Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook...

AnecdotesOfABroken द्वारा

In which police officer Jeon Jeongguk was allocated to a suicide case of a boy named Kim Taehyung. A case tha... अधिक

Disclaimer
1. Late night
2. Coffee & Case files
3. The 221
4. Fairy lights
5. Broken Chants
6. Enigmas of Life
7. Paper Hearts
8. A What?
9. Strawberries & Scribbles
10. Starry Weekends
11. Truths & Myths
12. Ellipsis
14. Neon Stars
15. Hold on
16. Broken Moon
17. Perfect Mess
18. Chaos Within Tragedy
19. Faded letters
20. Euphoria...
21. Muted Desires
22. Hazel Oceans
23. Safe place
24. The way we are
25. Stigma
27. Guilty Pleasure
28. Us; The Unknowns
29. Alien Promise
30. Mayhem or Myth
31. I'm You
32. Dwell on the past
33. Truth or Truth
34. The quest for answers.
35. Meteor & Memories
36. Springs & Souls
37. Youniverse!
38. To the eternity
39. Fix you
40. We Vs. Reality
41. Taboo & Tales
42. ...Ships in the night
43. Evening Hue
44. We; The Dreamers
45. Snow Flower
46. Winter nights
47. The Amethyst
48. Us.
49. The pain & Cure
50. The Truth Untold
51. Save me; Save Us
52. Far ; Together
53. Eves with Us
54. Sweet Night
55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
56. Strive & Survive
57. Fated Mates
58. Longing And Desires
59. Life Goes On
60. A Perfect Dawn
61. Our world
62. Your Eyes Tell
63. Re-write The Stars
64. Utopia...
65. Dew Drops
66. Semicolon
67. Our Little Thing
68. Re-living Life
69.Closer to you
70. Still With You.
72. Rain & Shine
73. Scarlet dusk
74. Destined!
Q&A of TOI
75. Lovers Of The Twilight
76. [BONUS] Love Language
77. [BONUS] Together
78. [BONUS] Forever
79.[BONUS] In Every Universe
A/N
SURPRISE!

13. Hope and Sunshine

4.7K 356 136
AnecdotesOfABroken द्वारा

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Flashback_

The door slammed shut leaving the fragile frame of the boy shivering. Eyes brimming up with tears and body shaking hard, he clutched strongly on the counter of the washroom. He was afraid to look at the mirror.

Gathering a little courage, he took out the first aid kit from his bag. Shaking hands touched the antiseptic and he applied it slowly on the cut on his lips. A hiss left his mouth as he wiped the bloodstains on his wound.

After cleaning up and successfully covering his cuts and wounds, the boy looked down. His shirt crumbled and books shattered on the floor of the washroom. He wanted to cry.

Picking his things slowly from the floor and wiping the dust while controlling his tears, the boy left the washroom without glancing at anyone.

_end_of_flasbback_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm incomplete. I'm hidden. I'm confused. I'm---- I don't know.

But these days, I started noticing the colors that suit me. I started thinking about my hair in the air. Are they messy? I started to care about the clothes and surprisingly I don't have a problem wearing make-up and tight clothes. What ??

Why do I care about all of these? Why do I care about how I look now?

Jimin is angelic. Hoseok hyung is a fashion dapper. Jin hyung is handsome. Namjoon hyung is tall and fit.

Hmm... What am I?

What's my adjective? What will you call me dear diary?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jeongguk paused to look at the photo on the wall. From the first day, he noticed the boy. The silver hair, the heart-shaped smile, the hazel eyes holding stars in them, the cute nose, red plump lips, and a sharp jawline.

"Beautiful"

Jeongguk is screwed. He knows that. Whispering the feeling he had about Taehyung to the walls is not a good idea. Jeongguk shouldn't be supposed to blurt it out loud.

Realizing that what he just did, Jeongguk skipped a beat. Why should he worry? He said the truth. That's it.

"You're beautiful, Tae"

Like always, Jeongguk is a big fan of doing illegal things. Truth is fine. Blurting out to the walls is fine. The hell he's blushing now?

--------------------------------------------------------------

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I knew I shouldn't lie to them. It's Jimin. He will find it out in no time. I'm the reason behind this anger. What can I do about it now?

Today, after the class, I found students crowded in the hallway. I was confused and decided to follow before going to Jiminie and other hyungs. But the sight made my blood froze.

Jimin hitting some guy, Namjoon hyung's hand clutched around another guy, hobi hyung and Jin hyung is also hitting other boys. It was all mess. I walked forward to stop them in worry.

Wait, how do my friends know about the guys who bully me?

God, it's them- it's Jackson, Mark, and his friends. How do my friends knew that I'm getting bullied?

I felt a shiver running through my spine when they apologized to me, said they will never do anything bad to me. Wooww... The power.

But Jiminie and hyungs are not gonna leave me alone. I knew that. And when we reached the dorm, Jiminie slammed the door.

