𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞...

נכתב על ידי httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... עוד

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 15; 3x03

4.5K 101 100
נכתב על ידי httptonkin

i wanna be yours- arctic monkeys
"secrets i have held in my heart are harder to hide than i thought"

Flashback

After the Mikaelson's took Luna in, she had grown very close with them. She was like a sister to them. She was like that to all of them apart from one, Niklaus. She had different feelings towards him. Feelings she was too afraid to act on. She had a fear of rejection and she didn't know how she could continue living with them after she would've embarrassed herself like that. So she chose to ignore them, and she hoped if she ignored them long enough they'd go away. Ever since she first laid eyes on him, she felt something. The way they met was very weird, and under horrible circumstances, but they developed a bond that Luna was beyond happy with.

But she wasn't going to act on any of her feelings. She couldn't. Luckily, even with her feelings, she wouldn't feel nervous around him. She would be able to remain neutral. Or so she hoped.

She was sat on her, reading a book, when her peace was interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She called out, her attention still on her book. Once she looked up and saw Nik standing at the door, she closed her book and sat up.

"Did you just come in to stare at me or are you going to say something?" Luna asked, smiling at him in a mocking manner.

He looked down and smiled and looked back up at her, he spoke while he walked towards her bed to sit down next to her, "There is something actually something I'd like to ask you."

Luna looked at her, gesturing for him to continue. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, he was hesitating and Luna took notice of this.

"Nik, don't hesitate, you can talk to me about anything." She smiled at him and he exhaled before speaking.

"I fancy you." He spoke quickly. Luna couldn't help but smile at his nervousness. She saw him open his mouth to say something else, but Luna cut him off by, gently, pressing her lips against his. Those three words were all she needed to hear to kiss him. Those three words allowed her to do what she had wanted to do for months.

"At least I don't have to be afraid of rejection anymore." She thought to herself.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Chicago

"Welcome back to Chicago." Klaus welcomed. Klaus stepped out of the car, Luna and Stefan following him.

"Why the hell are we here?" Luna asked.

"Well, I know how much Stefan loved it here," Klaus started, looking over to him, "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

"Blacked out most of them. Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan answered. Luna narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment before speaking up, "What year were you here?" Luna knew that Klaus was in Chicago in 1922, so she was trying to figure out if her brothers 'black outs' was just compulsion.

"1922." Stefan replied, almost shamefully.

Luna threw an accusing look at Klaus. A smile crept up on his lips and he put up a finger to his lips, telling her to keep the compulsion a secret. Luna scoffed at his actions, her lips curling up into a small smile.

"Well, that is a crying shame." Klaus said, referring to what Stefan said earlier, "The details are what makes it legend." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

After Klaus and Stefan reminisced about the 20s, Klaus mentioned that they were going to see one of his favourite witches. They arrived at a bar called Gloria's.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan responded, in disbelief.

"Right." Luna murmured.

"Been here before?" Klaus enquired.

"In the 50s. Pissed off a lot of people, though." Luna cringed.

"You gotta be kidding me." A woman spoke, whose voice Luna instantly recognised.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" Klaus joked before being cut off by Gloria, "Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." 

"I remember you." She said, looking at Stefan.

"Yeah. You're Gloria." Stefan replied.

She hummed in response before turning to Luna, "And, of course, I remember you."

Luna shrugged, "I'd be worried if you didn't. Made quite an impression."

"Yeah, you did. Have you see Leanne since then?" She questioned, asking about one of the many people Luna irritated.

"No." Luna responded grinning.

"Good. She's been planning you're death for decades." Gloria informed, smirking.

"Good to hear."

"Stefan, Luna, why don't you fix us up a little something from behind the bar." Klaus interjected, needing to talk to Gloria.

"Yeah, sure thing." Stefan agreed hesitantly. Luna followed behind him, sitting down on one of the bar stools.

Stefan poured Luna a drink, but the both of them were listening in on Klaus' and Gloria's conversation. They spoke about the curse and Klaus was asking what he did wrong.

"Look, every spell has a loophole but a curse that old, we'd have to contact the witch who created it." Gloria informed.

"Well, that would be the Original witch. She's very dead." Klaus replied.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help." Gloria said, "Bring me Rebekah."

