ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 48)

46.7K 976 168
By http_rossa

Fun fact-

The black widow spider eats her mate during of after sex. The hungry spider can eat as many as 20 lovers—in one day.

Really took "eat them up" to the next level huh.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Carefully moving her body next to mine i wrap my arm around her small waist and grab ahold of her hand. I lace our fingers together and bring her hand up to my mouth and place a light kiss onto it. "We're all safe now" i place our hands on top of her small belly and stroke soothing circles until she seems to fall asleep in my arms. Not long after, I fall asleep too knowing that she is safe in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later-

In a week, Elena has only woken up a couple of times. Each time she was delirious and unsure where she was. They really did a number on her.

It broke my heart to answer each time, telling her that she was safe. She looked at me with wide eyes and then fell asleep again out of pure tiredness.

As for Dante, he only got away with a sprained ankle. He's says it's getting better but every time he walks on it, a shriek escapes his throat and he hops around like his ass is on fire.

Axel had a cast put on his arm, as promised Dante wrote tiny dicks on whilst Axel was sleeping. The next morning Dante woke up with a black eye and bruised lip so we can all take a guess who did that.

Cora got away with a minor concussion and bruising. At least we got out alive. That's all that mattered.

"Leo.. why am I in a hospital bed?" She asks for the third time. I sit up from the chair next to her bed. Engulfing my hand with hers I repeat what I've said to her before. "Your safe now, he can't get to you any more."

She slowly nods and rests her head more into the pillow. A knock sounds at the door, Elena jumps out of her skin at the sudden noise. She looks over to me and squeezes my hand tighter.

"It's ok darling. Just the doctor" I reassure her. "Ok.." Her voice holds hesitation.

"Hello Mrs Hernandez, I'm doctor jones. I've just come to check up on how your doing" Doctor jones says. I'm his arm holds a clipboard board whilst he twirls a pen around in between his finger.

"If you could just lift up your sleeve so i can test your blood pressure that would be lovely" he gives her a warm smile. Elena's movements are slow, calculated. She watches his every movement not even blinking.

She needs to know that she's safe again. That no one can hurt her ever again.

Doctor jones wraps the Velcro strap around her arm and stares at the small screen displaying Elena's blood pressure. "Her blood pressure seems to be a little high as expected however thats nothing a little rest and no stress can ease it up"

He turns to me and unwraps the strap from her arm. "She should be able to go hope today if the rest of my tests are clear" Doctor jones begins to do other minor tests on Elena like how her breathing is. How the stitches on her body are healing correctly.

I just sit in the silence of the room listening to the quiet shuffling of feet and mumbles. "It seems that she is fit to go home! Ill get her discharge papers so you can sign and be on your way" with that the doctor leaves the room.

I turn to Elena, noticing how she opens her mouth to say something then stops. "What is it?" I hold her hand with mine. "are the babies alright?" She places her other hand on her swollen stomach. I lift her up from the very uncomfortable hospital bed and place her on my lap. She wraps her legs around my waist and pushes herself as close to me as she can.

"Your like a little koala" i run my fingers through her hair smiling at her. She laughs at me. The smile on my face grows wider at hearing her laugh.

"The babies are doing just fine bambina" my hand cups her cheek. She leans into my touch just like she used to. "Good" she sniffles and then wipes her nose.

"Hey, hey" i lift her chin up, her watery eyes meet mine. "Everything's fine. Your safe, our little babies are safe. That's all that matters now." I close my eyes and place a soft kiss on her forehead. She pulls away and leans her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry you missed it" she speaks quietly, her hand moves up to pull a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Missed what?" I ask. "That i didn't get to tell you in person that I was pregnant. That you missed the fact of knowing that you were going to be a daddy. That you had to find out on your own. Not the way i wanted you to find out." Elena lifts her head from my shoulder and looks at me.

"As long as i get to be with you and hold your hand when we meet our beautiful and healthy babies, thats all that matters."
"As long as i get to hold your hand and watch our children grow up into strong, independent and beautiful adults. Then i know that they took after their mother."

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I doing even take a second to think about what Leo said before i lean forwards and press my lips to his. My heart begins to beat faster like a schoolgirl kissing her high school crush.

Except this time he's my husband, and he saved me. In every way. He saved me from my father, twice. He saved me from that horrific place. He even saved me from myself.

I lean my hand against his chest feeling his heartbeat bounce under my touch. Warmth radiating from him that i cant feel the cold temperature of the room anymore. Just him. Just how i want it to be.

"Please" i say between breaths. Leo swipes his wet tongue against my lower lip, biting at the tender flesh. I gasp, resulting in his tongue entering my mouth and meeting mine. My hands lace through his disheveled hair, pulling at the roots. He groans, his hands gripping the sides of my hips harder.

"Please.." i whisper into his lips.

He pulls me away from the kiss. I almost whimper at the lack of touch but hold it back. "Your stitches. We cant"

"But once they're healed?" I ask. "Once those stitches are healed and your 100% again your never leaving our bedroom" a smirk plays on his lips. I roll my eyes and quickly kiss his lips.

"Can you help me change?" Leo quickly nods and wraps his other arm around my body and lifts me up, planting my feet onto the floor. He unzips a duffel bag filled with the essential clothes and toiletries that I've needed.

I remember vividly that Leo had helped me into the bath. He poured in too much bubbles and they began to overflow in the tub. That was the first time i laughed since he had found me.

"Are these alright?" He holds up a set of clothes. A pale pink top and a grey pair of joggers. "They're ok" i walk towards the bathroom connected to the hospital room and open the door. Whilst i wait for Leo to grab some underwear i slowly take of the hospital gown.

Careful of my stitches i pull the uncomfortable nightgown of my body.

I quickly turn away from the mirror in front of me not wanting to look at the person that it would reflect back. Ive always hated mirrors. Even before everything turned to utter shit. I hated that you could see what other people saw of you. Mirrors reflect light right? They reflect the light of the world around you, expect in a world like mine, ours, they always seem to reflect darkness instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk why but I thought id leave it like that.
Not exactly a cliff hanger tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
3.2K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
5.5K 92 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
12.2K 179 16
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...