๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... More

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 13; 3x01

6K 117 160
By httptonkin

add or remove anything you want to/from the outfit

animal-sir chloe
"i tried to love you but you're not my type"

Tennessee

Luna hated this. She hated the fact that she was watching her brother over-indulge in blood. She hated the fact that her brother saw her doing the same. And she hated the fact that she was with Klaus. Well, she didn't really hate it. She just said she did because she was too stubborn to admit she still loved him. Luna's feelings for Klaus were very complicated, she loved him, but she hated him. She was so angry with him for what he did, but she wanted nothing more than to forgive him. But she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She just couldn't say the words.

Klaus' feelings for her weren't complicated, he loved her. That was it. He adored everything she did. He didn't care if she hated him or not, his feelings for her weren't going away anytime soon. But Klaus had a thought in the back of his mind that she was warming up to him. He took note of her heart beat speeding up whenever they were in close proximity, the glances they would share like they used to. But he wasn't going to act on the thought until he was completely sure she felt the same way. And who knows how long that would take.

And then there's Stefan. Stefan just really didn't want to be there.

Klaus and Luna sped in front of a woman who was just outside her house. Klaus had his arm around Luna's waist, holding her close. And she didn't push it away. She felt like she would crumble under his touch, it was comforting. But the warm feeling quickly disappeared when she thought about his betrayal, the 90 years she wasted running from him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said in an awful American accent. Luna looked at him with wide eyes when he spoke in the accent. She much preferred his regular voice.

"Can I help you two?" The woman spoke.

"Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We've been walking forever, and yours is the first house I've come to. I was hoping we could use your phone." Klaus explained, Luna bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing at his accent. Klaus took notice of this and tightened his grip on her, warningly, telling her to behave.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The woman asked, trying to avoid letting them in.

"Heh. Yeah. Battery died, so did hers." Klaus answered, pulling out his phone and showing it. "Look, I promise we're not serial killers, we just want to use your phone."

The woman huffed, "Sure," She hesitated, turning around to go back into her house.

"So...we can come in?" Klaus asked.

"No. I'll get the phone and bring it out to you." The woman rejected.

Klaus' grin dropped into a deadly glare, and he started speaking in his normal voice, "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Flordia." The woman snarked.

"Well, that explains it." Klaus said, he took his hand off of Luna's waist and vamp-sped towards the woman. He held her by her throat, tight enough for her head to come off, "Now, show us a little Southern hospitality, sweet pea." Klaus compelled.

They were both invited into the house, Klaus opened the door, the blonde woman still in his grasp, "After you." He said to Luna, with his signature smirk.

She winked at him and walked into the home. "I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." Another woman spoke.

"Stefan might've eaten your dog. Sorry." Luna mocked, smiling at the woman. But it wasn't a kind, gentle smile, it was a greedy, evil one. She was greedy when it came to blood, and she wanted to drain every ounce crimson liquid flowing in the woman's veins. Klaus walked in behind her, holding the blonde woman by the back of her neck tightly. The brunette woman turned around at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.

"What's going on?" She worried.

"Please don't be alarmed." Klaus spoke. "I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here." She informed, "He's on the road mostly."

"But I expect he makes it home once a month." Klaus said, walking forwards, still keeping a tight hold over the woman, who was violently sobbing. The brunettes face dropped, and she looked over at her friend in Klaus' grip.

"That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Klaus asked. Both women didn't speak so he did instead, "If we have to make you speak, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." The woman still didn't speak, instead she ran out of the kitchen trying to get to the door. Luna waved her hand to make the woman trip, but she quickly got up. She let out a startled yelp when she saw Stefan standing on the other side of the door. Klaus, Luna and the blonde walked behind the woman and Stefan was in front. She was trapped in. That's what Luna loved most, when they ran even though they had no where to go. When they clung onto the hope that they'd live, but Luna had the power to suck the hope out of them. And that hope turned into pleasure.

"I love it when they run!" Klaus said, "Don't you love it?" Klaus asked Luna, although he already knew her answer.