Luna smiled at Gloria's words, before turning her attention back to Stefan. He had a picture in his hand which he showed to Luna. She examined it and saw Klaus and Stefan together. Luna raised her eyebrows and looked up at Stefan, who had a confused look painted on his face.

"What is this?" Stefan spoke up.

"I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." He responded vaguely.

"But this is me. With you." Stefan stated in disbelief.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Warehouse

The three of them arrived at the warehouse where Klaus was keeping his siblings daggered bodies. Klaus was explaining to Stefan that he knew another Original in the 20s.

"So I knew another Original vampire?" Stefan asked. Klaus only smirked at him and walked forwards to the coffins, leaving Luna and Stefan before speaking up, "If you can't handle it, then don't ask."

Klaus walked up to Rebekah's coffin and opened it, revealing her desiccated body. Stefan and Luna walked towards Klaus and looked down and the Original. A small smile formed on Luna's lips. Whereas Stefan looked at the woman in confusion, "I don't recognise her."

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper's worse than mine." Klaus advised.

"Debatable." Luna murmured. Klaus shot her a pointed look before turning back to his younger sister and pulling the dagger from her chest.

"Time to wake up, little sister." Klaus spoke, "Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic."

"Yes, she's been daggered for almost a century and she's not waking up when you want her to," Luna started in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah, I can definitely see how she's being dramatic." 

Klaus opened his mouth to retort back, but Stefan spoke up, "Look, why don't you just tell us what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want us here for a reason, right?"

"Well, you do have many useful talents." Klaus answered.

"Do I?"

"In fact, I learnt some of my favourite tricks from you." Klaus informed.

Klaus told Stefan the whole story of how Stefan forced a man to drink his wife's blood. Luna grimaced at the thought of it.

Klaus chuckled, "I was your number one fan."

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan questioned, while Klaus walked to a guard and compelled him to let Rebekah feed from him until he died. Luna stayed back and Klaus and Stefan walked away. She wanted to wait in the warehouse until Rebekah woke up. Klaus noticed her missing from his side and turned back to her, "You're waiting?" He asked, walking back to her.

"Am I not allowed?" She remarked with a smirk.

"Not that you aren't allowed, just slightly worried you might wake up another one of my siblings" Klaus said.

"I promise I won't" Luna assured, the same grin still on her face.

"Yes, last time you made that promise I saw Kol wandering around the compound." Klaus mentioned.

"That was..." Luna trailed off, trying to find the right words for her excuse, "a misunderstanding." As Klaus looked to the side in frustration, she locked eyes with Stefan and frantically shook her head, silently telling him it wasn't a misunderstanding.

"It wasn't a misunderstanding." Klaus stated.

"I was drunk!" Luna countered.

"No, you weren't." Klaus disagreed, with an amused grin.

"Can't I just wait here for my best friend to wake up?" Luna asked.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at her before sighing in defeat, "Okay, fine. Just call me when she wakes up."

"Okay." Luna said with a triumphant grin.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

After a while, Luna started to rethink her decision of waiting. It was taking a little to long for her liking and she wasn't the most patient person. As much as she wanted to see her friend who was like a sister to her after all these years, she didn't have the energy to sit around all day to wait for someone to come back to life. She let out an exasperated sigh before jumping off one of the random coffins she was seated on.

She walked to the one next to Rebekah's and took a peak inside. She looked at the body and immediately recognised it, regardless of the desiccation. It was Kol. She looked at the dagger which was in his chest and had an urge to pull it out. Even though she promised she wouldn't, she really wanted to. But the urge got the best of her and she wrapped her hand around the dagger. Just as she was about to pull it out, she heard a loud crash coming from the other side of the warehouse. Her head perked up and she took her hand off the dagger. She closed the lid and looked around when she heard someone vamp-speed past her. She had a pretty good idea who it was. She quickly pulled out her phone and sent a message to Klaus which said, "SOS."

After a moment, she felt a sharp prick, as if a needle was going into her neck. She let out a quiet gasp.

"Bitch." She mumbled before everything went black.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Somewhere

Luna's eyes fluttered open, still feeling groggy from the vervain and lobelia flower. That combination in particular made her feel extremely weak. Luna groaned when she saw her wrists bound above her head.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Luna Salvatore." A woman spoke, who's voice Luna instantly identified.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Leanne Simpson. A bit kinky, no?" Luna mocked, gesturing to her tied up wrists. 

