Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

In which police officer Jeon Jeongguk was allocated to a suicide case of a boy named Kim Taehyung. A case tha... More

Disclaimer
1. Late night
2. Coffee & Case files
3. The 221
4. Fairy lights
5. Broken Chants
6. Enigmas of Life
7. Paper Hearts
8. A What?
9. Strawberries & Scribbles
10. Starry Weekends
11. Truths & Myths
12. Ellipsis
13. Hope and Sunshine
14. Neon Stars
15. Hold on
16. Broken Moon
17. Perfect Mess
18. Chaos Within Tragedy
19. Faded letters
20. Euphoria...
21. Muted Desires
22. Hazel Oceans
23. Safe place
24. The way we are
25. Stigma
27. Guilty Pleasure
28. Us; The Unknowns
29. Alien Promise
30. Mayhem or Myth
31. I'm You
32. Dwell on the past
33. Truth or Truth
34. The quest for answers.
35. Meteor & Memories
36. Springs & Souls
37. Youniverse!
38. To the eternity
39. Fix you
40. We Vs. Reality
41. Taboo & Tales
42. ...Ships in the night
43. Evening Hue
44. We; The Dreamers
45. Snow Flower
46. Winter nights
47. The Amethyst
48. Us.
49. The pain & Cure
50. The Truth Untold
51. Save me; Save Us
52. Far ; Together
53. Eves with Us
54. Sweet Night
56. Strive & Survive
57. Fated Mates
58. Longing And Desires
59. Life Goes On
60. A Perfect Dawn
61. Our world
62. Your Eyes Tell
63. Re-write The Stars
64. Utopia...
65. Dew Drops
66. Semicolon
67. Our Little Thing
68. Re-living Life
69.Closer to you
70. Still With You.
72. Rain & Shine
73. Scarlet dusk
74. Destined!
Q&A of TOI
75. Lovers Of The Twilight
76. [BONUS] Love Language
77. [BONUS] Together
78. [BONUS] Forever
79.[BONUS] In Every Universe
A/N
SURPRISE!

55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

3.9K 287 108
By AnecdotesOfABroken

"Taebaby, I don't think that's a good idea."

Jimin tried convincing his best friend for the umpteenth time. Again, Taehyung was being stubborn and sulking over their words. His eyes, precisely the puppy eyes are shooting soft gazes towards the six males. The baby pout was worth kissing. He clung to Yoongi to persuade the male, but the elder shook his head. What's happening?

"Hyung, it's just a tattoo...~ See, Ggukkie has thousands on his body. I'm just asking for one. Please...~ "

Taehyung sang in a cute way to melt his hyung's cold heart. Jin was not even glancing at the younger who was persistent to get a tattoo. The daylight was spreading all over as they walked through the footpaths to shop for some essentials. The wind passing them making their messy hair dance under the moody sky. The street was clear, with not that much crowd and chaos. Taehyung was being a never-ending pain by forcing them from one hyung to another. Hobi wasn't agreed at first, but Taehyung convinced him. Jeongguk and Namjoon were fine as long as Taehyung's happy. Now he has Jimin, Yoongi, most importantly, Jin hyung to comply. He was trying his best to convince the elder, but Jin was really ignoring him. From where did Taehyung get this idea of tattoo suddenly?

The yesternight when the body shot thing happened, he was dazed yet mesmerized by the way Jeongguk's tattoos scattering all over his body. That was a sight. His body was like the vintage pages of his diary, the ink was making the blank pages a mess. A stunning mayhem. Taehyung wanted to trace them with his fingers, kiss them, and a lot more. From that moment, he wanted one on him too, something that can remind him of himself. But guess what, his hyungs are against the plan.

"Babybear, Tattoo will hurt like a b*tch... You will feel a lot of pain... We can get henna..."

Jimin strived to convince again. But Taehyung wasn't ready to melt by the sweet talk today.

"But look at the results, Jiminie. Remember, no pain no gain. I really wanna get a teeny tiny one... "

He said, peeking at Jin. The male sure hearing him but not acknowledging his presence. He poked Hobi's hand to convince his boyfriend. Before they can say anything, Jin cut them off.

"Tae, stop whining. No means no. "

The stern voice was Taehyung's warning. He let Jin use that tone on him because it reminds him that there's someone who cares for him, will scold him when he does wrong, someone who thinks about the hurt he has to go through than the pleasure he will get for a moment. He will not say that out loud, but Jin is like a parent to him. His Guardian.

