๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

De httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Mais

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 10; 2x20

6.3K 143 65
De httptonkin

{we are gonna pretend people wore that in 2010 (: remove/add anything you wish to/from the outfit}

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan, Elijah and Elena's conversation was interrupted by the front door slamming. They didn't know who had just come in, or left. They made a guess it was Damon storming out. Elijah continued talking to them, "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll become a true hybrid."

Damon walked into the room where the trio was, "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Everyone looked over at him. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie, or even Luna!"

"Damon." Stefan started.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena interjected.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon said. "Plus, she'll have Luna to help her."

"Even if Luna agrees to, she'll have to find something extremely powerful to siphon from. Even so, she could still die from using so much magic." Elijah stated.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena said.

"All right, how do we break this curse." Just as Stefan said that, Luna walked into the room where everyone was.

"The ritual itself is straightforward." Elijah started, tearing his gaze of Luna, who sat down next to Stefan, "The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone." Stefan said.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire will sacrifice one of each." Elijah said.

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah explained, walking around to a shelf and taking out a black box, "Klaus must drink from the doppelgänger to the point of your death."

Luna's face remained neutral, Stefan was clearly upset about the fact his girlfriend was going to get sacrificed, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it. He grabbed her hand in comfort, not only for her but for himself.

"And that's where you come in." Elena said, exhaling.

Elijah opened the box, revealing a glass vial, "This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties for resuscitation."

"So I'll be dead?" Elena asked.

"And then you won't."

"Lovely." Luna mumbled.

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon asked in disbelief. "You wanna come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Ring won't work. Doppelgänger's are supernatural. The rings are supposed to protect humans from the supernatural." Luna said.

"Well isn't there something you can do?" Damon asked, desperation lacing his voice.

Luna shrugged, clearly unbothered. Even if she could, she wouldn't do it if Elena didn't want to.

"What if it doesn't work, Elena." Damon said.

"Then I guess I'll just be dead." Elena answered. Stefan didn't say anything, he only shrugged, respecting his girlfriends choice.

Damon walked away in anger. Not wanting to hear about their plans anymore.

"Well, that went well." Luna said, sarcastically. Everyone shot her a glare, which she rolled her eyes too. She got up and turned around to leave.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"My room." Luna said, not turning around, she just continued walking. She could feel their gazes on her, but she ignored it. They have more important things to deal with.

When she made it up to her room, the first thing she did was drink a blood bag. After the man she killed yesterday, she couldn't stop drinking blood. She had empty blood bags scattered in many different places around her room. She did a good job in hiding them though, because no one found them or even suspected a thing. She wasn't overindulging in blood, she was simply drinking enough to make up for all the times she starved herself. She had to do this.

She heard something going on in Damon's room, she hid the finished blood bags and went to go see what was going on.

She came into Damon's room to see a make-shift stake through Stefan's stomach.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" Luna yelled.

"Get out!" Elena yelled at Damon, Alaric and Jenna rushed into the room.

"Get him out of here!" Elena yelled again. Alaric tried to get him to leave, but Damon pushed him off.

Luna rushed to Stefan and Elena, "Elena, let me do it." Elena slightly backed away and Luna wrapped her hands around the piece of wood imbedded in her brother stomach. In one swift movement, the stake was out of his stomach and he collapsed to the ground with a groan.

"Jenna, there's blood bags in the basement, go get some. Now." Luna said. Jenna rushed out of the room and Luna looked at Elena in sympathy. Stefan was apologising to Elena over and over, he felt terrible that she was forced to become a vampire and he couldn't stop it. Luna stepped out to give them a minute. Plus, she had to go scold Damon for what he did. Even though Luna didn't like Elena that much, no one deserved to have that choice taken away from them.

She went downstairs to where Damon had gone, she rushed into the study and punched him in the face.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind!" Luna yelled.

"Ow." Damon groaned.

"Yeah, I hope it hurt." Luna said, angrily. "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Well, I couldn't let her die!" Damon argued.

"You took her choice away! We could've figured out another way to keep her alive without turning her into a fucking vampire!" Luna argued back.

"It was on the way I believed she would've lived." Damon mumbled, pouring himself a drink.

Luna snatched the bourbon from him and continued to yell at him, "Wow, you're that selfish?"

Damon took the drink back and spoke, "Yes, I am. I don't think, I act impulsively. Vampire blood was the only way to keep her alive!"

"Well, I'm gonna give you something to think about, Elena's going to die in the sacrifice and she's going to come back as a vampire because of your idiocy, and she's going to hate you forever." With that, she turned around and left to go back upstairs, to see how Stefan was doing.

She walked into Stefan's room, where he was drinking a blood bag, trying to get his strength back up. "Hey, feeling better?"

"Yeah, I guess." Stefan said.

Luna turned to look at Elena, noticing her sad expression, she spoke up, "Listen, there might be something I can do about the vampire blood. But, there's no guarantee that it will actually work."

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"I can try siphoning it. Vampire blood is magic, and I siphon magic. But again, I can't promise anything." Luna answered.

