๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 18; 3x08

3.6K 81 32
By httptonkin

[skipping episode 6 and 7 because i cant fit luna into it]

sedona- sir chloe
"nothing even matters, just as long as youre mine"

The Salvatore Boarding House

Last night, while Bonnie was trying to figure out how to send the ghosts away, the ghost of Mason Lockwood led them to an underground cave under the Lockwood property. Unfortunately, Luna and Damon being vampires, they couldn't get into the cave. So, they called some of the only humans they trusted.

Elena and Ric walked through the underground tunnels carefully trying to find Luna and Damon. The light was bouncing off the caves rigid walls and they were watching their steps, making sure they weren't a victim of one the traps planted by the Lockwoods.

"Elena." Damon whispered making Elena turn around, scared by Damon's sudden appearance.

"God, Damon." Elena breathed out.

"Scaredy-cat." Damon sang. Luna rolled her eyes at Damon's childish behaviour and since he was boasting about the fact that he was able to scare the Gilbert, Luna decided to sneak up on him and she hoped he wouldn't expect it.

"Boo." She said, making Damon jump slightly. Elena and Ric laughed quietly at how Damon's plan to scare them backfired.

"And you knew I was here. Someone's a bit of a scaredy-cat." Luna mocked his previous words, making him scoff and roll his eyes.

"So you really can't get in?" Elena asked, her face dropping into a serious expression.

"No, it seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire." Damon answered.

"And Luna hasn't tried siphoning it?" Ric asked.

"I did, but I wouldn't be able to get rid of the seal without overwhelming myself." Luna answered.

"What would happen if you overwhelmed yourself?" Elena questioned.

Instead of answering with words, Luna ran her index finger across her neck. Elena nodded in understanding and took a deep breath. She then walked past Elena and made her way towards the cave.

"This is as far as we get to go." Damon said, sticking his hand out to show them the direction they needed to go in.

Elena and Ric cautiously stepped into the ancient cave and pointed their flashlights in the direction of the drawings on the wall.

"What is all this?" Elena asked, her attention still on the the cave wall.

"As far as I can tell, it's a story. In simple archaeological terms, its a really, really old story." Ric answered.

"Original vampire old." Luna added, making Elena raise her eyebrows in the blondes direction.

"That right there is a moon cycle," Alaric continued, "A man. A wolf."

"A werewolf."

"Yeah. It's the Lockwood diaries. Pictionary-style." Damon added sarcastically.

"I don't understand," Elena said, turning around to face Alaric, "I thought the Lockwoods came here with the original founders in the 1860s."

"Well, maybe the Lockwoods did. But according to this wall these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric explained.

"It gets better. Show her, Ric." Damon said.

With his words, Ric complied and he walked to a certain part of the cave wall where names were carved in.

"Names. And they're not native. They're written in runic. A Viking script." Alaric told her.

"Vikings?" Elena repeated in disbelief.

"This name here, when translated, reads Niklaus." Ric started. Hearing his full name made Luna smile slightly. This action did not go unnoticed by Damon, so he kicked her leg lightly making her scowl at him.

"And Elijah," Ric went on, "And Rebekah." Elena gaped at the information, that these drawings were over 1000 years old and possibly carved by the Originals themselves.

"These are the names of the Original family?" Elena questioned in shock.

"Carved into a cave that's been here since way before the founding of Mystic Falls. Or even the New World, for that matter."

"Okay, this has got to be one of Klaus' fakes." Luna rejected.

"It's not." Luna said, making Elena turn to her.

"How do you know it's not?" Elena enquired.

"At first, we thought it was fake, but the last name up there convinced us otherwise." Luna told her.

"What's the name?"

"Mikael." Ric answered.

"Mikael. Mikael, as in the vampire hunter who knows how to kill Klaus?" Elena interrogated.

