Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

In which police officer Jeon Jeongguk was allocated to a suicide case of a boy named Kim Taehyung. A case tha... More

Disclaimer
1. Late night
2. Coffee & Case files
3. The 221
4. Fairy lights
5. Broken Chants
6. Enigmas of Life
7. Paper Hearts
8. A What?
9. Strawberries & Scribbles
10. Starry Weekends
11. Truths & Myths
12. Ellipsis
13. Hope and Sunshine
14. Neon Stars
15. Hold on
16. Broken Moon
17. Perfect Mess
18. Chaos Within Tragedy
19. Faded letters
20. Euphoria...
21. Muted Desires
22. Hazel Oceans
23. Safe place
24. The way we are
25. Stigma
27. Guilty Pleasure
28. Us; The Unknowns
29. Alien Promise
30. Mayhem or Myth
31. I'm You
32. Dwell on the past
33. Truth or Truth
34. The quest for answers.
35. Meteor & Memories
36. Springs & Souls
37. Youniverse!
38. To the eternity
39. Fix you
40. We Vs. Reality
41. Taboo & Tales
42. ...Ships in the night
43. Evening Hue
44. We; The Dreamers
45. Snow Flower
46. Winter nights
47. The Amethyst
48. Us.
49. The pain & Cure
50. The Truth Untold
51. Save me; Save Us
52. Far ; Together
53. Eves with Us
55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
56. Strive & Survive
57. Fated Mates
58. Longing And Desires
59. Life Goes On
60. A Perfect Dawn
61. Our world
62. Your Eyes Tell
63. Re-write The Stars
64. Utopia...
65. Dew Drops
66. Semicolon
67. Our Little Thing
68. Re-living Life
69.Closer to you
70. Still With You.
72. Rain & Shine
73. Scarlet dusk
74. Destined!
Q&A of TOI
75. Lovers Of The Twilight
76. [BONUS] Love Language
77. [BONUS] Together
78. [BONUS] Forever
79.[BONUS] In Every Universe
A/N
SURPRISE!

54. Sweet Night

3.6K 298 174
By AnecdotesOfABroken

Drinks are settled on the table, snacks and strawberries are placed in the center. Munching on the popcorn, Jin passed a glance to his friends next to him. All are excited to play the game or mostly, excited to know the things Hobi gonna make them do. Taehyung was leaning on Yoongi, while Jimin laughing at something Namjoon said.

"Alright, The game is simple, truth or dare. let's get it..."

Hobi said, placing the alcohol bottle in the center of the table, ready to spin it. The smirk on his lips is not helping the friends to calm their nerves. Jeongguk isn't new to this game. He played it before. But this is his first time playing with GangBangtan. He knows Hobi is the abundantly fun guy between them. And he too, eager to play the most anticipated game with them. 

The bottle spun by Hobi and stopped in front of Jimin. The male groaned murmuring a "God, why always me?" His friends giggled and patiently waited for Hobi to ask him. Jimin picked dare with a challenging glimpse on his face.

"Okay, kiss the person to your left."

Wow, why did Hobi chose an easy one? It's just a kiss on the person to his left, and that would be Kim Taehyung?

"Ugh, I'm getting a Deja Vu... Always these two..."

Jin commented with a smug smile like his boyfriend. Ah, one time in the past, they got a soulmate kiss when they were at Jeju. And it never gets old to be honest. Now that they both have an interest in two souls who are in the same room, it will be more fun to watch them giving a proper kiss- on the lips. Taehyung's eyes were wide and he paused breathing when Jimin looked at him. The other was also a bit hesitant to do that. Nevertheless, the cheer got louder, Taehyung and Jimin ignored certain two males looking at them and leaned in for a kiss. There we go. It's just a starting. Cursing under his breath, Jimin was the next one to spin the bottle which after a hectic circle, stopped in front of Jin.

"Truth"

Jimin paused for a moment before asking the male a question. If they want to play dirty, Jimin is all set to go. He smirked and then asked.