Taehyung back hugged the elder as they stopped near an ice cream parlor. Namjoon went to get ice cream for everyone, while they sat on the chairs around the table. Jin glared at Taehyung. The younger passed a sheepish smile.

"Jinnie, if he wants that much, then let him---"

Hobi's words trailed off as his boyfriend glanced at him with wide eyes. Hoseok dived into his seat, in an attempt to escape from the roar of his boyfriend. He passed a kissy face to Jin while the other looked at Taehyung. His heart is already weak for the younger. Even though Taehyung is an adult and the same age as Jimin, still, Jin was more concerned about him. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, you'll not complain about the pain later, Tae..." The elder said and Taehyung nodded with a wide grin.

"Where do you want to get? "

Jin asked and without even thinking or hesitating, Taehyung yelled in excitement which made his friends gasp and cover their mouths, Yoongi burst into laughter while Jeongguk smiled.

"On my butt...~"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Jin scowled with a fuming red face. His hands were ready to throw at Taehyung and grab him from there. But he controlled himself while the said Taehyung grinned widely. He was a meter away to avoid any physical activity. Yoongi and Hobi were laughing. Jeongguk passed a smug smile while looking down. By that time, Namjoon joined and gave them their ice cream.

"If Taehyungiee getting one on his butt then I'm getting one too..."

Of course. That was well planned. The 95s high-fived and grinned.

"Park Jimin, you don't need couple butt tattoos to let the world know that you two are soulmates or whatever. Stop saying stupidity and Kim Taehyung, that's it. You're not getting any tattoo."

Jin said, making the two enchanting smiles vanish. Grimacing at the two to stop being persistent he concentrated on the ice cream.

"Why don't we all get matching tattoos, Hyungiee...?"

There goes GangBangtan's last sanity. Puppy eyes and cute hyungiee. They don't need more to comply with what Taehyung wants. The said male wriggled his eyebrows. Yoongi was less interested, Hobi and Jimin was super excited, Namjoon was okay, Jeongguk was confused, Jin---

"I'm not gonna get any matching tattoo on the butt."

The elder said, munching on his ice cream. Everyone glanced at Hobi. First backup, boyfriend.

"Come on, it will be fun... Hyung..."

Coughing sounds filled in the air as they spotted a red painting on Jin's face. They wanted to tease the elder but now is not the time. Maybe after Jin agrees with the plan. Sneaking glances from everyone when Jin sat silent, Taehyung upgraded the game. He scooped a spoon full of strawberry ice cream and shove it inside of Jin's mouth without giving the elder a chance to protest and said.

"Come on, we can get cute ones on our wrists. Wouldn't that be amazing, my handsome hyungiee...~"

Now Jin is satisfied and agreed. They all know that. That's how it works. If it's for Taehyung, Jin accepts everything. The younger just has to flutter his long eyelashes and everyone will be whipped. Taehyung uses that technique when he needs that. And that's fixed. GangBangtan was getting matching tattoos because they're biased towards Kim Taehyung.

"What should we get?"

Yoongi asked. Everyone thought for a second then turned to their sexy brain. If Namjoon hasn't any idea, then they're not gonna get any tattoos. And that happens--- never.

"Something that we believe..."

That's meaningful. Namjoon was right. It would be better if we get a tattoo, permanent ink that reminds you who you're; something in which you don't have any doubt. Rather than inking some random things that don't even have significance in our life, it would be best if you ink something you believe.

"Like... I believe in poetry... So... A book..." 

Namjoon said, sitting closer to them, taking a paper and a pen from his backpack and showed them a design. They waited for him to continue. Namjoon has a small drawing of the infinity sign which has an open book on the edge. The open book was in red color which is his favorite, while the infinity was black, there was a small heartbeat connected with them, fading at the end of his wrist. A very minimal and cute one. They all loved the design Namjoon draw. The admiration in their eyes was clear and they were impatient to hear Namjoon's explanation.

"So, the infinity is you know... The endless or eternity. The book means what I believe which shows me in this small design. Then the heartbeat means I'm alive by all means. Concludes that I'm what I'm for eternity and alive only when..."

He then paused to join the faded heartbeat to a new heartbeat he was sketching and looked at Hobi. The said male was confused but then got the hint. He replied with a heartwarming smile.

"I believe in... Smile..." 

Namjoon connected the heartbeat to another infinity which has a small smile in green color on the edge. Then another heartbeat that fades into the dip of Hobi's wrist. He then glanced to meet an elegantly smiling Hobi who nodded in satisfaction. In fact, they all were smiling. Next was Jin and the male thought for a moment. When Namjoon attached the fading heartbeat of Hobi's to a new one with the infinity symbol, Jin said.

