๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

Per httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Mรฉs

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 12; 2x22

5.6K 155 104
Per httptonkin

Flashback

After Klaus found her wandering the woods, he took her in. She walked into the house he was staying, she could tell he had a lot of money based on the size of the home.

"Who's this?" A man spoke, Luna turned around to see an man, probably in his late-teens.

"This is Luna, she's going to be staying with us for a short while." Klaus explained.

"Kol," He said, putting his hand out of her to shake. She took it with a smile before he quickly pulled away with a hiss.

"Was that you or me?" Luna asked, confused.

"I think it was you, darling." Kol said, almost fascinated. Klaus stood next to Luna, observing what had just happened. He was just as shocked and confused as she was.

" Do that again." Kol said, holding his hand out again. Luna hesitated, but she took his hand and started siphoning from him. After a moment, she stopped, frightened it was hurting him.

"How can you do that?" Klaus asked, in awe.

"She's a siphon." Kol answered.

"What's a siphon?" Luna questioned.

"I think you ought to tell us something about yourself  before I answer your question, darling." Kol said, with an amused smirk.

Luna scoffed, she debated on not telling them anything but she wanted to know what she was, and how she could do what she just did. She hesitated before saying, "What would you like to know?"

"Why were you out in the woods?"  Klaus asked.

"I ran away from home." Luna answered simply, shrugging. Klaus and Kol exchanged a look, "Why did you run away?" Kol spoke up.

"I think you should answer my question before I tell you that." Luna said, with the same teasing smirk he wore moments ago.

"A siphon is a witch born without the ability to generate their own power. So they siphon power from other magical beings." Kol explained, making Luna's eyes widen.

"You're vampires, aren't you?" Luna asked. Kol and Klaus exchanged a look, again, shocked about the girls knowledge.

"You know about the vampires?" Klaus asked.

"Briefly." Luna shrugged.

"And how do you know?" Kol interrogated.

"I think we've already established that information isn't given out for free." Luna said.

Klaus and her exchanged a look, but Luna quickly looked away a moment after their eyes locked. She didn't know what she had felt, or why she felt it, but it was a good feeling. Comforting, almost.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Now.

Luna walked into the Salvatore House to hear sizzling, as if something, or someone, was burning. She sped into the study, to see Damon standing in front of a window without his ring. She quickly sped towards him and push him into the shade, "What is it with people trying to kill themselves?" She yelled.

"Let me do it Luna, you know what happened to Rose. There is no cure." With that, Luna grabbed him and sped him into the basement throwing him into one of the cells. She saw Stefan come rushing down into the basement to see what was going on.

"You're a bigger idiot than I thought, Damon." Luna scolded.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked, walking up next to Luna.

"Our big brother is a suicidal idiot. So now, you're going to sit in here until we can cure you." Luna informed them both.

"Right, with a non-existent cure. Not going to get my hopes up." Damon said from inside of the cell.

"We've got Bonnie and Luna looking for something. Anything." Stefan said.

"Always the heros. Just tell me goodbye, get it over with." Damon said groggily.

"When we do cure you, we better get one hell of an apology." Luna said, before storming upstairs.

"You're not dying, not today." Stefan promised, before following upstairs after Luna. Damon sighed in defeat and fell on his back, knowing he wasn't going to get out until his siblings actually found a cure, if they could.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The Witch House

Bonnie sighed as she lit a candle. She looked up at the two Salvatore's and spoke, "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett." Stefan reassured her. "Maybe one of the witches know how to help Damon."

"If they want to." Luna said.

"Yeah." Bonnie said, getting up, Stefan and Luna doing the same.

Bonnie started chanting, Luna and Stefan exchanged a hopeful glance before turning back to Bonnie. The flames shot up for a moment before settling back down, almost signifying the witch spirits were present. The witches whispers bounced off the walls of the room, worrying Stefan.

"Bonnie?" Stefan said. He repeated it and then suddenly, Bonnie's eyes shot open. Only it wasn't Bonnie, it was Emily.

"Why have you two come here?" Emily said.

"We need your help." Stefan said, desperately, "We need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite."

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything." Emily rejected.

"Yeah, but there's always a loophole. You know there is." Luna said. 

"Or are you only saying no because it's Damon?" Stefan asked, angrily.

"Perhaps it is his time to die." Emily reasoned.

