Reverie

By xxxchimmi

Jimin is a famous Webtoon writer. He loves to spend his whole time drawing his characters into a romance, sad... More

Meet the characters
Attention
One - Best Buddies
Two - Present
Three - Broken tool
Four - New Character // Main
Five - New Face
Six - Attitude
Seven - A place to stay
Eight - Long time dream
Nine - Stay Away From Him
Ten - Pain
Eleven - Confusion
Twelve - Truth Untold
Not an update BUT it's a pic of Jk back hugging Jimin while sleeping 🥰
Thirteen - Blushing
I got tagged :D
Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you
Fifteen - Late Emotion
Sixteen - Changing
Seventeen - Lost the loved one
Eighteen - The old self
IM CRYINGGGGG
Nineteen - The truth
Twenty - Almost getting caught
Twenty One - Changes
Twenty Two - The Beginning
Twenty Three - A Date
Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you
Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...
Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle
Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook
Twenty-Eight - Small Fight
Twenty-Nine - A Ball of Guilt
Thirty-One - Let Me Go!
Just a reminder
Thirty-Two - Back into the World/New World
Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality
Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You
Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining
Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine
Thirty Seven - Mission
Thirty-Eight - Truth Revealed
Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together
Fourty - You're such a Jackass
Fourty One - Was that a Confession?
Fourty Two - It is a Confession
Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?
Fourty Four- Mysterious Guy
Forty Five - It's Happening!

Thirty - Flustered Jimin

1.1K 113 54
By xxxchimmi

Taehyung shook his head as he shoved a spoon of cereal into his mouth.

They were having breakfast in the dining hall before their first activity at 11 a.m. start. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were seated at the same table, facing each other and was conversing about something serious.

Hoseok snapped his fingers and nodded, supporting Taehyung's point. "He's completely right, Jimin-ah. You must act quickly before it is too late. If I have to be honest, I was really worried to see you crying like that. It must be so painful, isn't it?"

"Of course, it is," said Taehyung. "The way he whimpered out of pain last night, it looks like someone was stabbing him with a knife on his chest."

Jimin's frown faded and was replaced by a chuckle when he heard what Taehyung was saying, "I know you guys are worried but—"

"I refused to accept any excuses this time, New Boy." Taehyung gave the latter a serious stare. "The doctor stated that he only wanted to perform some physical examinations on you. We'll go to the hospital right away when we get to school next Monday."

Jimin's grip on his spoon tightened as he resisted the idea of going to the hospital for any treatment. Firstly, it was due to his financial situation. He doesn't even have enough money to survive. Since he's the type of person who hates borrowing money from others, he has a lot of trouble dealing with a person like Taehyung. He hates the feeling of being in debt to someone.

Even though he knew Taehyung was rich as fuck, just like Jungkook, he didn't feel right letting them spend their money on him.

Plus, he also knew that he wouldn't be staying in the Webtoon universe for that long. He was fairly confident that he would die and return to the real world sooner or later. Well, dying from disease wasn't such a big deal to him as he knew all of this wasn't real.

Everything will be over once he dies, and the Webtoon will return to normalcy until the final chapter is published.

That was why Jimin didn't take his illness that seriously, unlike Taehyung and Hoseok, who always advised him to see a doctor.

"If you're worried about money, as I said before, don't give a fuck about it. I'll pay for everything." Taehyung tried to persuade the boy, threading a hand through his brown hair.

"Like hell, I'm going to let you pay for me."

"Why not?" asked Hoseok, putting down his spoon after finishing his breakfast. "Let him pay for everything if he says he will. You can repay him once you're back in good shape and have a job."

Taehyung nodded and hummed at the idea. "He is right. Or do you want Jungkook to help you? I don't mind if that's the case as long as you get what you should. I'll ask him about it. I'm sure he doesn't mind helping you."

Jimin's pupils dilated before squeezing his hand into a fist in front of Taehyung's face. "Don't even try, bastard."

While Jimin was still staring at Taehyung with deadly intent, the two of them burst out laughing making Jimin's anger began mounting.

"I'm not kidding. We agreed not to tell anyone about it."

"How long do you want to keep it from him, Jimin-ah?" asked Hoseok in serious. "I feel sorry to him. He should be the first person to know about this. We all know how worried he was when you passed out the other day."

"Yes, I think the same way too. But I think he will—" Taehyung paused as he was suddenly being smacked in the head by a flashback of something. "Wait, fuck!"

He leaned back in his chair and looked at Hoseok very carefully, hoping that the latter would understand what he was thinking at the time.

"What?" Hoseok's forehead furrowed in bewilderment, not getting the idea of what was happening. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Taehyung's eyes form a wide circle as he spastically smiles, hoping that Hoseok will start noticing what he was trying to tell. And this time, Hoseok gave an uncertain smile and cleared his throat excessively as he finally got the hint from the boy's facial expression.

They were thinking about the main character, Jeon Jungkook. Of course, it will be best if Jimin told Jungkook everything about his disease, but only if Jungkook didn't have any past experiences with it that could trigger his emotions.

