Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

In which police officer Jeon Jeongguk was allocated to a suicide case of a boy named Kim Taehyung. A case tha... More

Disclaimer
1. Late night
2. Coffee & Case files
3. The 221
4. Fairy lights
5. Broken Chants
6. Enigmas of Life
7. Paper Hearts
8. A What?
9. Strawberries & Scribbles
10. Starry Weekends
11. Truths & Myths
12. Ellipsis
13. Hope and Sunshine
14. Neon Stars
16. Broken Moon
17. Perfect Mess
18. Chaos Within Tragedy
19. Faded letters
20. Euphoria...
21. Muted Desires
22. Hazel Oceans
23. Safe place
24. The way we are
25. Stigma
27. Guilty Pleasure
28. Us; The Unknowns
29. Alien Promise
30. Mayhem or Myth
31. I'm You
32. Dwell on the past
33. Truth or Truth
34. The quest for answers.
35. Meteor & Memories
36. Springs & Souls
37. Youniverse!
38. To the eternity
39. Fix you
40. We Vs. Reality
41. Taboo & Tales
42. ...Ships in the night
43. Evening Hue
44. We; The Dreamers
45. Snow Flower
46. Winter nights
47. The Amethyst
48. Us.
49. The pain & Cure
50. The Truth Untold
51. Save me; Save Us
52. Far ; Together
53. Eves with Us
54. Sweet Night
55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
56. Strive & Survive
57. Fated Mates
58. Longing And Desires
59. Life Goes On
60. A Perfect Dawn
61. Our world
62. Your Eyes Tell
63. Re-write The Stars
64. Utopia...
65. Dew Drops
66. Semicolon
67. Our Little Thing
68. Re-living Life
69.Closer to you
70. Still With You.
72. Rain & Shine
73. Scarlet dusk
74. Destined!
Q&A of TOI
75. Lovers Of The Twilight
76. [BONUS] Love Language
77. [BONUS] Together
78. [BONUS] Forever
79.[BONUS] In Every Universe
A/N
SURPRISE!

15. Hold on

4.8K 365 181
By AnecdotesOfABroken

The heavy steps to his favorite place made Jeongguk took a deep breath. He's back there after days. Jeongguk was busy these days with his new case about gang rape. It was cruel. He was terrified between the case details.

Since Taehyung helping him to know about his story, Jeongguk isn't afraid about that case. But he missed reading the dear diary; Taehyung's letters to the universe. He's finally here, at 221.

Opening the door slowly, he went inside without making any sound. He knows that neighbors might be suspicious about his visit. But he doesn't care.

Making a cup of usual coffee for himself, Jeongguk plopped on the couch. It's been a long day. In those busy days, he hasn't visited 221. The officer passed a heartwarming smile to the picture on the wall of his favorite author- Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet lavender of the living. Oh, how much he missed it.

"Why don't you just live there?"
Jeongguk remembered Yeonjun's comment. He told them about the days at 221. Yeonjun is ready to move in if Jeongguk makes a move. They're really crazy and crackheads.

By the way, the idea is not that bad. 221 has everything Jeongguk searching for. The house is truly his commonality.

After taking a little nap on the couch, Jeongguk stood up for his nightly routine. He walked to the bedroom and took out the diary he kept safely. Inhaling the sweet vintage scent, Jeongguk settled on the bed.

Covering himself with the soft blanket and wearing a smile, the officer started reading.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hmm... Kinks... I see...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Choke.

Choke on air. That's what Jeongguk did first as he read the words in black ink. Taehyung, what's going on? Or what's went on?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So, it's all started when hobi hyung invited us to his birthday party. Just GangBangtan. We ordered food and drinks and decided to go to the rooftop of the campus. The place became our secret spot now.

We were having so much fun. Like so much. Everyone was tipsy, well except me. Jimin was being all clingy like always. Namjoon hyung was concentrating on his phone. Jin hyung was something like counting the stars? That's when hobi hyung decided to spit that out.

"Don't know why, right now, I oh so badly want someone to choke me..."

Wait, did we just heard that right? Did he just---

Sure, we talk a lot, about a lot of things. But this- we haven't talked about this intensely. I felt a bit shy. It's so easy for them to say like that. But for me...? Agh!

Jiminie turned to look at Hobi hyung. God, hyung was damn serious. So were Jiminie, Jinnie, and Namjoon hyung?
I looked down. They're at it, aren't they?

