Key To Your Heart

Von magical_tk

Who knew that saving gukkie would mean falling in love with a pirate who wants nothing but revenge... What h... Mehr

Author's note
Chapter 1: Flashback
Chapter 2: Forgotten?
Chapter 3: Captain Tan
Chapter 4: Pirates?
Chapter 5: Fear
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Teasing
Chapter 8: Jhope
Chapter 9: embrace
Chapter 10: Yakushima
Chapter 11: feast
Chapter 12: Attack
Chapter 13: You're Safe
Chapter 14: cute
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: flower crown
Chapter 17: Hug me Tight
Chapter 18: Are you going too?
Chapter 19: mf ocean
Chapter 20: Yoonmin
Chapter 21: my pearl
Chapter 22: who dares?
Chapter 23: You like me?
Chapter 24: band aid
Chapter 25: plan
Chapter 26: the idea isn't bad
Chapter 27: Say Jungkook
chapter 28: let me kiss
chapter 29: ocean seems small
Chapter 30: that one
Chapter 31: revenge
Chapter 32: last night
Chapter 33: I love you
Chapter 34: Valasia
Chapter 35: for sake of love
Chapter 36: Forever
Chapter 37: googiee
Chapter 38: minie
Chapter 39: family
Chapter 40: adorable
Chapter 41: handsome kim
Chapter 42: Visit?
Chapter 43: key to your heart
Chapter 44: loved
Chapter 45: dream
Chapter 46: Us
Chapter 47: idiot
Chapter 49: The ball

Chapter 48: waltz

49 6 12
Von magical_tk

"ok Hyung you can go now. I'll check the arrangements for ball room and will get the list of guests from you, in the evening." Jungkook asked Yoongi on their way back to ballroom.

"Sure Jungkookah. Btw what about waltz? It's been long since we did it." Yoongi asked.

"Hyung we were pretty good at it and I guess we can do it well with a little practice." Jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"And with whom?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Tae." Jungkook mumbled.

"I bet he don't even know the basics." Yoongi sighed.

"I will teach him and believe me he is a Quick learner and y'know we have still two more days to practice." Jungkook babbled.

"Quick learnerrr?!! Jungkookah let's be happy and enjoy. Goodluck for the waltz. We deserve to be happy." Yoongi sighed, lips tilting into a smile.

"That's my point. Ok now no worries." Jungkook chuckled knowing the fact that he didn't liked the idea much.

"Oh Captain." Yugyueom called out, excitedly approaching Jungkook.

"You're going to do waltz with Taehyung? I'm right?" He asked with a smug face.

"I'm amazed that you still needed to ask. I wonder if you're seeking for a chance to-

"Oh nice shot but I'm really sad to say that Tae is already dancing with Bogum." Yugyueom winked, walking out.

"That was nice too." Jungkook mumbled as he quickly approached the ballroom.

"May God bless you with patience." Yoongi murmured as he took his own way.

Jungkook stood still on his way as his eyes caught Taehyung dancing in Bogum's arms, too close for his liking.

"Tae" he mumbled, not loving a tad bit of what his eyes caught.

You weren't supposed to touch my things that way Mr. Park bubble gum.

"Captain?" Bogum immediately let go of Taehyung's hand, unwrapping hand from his shoulder.

His action was more like a reaction, when caught red handed. 

"May I know the plans?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, approaching them with his dark aura.

"Captain, Bogum hyung was teaching waltz to Tae hyung. Actually he doesn't know how to dance so-"

Jungkook crosstalked Yeonjun, "Since when you thought that you're allowed to learn things from someone else then me?" he dangerously stepped closer to Tae, "Even Yoongi wasn't allowed to teach you then how come you.."

"Captain I- " Bogum tried to speak but was soon bottled up by the death glare, Jungkook gave him.

He took no other second to drag Tae outside, tightly holding his hand.

"Soo you were holding this hand?! This hand? Now thats what I'm holding and never letting go."  Jungkook made a last eye contact with Bogum before leaving along with Tae.

"Captain, it's hurting." Tae pouted, being pulled a little harshly.

"Googiee, my hand." Tae mumbled making Jungkook stop right at the moment.

"What's wrong with it?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice, turning around to face Taehyung.

"You were holding it tightly Soo, umm you were jealoused? Right?" Tae asked softly, eyes lowered.

"How dare you Kim?!" Jungkook exclaimed in his deep voice while his grip softened on Taehyung's hand, rubbing circles over it.

"I am sorry?" Tae made an eye contact with a questioning face.

Before Tae could hear a reply, Jungkook pulled him outside, towards the outer court.

As soon as they reached outside, they were greeted with strong wind. Thus, the weather was similar to the condition of Jungkook's heart.