But the issue at hand right now was that Jungkook once had a lover who died of cancer.

They had a feeling they were going to have a Deja vu moment since Jungkook has feelings for Jimin.

And when they thought of Jimin, another issue arose. If Jimin didn't tell Jungkook about it, it might also become a problem. They thought Jimin might find it hard to talk about his disease after Jungkook confessed to him, as he probably did not want to hurt the boy.

Plus, they were also led to believe that if Jungkook discovered about Jimin's illness on his own, the boy would definitely go insane.

If Jungkook loses Jimin, a huge disaster will undoubtedly happen, frightening them both to death.

"But he will what?" Jimin looked at them both suspiciously. "What are you both thinking?"

"Well. It's nothing." Hoseok and Taehyung quickly shot down the topic.

But, of course, Jimin wasn't convinced. He tried everything he could to persuade them to tell him about it, but they were caught off guard by the sudden girls' scream at the massive hall's front door.

"What the—"Jimin immediately turned his head to look behind him, where the scream was coming from, followed by Taehyung and Hoseok.

"What was that?" Jimin asked, his face contorted in surprise.

"Well, that's probably Jungkook," Hoseok muttered calmly, knowing what was about to happen as this was not the first time.

The boy quickly fixed his gaze on Hoseok while raising his eyebrows, jerking his thumb towards the front door behind him. "You mean, Jungkook is coming?"

Hoseok nodded "Yeah. There's no one else who can make all those girls scream as they've just lost their minds."

"What about Taehyung?" Jimin asked with a not-so-surprised expression on his face. He was genuinely curious about it, but Taehyung felt like the boy was teasing him and made him feel annoyed right away.

"I'm popular among girls too, dumbass."

"What? I didn't say anything." teased Jimin and he cackled.

"Ha," Hoseok smirked as a familiar figure entered the hall and was walking to their table, looking all attractive while surrounded by the girls. "I was right. It's Jungkook."

Jimin's laughter instantly died down from laughing at Taehyung's frustrated expression and jerked his head around to look behind him.

He spotted a gloomy boy was walking in his direction and his eyebrows snapped together when he realized it was really Jungkook.

The man character's face was sour in expression as if he was about to pick a fight with someone. When he entered the hall, the first thing that he spotted was Hoseok's smirking face and Jimin, who was laughing with Taehyung.

He racked his fingers through his hair and pushed them away from his face, his chest feeling a little hot. His mood was completely messed up as he wasn't really a morning person, and his mood has been wilding in upset after he saw Jimin.

He became irritated with the boy all of a sudden.

"Hey, bro. Morning." Taehyung smiled as the grumpy boy took a seat next to him. "Breakfast?"

Jungkook shook his head and leaned forward down to the table to rest his head on it, facing Taehyung and it has initially drawn their attention to him.

"Has your fever gone down?" Hoseok asked, but Jungkook remained silent.

Taehyung quickly touched Jungkook's forehead with his backhand and shook his head to both of them. "Why don't you just rest today?" he suggested to Jungkook.

Again, the grumpy boy didn't say anything.

"We're going hiking after this. Don't overdo it."

"He hasn't gotten any better?" Jimin questioned, sounding a bit concerned and Taehyung quickly nodded to him. "No wonder his brother refused to let him go on this trip. It took him days to recover."

Jungkook's head abruptly rose from the table after hearing what Jimin had just said. With his fierce hawked and drooping eyes, he glared at the boy with deadly intent, as if he could sew the boy's mouth shut.

"What?" Jimin's expression hardened as Jungkook gave him a hateful glare. "Have something to say?"

"You have no right to say such things," Jungkook snapped, grinding out the words between his clenched teeth.

"Tch," Jimin snorted lowly and his mouth quirked in annoyance, "Oh? As far as I remember, your brother told me yesterday to take care of you because you're such a stubborn brat? We clearly told you to stay at home, but you insisted on going after all. Now you're saying I'm not in the right place to say such things? After taking care of your whiny ass?"

"New Face!"

Taehyung & Hoseok : "Oh fuck. Here we go again."

"Come with me for a second." Jungkook leaned to the side and grabbed Jimin's hand tightly in his grip. He then dragged the boy away from the scene, straight to the restroom outside the dining hall.

"I'll never understand those two." snapped Taehyung while shaking his head."

"Let them be, they'll make it up later," said Hoseok.

***

Jungkook only wanted to talk to Jimin outside of the dining hall, but after seeing how many students were there, he had no other choice but to drag Jimin with him into the restroom.

"What are you doing?" Jimin spat out the words angrily, yanking his hand away from Jungkook to free himself, but Jungkook grabbed his hand once again and hauled him into one of the toilets, slamming the door closed behind him.

"Why are we here? What exactly do you want from me?" He asked with his eyes bored into the taller.

"Do you have to say that in front of them?"

"That's it?" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes in disbelief. "So, what's the big deal of it? I didn't say anything wrong, did I?"

"It's humiliating, New Face. Especially Taehyung. Don't say anything like that in front of him."

"You're overreacting. I'm sure he didn't give a hoot about it."