Yes. That's how Jinnie started without even hesitation and confusion. It was like he was waiting for this moment.

"I think for me... It's... dirty talks ?"

Jimin glanced at the male like an expression 'really?' while Hoseok hyung laughed.

"Like really? That's unexpected from you...wait..." -Jiminie said.

"Are we really doing this?" He asked again. I was too shy to meet their glances. I don't know how to say those things. It's kinda weird for a good boy like me, duh!

"Doing what?"

Hobi hyung asked. Oh god, that's eyebrow wriggling. He is too excited about this. I can feel that. Jimin sighed. And then sat straight. His tipsy self is on, like never ever before.

"Doing this.

Out of one to fifty shades, how much kinky are you?"

He said. Jin hyung's expression changed to a grin. Hobi hyung smirked at them. Namjoon just nodded his head, tapping the cigarette in his hands. What's happening to the world?

"I'm in" -hobi hyung.

"Me too" - Jimin.

"Me three"- Jin hyung.

The three looked at both of me and Namjoon hyung. He just nodded and gave them a thumbs up. And it's four out of five votes. Case closed.

I wasn't against the idea. But you know, I was embarrassed. I don't know much about this like them. And the things I know is, well... Thanks to Google.

But now that I found their smirk and grins, I don't think I need Google anymore.

"You, Go" - Jimin said to Jin hyung. He already said it but I guess Jimin needs deets. Hmm...mm...

"So, for me... I like dirty talks. You know like... Yeah like that..."

Jin hyung said. Jiminie giggled. He is happy with the stuttering state of the Hyung. Devil.

"Mine is... Handcuffs"

Hobi hyung screamed. I don't understand why was he so excited? It's just--- never mind. Jimin gave a high five to hobi hyung. The gaze turned to Namjoon.

He sat on the chair, cross-legged and jaw clenching with a cigarette in his hands. Got it.

"Hmm...Sir...?!"

Told ya. Just a matter of fact. Not surprised. And I guess everyone agreed to it.

"Dude, you're a sir material"

Jimin blurted out. Namjoon just nodded with a small grin.

"Mine is... Daddy?!" -Park Jimin, the man you're today.

"Awww... Baby..."

It was Hoseok hyung. We all laughed at his hilarious mocking. Jimin too giggling at him. This is fun. Until.

Well, I'm doomed. Now the eyes are on me. What am I supposed to say? How am I supposed to say?

"Come on, Tae, we know you have something to say. We will not judge you. Let it out..."

Jinnie said. But that words don't make my anxiety less. I'm still a bit... You know...Hmm...

"Hmm... Exhibitionism!?"

Asfkhgyjnbgbm... Agh!

Okay, that was easy. Or I thought so.

The first answer I got was silence. Then wide eyes turned into shock, then disbelief. What did I just say? Why God why why why...??

Well, it's not like I don't like it. That's how it is. No questions.

"Step aside, make a way bi*ches, we got a winner here..."

Hobi hyung screamed out of his lungs. Did he want to wake up the world by sharing my kink? Yuck. I was too shy to look at them. I just confessed a stupid thing to them. How embarrassing I'm...

Everyone was looking at me like I'm an alien. I know they weren't expecting that. Heaven, even I didn't know that's what my kink is. Whoops!

"You did not just---"

Jimin was bewildered. He smirked. I hid my face in my palms. Ugh, loser.

"Tae, we never knew you were Hmm...mm..."

Hobi hyung said. His eyebrows wriggling and lips grinning wide. Jin hyung laughed hard at my dumbfounded expression. Namjoon hyung was silently smiling too.

At least they're having fun because of me. But you're still a complete embarrassment, Kim.

"Wait... Are you...?"

Jimin asked hobi hyung. His words trailed off and he stared at hyung in confusion. Hobi hyung reciprocated in the same way.

"Are we...?"

He asked back. My head was low. Jin hyung was glancing at everyone while sipping his drink. I gulped harshly.

"Well, I'm Gay."

Namjoon hyung.

The voice was not a whisper but clear and stern. His eyes were straight and his posture stiffening. He was confident in what he's. The aura says it all. And that gave us courage.

"Me too..."

I said. I was seventeen when I found out that I feel things towards a boy more than to a girl. I was confused and sad at first. Isn't that an abnormal thing? Does that mean I'm...