Leanne chuckled bitterly, but she didn't find her comment funny at all, "You remember me? That's good."

"Awh, I could never forget you, Leanne." Luna cooed with a smirk, still feeling weak from the injection, "Now, why don't we remove the chains so we can have this conversation like civilized people."

"No, I think I'll keep you tied up. Keeps you from ripping my throat out, like you did my family." Leanne accused.

"No offence to you or anything, but I don't think you'll taste as nice as a vampire." Luna taunted.

"And did they? Taste good?" She spat, disgusted.

"Seriously? You're asking me that after being pissed at me for 60 years?" Luna asked in disbelief, "Would you just like to know all the details?"

"No, not all. But I would like to know one thing," She started. She sped towards Luna, holding a blade up to her throat, "Why did you do it?"

"You pissed me off!" Luna exclaimed.

"So you killed my whole family?" Leanne shot back, unsatisfied with the answer.

"Well, I didn't kill your whole family." Luna countered.

Leanne grimaced at the heretic before punching her jaw with all her power. "You bitch."

"Oh, come on. Cut me some slack. We all do things we aren't proud of when our humanity's off." Luna groaned.

"That's your excuse? Your humanity was off?" Leanne snarled.

"Yeah. I didn't care. I didn't care how it effected you, I didn't care about the consequences." Luna explained.

Leanne stabbed the blade into Luna's shoulder, making Luna quietly grunt, "Oh yeah, I forgot you had a high pain tolerance."

Luna hummed and gasped when Leanne pulled the knife out, "So did your mother."

Leanne clenched her jaw at Luna's words. But before she could stab her again, she cried out in pain. Leanne's body started to desiccate and she fell to the floor.

"I'm gone not even 3 hours and you've already gotten yourself into trouble?" Klaus sneered.

"Took you long enough." Luna breathed out.

"No thank you?" Klaus mocked.

"Tell you what, get me out of these chains, and you'll get a thank you." Luna bargained.

Klaus looked her up and down and hummed. He walked to her and reached up to undo the chains which bound her wrists. Their faces were inches apart. They were so close that Luna could feel his breath against her face. She had a hard time maintaining a steady heart beat. Normally, she'd be able to. But it had been so long since they had been this close and it was messing with her head, and her heart. A small smile appeared on Klaus' face as he listened to the frantic beating of her heart.

Once Klaus undid the chains, Luna put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself. Klaus' eyes flicked from her eyes to her lips, and Luna caught this. She cleared her throat and slowly took her hand off his shoulder and let it fall by her side, "We should probably get back to Stefan. And I'm guessing Rebekah's woken up?" She questioned.

"We haven't checked yet." Klaus said, taking a few steps back.

She nodded and they both stood in a comfortable silence for a few moments. Then, Klaus stuck his hand out for Luna to take, "Shall we?"

Luna rolled her eyes with a smile but took his hand. She could hear her heart hammering in her chest and she knew he could too.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Gloria's

Klaus and Luna went back to Gloria's to meet Stefan. As they were walking to the entrance, a familiar figure caught Luna's eye, "You go in, I'm gonna get a drink." She said, putting emphasis on her last word. Klaus smirked at her and walked into the bar. Once the door closed, Luna sped towards her brother and pinned him against the wall, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Damon gently pushed his sister off and spoke, "Is it not obvious? Trying to get you and Stefan back, again."

"What are you gonna do? Politely ask Klaus to let us go? Make a deal with him?" Luna argued.

"He made a deal with you. Why shouldn't he make a deal with me?" Damon questioned angrily.

"Damon, Klaus isn't interested in you." Luna explained.

"Well, he was interested in you and Stefan." Damon countered.

"Yeah, that because I'm his wife and him and Stefan and him used to be best friends." Luna said so quickly she didn't even noticed those words had come out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, what?" Damon gaped at her.

"Was. I was his wife." Luna corrected hesitantly.

"You were married to the enemy?" Damon scolded.

"I was his wife long before he was the enemy." Luna defended.