"I think music is my escape. So..."

Namjoon finished Jin's design with music notes on the edge of infinity in the color blue. Jin smiled at him. Next, when Joon connected the heartbeat to another, Yoongi said.

"I believe... Flowers..."

As expected the elder passed a soft smile. White daisies for Yoongi. The heartbeat goes to Jimin. The said one looked at his soulmate. They both believe in the same. Taehyung nodded and Jimin said.

"We believe in aliens, but I will go with a spaceship."

Namjoon paused a moment before drawing a pink spaceship. No one was expecting those words from Jimin. Puzzled expression was taking place on their faces. The spaceship is incomplete without a destination, right?

"I believe in the universe. "

There was a soft smile on everyone's face as Taehyung said that. They know from the very starting Taehyung admired the universe and its strength. Even Jeongguk too. It wasn't a surprise for them that Taehyung picking that, especially when Jimin is the one who leads him to the galaxies. Soulmates indeed. Jimin's faded heartbeat connected to Taehyung's purple universe.

The next was Jeongguk. He looked at them with starry eyes. It's real, GangBangtan accepts him as their sweet friend. Jeongguk felt tears brimming up in his eyes at the thought. He never had friends. Yes, sometimes in school. But they were never this close to him. And here he's, with the six of them, loving him dearly, caring for him, playing with him, understands him better. Jeongguk wonders, how did he become this lucky? Jeongguk wouldn't be known about GangBangtan if Taehyung wasn't there. Looking back, the love he got, the place he has in this friends group, it's all because of the silver-haired male, the diary, the case, the stories. Now when Taehyung looking at him, Jeongguk wanted to be nothing but the light in Taehyung's universe, at least for the night.

"I believe in Moon."

It shook Taehyung first. Does Jeongguk know how much Taehyung admires the moon? Maybe he does. Gaping into the doe's eyes, Taehyung can see that crescent he has seen a lot of times, especially when it was just the two at the cliff. The same light that brightens his purple universe. His moon. Taehyung wanted to melt in Jeongguk's arms at that right moment, but he sat silently, holding back his wildly beating heart, threatening tears, and dizzy breaths. Because he was afraid- what if he burst with the bliss he was feeling at that moment?. Once again, Jeongguk proved his passion for Taehyung. A beautiful grey moon that connects Taehyung's withering heartbeat, holding him together.

With a soft smile, Namjoon completed the design. Wait, heartbeats are nothing without a heart, right? When they looked at the paper, the seven designs are joined to form a heart. A colorful heart of who they're, what they're.

"And I was saying, I'm what I'm for eternity and alive only when... I'm connected to you guys... Only when we're together... The string of fate goes like this..."

Kim Namjoon never fails to make them weak by the heart for his words. He knows what to say, and how to say. The way he connected them for eternity in the way they are- is something they're always thankful for Namjoon, not in the case of tattoo design, but in real life too. They're glad and grateful that they've Namjoon to remind them that they're safe and glorious when they're together. What else do they need? Gazing each other with smiles, they stood up to go to the tattoo parlor.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Showing off the inks to each other with a wide grin, they walked inside a gay bar. The lights around were energetically shattering at every corner of the bar. People dancing and having fun without caring about anything around. The seven walked into the abandoned corner table with drinks in their hands. The smell of alcohol hitting their nerves and wanted to get out as soon as possible. But Hobi wanted to dance, with all of them. He pulled his friends on the dance floor. Even though they couldn't match his perfect steps, they managed to dance with happy faces and enjoyed their best time. The music was loud and catchy as they did some random dance moves on the floor, Jeongguk, Hobi, and Jimin sticking to the choreography while others copying them. After being tired from leisure, they walked out, all tipsy and giggling.

The rooftop of Yoongi's friend's skyscraper was breathtaking. The city was lit up with beautiful light, sparkling aesthetically like a painting. The sounds of vehicles can't be heard because of the wind passing around them. The night was chilly and smooth. Yoongi, Jimin, Jin lay down on the floor while the rest of them sat down on the old chair and floor. The sky was moody and dark. Stars weren't visible that much. The pain of tattoos is there but the final results making it euphoric. Connecting all different seven into one, really makes their heart warm and full.

Taehyung sat silently, counting the lights that are blurry and away for his eyes, memorizing the night city, and breathing calmly. He sneaked a glance to see his friends doing the same with a soft smile. Do you know what makes them special?

Freedom.