"If you had to sleep with a person in this room, other than your so-called boyfriend of course, who would it be? "

Jin doesn't lie. The male never fakes any emotions or words. If he wants to scold the younger he does that and never shows fake care towards anyone. He's a straightforward one when it comes to speaking the truth. Jin took a deep breath and glanced around. Of course, no one was expecting him to say that he only wants his boyfriend, No, never. There's no need to lie. He took a sip from the drink without any care and replied.

"Namjoon. "

For a moment, they all went silent. Especially the said Namjoon. Hobi was looking at the drink in his hands while Jin gazing at his boyfriend. The harsh silence broke when Hoseok placed the glass on the table with a thud. He leaned back on the chair and looked at Jin. The elder explained his answer.

"Umm... I thought he's cool from the beginning... Besides he has a sexy brain."

The group giggled lightly when they heard it. Even Hobi was smiling ear to ear. Namjoon was red, looking at his lap uttering nothing. Jin was embarrassed after blurting it out like that.

" Hyung, you don't sleep with someone just because they've sexy brain..."

Jimin said with a creepy smile. Jin was about to reply when Hobi cut him off.

"To be honest, I had a tiny crush on Namjoon too..."

Everyone blinked twice to register what they heard. It's not an illusion. Hobi has a shy red painting on his cheeks too. And Jimin thought of teasing them a bit more and utilize the situation maximum. We can't say when will the table turn.

"Woah, easy there. One fact at a time gays, Spill slowly...we have all the night..."

The younger comments and Jin shoots a glare towards him. Namjoon was tongue-tied. Jin and Hoseok are indeed the most admired and only couple in GangBangtan. Namjoon adored them dearly to a level that sometimes he really wanted what they have. But he was afraid to tell anyone that he has a tiny crush on a couple. That's ridiculous, right? Maybe for you, not for them, when their feelings are true and mutual.

"I...um..."

Joon was stuttering to say that loud but Yoongi intervened making them burst into small laughter.

"Okay, Joonie... We get it. No more confessions tonight... Clear this out in the bedroom"

The game resumed. Jin's turn to spin and the bottle stopped in front of Jeongguk. The officer gulped at the way Jin smiling at him. He's planning something big. Jeongguk stared back to startle the male and Jin broke into a little smile. As expected, Jeongguk picked dare.

"Shirt off for the entire night, Mr. Jeon"

At first, Jeongguk felt his body burning from the words, then he thought it's just the night is hot. But when he glanced around, eyes were looking at him with anticipation. They were actually waiting for him to take off his shirt. Jeongguk swallowed everything around him and wanted to disappear as soon as possible. It's not like he's shy or he doesn't have a good body. No, no, NO. Jeon Jeongguk has a great body. But he never meant to show off that in this way. Everyone around him has eyes staying on his eyes to body. A small teasing smile on their lips, reminding him how the game will turn the table in seconds. Jeongguk never thought of any dare like that. However, he goes for it and undoes his buttons. A red creeping from his neck to ears, spreading all over his cheeks. A small shy smile lingering on his lips, eyes too low to meet the others.

As he took the shirt off, they all gasped. Jeongguk was buff, that's true. But this is something else. The officer's shoulder was wide, perfect abs that glistening under the fire, his tattoos blending with the night and the tan skin, unraveling from his fingertips to shoulder blades, diving into the hard chest. His thin waist despite his wide shoulders, and that oh so mesmerizing V line that dipping under his jeans. Jeon Jeongguk looks like a Greek God. Why the hell this man wanted to hide this masterpiece?

To say they were all drooling would be an understatement. Taehyung, don't ask, eyes devouring the male, tasting him in mind from his lips to that dangerous V line. His breath got heavy at some weird thoughts. The tattoos- he wanted to trace them with his tongue, the biceps- he wanted them around his neck, the pectoral - he wanted to---

"Oh my Gay Gods, I say, make him live shirtless. "

Jin, of course, murmured under his breath. Jeongguk felt shy under their gaze but he's confident in his body. Because the way certain someone lost on him, is an honor Jeongguk can ever get. He knows, he can read the inner thoughts of Taehyung's, and he had the guts to smirk at the male. The said Taehyung blinked twice, trying hard to avert his gaze from having a wet daydream in the middle of the night. He looked away with a shy smile and sipped his drink. Oh God, bless him, they have an entire night to go.