"Very entertaining." Luna answered with a smirk on her face.

"He's in Tulley." The woman caved, "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort, it's off Highway 41." She said, tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you, my love. Now," He said, turning to the woman next to him, "May my friend come in and play?"

"Yes." She said, in between cries. Stefan then walked through the door. "Kill this one quickly." Klaus pushed the blonde into Stefan's arm. He turned to Luna, "You can kill that one." He pushed the woman into Luna's arms and she held onto her. "I'll be in the car."

After Klaus walked out, Luna turned to the brunette, "You can go." She said, gesturing to the door. The woman didn't hesitate the run towards the door, but she stumbled back at the invisible barrier Luna had put up.

"You- you said I could leave!" The woman stuttered.

"I lied." Luna smirked, holding her hand up, dragging the woman across the floor towards Luna. She grabbed the woman by her hair and pulled her up to her feet. Luna smiled before exposing her fangs and veins, making her scream in fear. Luna turned to Stefan, who was watching the whole encounter, "Bon appétit."

Luna turned back to the woman and dug her fangs into her neck, Stefan doing the same. Their screams of pain and pleas for mercy were drowned out by the taste of blood. That was the only thing Luna could focus on. The taste of her blood. The woman tried to escape from Luna's tight grip and Luna let her, she wanted to tease her into thinking she could escape. The woman limped away, clutching her neck. Luna waited a moment before vamp-speeding after her, biting into her neck again. The woman started to collapse and Luna went down to the floor with her, she sat on top of the dead woman, not once removing her fangs.

"You're having way to much fun with this." Stefan said, his mouth covered in blood.

Luna removed her fangs from the woman and looked back up at Stefan, "That's the whole point, big brother." She dug her fangs back into the woman's neck, her heart may have stopped beating, but she wasn't dead until Luna drained every drop of blood.

Once her head came off, she looked up to see Stefan feeding from the blondes wrists. She threw the decapitated head at Stefan, making him look up at her with furrowed brows,"Let's go."

"Yeah, uh, in a minute." He said, looking at the bodies.

"What? Are you going to put them back together? What is this build-a-bear?" Luna mocked.

"Why don't you go sit in the car with your boyfriend, hmm?" Stefan shot back, gesturing to the door. Luna flipped him off with a sarcastic smile, but she did leave. She didn't understand why Stefan wanted to put them back together, but she wasn't going to interfere. She got into the car and started wiping the excess blood off her lips, ignoring Klaus' stare.

"Where's Stefan?" He asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Putting the bodies back together." Luna answered, still not looking at him. Klaus hummed in response, still looking at her. "Are we going to talk about what happened?" Klaus spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, playing dumb. But she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Come on sweetheart, you're too smart to play dumb." Luna finally looked him in the eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about." She mumbled. Klaus cocked his head to the side, he knew that wasn't the case and they had to talk about what happened eventually and he wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. Klaus opened his mouth to say something, but then the back door opens and Stefan sits down.

"You know, I think I should sit in the front, since I'm older." Stefan suggested, licking blood off of his fingers.

"Yeah, well I got here first. Maybe you would've been able to sit in the front if you weren't playing with the bodies like they're legos." Luna retorted. Klaus rolled his eyes and spoke, "Okay, we're leaving."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

A bar

"Let's go, then." Luna said, walking faster than Stefan and Klaus. They walked into the bar to see Ray sitting by himself, drinking a beer. Klaus approaches him first. He sits down next to him, "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" Ray asked.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now, he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you." Klaus explained.

"I think I'll be going-" Ray started, before crying out in pain clutching his head. Luna walked behind him with her hand up, she was giving him an aneurysm, "All right, love, that's enough." Klaus smirked at her. She went on for a moment, but stopped when she felt her brothers presence next to her.

"Now, your type are very hard to come by." Klaus said to Ray, who was still on the floor from not having enough energy to stand up. Stefan picked him up by the back of his neck and pull him up on his feet.