Namjoon hyung stood near the window with a bold expression. Others too sat on the couch and I avoided their glances.

"Care to explain why you hide that they bully you?"

Jimin was fuming. He is not that cute angel when he's angry. It's scary, to be honest. I gulped harshly.

"I--- I wanted to ... I mean... I don't want to be a... a...burden for you guys...

You'll think that I'm weak and that's why not opposing them."

I whispered. That's the truth. I got bullied like every day. I knew I should do something about it. But I was too scared.

"Tae... You've been bullied and harassed for how long? We're your friends, right?

Don't we have the right to know about our friend's life and his suffering?"

Jin hyung asked. His voice was desperate. It's my fault that this little thing made them sad and unknowingly pushed them away.

"Tae baby... We're here to help you. You know that right? You can talk about anything to us. Okay?"

Hobi hyung. He caressed my cheeks and ruffled my hair. It comforted me so much. I nodded lightly. I'm never gonna hide anything from them.

We talked a little and I explained about the whole bullying thing. They felt sad. But that's okay. It happens. And I'm fine now. After that, the three hyungs left.

Jiminie...

He wasn't talking to me. I hate his silence so much. I want him to be that bubbly and all cuddly Jimin. I want my soulmate back.

"Jimin-ah...

I'm sorry... I was too scared to say about that... Please forgive me..."

I said clinging on to his arms. We were sitting on the couch. I felt Jimin's eyes on me so I showed my puppy eyes. My secret weapon... Hehe...

Jimin looked away. But I'm not gonna leave like that. Straddling him and pushing him on the couch, I started tickling him.

Jimin giggled and hit me begging me to stop doing that. No... Not until you forgive me...

He gave up and said

"Okay... Stop...I will die now..."

I sat on the couch, stopping my process. Jimin held my cheeks and caressed my lips. I was conscious about the small cut yet to heal on there. His fingers touched and I hissed a little. It's still not healed.

"Is it painful?"

Jiminie asked. I just nodded. His expression faltered. He might feel bad for me. So I hugged him abruptly. He hugged me back.

"It's okay now. Please forgive me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. I'm really sorry."

I mumbled. I can feel tears in my eyes. And didn't feel like holding them back.
Jimin's hand was stroking my hair. It was a kind of peaceful feeling.

"I forgive you. But please, tell us if something like this happens again. At least to me. I'm always here for you"

Jimin's words. I couldn't stop my tears. How do I tell you, Minnie... I owe you a lot already.

You broke the shell of mine which I created for nothing. I know you'll always be here for me. I trust you, more than myself.

And I'm sorry dear diary, that I didn't tell you too. But hope you'll forgive me. *Inserting puppy eyes* pweease...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The ringtone of the iPhone is never frustrating for him. But today, it is. Jeongguk was sound asleep when his phone buzzed. He flinched at the sound and vibration. Sitting straight on his couch and rubbing his eyes, he leaned to take the phone. It was Jennie.

Without wasting any time, Jeongguk took the call and started with a hello. He was unknowingly smiling. Days that start with Jennie's sweet sound became rare for him. He missed that talks.

"Hey, how're things? You realize that it's been a week we've talked like this, right?"

Jennie said. It's true, they hadn't talked like old times these days. Jennie was a bit busy and Jeongguk, well...

"It's been a busy week. Got stuck with a new case. I'm sorry...

How about you?"

Jeongguk sat down comfortably and leaned back on the couch. His fingers unknowingly tracing random lines on the soft material of the couch.

"I'm fine. All good...

Well... I wanted to ask you if you can come home..."

The words trailed off. Her sound was cracking down. Jeongguk can feel how it's difficult to her to complete the sentence.

Jennie is an understanding girl. She never forced Jeongguk for anything. And that's what the officer respects about her.

"We miss you... I... Miss you, Jeonggukkie..."

Jennie whispered. It was like a tingling sensation in Jeongguk's body. He felt butterflies wandering in his tummy. A small smile decorated his lips.

Jeongguk never heard someone saying that. God, he never thought someone will miss him.

Hearing Jennie's voice made him bliss inside. He felt nice after a long time. Since everything was a mess in his life, Jeongguk was stupefied and now he feels relieved.

"I will... Soon... Let me sort out some things here. Then..."

Jeongguk replied. After joining the Seoul police force, Jeongguk hasn't visited his home. It's been months. His parents missed him, he misses his home.

"I... I... Miss you too, Jennie..."

Jeongguk said it. His breathing was heavy. It was difficult. It was tormenting. But now he feels cool. Jeongguk can imagine Jennie blushing at his words. He glimmered too at his words.

After their little and sweet talks, they hung up the call. Making a cup of coffee and flipping the pages of his new case documents, Jeongguk concentrated on his work. The warm smile lingering his lips all the time. It's been a good start. He hopes it is.

Double update!

Since someone was being sulky yesterday, this is for you 😜😀

Have a nice day...

~AnecdotesOfABroken

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

378K 17.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
134K 4.4K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
357K 13.4K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...