"It's worth a shot." Stefan said.

"What do I have to do?" Elena said. Luna just put her hand out, gesturing Elena to take it. And she did.

"This might hurt a bit." Elena nodded and Luna started siphoning. She could feel magic to siphon, but she didn't know if it was the vampire blood or the magic from Elena being a doppelgänger. Elena hissed in pain, Luna couldn't feel anything else to siphon so she stopped and looked at Elena then at Stefan.

"Did it work?" Stefan questioned.

"Only time will tell." Luna answered.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Luna's peace was interrupted by a phone call from Damon. She rolled her eyes, but picked up regardless of how upset she was with him.

"I'm still angry with you." Luna said, throwing the empty blood bag she just finished into her drawer.

"You'll get over it." Damon said simply, before continuing, "What do you think Klaus would do if I got rid of his werewolf? "

"I think he'd kill you and everyone you've ever met. Why? What are you planning?" Luna asked.

"Just planning to post-pone the sacrifice. Feel like helping?" Damon said, she could almost hear his lips moving up into a smirk.

"Sure, where should I meet you?" Luna breathed out.

"Alaric's apartment." Damon answered.

"Lovely, see you there." Luna hung up and left the house. The only reason she agreed to help Damon, was because she knew it would annoy Klaus. And that brought Luna a lot of satisfaction.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Alaric's apartment

"Look who's dumb enough to come back." Katherine scoffed.

"Well, somebody had to invite him in." Alaric said, "She was already invited in, so." Luna walked into Alaric's apartment, giving Katherine a mocking smile.

"Damon, would you like to, uh, come in?" Alaric said, as Damon walked into sight. Damon walked through the door with a taunting smile. Katherine vamp-sped in front of him, "Are you trying to get me killed?"

Damon took her by the neck and vamp-sped her to a wall, pushing her up against it, "I gave you vervain and I'm here to collect. I got it from here, Ric."

"You sure?" Alaric asked.

"Yeah, only us two need to get blamed for this." Damon said, his gaze still on Katherine. "Get back to the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over."

Luna rolled her eyes at this, knowing he wasn't going to be able to stop Klaus. There was nothing he wanted more than breaking this curse. No one was going to stop him. Luna knew getting rid of the werewolf wasn't going to stop him. He had been waiting 500 years to break this curse, if he didn't have a back up werewolf, he was an idiot.

Katherine pushed Damon off of her and asked, "Get blamed for what?"

"We need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." Damon answered.

"Why? What are you gonna do?" Katherine said.

"A dead werewolf equals no ritual."

"We're feeling suicidal, maybe Elena rubbed off on us." Luna said with a smirk on her face.

"You guys can't interfere. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met. Like Luna said, it's suicide." Katherine said.

"Ooo, careful Kath, it's starting to seem like you care if we live or not." Luna mocked.

"We just need to delay this thing." Damon said, ignoring Luna's comment.

"No. No way." Katherine said, walking away from Damon.

"You should like this. It's gonna buy you another month of your pathetic life." Damon said, turning around to face her.

"Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." Katherine said.

"What?" Damon and Luna chorused.

"Yeah, he's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear." Katherine answered.

"You know, Kath, Klaus might not plan on kill you, but I will if you don't tell us where he's keeping them. So spill." Luna said.

"What she said." Damon agreed, slightly shocked with his little sisters words. Katherine still kept her mouth shut.

"What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?" Damon said, making Luna furrow her brows, not sure where he was going with this.

"What?" Katherine exclaimed in shock.

"Imagine how fun that'll be, competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever." Damon said. Luna smirked at his tactics.

Katherine hesitated before answering, "The tomb. He's got them in the tomb."

"Thank you." Damon said before turning around to leave.

"Bye bye, Kath." Luna mocked, following after Damon.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The Tomb

"Which one are you trying to save? The blonde or the wolf?" One of Klaus' witches spoke. "Did you really think Klaus would leave the unprotected?"

"Wishful thinking." Damon said, before vamp-speeding towards to witch, choking him. The witch lifted his hand up, making Damon go flying.

"That's enough out of you." Luna said, making her hand into a fist, blowing the witches head off. All of a sudden, Luna was shot in the back of her leg, making her groan in pain and stumble backwards. She turned around to see a blonde teenager in the distance, holding a gun up.

Luna waved her hand, making the gun fly out of his hand. She then muttered a quick spell causing him to fall to the ground. She pulled the bullet out of her leg and stood up. She healed quickly, because of her drinking human blood.

"Can't catch a break." Luna said.

"Let's just go save them." Damon said, tilting his head in the direction of the tomb. She nodded and they walked down into the tomb. They walked in to see Caroline and Tyler chained up. 

"Luna? Damon?" Caroline said in shock.

"Your boy's outside with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets. You've got some explaining to do." Damon said, walking over to Caroline to break the chains.

"I got it." Luna said, and clicked her fingers breaking the chains.

"I'm never going to get used to that." Caroline mumbled, which Luna smiled at.

"Let's go." Damon said.