Freedom to be nothing and everything in front of their friends. Freedom to be who they're. Like the freedom the wind of the night has, to roam around in the form of cool breeze, soft whisper, or even a hurricane. Like the freedom the moon has, to shine full and to not come out on some nights. The best gift friends can give you is the freedom, to be their friend.

Smiling at the thought, Taehyung leaned on Jeongguk's shoulder hesitantly. He was feeling warm and overwhelming. But Jeongguk was cold and safe. Taehyung expected the other to push him off or move away. But Jeongguk relaxed under his touch and arms wrapped around him softly as he hugged him from the sideways. Taehyung nuzzled in the crook of the younger, feeling content.

"You know... I... I wanted us to travel like this... Watch places, concerts, exhibitions, and dance around, being goofy and all... I really hated it when things changed..."

Hobi was the one to broke the silence. If this isn't a time for the heart-to-heart talk, then no one knows when it is. Jin rubbed the nape of his boyfriend, comforting the male. As his attentive friends listened to him, Hobi continued.

"It was my only desire that time to see us like this again, happy... And...together. "

Hobi's soft voice cracking down. They felt a pang in their chest as remembered the days when Hoseok was suffering. The days without his beautiful smile were the worst days for them. Even Yoongi and Jeongguk agree to that, Hoseok has his charm when it comes to gathering GangBangtan. The said male passed a tiny smile to his friends. Jimin was the one to continue the conversation.

"I haven't desired for something with that passion yet. I don't know if I will ever..."

His high-pitched voice messing with the slurry words. The blond strands falling over his eyes as he looked upwards to spot the stars. Desires. Fantasies. They're not just a word. The feelings can burn someone with the fire within them while warm them up on a cold night. It can be both, soothing and deadly. The desires need nothing but to be fulfilled.

"When I was a kid, there was a girl in our school, with this ponytail and short skirts. She was a rich kid, popular and all. One day, I heard some smooth music while walking through the hallway to my Geography class, and paused to check what it is. I found her in our old music room, playing the piano. She was so into the music and didn't realize that I was there. It was like she forgetting the world and chaos around her and dedicating herself to the unknowingness of music."

Yoongi whispered. His small sound making them eager to know more as they patiently waited for the male to continue. Yoongi sat up and stared at the city in front of him. Even if it's his hometown, every day and night is different, unique from yesternight. He gazed at the lights like a kid looking at toys in awe. Yoongi looked dreamy.

"My family wasn't rich that much. They couldn't afford any expensive things for me, neither I asked them. I remember the days I dreamt to have a piano like her, learn to play it. The want in my inner child to get a piano was that much, that sometimes I sneaked into the music class and tried her piano. But as I grew up, I realized...

I never wanted the piano. I wanted the peace and contentment that girl had when she was playing those music notes. I wanted the feeling she got when completely fallen into music. I desired for my inner happiness."

Yoongi stopped his deep talk. The male never talks about things like that. He keeps his words to himself often. And that's why when he let out those, they felt special and pleased. Yoongi trusts them.

The drinks they brought with them shared to relax a bit. Taehyung was munching on his strawberries like always, while completely leaning on Jeongguk. After gulping down the drink in his hands, Namjoon said.

"I used to think being a kid is difficult. You know the school, homework, studies and all... And as a kid, it's really difficult to understand things around you, and I was frustrated with that. I wanted to grow up so bad so that I can be a Dad one day. To teach my kids that childhood is the best time of your life. "

Namjoon spoke. His dimples hiding under the thin pressing of his lips, eyes gazing at the void, breath was erratic like he was scared. For a moment, they thought Namjoon was going to crack, shatter all his cold demeanor, and that they couldn't afford it. Their Joonie is better when he's serious and sexy, not like at the verge of breaking down.

"Oh, you want to be a daddy...~~~"

Hobi jokes as he wriggled his eyebrows, sheepishly smiling at Namjoon. The said male raised an eyebrow, expression saying, seriously? While the other friends burst into laughter. Jin followed his boyfriend.

"Adopt me, daddy~~"

That's it and Namjoon breaks into a big shy smile. His dimples are full-on display and the sight warms their heart. Even the dirty-minded comment helped them to laugh like that. That's all matters. When the eyes stopped at Jeongguk, the male gulped. His face falters into a deep abyss with an unreadable expression. Fantasies? Does Jeongguk even know that word? No. Fantasies are next to impossible. Desires? Yeah, things that he can't have. But not now. Not when holding Kim Taehyung in his arms. Not when he felt home in that cologne of Taehyung.