"Woah, the weather is being pretty hard to the cosmos flowers but it can't help either. Clouds are in a need to cry." Jungkook babbled.

"Googie, what's wrong? You're actually scaring me. That was me who asked Bogum to teach because they said that I was going to dance with you. I didn't wanted-"

"Ssshh" Jungkook crosstalked, placing a finger on Taehyung's lips. "Waltz is pretty romantic and you agreed to someone else holding you that way. Quite painful."

"Give me you-rr hand." Jungkook asked stepping closer to Taehyung. Voice deep and melodious. Space almost eliminating as the words left his mouth, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"I love you." Tae mumbled out of sudden, eyes getting wet. It wasn't because of the weather neither dust particles, blowing hard along with the wind but a thunderstorm his heart was signaling about.

"Soo much." Jungkook completed Taehyung's sudden confession, loving it anyway. The sky showered it's blessings in form of tiny droplets as Jungkook pulled Taehyung much closer, placing right hand over his left shoulder blade. He softly held his hand, interwining fingers. Their feets encountered a touch as the space between them was eliminated.

"place your left hand on my upper arm." Jungkook ordered as he held him closer, looking straight into his eyes. Side of his thenar and wrist creasing against the back of his armpit.

"Follow my movement, baby. It's just you have to be magnetized without letting me step on your foot."  Jungkook whispered to which Tae nodded. The boy was completely under Jungkook's trance.

Jungkook stepped forward with his left foot while Tae made no movement. In fact, he wasn't ready to process yet. His heart was really willing to come out.

"I would've stepped on your foot if I wasn't much careful about it. Come on, didn't that bubble gum told you the first basic step." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, eyes fixed on his beautiful face.

"Doitagain." Tae mumbled, cheeks turning red.

Jungkook wiped the tiny droplet that fell on Taehyung's face, with the base of his thumb. "Even the raindrops aren't helping you to lower the heat." He chuckled, teasingly.

"Yes, now do it." Tae babbled, not willing to keep the eye contact.

"Do what?" Jungkook immediately pecked his nose before letting him explain.

"Hold my hand again. We're going to do waltz." Tae gathered up all the energy ignoring the peck he just received, which gave him a hundred of butterflies.

Jungkook's heart fluttered along with the wind as he held Taehyung's hand. This time he boldly stepped forward, eyes fixed on Taehyung. Blinking wasn't made for him.

Tae successfully stepped backward, hand placed over Jungkook's upper arm.

"Go ahead, make me follow you." Tae asked lowly.

Jungkook stepped sideways Pulling Taehyung along. Thus, they were under each other's trance. Body responding to the other's act while eyes in a deep contact. And all I could see is you, let me absorb you, all of you. Lead me...

The wind was much calm now as it started raining. Jungkook successfully completed the basic box step of Waltz, with Tae in his arms.

"That's all I know. We were learning box step when you came." Tae told, lowering eyes after keeping an eye contact throughout the dance steps.

"Hmm, now it's time for natural turns but before that tell me, are you fine with the rain or..."

"I don't know how romantic it can get if it keeps raining." Tae Crosstalked, voice low and a tint of pink visible on cheeks.

"Fuck ugh, just follow my movements now. Viennese waltz is basically difficult then slow or basic Waltz. Let's enjoy this." Jungkook asked lowly, smile visible on his face. Heart racing fast then ever while rain failed at calming things down, thus tension keeps on increasing.

"Won't mind even if you step on my feet. Let's just not stop." Jungkook added to which Tae slightly nodded.

And then Jungkook started taking steps clockwise, making Tae follow him as if he was only made to complete all those steps, fixing within every missing step. Hearts and body in rhythm.

Thus, there was no greater feeling in the world then to dance in rain, in the arms of your beloved, letting the rest of the world disappear.

Jungkook started moving faster, making Tae move like another him. Two bodies with a single soul, taking steps together to happiness and pure bliss.

How long will I hang from these parachutes of bliss? Will you be the wind? Can our love be the sea, beneath us? Carry me through this life, my love. And no matter the lightning that dances with my feet, I promise to love you with all that is inside me~

Tae smiled widely as he freely allowed himself to follow every step by Jungkook, eyes absorbing all the love he was radiating.

I have you in my arms my dear. All is right with the world.

Jungkook felt the happiest as he took swift turns with Tae in arms, spinning and moving along with the wind. Rain providing the best music they could ask for, being the confetti for their perfect sync.

____________________________________________________________________________

You're this 🤏 close to last chapter 🙂

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.2K 1.5K 30
Taehyung saves Jungkook's life after a drunk driver carelessly drives around. After being grateful, Jungkook decides to befriend the boy who saved hi...
13.6K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
160K 7.4K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
61.2K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...