Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

In which police officer Jeon Jeongguk was allocated to a suicide case of a boy named Kim Taehyung. A case tha... More

Disclaimer
1. Late night
2. Coffee & Case files
3. The 221
4. Fairy lights
5. Broken Chants
6. Enigmas of Life
7. Paper Hearts
9. Strawberries & Scribbles
10. Starry Weekends
11. Truths & Myths
12. Ellipsis
13. Hope and Sunshine
14. Neon Stars
15. Hold on
16. Broken Moon
17. Perfect Mess
18. Chaos Within Tragedy
19. Faded letters
20. Euphoria...
21. Muted Desires
22. Hazel Oceans
23. Safe place
24. The way we are
25. Stigma
27. Guilty Pleasure
28. Us; The Unknowns
29. Alien Promise
30. Mayhem or Myth
31. I'm You
32. Dwell on the past
33. Truth or Truth
34. The quest for answers.
35. Meteor & Memories
36. Springs & Souls
37. Youniverse!
38. To the eternity
39. Fix you
40. We Vs. Reality
41. Taboo & Tales
42. ...Ships in the night
43. Evening Hue
44. We; The Dreamers
45. Snow Flower
46. Winter nights
47. The Amethyst
48. Us.
49. The pain & Cure
50. The Truth Untold
51. Save me; Save Us
52. Far ; Together
53. Eves with Us
54. Sweet Night
55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
56. Strive & Survive
57. Fated Mates
58. Longing And Desires
59. Life Goes On
60. A Perfect Dawn
61. Our world
62. Your Eyes Tell
63. Re-write The Stars
64. Utopia...
65. Dew Drops
66. Semicolon
67. Our Little Thing
68. Re-living Life
69.Closer to you
70. Still With You.
72. Rain & Shine
73. Scarlet dusk
74. Destined!
Q&A of TOI
75. Lovers Of The Twilight
76. [BONUS] Love Language
77. [BONUS] Together
78. [BONUS] Forever
79.[BONUS] In Every Universe
A/N
SURPRISE!

8. A What?

5.2K 414 111
By AnecdotesOfABroken

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

There we go! I knew it, somewhere. It will be my future here: GangBangtan. 

So, here's the thing. I was at the library, searching for some books for my assignment, and found this guy- short, cute, and was sneaking into his phone.

Was he watching porn? in a freakin' library? Park Jimin, you're nice, keep going.

Both of us were wandering around and we found a guy fighting with the cafeteria chef, saying this is not how Japache is supposed to taste. True, the food there was awful. Jimin was so interested in that male, and guess what, he's elder than us. Kim Seokjin Hyung, to be precise.

There goes my heart for Jung Hoseok, Jimin's dance class partner slash cool slash fashionista slash happy sunshine.

Last but not the least, we didn't know how we end up with the daring, studious, intelligent, handsome, tall male Kim Namjoon.

And yeah, here we are- the five of us- GangBangtan. Now please don't ask how we fall in friendship- it just... happens.

For now, just this. by the way, Namjoon hyung suggested this name, I know it's a bit tipsy.

Well, we all are opposite in every angle. Thank God, at least we share the same brain cells. And now we're friends.

 °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Friends ?? "

"What??"

Jeongguk exclaimed. This is not how he planned. This is not how he thought. He was feeling angry and confused. How could he miss that point?

Friends from college!

He wanted to call Yeonjun and Soobin and wanted to shout at them for missing that point. But he can't. The thought of taking his phone made him lazy and he chooses to return to the dairy. 

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Whoever chooses to believe in the universe, one thing to tell you- keep going, Your miracles are on the way.

When Jiminie told me that he fought with the warden to share the room with me and send Mingyu to his room, its 11:30 pm.

He was standing with his luggage in front of my door. I was shocked. But from now on, we both entered the world where we'll share gossips and clothes, watching movies and being goofy, lazy Sundays, bunking, and get caught by the warden.

Oh, God! we are now roommates!
I'm so excited. 

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Blank spaces. Jeongguk stopped. He could sense Taehyung's smile when he was excited. The plump lips curving into a heart shape and eyes sparkling like stars. The most endearing smile.

But, it was something else.

Jimin.

Park Jimin hit him hard. Friends, roommates. Not only Jimin but all of them. Jeongguk knows what happens in a shared dorm room. Those days will be the best memory for a lifetime. He misses his dorm days.

He wanted to meet him. He wanted to know how is Jimin and how he looks like. But can't tell about that to anyone.

Jeongguk's eyes were tired. He wanted to sleep and read at the same time. So he closed the book and his eyes. He switched off the light and slept there.