I was worried about a lot of things. My family, my life, my identity. But then I realized, all I have is me. The one I'm. I'm not living to impress anyone. If I'm gay, then I'm gay. Period.

I didn't say anything about this to anyone. But I tried to leave hints to my family so that they can understand. I hope they do.

Now that Namjoon hyung told us, I felt courageous to show my identity. They're my friends after all. They will understand me, they should. If not, then...

"I'm gay too..."

Jiminie. Oh, my soulmate. I felt his hands on mine, comforting me and helping my tensed state to relax a bit. His sweet gesture reminds me that I'm not alone. I will never be. Thanks, my partner alien.

"Well, I'm bi."

Hobi hyung said. He flashed his beautiful smile. We smiled back.

" I'm gay too."

Jin hyung said. To say we were happy would be an understatement. It was like comforting, peaceful euphoria for us. We understand each other very well. Now we don't have to pretend or feel shame in ourselves. We can be the ones were.

Sue homophobic society. I got great friends here.

"Now, group hug, Bi*ches"

Hobi hyung said while wiping his fake tears. We all giggled. The five of us joined and hugged together. I can feel Jimin holding me tight so that I couldn't feel any bad towards myself. He's assuring me that being the one I'm is totally fine.

Not only Jimin but everyone. I'm really thankful that I didn't push them away. What if my dumb mind chose solitude over them? I would be regretting my whole life.

AnyGays, we were so sleepy and all tipsy. So we decided to go back to our dorms.
Everyone stayed at our place. It was a fun night, all in all.

Universe, I got the best friends, ever.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Pause. Jeongguk just abruptly paused when Taehyung completed. What just did he read? Too much information. The officer felt shy and awkward after reading that. Why?

Jeongguk never thought Taehyung will answer that question of his friends. And when he did, Jeongguk silently choked on his breath. He felt shy and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Well, that's one of a Kink"

He mumbled. For a second, he thought about his. Jeongguk never had one-night stands or any physical relationships. God, he was single until Jennie happened. His dating plans were disasters.

That doesn't mean Jeongguk is innocent. Oh, hell no. But he's not that of a good boy, like certain someone.

The officer couldn't believe what his eyes found. Isn't it like invading someone's private life? Isn't it bad and wrong?

Wait, whatever Jeongguk doing is not bad or wrong. They're illegal.

And, yeah... Who cares. As long as his heart doesn't step back, Jeongguk will continue with this.

The male has questions to ask, answers to find, confusion to clarity. But he wants this smirky tingly feeling to last long for a bit. That's why Jeongguk decided to sleep like old days at 221.

He placed the diary inside the cupboard. The fabric deodorant and the smell of perfumes of Taehyung's collection inviting him when he opened the cupboard.

While closing the door, his clumsy self messed up with the accessory box of Taehyung and it fell on the floor. He noticed Taehyung's collections of bracelets, pearl rings, and earrings. They're so beautiful and probably expensive.

Carefully putting the bracelets and whatsoever back in the sapphire blue box, Jeongguk closed the door of the cupboard.

The male tugged himself under the blanket. That's when he noticed something tangling with the sleeves of the shirt.

Jeongguk took a look at the silver piece of thing on his sleeves. The male somehow looked at it in awe. It was beautiful.

The silver earrings.

The same one Taehyung was wearing on the pictures of the wall. It's Taehyung's silver earrings that tangled with his sleeves.

Jeongguk is superstitious. He believes stuff like ghosts, butterflies in the tummy, heart flips, fairytale endings, and now aliens.

It took him seconds to believe that there's something with the silver earring tangling with his sleeves. Something that the universe wanted to convey. Something in his tummy doesn't feel good. Something that makes him shiver.

It felt like Taehyung holding him and trying to say not to leave. Yeah, delusional, you say.

Jeongguk touched the earring. He spinner it and then keep it in his palms. A small smile lingering on his lips. Holding the earring like it was a precious gift, that in his balled fist, Jeongguk lay down on the bed and went to dreamland.

Hello there 👋...

Here's a visual representation of Jeongguk's delulu mind where Taehyung was holding him like the earring tangles with the sleeves of his shirt. Hehe...

Hope you all liked the chapter...

Take care...

~AnecdotesOfABroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 90.1K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
1M 22.4K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
956K 51K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...