This statement made Luna furrow her eyes in confusion. How did they know that Mikael was the way to kill Klaus? But she quickly dismissed the questions as her curiosity was replaced with an unwanted nauseous feeling. She shifted uncomfortably at the sound of his name. She took a deep breath before turning back to Elena and Ric who were conversing inside of the cave.

"Yep. I now like to call him Papa Original." Damon said.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Ric's apartment

Ric had taken pictures of every symbol on the wall and printed them out for the four of them to analyse.

"These images tell a story," Ric started, him and Luna were standing over the table trying to figure out the meanings of all the pictures, "To learn the story, you have to decipher these images."

Behind the two, Elena was training with Damon. Every now and then Damon would make a snide remark about Elena's hunter skills, "Ghost of Christmas past, Mason Lockwood, said the cave would lead to a weapon that could kill Klaus."

"But doesn't Mikael have a weapon?" Elena asked.

"Yes. Which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael, who we've already found-" Damon started before being cut off.

Luna's heart dropped, "What?" She questioned, spinning around to face her brother, "You found Mikael?"

"Yeah," Damon answered, confused with his sisters sudden fear, "Why are you so freaked out about this?"

"Is that a serious question?" Luna asked in disbelief, "You clearly don't know anything about Mikael if you just found him and you're treating it as if it's nothing."

"And what do you know about Mikael?" Damon asked, taking a step closer to her.

"I know that he's a psycho who will kill all of us the first chance he gets." Luna argued. She was beyond scared that they found Mikael and that he might be on his way to Mystic Falls. Who knew if Mikael remembered her, but she hoped he wouldn't. If he didn't, she might have a chance to get out alive.

"These images, at the very least, might tell us what that weapon is," Alaric interjected, noticing the blondes distress.

Elena walked towards the pair and looked down at the images, "Then all we have to do is find out what they mean."

"Fine. Fine. If I'm being irritatingly optimistic like you two, how do you suppose we do that?" Damon retorted, walking towards the table.

"Well, if the story's about the Original family living here then we go straight to the source." Elena answered.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

After Elena had gone to reason with Rebekah, Damon asked Luna if she wanted to go with him to check on Stefan. She was hesitant but agreed. She had never been around Stefan when his humanity was off. Over the summer, she saw him as a ripper but she knew that he still had his emotions, he was just faking them being off. But now, he didn't feel anything. You could tell he was void of emotions by taking just one look at him.

Eventually, they arrived at the cell where they were keeping Stefan chained down. Damon said his goodbyes with Elena and opened the cell door. Stefan lifted his head up to see his siblings and he spoke, "You know, if you three are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade, I think we can skip the routine visits."

"You know I'm not a big champion of this whole Lexi-recovery plan," Damon said walking further into the cell, "But Elena thinks this place is gonna weaken you up, break you down, and make you feel."

"We should all listen to Elena, right? I mean, her plans always work out so well, don't they?" Stefan said before turning to Luna, "And I thought you hated her."

"And I thought you wanted me to like her?" Luna asked.

"That was when I cared, now I don't," Stefan responded bluntly, "Why are you two here?"

"What are you talking about? It's family day at vampire rehab. Paying a visit to our brother." Damon said.

"Go away." Stefan mumbled.

"No. We've come to annoy you, Stef." Luna rejected.

"Well, consider me annoyed. You can leave now." Stefan informed her.

Her lips pursed as she turned to Damon, "I guess he doesn't wanna get out of here."

"What?" Stefan said.

Damon walked over to Stefan and carelessly ripped the chains off his body and threw them onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asked, his voice hoarse.

"Screw this Lexi plan," Damon called out, walking towards the cells exit, "I think the three of us could use a drink." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

A bar

As they entered the bar, Damon called Elena to check up on her and make sure Rebekah hadn't murdered her yet. 

"We'll be at the bar." Stefan called out over the loud music, grabbing Luna's forearm and pulling her with him. 

"Ow." She mumbled. 