"You don't know anything about Kim Taehyung, do you?"

"Look," Jimin broke free from Jungkook and took a small step to the back as there wasn't much space to move. "I only said the truth and said nothing more to make you feel bad about it. I swear you're exaggerating."

"Truth?" Jungkook scoffed lowly, half-heartedly smirking as he found it hilarious. "So, where's the truth then? I didn't manage to catch your point."

"Point of what?" Jimin's eyes glowed with savage fire. "Excuse you?"

"You didn't even look after me, but you're acting as if you did."

"What the fuck? So, what happened on the bus yesterday? You've been sleeping like a slug while I've had to stay awake for you. Wasn't that enough?"

"Of course not. I won't be hunting down for you if it was more than enough." Jungkook took a bold step forward as attempting to corner the boy against the wall behind them. It didn't take long for Jimin to adopt a panicked expression.

Jungkook was so close to Jimin that their eyes were sucked into each other while his smirk remained on his face. "You must look after me until I am well again. You were supposed to be watching out for me last night, but where have you gone?"

Jimin sighed and rolled his venomous little eyes in annoyance. "What exactly are you? A baby?"

Jungkook didn't hesitate to nod, making duck lips just to irritate Jimin even more. "Yes. And I need your full attention on me."

Jimin's mouth clamped while his narrowed eyes fixed on the taller in surprise at the boy's such unexpected response. He looked at Jungkook over from head to toe and lightly slapped Jungkook on the forehead with the back of his hand.

"Do not cross the line, Jungkook-ssi. Seek your fiancé's attention. Ask her to accompany you until you feel better."

Jungkook winced while rubbing his forehead. "Hey, no violence. Didn't I say that already? You are the person I am looking for. Stop dragging everyone else into our conversations."

Jimin's face screwed into a pout tighter than a hangman's noose as he glared at the taller with annoyance within him grew. "She's your lover and fiancé, dumbass. I didn't drag such a random person."

"Don't pout in front of me, New Face."

"Why can't I?" Jimin scowled and pouted even more vehemently. "Now I'm not allowed to do that too?"

Jungkook was taken aback by Jimin's outburst in front of him as he raised his eyebrows, pulling himself away from the boy, and turned around for a quick moment. He took a deep breath before panicking running his hands through his hair with a low chuckle.

This little shit is so adorable.

"New Face." Jungkook couldn't help but smirk widely while having his finger pointing directly into Jimin's face. "Listen to me, if you keep giving me that look, you'll come to regret it. Don't put me to the test."

The frustrated boy now let out a very long and deep sigh, "Why would I regret it? I didn't make any kind of exp—"

Jimin's babbling came to a halt as he became flustered. His body flinched to the back when Jungkook leaned forward close to his face in a sharp move, startling him so much that his stomach clenched into a tight ball.

His eyes gaped at Jungkook's smirking lips before slowly raising his gaze to meet Jungkook's brown eyes and suddenly, his chest tightening to the point where it was difficult to breathe.

"Those lips." Jungkook sized Jimin up with his sharp eyes fixed on the boy's lips. "Stop pouting. Do you want me to kiss you all the way until you pass out?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"What?" Jungkook greeted coldly, still didn't drop his eyes from eyeing Jimin's lips.

"Jungkook? Where are you?"

"Somewhere. Why?"

Jimin threw himself against the wall, inability to think. His eyes darted around manically, in desperate looking for an escape. But then Jungkook suddenly slammed his hand against the wall next to him, blocking all paths as if the taller could read the scenario in his head.

"Donghyuk is looking for you. He said he needs your help over something."

"Really? Okay, tell him to wait in the lobby. I'll come right away."

"Alright. By the way, is Jimin with you—"

-Call ended-

Jungkook slid his phone back into his pocket and was back to have a devilish grin on his face.

"New Face, actually I have something to tell you but I need to go now."

"T-Then go..." Jimin unintentionally spoke in a suffocated whisper, blinking excessively while rubbing his forehead to hide his crimson flushed face.

But the next thing Jungkook did to him had caused his whole body to stiffen, his heart stumbling over its rhythm and a flush of color warmed his whole face in just a blink of an eye. Jungkook suddenly caressed his face while smiling sweetly at him, which happened to make his heart race maniacally.

"You're blushing madly." Jungkook chuckled, "Let's meet again tonight. I'll tell you everything. I'll text you when and make sure to come."

Jungkook then swirled around and stepped out of the small space, leaving a very flustered Jimin behind who was still unable to move.

Jimin could feel his face getting hot, his heart refusing to calm down, and strange feelings began to arouse, making his knees almost give up on standing.

"W-What is wrong with me... F-Fuck!"

(Once again, I apologise for any mistakes in this chapter. I swear I didn't get enough rest today, so my brain is technically exhausted. I have no idea what I wrote lmoa. Now bed time, goodnightt!)

- Have a nice day -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
92.8K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
9.3K 1K 32
Jimin found himself abandoned by his fiancé, thrust into the role of a single father to a son who bore a striking resemblance to Jungkook. What exac...
2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...