Sober

By ChristabelAnane

Asher Reynolds is fed up of receiving five consecutive heart breaks from his girlfriends who he thought love... More

Welcome!
Torn Apart Again:
First Day of College:
Love:
Gross Description Of Love And Kylie's Dark Secrets:
Mall Raid:
Broken:
Home Sweet Home:
Calvin's Return:
Headaches, Sarcastic comments and Love letters:
Meeting Asher:
Meeting Miss Croxford:
Training With Kylie:
Talking With Jace And Mirabel:
Party Time l:
Party Time ll:
Mr Flirty Pants and The Bad Fairy Godmother:
The Jealousy Dance:
'Hideous' Appearance:
The Invitation:
Soccer Practice:
The Diary Exchange
Injured:
The Flashback And Samantha's Return:
Your Time Has Come Warren:
Warren Rogers:
Lucifer Is My Stepbrother:
Home:
The Anniversary:
Table 16:
Acting With Ursula:
One More Kiss Wouldn't Hurt?:
Meeting Samantha:
Rescued by Asher:
The Truth Is Revealed:
The Truth Hurts:
The Joy Of Donating:
It's Over Between Us:
The Reunion:
My Real Home:
Saying Goodbye:
Miami, Florida:
Grandpa's House:
My Real Family:
Mirabel's Insecurities:
The Dryopteris Hunt:
Occupy Yourself:
Surfing:
Family Football:
The News:
Working On The Brand:
Blake's Departure:
Cut Contact:
Wynwood Walls:
Cammy and Cal:
Arguments and Fries:
Preparations:
Swift Sisters Grand Launch:
Enthusiasm:
Seaquarium:
The Bet:
The Plan:
The Interview:
Gaming:
Uncontrollable Feelings:
Girl Talk:
Masquerade Fever:
Distractions:
Epilogue:
Author's Note:
Copyright Info:

Swift Sisters Grand Launch II:

37 3 0
By ChristabelAnane

Tiffany's POV
"We began producing our Swift Sisters Collection in January and now, it is ready for all who desire to have a feel of it! I thank all my employees for their hard work and dedication for making this brand a reality! I love you all!"

"We love you too Khloe!!!"They echo from the audience and everyone chuckles lightly including my mom.

"The Swift Sisters brand like all other brands is unisex, that is for both males and females and I'm confident it would yield good results and not cause any trouble for anyone! We have the Swift Sisters makeup kit containing all that you need to look stunning and the Swift Sisters men shaving cream is available too, The Swift Sisters shower gels are available in different colours, fragrances and sizes too. We have the pomegranate wash, Almond Cleanser and a whole lot. There are nail polishes of different colours, Shampoos for both men and women are available, we have  lip gloss and other cosmetic products around this auditorium. But most importantly, make sure you take the Skin Cleansing gel! It's for each and everyone and it's free! Thank you!"

We all applaud as my mom  takes her seat in grand style. She looked so pretty and admirable on stage. I wish I could be confident like her. She was able to talk to all these people without fumbling or repeating stuff over and over again! She never ceases to surprise me! I watch as dad gives her a peck on her cheek and I smile.

"Nice speech"Aiden comments as he claps. I smile proudly.

"Thank you too Khloe"Janet says and looks on her program.  "We are pleased to have you all here tonight for our Swift Sisters Collection Grand Launch" she adds.

"We have samples of it here and our models are ready to try it on as you can see on our program. Also you can buy yours tonight from our vendors and sales representatives, explaining and educating on what the functions of our products and how to use them around. Now let's have our next item on the program list where our makeup artistes are going to style our models with the Swift Sisters makeup brand. Give a round of applause for Gina and Murphy"

I remember Gina! She's worked on my face before! The day we were having the photoshoot. Gina comes on stage with a guy and two girls following close behind. Janet hands over the microphone to Gina as the strange girls take their seats on stage.

"Hello everyone! I'm Gina, I work for Croxford Cosmetics and I'm a makeup artiste! I work on the models and give Mrs Croxford ideas for her brands"Gina introduces herself and we all applaud. She hands the microphone to the guy standing beside her who was in a white shirt and black pants.