"No, it's not. You and I both know there is a cure. So spit it out." Luna threatened.

"I will not give you two what you want." Emily said, ignoring Luna's threat.

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give?" Stefan said. "Please. If you know something,  just tell us. We have to keep our brother alive."

Emily didn't answer, she just started crying out in pain, she fell to the ground and Stefan and Luna dropped to help her.

"They don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power." Bonnie said.

"I would kill them if they weren't dead already." Luna muttered. Stefan shot her a glare, "I'm kidding!" She exclaimed. Stefan turned back to Bonnie, "They know something. There's an answer. They just don't want to tell us."

"I heard them say a name," Bonnie spoke up, still panting.

"What was it?" Stefan questioned.

"Klaus." Bonnie said.

Luna huffed, "Son of a bitch." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Alaric's apartment

Luna didn't think she'd see the day she came to Klaus, begging him for help. She already knew how this was going to go. It's always the same with Klaus.

"Hello, Katherine." Stefan greeted.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead." Katherine whined.

"We ran into complications." Stefan explained.

"Many, many, complications." Luna added.

"Complications?" Katherine echoed.

"It doesn't really matter. We just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be-" Stefan was cut off by Katherine vamp-speeding both him and Luna into a wall.

"Ow." Luna groaned, quietly.

"Shut up." Katherine whispered. Luna rolled her eyes, waiting to see why Katherine had done that.

"Klaus, you're back." Katherine spoke as the door opened. Luna's eyes widened and her gaze met with Katherine, who shot her an apologetic look. She pulled Luna and Stefan from behind the wall. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

Klaus' gaze immediately went to Luna, "Hello, love."

Luna rolled her eyes, "You're going to have to stop calling me that."

"No can do, love." Klaus said, to deliberately irritate her.

"We need your help." Stefan spoke up, hoping to get Klaus' attention away from his sister, "For our brother," With every step, he moved a step closer towards Klaus.

"Whatever it is, is going have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus said, with a devilish smirk. Luna knew he was planning something.

Elijah walked forwards towards Stefan and Luna, "You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

Klaus appeared behind him, "And so I shall." Then he stuck a dagger through his chest. causing Elijah to scream out in pain.

After he had fully desiccated, he fell to the ground with a thud. Klaus walked in front of the Salvatore's, "Now what am I going to do with you two?" Klaus staked Stefan, the stake was dangerously close to his heart, so Luna spoke up, "Is this really necessary?"

Klaus removed the stake from Stefan and sighed. Stefan fell to the ground and Klaus walked over to Luna.

"Luna, you spent 90 years running from me and you've come ask me for a favour?" He said with a smirk.

"No, I didn't run for 90 years. You chased me for 90 years," Luna corrected, "It's not my fault you couldn't take the hint."

Klaus clenched his jaw, he decided to anger her a bit more. He knew how to get a reaction from her, and he loved it. He ran his finger across her neck, "Hmm, it's a good thing cuts from your time as a human heal. It would've left a nasty scar." His taunting grin returning, but fell quickly as she spoke.

"Yeah, it's a good thing burn marks heal too." Luna said, anger lacing her voice. It was clear she wanted to call him out for years, and the minute she saw the opportunity she took it.

"Touché" Klaus whispered into her ear before turning back to Stefan, who was watching the whole conversation.

"The witches said you had a cure." Luna said. "What do you want me to do for you to give it?"

"What makes you think I want something, love?" Klaus asked.

"Because I know you, you're not going to do it out of the goodness in your heart because well, you don't have one." Luna shrugged.

Klaus smiled at her, and walked over to the counter, "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me, either of you, the way you are now." Klaus said, pouring blood into a cup. Luna shifted uncomfortably when the smell of blood hit her nostrils, "You're just shy of useless," He went on.

"What do you actually want?" Luna said, trying to get to the point.

"I want you to join me, ripper." Klaus replied, with a grin.

"So what? You want me to become a ripper again and cruise around the country with you?" Luna scoffed.

"Precisely." Klaus responded.

"And you'll heal my brother?" Luna asked. Klaus nodded at her question. "What's the cure?" She said.

"Katerina, come here." Klaus said, as Katherine slowly walked to him, Stefan whispered to Luna, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I can't let Damon die." She responded, she refused to look at him, instead she maintained eye contact with Klaus.