Jeongguk spins the bottle. To his luck, it stopped in front of none other than Kim Namjoon. The smile on Namjoon's face has a charm, genuine and beautiful. The dimples peeking out as he looked at Jeongguk and chose truth. Jeongguk has pure respect towards the elder. The male knows how to change the mood swings and gather them in any situation. He's thankful that GangBangtan has Namjoon that most of the groups don't have. The truth Jeongguk wanted to hear was a simple one.

"What would you do if you were invisible for a day?"

With a smile, they waited for Namjoon to reply. The said male was a bit taken aback by the easy question but decided to answer it in his way.

"Umm... I would stalk people..."

"So that you can watch porn live?"

Yoongi, making them all startled and earning an eye roll from Namjoon, said. They giggled at the annoyance. Then again the game continued. This time it was Taehyung. And because of the drama queen he's, he showed his secret weapon towards Namjoon. Ugh, the puppy eyes. But Namjoon turned away with a smirk. As Taehyung picked dare, he shot a glance towards Hobi, yeah. This would be fun.

"Dear Taetae, take a body shot with Jeongguk. "

That's an easy one. It's just a body shot. Yeah. No big deal, especially when Jeongguk is shirtless. It's an easy dare, right? Right. In the bizarro world.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon with betrayed expression, that says how could you. Namjoon passed a sheepish smile and wriggled his eyebrows. Everyone is a gangsta here. Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk who, of f*cking course, has a devilish smirk on his lips. And Taehyung wanted to dig a hole and disappear.

He pleaded with his eyes to his friends. But nothing happened. Not tonight. Sighing, he took the tequila shot from Yoongi and stood up. Snickering at the state of Taehyung and thanking his friends in mind, Jeongguk stood up too. Taehyung gave him the lime which Jeongguk held in his mouth, hands trembling like a feather while spreading the salt around his abs, and eyes low don't want to look at the officer anymore. Jeongguk was holding his breath in his hands when Taehyung's long fingers touched his naked body. The crimson red was making the silver head look like a tomato now. Jeongguk held his hand tightly from pinching the bread cheeks.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung glimpsed at Jeongguk. Their eyes met and there was something behind it, something they never saw in the eyes of each other. The longing and waiting were different. This is something near to want? Yes.

It doesn't take a lot of time for Taehyung to skip a beat at the thought. He was already shivering, knees buckling when looking at the half-naked glory in front of him. He felt a hand of Jeongguk on his lower back, holding him in place. Taehyung wanted to fall into those arms which he sure as the day will hold him no matter what. He moved closer, eyes tracing each ab, drawing his favorite pictures on them. Then within a snap, he moved to Jeongguk's chest. A light kiss won't hurt anyone, right? With a shy smile, he kissed the heart of Jeongguk. The other visibly stiffened and was caught off guard by this. His soft lips left and wet tongue touched the hard chest, licking the salt, leaving nothing to stick on the beautiful body. Jeongguk was shivering. The touch of Taehyung was like an ice cube rubbing all over his body. It relaxes him after a hectic day, calming him like he's so used to the deeds, the way Taehyung's tongue works. It leaving him wanting for more. Taehyung on the other hand, having the greatest time of his life. Slowly yet passionately, he tasted every dip and curve of Jeongguk, slightly brushing against his nipples too, which cause the officer to bite back a whimper.

Such a tease - Jeongguk whispered but the feeling was short-lived when Taehyung poured the tequila over him, wetting his heart, abs, and nipples. He felt the sweet touch is back, and the feeling was different. Was Taehyung biting him?

Oh God, Jeongguk was embarrassed. The last thing he wanted was to show off the beautiful red marks littered on his body in the name of Taehyung. No, dear Gods, no hickeys for GangBangtan to laugh. He wanted to pull Taehyung by his hair and make him on his knees to teach him a lesson. But he can't. Not when Taehyung having him like a full course meal, nibbling and biting.

"Taehyungiee is living up to his kink. Bless Gay Gods..."