Truth has a bad habit: it does not wait for the time, whenever it happens in someone's life, then that time will be right or wrong, hard or easier is decided by the truth itself.

Truth can't sit in a closed cubicle for a long time.

That's why Yeonjun and Soobin found Jeongguk at 221 when they reached in the morning. They found the door was not locked from the outside. So being suspicious, they entered inside.

Surprisingly, Jeongguk was there, in Taehyung's bedroom, sleeping. He skipped his alarms, jogging, and even heartbeat when he found Yeonjun on his side after opening his eyes.

While sitting on the couch and drinking coffee, he described the whole story to his assistants. Why he's sleeping there. They heard him with patience. At last, it was the time to share the secret; The diary.

Jeongguk paused and took a deep breath. He was shivering a little. He didn't want to do this. But they deserve it, deserve to know.

"This will be the first and last time I'm breaking a promise. I'm sorry...

Guys.... he is not a mystery anymore. "

The youngers looked at each other; confused.

"who... sir??"

"Tae

I mean... he- Kim Taehyung.

I got his notes. His dairy. And I'm reading it now..."

Jeongguk paused and then described his story to the bookmark. From confusion to shock then to disbelief, Yeonjun and Soobin's faces turned with shades of emotion.

Jeongguk was expecting this reaction from his assistants. He knows, they will be tongue-tied after hearing it. Even, he was left frozen for minutes.

"We are going to win this case, guys. He will not let us down.

But... we have to keep this a secret. Nobody should know about his dairy and notes, not even Seojoon.

Tae will tell us everything we need about him."

Jeongguk paused and looked at the photo on the wall. The smile doesn't haunt him now. Instead, it gives him peace, immense pleasure. A feeling of a safe place.

Hours later, his assistants left 221 and Jeongguk was sitting alone. A deep silence covered him. It was tiring. He has stories to tell. He wanted to talk to someone.

He messaged Jennie, but she was busy. And now he hates having a small friend circle. With an empty head, he walked to the kitchen.

Taehyung had everything there, everything to survive. Jeongguk made a cup of coffee. It may be the first time in history where an investigation officer living in a home that is under case and entry is restricted.

The ideologies and theories he studied at late nights become weak when he was at 221. He couldn't resist himself there. The cologne of Kim Taehyung hits his nerves and he feels weak on his knees.

Jeongguk took a cup of water, walked to the living, and watered his indoor plants. He had a lot to think about; his father's retirement, his mother's health, his brother's work status, Jennie and wedding plans, Yeonjun's favorite sandwich, the new case Soobin mentioned, and Seojoon's tension.

All these end up in seconds when he closes his eyes and mind and imagines a new smile in his life; inexistent.

Really, Kim Taehyung became his lifestyle now. Jeongguk walked to the other bedroom. Why is this feels different?

The vibe inside of it is a bit mysterious. Not that the house itself is not a mystery. But still. It doesn't give him the new comfort he got in 221. The pink-ish room asks questions to him.

Searching around for a bit and giving up,  he left the room and walked to the bedroom. Jeongguk took dairy from the cupboard and in no time, he entered back into his world.

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Perfect 'students' don't get perfect friends. I've been the best student, passing every exam with top marks, being the teacher's pet. And somehow I felt it was very difficult to share about myself with them: Jiminie, Hobi hyung, Jinnie, and Namjoon hyung.

On these days of self-introduction, I kept my voice hidden and avoided describing my perfect student life. True, I was ashamed to say that I'm a good boy in front of them.

I felt awkward when Jimin told me that he often has hookups and one-night stands while I never had one, not even a girlfriend. I felt bad when Namjoon hyung told me that he started his smoking habit after his parent's separation.

Hobi hyung is the coolest person who did a lot of things. He said he was a troublemaker. But I'm sure he enjoyed it very much. Living without any expectations from tomorrow or from anyone- how can they do that?

I felt guilty inside for not having a relationship, for not bunking classes, not cheating in exams, and guilty of being a good boy and missed the other side of happiness and fun.

I was ashamed to say that I didn't do all those things in front of them. Even Jimin is so different from me. I was started suspecting my choices of friends; which never went right in my case.

I started avoiding them, sitting in the front row, reading library books in my free time, silent at lunchtime. I can't go along with this. Fun fact, I know, I'm absolutely wrong. Sorry!

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Great!" - Jeongguk said.

"I knew it," He thought inside. A smile on his face because of his belief went right and he turned to the next page. 

A big shoutout to GangBangtan!

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Stay tuned... And take care...

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
310K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
51.1K 2K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
357K 13.5K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...