"Wait," Caroline said, making them turn around to look at her, "I'm not leaving without him."

"It's getting dark soon. How fast can you get the hell away from here?" Damon asked.

"I need to get to my family's cellar." Tyler answered, "I can lock myself up."

"I'll help." Caroline said.

"Lovely." Luna mumbled, snapping her fingers to break Tyler's chains.

They left the tomb to hear Matt groaning. Caroline ran to him, "What did you do to him?" she yelled.

"Just a sleeping spell, he woke up quicker then I thought." Luna shrugged. "We don't have time for this, we need to get the hell out of here."

With that, Tyler fell to the ground, "It's starting."

"Ugh. Grab boy wonder. Let's go." Damon groaned.

They were walking quickly through the woods, trying to get to the Lockwood cellar as fast as they could.

"What's happened? Is he okay?" Matt asked, referring to Tyler.

"He better not wolf out on us." Damon said.

"If you do, I will not hesitate to blow your head off." Luna said, almost sarcastically.

"Luna!" Caroline scolded.

"I was kidding!" Luna defended. Fun fact: she wasn't. Damon's phone started to ring and he picked it up saying, "Bad time, little bro."

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan said on the other line.

"Saving the day. Figured you'd understand. Just tell Elena to stay put." Damon answered.

"She already gone, Damon." Stefan said.

"What?" Damon said, perplexed.

"Klaus came. He took her." He answered, pain evident in his voice. Anger as well.

"I'll take care of it." Damon hesitated.

Tyler fell to the ground, groaning in pain. All his bones were breaking. Luna was glad her mother didn't get knocked up by a werewolf, because she couldn't  imagine going through that kind of pain every month.

"I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here." Tyler urged.

"Tyler it'll be okay." Caroline comforted.

"Go!" Tyler yelled.

"We've got time. We're almost there." Caroline assured.

"It's happening faster." Tyler said, before grunting in pain.

"Tyler, it's okay." Caroline said in a soft tone. As Caroline said that, Tyler jumped onto Damon. And Luna swore she saw him bite Damon.

"Motus." Luna said, waving her hand, which pushed Tyler off of Damon.

"Are you okay?" Luna said, helping Damon up.

"I'm fine." Damon snapped.

"Get out of here!" Tyler yelled.

"Get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out." Damon directed, "If it doesn't," He reached into his pocket and pulled out two wooden bullets, " Use these. It'll buy you a couple seconds."

"Okay, we need to leave. Now. We're wasting time." Luna commanded. Matt and Caroline ran off and Luna and Damon sped off in the opposite.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The Salvatore Boarding House

Damon had gone to play Klaus a visit and Luna decided to go check on Stefan. He was about to loose his girlfriend, even though she was probably going to come back, and she wanted to comfort her brother.

"Stefan?" Luna yelled through the house. She went up to her room, to see Stefan standing there, his back to her.

"Stefan?" Luna questioned.

Stefan turned around to look at Luna, disappointment on his face. He was only a small fraction of the empty blood bags she had stashed in her room. She swallowed the lump in her throat.

Stefan threw the blood bags on her bed, "Are you going to explain?"

"Explain what? That I'm drinking blood?" Luna questioned.

"Luna this isn't a regular intake, there are hundreds of blood bags in your bag, your dresser, everywhere." Stefan started.

"You know, I'm about to loose my girlfriend, I'm not going to loose you either."

"You're not going to loose me because I'm drinking blood. It doesn't change me." Luna lied. The blood does change a vampire, especially a ripper. They were addicted to it and they'd do anything for even a drop. It was intoxicating. But they weren't most addicted to the taste of blood, they loved the control they held over the persons life. They were the predator and the innocent, weak human was their prey.

"But it does! I know what it does to someone, Luna. You need to have control over this." Stefan argued.

"You are the last person to be scolding me about control." Luna's words came out harsher than she intended, she noticed this when she saw the hurt painted on her brothers face.

"I'm sorry. But this," She said, gesturing to the blood bags, "Should be the least of your concerns. All of us have more important things to be dealing with. You can yell at me about this tomorrow."

"I can't just ignore this." Stefan said.

"I'm not telling you to ignore it. I'm just telling you to hold off, until we can deal with all this sacrifice bullshit. Okay?"

"Okay." Stefan hesitated.

"Lovely.Now let's go kill that sadistic fuck." Luna said.

an: i hate this chapter with a burning passion. i'm just waiting for season 3 because i have big plans (((;  also why'd we lowkey get a countess tease with that ' are you out of you goddamn mind' pshhh and luna was kinda being nice to people this chapter but i promise that shit is not gonna last and thats all im saying

luna 'lovely' count for this chapter; 4

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 500 READS WWHHHATTT

votes and comments are v appreciated <333

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

235K 7.5K 30
What would happen if Caroline knew about vampires way before the Salvatore brothers come to Mystic Falls? แด…แด€แดแดษด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›ษชแด‡, ษช'แด ษขแดษดษดแด€ ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›แด แด˜แดœแด› แด›สœ...
352K 11.1K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
353K 9.2K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...