"What are we drinking?" Damon asked. 

"Hopefully something a little bit warmer. A little blonder." Stefan said before waving over one of the waitresses.

"Hi." She greeted with a warm smile. 

"Hello, Callie," Damon responded, "I would love a shot of your best whiskey, my sister too. And my brother here would love a shot of you." Damon compelled Callie, making her stick her arm out in Stefan's direction. 

"What's the catch?" Stefan asked, eyeing the girls wrist then his two siblings.

"No catch, brother." Luna responded. 

"Drink up. It's on me." Damon said. Stefan hesitated for a moment but extended his fangs and imbedded them into her wrist. Damon and Luna both leaned over the counter to cover the fact that their brother was feeding from somebodies wrist. 

☁️

After a few minutes, the Salvatores were seated at a table. Callie was seated on Damon's lap, Stefan was flicking coins into a cup, and Luna was drinking whiskey and observing her brothers. The only thing she was bothered about was Mikael being back. The fact that she didn't know where he was put her at a massive disadvantage. Before, when she knew he was rotting away in a crypt in Charlotte, gave her a sense of security. 

She snapped back into reality when she noticed Callie leaving to go get another bottle of whiskey after the siblings got through a whole bottle. 

"You've been on this bunny diet for the better part of 50 years," Damon started making Luna groan quietly at the conversation topic, "So how is it that Saint Stefan of all people gets good at a drinking game?" 

"Well, the bunny diet gave me a lot of time to practice," Stefan started, "Wallow in despair," He flicked another coin into the cup, "Drown in guilt," And another, "Regret my existence." And another. The sound of coins flicking into the empty glass cup made Luna want to blow her head off. There was a clink every now and then and even the sound of people talking couldn't drown it out. She was getting agitated at the littlest things because of the fear of Mikael finding her. Chances were, he wouldn't come for her. But there was a possibility he would show up and it scared the shit out of her. 

"What's got you so grumpy." Stefan asked Luna in a mocking tone. 

She narrowed her blue eyes at him, "I'm not grumpy." 

"Yes you are, you've been sitting there doing all the things Stefan just listed." Damon added. 

"Funny." Luna said sarcastically. 

"Come on, what's wrong." Stefan asked, but she couldn't detect a hint of care in his voice. 

"I thought you didn't care?" Luna said, tilting her head mockingly. Luckily, Callie came back placing a bottle of whiskey down on the table and Luna took that as her way to change the conversation. She picked up the bottle and poured it into her empty glass. 

☁️  

Later, the siblings had split up and were doing their own thing. Damon was up on the bar dancing, Stefan was feeding on Callie, and Luna was sitting down drinking the rest of the whiskey. She was texting Bonnie and Elena to check up on them. To make sure Bonnie was okay with everything that happened with Jeremy and to make sure Elena was still alive. 

As Stefan was not so discreetly feeding on the blonde, a woman walked passed and watched in shock. Luna had taken notice of this and stepped up and compelled the woman, "You didn't see anything, run along," She inhaled deeply, "Come on, Stef. This is like babysitting a two year old." 

Damon had stepped in with the scarf that the woman was wearing and he wrapped it around Callie's bloody neck. Damon sent her away before turning to Stefan who simply shrugged, "Three more!" Damon called out to the bartender. 

"All right, time to fess up. What's the point of the jailbreak? Hmm?" Stefan said, looking between his siblings. 

"What, do you have a problem that we let you out?" Luna said, downing her shot. 

"No, no problem. But I know Elena's gonna hate Damon for letting me out. And we all know that you care about what she thinks." 

"Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like before Klaus took it from you." Damon retorted. 

"As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says." Stefan said. 

"That's my point, Stefan. You've given up. Now, you can sit around and be his little bitch or you can get mad enough and do something about it." Damon argued. 

"Damon, he can't be killed." Stefan countered. 

"Maybe I can help with that." A familiar voice spoke from beside the siblings. 