"Hello everyone! I'm Murphy! I am also a makeup artiste and a hair stylist! I give crazyotic haircuts that could blow your mind! I also work on the models and apparently we are here to give a little demonstration of what the Swift Sisters could do to you as an individual so we hope you enjoy the show"

The audience claps as Gina and Murphy walk towards the girls both dressed in black. They were twins! I just realised the resemblance. The DJ plays a song in the background as Gina and Murphy begin their work. Everyone watches with keen interest.

"Hey guys!"Mirabel calls out of no where. "Tiffany you look gorgeous. different."

"Thanks you look good too! I love your hair"I commend and she beams

"I thought you wouldn't show up "I admit honestly.

"Me? My aunt is even here!"She cries out. "She was a victim of what happened but she's here! Her acnes are gone and she looks better now"

"You convinced her to come?"I enquire.

"I kind of did. Plus that advertisement by Beyoncè kind of convinced her to come. She's a huge fan of Beyoncè "she rattles. Her hair was in a nice twist and her outfit was impressive.

"Hey Aiden"she greets him and he lifts his hand up in response. "Why are you sitting with Tiffany?"she demands.

"Mari, don't be so hard on him! He's not gonna bite me"I defend and she narrows her eyes at him.

"I must admit, you look adorable in that tux"Mirabel comments and I chuckle.

"Jace is probably waiting for me at our table! I'll see you later and oh, Samantha will be here soon! She's on her way"Mirabel rants.

"Why don't you join us on our table? We are closer to the refreshments"I wink,  tilting my head towards the refreshments area where there were pies, chips, and a whole lotta goodies for everyone to eat. My mom said it was all provided by the Food Court Restaurant.

"Yeah you have a point! Jace!!! Get over here"she says and sits next to me. Jace struts towards us with hands pocketed in his black pants. His white shirt was perfectly ironed and his blond hair was a bit tousled.  He sat next to Aiden and greeted us.

There's a round of applause as Gina and Murphy display their work. The twin models looked absolutely stunning after their makeover. I loved Gina's work more because it was pure work of art.

"As you can see, our twin models are looking so glamourous with the Swift Sisters makeover! Good job Gina and Murphy"Janet gratifies, holding the pink card which was the programme tightly in her hand. Everyone was holding one.

"Murphy did a great job with the other twin"Mirabel admires his work and I huff. It was Gina's for me.

"You all can go backstage now! Thank you so much for that beautiful demonstration!"Janet gratifies and they step down.

"Next on our programme, we have a performance by two of our loveliest little dancers! They decided to perform this night for all of us! Without wasting much time, let's invite Ramona Sparx and Riele Croxford"Janet announces and I'm dumbfounded. Riele is performing tonight? Mom never told me about it!

"Hey! That's your little sister"Mirabel smacks my arm as she scrutinises the programme in her hand. "And you're giving the vote of thanks"she teases

"What? Me?"I ask and grab my card off the table. "I am giving vote of thanks"I spill surprised. This is bad! Really bad! I can't speak in front of all these people!

"Mirabel I can't speak in front of all these people"I whisper. To make it worse, Blake and His New Girlfriend are here!

"You can, it's like talking to Me! Just look at me and a few other people  you know the whole time as you talk. It's that simple"she convinces and I nod sucking in a breath.

I begin to give myself a pep talk. Tiffany you can do this! They are just people! You've got what it takes! Your mom is confident, you need to be confident.

Riele and Ramona begin their performance with Toby playing the piano on stage. The audience applauded the little ones as they performed on stage.

"Toby?"Aiden squeals shocked to the bone. I was shocked too.

"Your brother is a pianist?"I question

"He takes piano lessons from my dad"Aiden replies.

"Can you play? Or you didn't take lessons from your dad"Mirabel joins in the conversation.

"I did and I still do but Toby practices more than me"he admits.

"He's wonderful with the notes"Jace confesses. "Look at him seated up there, playing the keyboard confidently"he adds and we all whirl our heads back to the stage.

Ramona was apparently twirling so fast on stage on the tip of her toes and Riele was dancing so beautifully alongside. My mom had this proud beam plastered on her face and Janet had the same expression as they watched their daughters wow the audience with their skills. My dad and Mr Sparx were however admiring how Toby was playing the piano and were talking about him most of the time.

"Blake is here? I thought he left"Mirabel whispers to me

"I know right! He just reappeared and I don't care if he stays!"I reply with an eye roll. I take a glimpse of him watching his sister as he sips his wine. His girlfriend however was taking a video of the performance along with other people.