"Vampires, and witches." Stefan said, looking between the trio.

"I'm both, but close enough." Luna mumbled. Ray looked at her with wide eyes, fear swirling around in them.

"You're swifty-swift, Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar. So don't look to them for any help. Like Luna said, she's a hybrid. Both witch and vampire. Now I'm something similar, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire. I've got some wolf." Klaus said.

"You what?" Ray breathed out in shock.

Klaus smirked at his reaction, "You see, I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon - pun intended, Ray. I need you to direct me to your pack. So where can I find them, Ray?" Klaus asked.

"You can't compel me. It won't work." Ray said fearfully. Klaus, Stefan and Luna all exchanged looks, Stefan then spoke up, "Can I get a Scotch on the rocks, please." he pulled out a small plastic sachet from his back pocket. Luna and Klaus sat back, watching Stefan. He cleared his throat and went on, "Tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call Truth of Wolfsbane."

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray." Klaus said, smirking at Ray then back to Luna.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Ray was chained up against the dart board, grunting and groaning in pain due to the wolfsbane laced darts being thrown at him by Stefan. Luna frowned at him, which he caught, "What?" He asked.

"Are you gay?" Luna said. Klaus, who was sat beside her, snickered. But Stefan found no amusement in her question.

"Why would you think I'm gay?" He asked, annoyed.

"I don't know. This whole 'werewolf being chained up' thing is really kinky. Kind of seems like your gay." She said, sipping her drink. Stefan rolled her eyes at her and turned back at to the werewolf, throwing another dart at him.

"Ray. You can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan said, walking up to the bloody werewolf to pull a dart out of his neck.

Luna turned to look at Klaus with wide eyes, gesturing to Stefan and Ray. Klaus quietly laughed at her actions and watched her retreating figure.

"I can't" Ray breathed out.

"I know, I know. You live by a code and all that-" Stefan couldn't finish his sentence as he was cut of by Luna, "Okay, your method is shit. Move." Stefan furrowed his brows at her, but stepped back. He was curious to see what his sister would do, as was Klaus.

Luna walked over to the wolfsbane infused Scotch and picked it up. She walked back over to the tied up werewolf.

"I would apologise for this, but I don't really care." Luna said, forcing his mouth open and pouring the liquid down his throat. She slapped her hand over his mouth to keep him from spitting it out, leaving him with no other option but to swallow it. Once Luna was sure he had digested it, she slowly removed her hand and took a few steps back.

She concentrated on him and after a few moments, he started coughing up blood. Red liquid stained the floor. She stopped and walked back up to the werewolf. "Okay, Ray. Why don't you tell me where your wolf friends are." Ray didn't speak, so Luna saw it as a sign to try to further persuade him.

"Okay, don't talk. I could just drain you of your blood, do a locator spell and give you and your friends an excruciating death." Luna said, monotonously.

"Twisted." Klaus applauded.

"Learnt from the best." Luna bragged, looking back at him for a few moments, before looking back at Ray, "So, speak now or forever hold your peace, Wolfie."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Salvatore Boarding House.

Damon walked through his house which was filled with drunk teenagers. After having witnessed his girlfriend getting killed, even though he had compelled her, he wasn't having it tonight. He dodged the dancing teenagers and made his way up to his bedroom, only to be greeted by an angry Elena. She was holding the countless pieces of papers Damon had hung up in his closet.

"What? What you doing doing here?" Damon questioned.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret?" Elena asked angrily. She couldn't believe he had kept her out of his search for Stefan and Luna. She wanted them back just as much as he did.

"Can we not do this right now? I'm having a really bad night." Damon asked.

Elena ignored his request and continued, "All summer, every time I came to you with a lead you made me feel like an idiot for having hope."

"You were an idiot. We both were." Damon agreed, walking forward but Elena stopped him from going any further.

"Tell me what you know, Damon." Elena demanded.