Luna's eyes went wide and she slowly turned around to face the man she's been dreading to see. She hoped that he would go anywhere else, but he chose to come to the bar where she was. 

"Oh my god." She whispered, trying to get up from her seat and leave the bar as quickly as possible. But there was a tight grip on her upper arm which kept her from going any further. 

"You. I remember you." Mikael spat, inspecting her. 

"Didn't think you would." Luna mumbled, trying to put up her tough exterior so she wouldn't appear weak in front of him. She could feel her brothers questioning gaze on the back of her head. Mikael pushed her back down onto her seat and she quickly turned around, not wanting to look at him. 

She looked over at Stefan for a moment, whose eyes were already on her. 

"Considering she is here. I'm guessing I've found the Salvatore siblings?" Mikael asked.  

"Mikael." Stefan said. 

☁️

"Is Klaus out of the country?" Mikael interrogated. 

"I can't tell you." Stefan said. 

"Has he spoken to you since he left?" Mikael asked, trying to figure out a way for Stefan to give him an answer to his questions.

"I can't tell you." Stefan repeated. 

"All right. Can you tell me the last time you spoke to Niklaus?" 

"I am compelled to do what he says and he says to keep my damn mouth shut." Stefan explained. 

"I really hope this game of twenty questions isn't your secret weapon." Damon added. 

Luna was still facing the opposite direction, not wanting to face him. She knew what she was going to do the minute Mikael was out of her sight. She could feel her skin begin the burn the same way it did that night in 1919. Even hearing his heart beating in his chest made her feel sick. The fact that he was alive and breathing made her sick. 

"You see, Damon," Mikael started, placing his hand on Damon's shoulder, "I've been a vampire hunter longer than you've been alive. It's why I found you here. It's why I'm going to find Niklaus." 

"Well, Klaus has been running for a thousand years. So if you think you're gonna get a workaround-" Damon started but was cut off as he started to groan in pain. 

The sound of her brothers painful cries made Luna her shoot up from her seat. 

"Careful, Stefan. One move and his hearts gone. And Luna, don't try perform any spell because he'll be dead before you can even mutter a word," Mikael threatened, "Now, where is Klaus?" 

Stefan looked between Mikael and Damon, "Come on. What's the trick question, Stefan? One twist and he's dead. Unless you don't care." 

"His emotions have been shut off. He can't care." Damon breathed out. 

"What about her, hmm?" Mikael said, tilting his head towards the blonde. 

"I have no idea where he is." Luna said slowly. 

"No ideas? Hmm? Think." Mikael demanded. 

"I guess you're right. He's a dead end. And so are you, Damon." Mikael said, making Luna's eyes widen. 

"Wait," Stefan said quickly, "I can bring him back. I can lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls." 

Those words seemed to satisfy Mikael, as he ripped his hand out of Damon's chest without taking his heart, "And there is our loophole. Just had to rile him up a bit. Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. Fail, I'll drive it through yours." 

With that, Mikael left the Salvatores. Once he was out of sight, Luna looked between her brothers before leaving the bar as quick as she could. The last place she wanted to be was Mystic Falls. She would come back, just not while Mikael was alive. 

Once she was outside she pulled out her phone and scrolled until she found the contact she's been meaning to call for months, her hands shaking. Eventually, they picked up, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves before speaking, "Hey, do you mind if I come for a visit?" 

an; me? posting so often? this is crazy. 

 AHHHHH. okay this chapter was so bad but it was just a filler chapter because chapter 19 is the chapter ive been so excited to write. like u have no idea. 

who do we think it is? LMFOAOAO. i fr wrote this chapter so fast because i just wanted to get to chapter 19. but yh i hope you guys liked this one even though it was ass. 

votes and comments are appreciated <33    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
92.1K 3.8K 31
๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | โWhat's wrong? Scared?โž If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
165K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
520K 19.4K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...