I grab my phone and take a video too till the performance comes to an end. The crowd applauds and Janet walks straight to Toby's side with a grin.

"Hello little one! What's your name?"she asks him

"Toby"he replies shakily into the microphone.

"I must say that you're a great pianist! That was a fantastic performance!"
The audience applaud again and Toby smiles.

"Ramona and Riele, well done! We enjoyed your performance too! Thank you so much! You may go backstage with Toby"

They step down and Toby alone is handed a small bag by Mr Sparx as he gives him a handshake and takes a picture with him.

"My mom's so proud of him! Look at her go"Aiden points to a lady clad in a blue evening gown. She goes to Mr Sparx and probably introduces herself as Toby's mom as she holds her son's hand.

"Aww so cute"Mirabel comments. "Your brother is so talented"she adds as she wipes fake tears and pretends to cry. Aiden smirks.

"Told you he's adorable"Aiden refers to me. We all watch as his mom returns to her seat with Toby. The audience cheers them on and she grins proudly.

"I believe everyone is starving right? Well thanks to Food Court Restaurant and our sponsor Breckett Wood, we've got lots of goodies packaged for everyone! So just serve yourself and have a good time before we continue the rest of the programme! DJ, over to you"

A popular song by Chris Brown comes on as people move to the refreshments area. There were potato chips, chicken nuggets, meat balls, pasta, potato salad, sausage rolls, chocolate puddings, deviled eggs, buffalo wings, custard, fries, burgers, hummus, Chedar bacon cheese ball and many more.

The drinks consisted of fruit juices and cocktails, canned drinks, red wines, champagne, vodka and soda.  Mirabel reached there before everyone else.

She made it back to our table with a tray full of refreshments. I was afraid some might tumble over. There were drop biscuits and sausage gravy, two hamburgers, one potato salad and  five canned drinks. She places everything down on the table.

Aiden and Jace take the hamburgers first and I take the potato salad, leaving the drop biscuits for Mirabel.

"Hi"someone greets and we look up to see Samantha.

"You're late! You missed a lot"Mirabel hisses as she takes a bite of her food.

"I know! There's a traffic jam in town! Everyone is coming to this place! It's just so exhausting"Samantha pants.

"Did you say everyone is coming to this place?"I ask stupefied.

"Seems like It! Have you seen the parking lot? Cars just keep on coming in"Samantha explains. I squeal inwardly. Our clients are coming back to us! Yay!

"We are taking our refreshments! You can have these"Mirabel offers her a chocolate pudding. I didn't see that on the tray.

"Thanks"Samantha takes it gratefully and begins to eat. "So what did I miss?"she asks. Mirabel begins to update her and I just watch Blake and his girlfriend furiously. He was feeding her! Oh please, she can eat by herself! Then something caught my eye. I look closer and it's Danica Simpson. I nearly choke on my potato salad as I watch her walk through the crowd confidently in her black evening gown. What's she doing here? Who gave her the right to step here? After ALL that she's done to wound the company?

My fury grows into a huge inferno as I watch her every movement intently. I hope she's not here to poison the products like the last time! Witch!

She however looks shocked by the huge number of people here and admires the decoration, especially the beautiful chandelier made of diamonds in the middle of the auditorium. I really wanted to go straight to her and throw her out but then Janet came to her rescue. I watched as they talked.

Then Janet ushered her to sit at a table nicely! Ugh! Janet is being too nice! She's probably here to destroy our products again! I've never hated anyone as much as I hate Danica Simpson now. I avert my gaze, infuriated by the fact that she was comfortably sitting in this auditorium! I've suddenly lost my appetite.

My mom would react even worse if she finds out that good old Danica is here!

"Tiffany are you alright?"Aiden asks concerned probably noticing my change in mood. Mirabel is still blabbering about the event to Samantha and Jace is texting away on his phone.

"I'm fine"I force a smile.

"You're annoyed by the fact that they are dancing"he tilts his head towards Blake's sitting area. He was now dancing slowly with his girlfriend to Ed Sheeran's song, Perfect playing. I didn't even notice. I was just agitated by Danica's presence so much that I forgot Blake was even here, at the event.