Klaus took Katherine's hand and he bit into it, leaving a werewolf bite on her wrist. Then, he bit into his own wrist and forced Katherine to drink his blood. The werewolf bite healed, removing any trace of it. Luna and Stefan exchanged looks.

"You want your cure? There it is." Klaus said.

"I'll do it." Luna quickly said, ignoring Stefan's gaze. Klaus smirked and walked back over to the counter, biting into his wrist again letting the blood drip into a glass vial.

"Oh but that's not all, love. I want Stefan to join us as well." Klaus said.

"Absolutely not." Luna rejected.

"Well, then." Klaus mumbled, pouring his blood into the sink.

"No, stop! I'll do it. I'll come with you." Stefan stopped him. He turned to Luna, who's wide eyes were staring at him in shock and sadness, "I can't let Damon die either." Luna exhaled at his words and turned back to Klaus.

"Why don't you two," He threw a blood bag at each of the Salvatore's, "Join me for a drink."

"Why don't you heal our brother first?" Luna snarked.

"Will do. After, you have a few drinks with me." Klaus responded, with the same cocky smirk plastered on his face.

Luna shared a look with her brother, "Bottoms up." She tore the blood bag open, and brought it up to her lips, Stefan doing the same.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

After over indulging in blood bags, enough for them to have lost count, Klaus calls Katherine, "Sweetheart," He started.

He took the vial of his blood and walked over to Katherine, holding her by her throat, making her stand up. "Take this to Damon and come right back." He compelled her. Luna and Stefan snapped their heads up and looked over at Klaus and Katherine, "You want me to leave?" Katherine asked.

"No." Both Luna and Stefan said, desperately.

"Yes." Klaus said, ignoring them both.

"And if I were you.." Before Klaus could finish his sentence, Katherine had already sped out of the apartment with Klaus' blood, "I'd hurry."

"No!" Luna yelled.

"She's not going to take it to him, she'll never take it to him." Stefan muttered. He looked at his little sister who looked like she was on the verge of tears, he gave her a reassuring nod, as if to tell her everything was going to be okay. But he knew it wasn't. And so did she.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Some Warehouse

Stefan's phone buzzed, he pulled it out to see a message from Elena, telling him that Damon's okay. He showed to message to Luna, who was standing right next to him. A wave a relief washed over her at the news that her brother was okay. She shook her head at him, telling him not to reply. He put the phone back in his pocket and they both looked up at Klaus.

"Did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asked.

"You won't be seeing her again." Stefan confessed.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus said.

"You knew she was on vervain?" Luna asked.

"I've been around a long time, I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get that far. You two will help me see to that." Klaus explained.

"So what you save our brothers life, and now we're your slaves?" Luna asked.

Klaus smirked at her comment, "You haven't changed a bit." Luna shook her head in disagreement, mirroring his smirk.

"What do you actually want from us?" Stefan asked, walking closer to Klaus.

"All will be explained in time." Klaus said, "Once we leave this tragic little town."

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan asked.

"Not quite yet. Luna could you wait by the car, please." Luna scoffed and rolled her eyes, but complied. She walked out of the warehouse and went to go stand by Klaus' car.

After a few moments, Klaus walks out of the warehouse without Stefan and goes to Luna.

"So, how's it like? Being a ripper again?"

"I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't with you." Luna retorted.

"Well, that's not what you were saying in the 1900's." Klaus smirked. Luna looked at him with an unamused look.

"Come on, you can't tell me you're not the slightest bit excited to see me again." Klaus said.

"I'm really not." Luna replied.

"Really? Because I heard your heard skip a beat when I walked out of that warehouse." Luna clenched her jaw and looked away from him, "That doesn't mean anything." She defended.

"Sure it doesn't" He mumbled, seeing Stefan walking towards them.

As he got closer, Klaus spoke, "Now, we can go."

an; END OF SEASON. how tf did i finished s2 in 12 chapters? well they were long ass chapters. these last few chapters have been ass because i really just wanted to get the s3 because i have big plans for that season because its the best one duh

i think this is the first chapter luna hasn't said lovely tbh

ALSO YESTERDAY I HAD 500 TOTAL READS AND NOW I HAVE 620???? WHATTTT

votes and comments are vv appreciated <3333

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

520K 19.4K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...
127K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
26.5K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...