"I know you need to get back to your party, Elena." Damon waved her off, not wanting to give her the gory details of what her boyfriend and almost friend had been doing all summer. Damon thought it would be in her best interest if he kept it from her. He walked past her but Elena wasn't finished,

"We're supposed to be in this together. Why didn't you tell me you've been tracking Klaus' victims?" Elena exclaimed.

Damon turned to face her, "Because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena. They're Stefan's and Luna's." He snapped.

"What?" Elena muttered in disbelief.

"They've left a trail of body parts up and down the Eastern seaboard." Damon spoke with no sympathy.

"No. You're wrong." Elena disagreed.

"I've seen it happen before, to Stefan not Luna, who knows how Luna is without humanity and if we can even get her back. I don't even think we can get either of them back! They've both flipped the switch to full-blown ripper." He continued, snatching the papers out of her hand.

"Stop it, Damon." Elena begged.

"No, you stop, Elena. Stop looking for them, stop waiting for them to come home. Just stop!" Elena flinched at Damon's harsh words, "Stefan is gone and he's not coming back. Neither is Luna. Not in your lifetime."

Elena's eyes were glassy, she was at a loss for words. She was in disbelief at how he had given up on his siblings so quickly. Despite what Damon had just said, she wasn't going to give up on them. Elena was determined to bring both Luna and Stefan back to Mystic Falls, away from Klaus.

Damon took note of her state and his glare softened, but he didn't say anything. He simply walked past her, leaving Elena standing in the middle of his room. She was frozen. She knew what she had to do, but she didn't know how. The only thing she did know was that she had to do it alone, without Damon.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

A bar

Ray was now tied on top of a pool table. Luna and Klaus had gotten quite busy, waiting for Stefan and trying to get the werewolf to fess up. But after a while of torturing him, he squealed.

"Okay, It's a three-step process, Ray." Klaus started, walking around the bound werewolf, "This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." Luna was watching Klaus from afar. She was sitting by the bar, drinking a bourbon. She was curious to see if the hybrids would work, even with the doppelgänger alive. She doubted it would. She made a bet with Stefan, he thought it would and Luna thought it wouldn't.

"I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray panted, he was clearly weak and he wouldn't be able to handle anymore torture.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?" Klaus questioned, "I have great plans for you." With that, Klaus cut his wrist and pushed his wrist into Ray's mouth, forcing him to drinking Klaus' blood.

"He'll thank me for it later." Klaus called out to Luna. She got up and walked over to stand next to Klaus, she wanted to get a closer look. "There we go, thattaboy." Klaus released took his wrist from Ray as he saw Stefan walking into the bar, but his attention went back to Ray quickly.

"What are you going to do now?" Ray breathed out fearfully.

"It's time for step two, Ray." Klaus explained vaguely. He then swiftly snapped his neck and Ray's body fell back onto the pool table.

"You're back." Klaus stated.

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan questioned.

"Not for a second." Klaus answered, "I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life."

"No. I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan disagreed.

"You put on a good show, Stefan." Klaus answered. Luna sighed, bored of the boys conversation.

"I almost believe you." Klaus went on, "Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does." Klaus leaned in close to whisper into Stefan's ear, "You never stop caring about family, do you? But every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." Luna tensed up at his words. She tensed up at how right he was. The blood does make it easier. It's as if the taste of it floods out any guilt, any hope for sobriety. And she knew it was going to take a while before things would go back to normal.

an; this chapter is actual ass and it makes me wanna cry. tell me why i wrote a detailed murder scene like i dont think that shit is normal. anyways, i promise there will be more klaus and luna moments, they're just kinda shy around eachother.

all im gonna say is, this is a slow burn so if i give you anything at all it wont last. so if you get something cute or something good it wont last long. (((;

also, i dont like elena but stan her for being the only one making an effort to get luna and stefano back like 🤔

and this story is ranked 31 out of 1.48k stories on the tag "klaus" like?????? also, thank you for 900 reads like thats fucking mental.

votes and comments are vvvvv appreciated,,, ily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9.2K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
249K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
965K 17.7K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...