"We can dance too"He offers with a smile playing about his lips.

"No! Let's not make it obvious that we are making him jealous! I have a better idea"I wink and shift over to his side. Then I placed my head on his shoulder and pretended to feel sleepy.

"Good one"Aiden commends me. Jace looks at both of us suspiciously and he laughs.

"Are you trying to make your ex jealous?"Jace whispers to me and I nod. He chuckles wickedly.

"He's watching us"Aiden alerts

"Do something romantic"Jace spills and Aiden just plants a kiss on my forehead. I smile in return.

"He's pissed"Jace says laughing wickedly.

"Yeah it's so evident. I think he would pounce on me soon"Aiden laughs.

"He's still watching! Uh rub her arms a bit"Jace says and Aiden does so making goosebumps rise up my skin.

"You're so soft"Aiden says to my surprise.

"It worked! Ha! He's so annoyed"Jace chuckles. "He has averted his gaze now"

"What are you guys doing?"Samantha asks curiously.

"Uh nothing"Jace plays innocent and I chuckle lightly. I lift my head off Aiden's shoulder and sit upright.

"I swapped rooms with Kylie! I'm your new roommate now! Did she tell you about it?"Mirabel states and I nod.

"I'm thrilled to have you as my new roommate Mirabel! We would do fun stuff together"I shriek.

"But why did Kylie leave?"Samantha asks surprised.

"Yeah I was about to ask the same thing! Any problem?"Mirabel spills worriedly.

"Uh, she didn't tell you the reason?"I ask Mirabel.

"She claimed your showers are broken and wouldn't be fixed until next semester so she decided to swap with me so that she can get access to   one for the rest of the semester"Mirabel says.

"That's understandable. How do you manage without the showers Tiff?"Samantha enquires.

"Honestly, I've been home the whole of this week so I didn't even know that the showers are broken"I half lie. The showers aren't broken! It's just a lame excuse Kylie planned in order to swap rooms with Mirabel and never see my dirty face again.

"We can use the general bathroom for sometime until the showers get fixed"Mirabel offers and I shrug.

"Yeah great idea"Samantha chimes in.

"Who wants a drink?"Mirabel announces.

"Me!"We all echo and grab one canned coke each from the tray.

"I'm craving for that cocktail"Samantha points to the bartender who was mixing stuff up.

"Are you craving for the cocktail or the cute bartender?"Mirabel taunts. I must confess that he was very handsome and many teenage girls in the room had already gathered around him for a drink. Batting their eyelashes and flirting with him as he makes their drink.

"He's cute but No! I'm not craving for him! I'm actually after the cocktail"Samantha clarifies and I stifle a giggle.

"Good evening"a voice interrupts and it's a waiter clad in white. "Please this is for you"he lays down five plates of pasta with Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Anchovy.

"Oh my God"Mirabel licks her lips, eyes wide. Sam had already stood up to go for her cocktail drink.

"Enjoy! Your drinks will be in soon"he states and dashes to the refreshments area.

I grab one plate and everyone else does so. Samantha joins us later and is shocked to see us eating pasta.

"How? When..."she begins not knowing how to frame her question.

"Just shut up and eat"Mirabel scolds with a mouthful. I chuckle. Later the waiter brought us a bottle of champagne with glasses and left.

Jace popped the champagne for us and everyone had a glass.

"Why does it seem that we are treated specially in a way?"Samantha asks curiously.

"Because Tiffany is here. The founder's daughter"Aiden replies.

" I believe everyone is full now! Let's get on with this!  Our sales representatives and vendors are ready to sell the products! Please remember to take the Skin Cleansing gel! It's very important and there are a variety of products to choose from! Buy one get a free acne cleansing gel, two free shimmer shims lip gloss which comes with different fragrances and free makeup wipes. Also when you buy one, you get one free! How cool is that?"

People begin to call the vendors around as they carry the products in trolleys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.8K 33
*******completed******* My life was great until she stole it from me. she stole my father. she stole my brothers. she stole my boyfriend. blood is...
4.2K 513 50
Snow have dreamed for a love that is everlasting with the right guy but has no apparent luck since she thinks something about her is loveless. She ge...
1.2K 99 32
8 friends go to Sunrise cove for there last summer before college, but Summer Black has one problem, she doesn't have the money she needs to cover th...
149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...