"I started believing destiny and universe at that very moment when my heart chanted me to dig under the plant pot of 221, and when I finally touched your diary. And then... I got my reason to hold on, I got my desires...

I got you..."

Jeongguk paused. His black orbs met with Taehyung's hazel ones with tears threatening to fall and wet his flawless cheeks. Jeongguk sealed his wounds days before. He doesn't want to reopen them. It's neither of theirs fault. Then why punish each other like that? He kissed on Taehyung's forehead and stroked the soft silver locks. Taehyung leaned into the touch, closing his eyes and letting the tears fall finally.

"Now... I have you..."

Jeongguk completed with a delicate smile. His eyes glittering like the moon above them. Hands tightly wrapped around Taehyung, inhaling the male completely, filling his heart and soul. He was reminiscing the past with 221 and the tales. The pitch darkness he was going through started to disappear when Taehyung's diary lightened up his world.
The silent night was falling into a deep slumber while the best friends looking at both younger ones in admiration.

Taehyung was lost. Like a meteor in the vast sky. His heart aching at thought of not finding Jeongguk. He's thankful for the universe that he got his moon. An overwhelming feeling settled on his heart while imagining about Jeongguk and his life. Does he deserve to have Jeongguk in his life? Someone who loved him without even knowing him? Tears rolling down his cheeks as he wept hard in Jeongguk's arms.

"Claim him, Jeonggukie..."

Hobi yelled while others cheered for them. Jeongguk got a sudden adrenaline rush on his body as GangBangtan supported him. He smiled at them and made Taehyung look at him in the face. Wiping the hot tears, Jeongguk leaned in. The stars peeking out from the dark clouds, the moon shining brightly coloring the sky. Crispy breeze caressing them. And their lips met in a very soft way, like at the cliff when Jeongguk was about to fall, like the day they lost in each other's eyes and kissed, like yesterday. Yet this is different. This is the first time they confronting each others' feelings, facing them, and letting all their feelings out.

The lips melting like puzzles. Stars exploding all over their body and butterflies flying in their stomach. With the saltiness of tears and the bittersweet taste of the drink with Taehyung's strawberries, the kiss felt like diving deep into the ocean, touching all the pearl castles and unfolding the treasures in them. It leaves them seasick and wanting more and more.

Jeongguk's hands tightened the hold around Taehyung's waist while the slender fingers of silver head carding through the officer's black locks. The nibbling and sucking on each others' lips continued until their friends bought them back to reality. With a grin, they pulled away. Taehyung and Jeongguk had an elegant pink blush on their cheeks. It was an adorable sight to see them looking like that.

"Well, that sorted out. Joonie, Hobi, and Jinnie are gonna have a threesome anyway. Shall we go now, Jimin-ah?"

Yoongi said getting up from the floor. They laughed at the words, failing to hide the blush on their faces. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with grabby hands. Chuckling, the officer helped him to get up. They decided to go back to the farmhouse after the hectic yet delighted day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was past midnight when they reached the farmhouse. Taehyung and Jin were sharing an instant ramen cup while Jimin had a chocolate bar in his hands. The others carried drinks and some snacks. Dinner was fun, walking and eating like that. The step halted as they waited for Yoongi to lead them in the dark. Flowers blooming, night already in deep dreams as they strolled with heavy legs. As soon as they walked past the fields, and reached the farmhouse, they abruptly stopped.

The light was off and someone was sitting, the dark black hiding the person's face. Weird, there's no staff in Yoongi's farmhouse, then who was it? Cautious, Jeongguk walked first to lead them. As they turned on the mobile flashlight to see the face of the male, Jeongguk paused. Or something made him stop his movements. He stood there without doing anything and just gazing at the void in front of him.

"Baekhie...?"

It was Taehyung. The deep velvety voice disturbing the silence around them. Jeongguk glanced at the male and then Taehyung. The name was so familiar to all of them. The said male walked in the front as Yoongi switched on the lights. The male was not that tall, features similar to Taehyung. His expression faltering and his eyes holding something that they couldn't pinpoint. The trembling hands maybe wanted to get a hold. He was looking at every one of them with a bewildered expression. The light spread around them and that's when they noticed

Kim Baekhyun wasn't alone.

------------------------------------------------—----------

*1: Both BTS and GangBangtan are whipped for Taehyung. Fite. Me.

*2: That was meant to happen ;

Thoughts?

Take care...

~AnecdotesOfABroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.4K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
140K 8.2K 77
For the last few months some gruesome murders are taking place in the city of Seoul.The stern officer Jeon Jungkook, has been asked to investigate th...
132K 4.3K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...