story of a Hausa boy, Haidar, who's head over heels in love with a Yoruba girl, Keyshia. He's ready to give away for his love despite...