"And you never thought to tell us?" Damon said, anger evident in his voice.

"It's not exactly a casual sentence starter!" Luna exclaimed.

Damon clenched his jaw and ran his hand through his hair, "Listen, where's Stefan. Elena needs to talk to him." Luna was surprised with how quickly he dropped the topic of her and Klaus being married.

"You brought Elena here?" Luna shouted, "You're stupider than I thought."

"Where is he?" He repeated, ignoring her previous statement.

"He's inside, I think." She answered, still angry.

"What do you mean you think?" Damon questioned.

"I haven't been with him all day." Luna said.

Damon saw the dried blood on her shoulder which was staining her shirt he pointed at it and spoke, "I'm guessing that has something to do with it?"

"Yep. Some cranky bitch from the 50s who definitely knows how to hold a grudge." Luna explained, little annoyed with what happened earlier. She hated how helpless she felt in that situation. And all it took was two herbs. She was a powerful heretic and she couldn't protect herself against a 60 year old vampire. The thought of it made her cringe. She hated feeling weak, she hated being defenceless.

"You're one to talk." Damon mumbled.

"Shut up," Luna snapped, "Just follow me, be careful and be quick with whatever you're trying to do."

"It's almost like you care." Damon pointed out.

"What makes you think I flipped the switch?." Luna asked rhetorically, walking towards the bar not letting him respond. After a moment, he followed after her into the bar.

They walked in together and the presence of his siblings caught Stefan's attention. Damon tilted his head towards the door, telling Stefan to come outside. Damon and Luna shared one last look before they went separate ways. As Luna walked further into the bar, she passed Stefan but couldn't go further as he grabbed her upper arm making her stop, "What the hell is going on?" He muttered.

"What do you think? Just go talk to them, and when you do you need to make it clear we're not coming back because if you don't both of them are gonna die," She looked to Klaus then back at her brother, "I'll stall as long as I can." She responded quietly, hoping Klaus wasn't listening to their conversation. Stefan hesitated, but he let go of her arm. Luna made her way to the hybrid and sat down next to him.

Luna could feel his gaze on her, she took a deep breath before turning to look at him. She raised her eyebrows at his amused grin. She was slightly worried that he had heard her conversation outside with Damon and the one she just had with Stefan.

"So, who was that woman?" Klaus said, finishing his drink.

"One of the many people I pissed off. And I'm sure there's more on their way." Luna answered.

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific, love. That doesn't really explain much." Klaus said.

"Well that's all you're going to get." Luna rejected.

"Considering I did save you, I think I should know who I killed." Klaus replied.

"I didn't ask you to save me." Luna said.

"What was I supposed to do? Leave you for dead?" He questioned.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Luna retorted bitterly undder her breath, but Klaus heard her due to his intensified hearing.

That was Luna's problem. She couldn't ignore what happened that night. Anytime she started to enjoy herself with Klaus, the smell, the feeling of smoke going into her lungs, would flood her senses. And any and all feelings would be pushed aside and be replaced by what she felt that day. And she hated it.

Klaus clenched his jaw and poured himself another drink. They sat in silence for a moment before Damon joined them. He cleared his throat, feeling the tension radiating off them.

Damon sighed as he sat down next to Klaus, "I see they've opened the doors to the riffraff now." Klaus snarked.

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse." Damon said.

"You don't give up do you?" Klaus asked.

"Give me my siblings back and you'll never have to see me again." Damon bargained.

Luna let out an irritated sigh and get up to excuse herself from the conversation because she knew exactly how this negotiation would go and she didn't want to listen to it. But Klaus grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down to the seat, not letting her leave because of how tight his grip was.

"I am torn. You see, I promised Luna and Stefan I wouldn't let you die but how many freebies did I really sign up for?" Klaus said, "And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so.." He trailed off. 

"What can I say? I'm a thrill seeker." Damon responded.

"No, you're an idiot." Luna added, making her older brother scowl at her.

With that, Klaus held Damon with a hand around his neck, his actions almost proving Luna's words. He had so much pressure on his neck that Damon's feet went off the ground.

"Oh, dear, what was that?" Klaus started, "I'm a little boozy, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries."