Hobi said making them all laugh. Jeongguk was lost in the moment but agreed with what Hobi said. That's what Taehyung was doing. But who's he to complain? Jeongguk stood there biting back every groan and whimpers when Taehyung doing his chores. As soon as it ended, the last step of the dare, the lime. A glimpse at him, and a smirking wink, that's it. Taehyung's soft lips are on his. Instead of pulling the lime to his, the silver head was pushing his lips more to Jeongguk's. Taken aback by the bravery of the male, Jeongguk tried his best to not lose control and take him right then and there. Good lord, save him from Kim Taehyung because the next moment, the lime was gone but a wet tongue swiped across his lower lip. Jeongguk held Taehyung's waist to probably stop him, but it backfired and the silver head deepened the kiss, opening his mouth.

That's when a throat-clearing sound brought them back to reality. It was none other than Park Jimin. The two met the eyes of their friends, jaw-dropping at what they just witnessed, eyes wide like saucers. There was an evident smirk on everyone's lips and Taehyung pulled away with a blush, really, Now?

He chewed the lime and scratched his neck. Jeongguk was standing there like his soul left his body. They were this close to connecting themselves without caring anything. He felt his throat dry at the thought. Taehyung really is a brave one. The two walked towards their seats and sat silently. No one dared to spare a glance at each other.

"God, Now I'm hard and horny. It's all your fault. You brats."

Jin spoke nothing but the truth. That was a sight to see. They all passed a teasing smile towards the young two men, failing to hide their blush. Taehyung spins the bottle to resume the game and he cheated a little so that it could stop in front of Yoongi. The male groaned while others laughed. He picked truth and Taehyung thought for a second then asked.

"What's the dumbest thing you've  done to impress your crush?"

Jimin smiled at his soulmate. Of course. Yoongi pulled his hair in awkwardness. He never let his guard down but this time he has no other way to escape from his friends. Everyone was waiting for him to reply. Facepalming, Yoongi paused a moment and then replied.

"That time when we went to our outing at Seoul, I did that cool backflip, because... Umm... Jimin liked being flexible and stuff... I thought he would be impressed but that night, I ended up hurting my Spinal cord, Medulla Oblongata, or whatever it is... And had to attend this massage therapy thing for an entire month because of it... But I think Jiminie was impressed that day..."

As soon as Yoongi paused, Jimin was the first one to gasp aloud. The others were laughing. Rolling. On. The. Floor. Laughing. Their. A**. Out. What else can they do? Because it's Yoongi, who actually tried to impress Jimin. That was... Sweet. Jimin felt shy and a bit proud for making Yoongi like that, soft and adorable. He rubbed his thumb on Yoongi's hand with affection.

"Whipped."
It was Karma in the name of Jeon Jeongguk and Yoongi scoffed at the comment. He peeked at Jimin and met with his eyes which were already on him. The silence was broken when Taehyung exposed his soulmate for God knows how many times.

"Hyung, don't worry... Jiminie was drooling over you from Day 1."

"Yah, best friend card revoked..."

Jimin replied making them laugh harder. Taehyung tickled his best friend, and finally, Jimin took back what he said. The night was settling above them. One last spin and Yoongi made Hoseok post the screenshot of his sexting with Jin on their Whatsapp group chat with Yeonjun and Soobin in it. The youngers send them a big red heart along with a message, Thanks Hoseok hyung this will help.

The tired souls seeking out inner bliss were tummy full now. This felt like living a dream. Together, understanding and sharing very small things and having fun with their beloved ones, it felt euphoric. It's not about having a lot of people around you, it's about the right people, who can understand you, without judging you. It's a blessing to have friends like that. Jeongguk was happy and content. Not only him, but every one of them was happy because of their togetherness.

After the game, they stood up to go to sleep. Fire melting with the wind and stars already sound asleep above them. They have a jam-packed schedule for tomorrow, so sleep is a must. After whispering good nights, they went to deep slumbers along with the wildflowers blooming around them. It was, of course, a sweet night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone remember what Taetae's kink is?

Plus, is there any truth or dare you to want GangBangtan to do? 

Take care...

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
132K 4.3K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
5.8K 1K 28
"Since childhood, I have been crazy about getting married, swear by God!" - Kim Taehyung "You should be picked u...
308K 9.8K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...