Klaus started stabbing Damon and Luna began to grow worried when she heard her brothers groans of pain. To save her brothers life, she started giving Klaus an aneurysm using as much power as possible to make it as painful as possible. Her making it painful wasn't out of spite, it was only because she knew she needed a lot of power to take down an original.

Klaus dropped Damon and he clutched his head and screamed out in pain. In between his cries of agony, he yelled, "Alright, that's enough!"

She stopped giving Klaus the aneurysm and once he healed he looked up at her with a glare, which she returned.

"Leave." Luna said to Damon, who was still on the floor trying to catch his breath.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Warehouse

The three arrived back at the warehouse to see if Rebekah had woken up. Klaus had ordered Stefan and Luna to stay outside and wait for him to call them in.

Klaus walked in and approached Rebekah's coffin, only to see it was empty and to see the body of the guard.

"Rebekah, it's your big brother," Klaus sang in a mocking tone, "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

Just as he finished his sentence, a dagger was plunged into his stomach. Klaus let out a gasp and recognised his attacker. It was his sister.

"Go to hell, Nik." Rebekah said angrily through gritted teeth.

Klaus snaked his hand around the handle of the dagger to pull it out. He dropped it, "Don't pout," He started, "You knew it wouldn't kill me."

"No, but I was hoping it would hurt more." Rebekah spat. Rebekah walked away from Klaus only to have him follow her.

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah," He spoke, placing his hand on her shoulder, "So I'm gonna let that go, just this once. Brought you a peace offering. Two, actually."

"You can come in." Klaus called out. And with that, Luna and Stefan walked in. Stefan's face had a confused expression evident on his face. Whereas Luna had a wide grin on her face.

"Stefan," Rebekah started before her eyes darting to Luna, "Luna." She sped in front of the siblings.

Rebekah's eyes examined Luna's face, her clothes, everything. Stefan watched in worry, afraid the Original would hurt her. But the worry settled when he saw Rebekah pull his little sister into a hug, which she returned.

Rebekah pulled away from the hug and said, "I thought you died."

"Almost did." Luna answered, her smile fading a bit. Rebekah smiled at her before turning to Stefan. Klaus walked to him and compelled Stefan to remember.

Luna could almost see every memory coming back from the expression on his face. Stefan looked at the blonde Original, "Rebekah." Stefan took a step closer before being interrupted by Klaus. Stefan turned to look back at him, realisation setting in.

"I remember you," Stefan said, "We were friends."

"We are friends." Klaus corrected. He then turned to Rebekah, "And now the reason you're here," He started, "Gloria tells me you know how to contact the Original witch."

"The Original witch?" Rebekah repeated.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" He questioned. Rebekah's hand trailed up to her neck, hoping she would feel the necklace that she always wore. Rebekah's eyes widened in horror when she realised it wasn't there.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off." Rebekah panicked.

"I didn't touch it." Klaus answered.

"We need to find it." Rebekah responded still panicking. Luna knew which necklace they were talking about. And she also knew where it was. It was with Elena.

"Tell me that's not what she needs." Klaus said, his tone rising as he started to get angrier.

Rebekah left Klaus and she went back to her coffin to see if the necklace was there. Stefan and Luna shared a concerned look, they knew this wasn't going to be good. Secrets never stay hidden, and the Originals would eventually figure out that Elena didn't die in the sacrifice. And they hoped that day wouldn't come.

an; "and they hoped that day would never come."

the next day; they find out elena is alive.

ANYWAYS, this chapter took so long to write and idk why. i couldn't find the motivation to write at all but i got it done. and thank god for it because i honestly wasn't sure id be able to finish this chapter.

but im so excited because i have a whole plot figured out about luna real family and promise u its gonna be so good and im so ready to write it.  i was originally going to make her a parker, but i have like 2 other stories planned where the oc is a parker so i was like nahhh. but im happy i didn't go through with my original plan because i much prefer what i came up with.

and, im glad i included the little bit w leanne because i kinda wanted to get away from the tvd storyline and kinda go into luna's life a little bit. but all im gonna say is thats not gonna be the end of it, i have other stuff planned (;

i also hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was kinda shit but we got some kluna moments. and tbh i just kinda want the rest of the originals to wake tf up.

votes and comments are vvvv appreciated ily <3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
165K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
26.5K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...