ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 33)

76.9K 1.3K 406
By http_rossa

(I broke my updating streak only because I was at the water park all day yesterday and barely went on my phone, shock I know)
Fun fact:

My phone is overheating whilst on holiday.

I'm in the shade too.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"THEY WHAT?!" He shoots you from the bed his eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to go. Now" he sits up from the bed, moving off and grabs our empty suitcases from the corner of the room.

Mind that he's naked too.

Right in front of me.

I snap out on my trance. "Wait, what why?" I link a couple times at him.

"Because security for a start can't do their fucking job, your father needs to be killed and I can't do that here. Plus your not safe here."

I get up from the bed and walk to the set of drawers grabbing a pair of Leo's boxers.

"Put these on" I had them to him. He looks at me puzzled. "Why?" My eyes diverted to his cock and he looks down. "Oh" he grabs the boxers putting them on and zips open the suitcase. 

"Grab some clothes" I walk back over to the wardrobe, taking the clothes of the hangers and folding them up and placing them near Leo so he can put them in the suitcase.

He grabs the clothes throwing them in making me stop.

"And what do you think your doing?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He turns around to look at me.

"Putting the clothes in the suitcase what else am I doing?"

"Yo your throwing the clothes in there, not putting"

"Place" I say and put down the clothes carefully, not making any creases. "Fine" he huffs.

"What did the men say when they broke in?" He says trying to make conversations while we both pack the suitcases.

"Just something about my ass and then their boss wanting me. I mean, their boss is my father but he's too stupid to do all this by himself so he got this man called Dmitri Ivanov, I believe to work with him." I say, grabbing a pair of heels and placing them in the suitcase.

"Wait." He stops what he was doing, holding a one of my black bras in his hand.

"Did you just say Dmitri?"

"Uhh yeah?" I grab the bra off him and put it in the suitcase on top of my shoes.

"No wonder the Russians were shooting at us, Dmitri is the boss of the Russian mafia, if your father is working with him then he's clearly getting something out of it" he explains.

"Well yeah they said something like 'he wants to force me to marry him for a price which he will pay my father' I give air quotes around the word 'marry'.

"Well he's not fucking having you" he grits, grabs one of his shirts and throws it in the case. I go to protest but he zips up the case and grabs the next one.

How many suitcases did we bring?

I bend down, kneeling in my knees and zip open the next case, grabbing my remaining heals placing them to the left side.

"I know he's not." I reply looking up at him.

"Because I'm not leaving you either" I smile, his eyes slowly relax from my words.

Cute.

I stand back up from the floor and walk to the draws grabbing the rest of my underwear and place them in the case. Leo grabs his white dress shirts and to throwing them in.

I sigh leaving them as they were.

I'll force him to iron them when we get back.

"How are you so calm, I mean you just killed two people not even 5 hours ago"

Well when your husband is the mafia boss and your father wants to kidnap and you off to someone again you kind of get used to it." I shrug.

"It's not a good situation to be in no, but you have to get used to it or your life will never go back to the way it was. So if somehow my father gets me back and forces me to marry this Russian don then I will fight tooth and nail to get back to you, so killing a few people doesn't really bother me anymore." I breathe out.

Yes wow I just said that.

Progress!

He blinks at me in a daze. I snap my fingers in front of his face. "Uhh Leo?" I snap them again and he shakes his head.

He grabs my face pulling me towards him and presses his lips onto mine. His hands move down to my waist rubbing my sides and then move further down. He rubs his finger over my covered clit, I moan in his mouth making my mouth open which he skips his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue explores every inch of my mouth until it meets mine. I whimper again when he pushes my panties aside, rubbing my slick folds.

"We can't. Not n-ow" I moan when he skips a finger inside my soaking hole. I moan, escaping the kiss. "We- we need to pack remember. Oh fuck" he slips another finger inside pumping his fingers in and out.

"Mhm" I moan. "Go faster. Please"

"What did you say to me before?" He asks, his thumb rubs over my clit. I whimper and rest my head on his chest while he finger fucks me.

"That- that I would always come back to you.."

"Mhm good girl" he adds a third finger making me gasp and grab his shoulders. I loudly moan when he starts moving faster.

My clit starts to throw and my pussy clenches around his fingers. I feel the familiar build up in my stomach needing a release.

"I'm gonna-" I breathlessly moan out. "Cum for me" I whimper at his words. His fingers work faster in my pussy, his thumb rubbing my clit faster building up my orgasm.

I let out a moan and a whimper when I feel myself come undone on his fingers. He slows down and moves in and out, helping me ride out my orgasm.

"Good god" I say breathless. "My name isn't god but I'll take it baby" he smirks. His fingers slip out of me, he brings his hand up to his mouth and licks his fingers clean.

You should cum at the sight.

I clear my throat before speaking, "we uh need to continue packing."

He nods and moves to the drawers and grabs the remainder of his shirts, folding and then placing them in the suitcase.

"Wait let me get changed first before we put everything away" I look down at Leo's shirt over my half naked body.

"I'll do the same" he walks I've to the drawers, gabs one of his black dress shirts and pair of black pants, he puts them on and half tucks in his shirt. He runs a hand through his hair, pushing it back to get rid of his bed head.

I walk to the drawers grabbing a white long sleeved silk dress shirt, moving to the next draw to see if anything was left in there. I find a silvery grey skirt with a small slit down the leg, I take the small necklace from the draw and connect it around my neck.

I pick up the rest of the clothes from the drawers, folding and then placing in the suitcase.

~~~

I zip up the last suitcase and stand it back up on its wheels to be carried downstairs. Leo walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, he grabs two of the suitcases and carry's them downstairs not even breaking a sweat.

I huff and grab the last suitcase dragging it out of the room to take downstairs.

How the fuck did Leo do this?

I drag the suitcase down the first three steps and stop to take a breather.

Curse my weak arms.

I grab the suitcase lifting it up again and carry it down four more steps. "Bitch" I mutter and drag it down three more.

Just six more steps to go.

"I'm surprised you got that far" I hear a chuckle after it knowing who it was.

"Fuck you, I'm strong"

"Yeah I did fuck you and your not" Leo walks over to me grabbing the suitcase and carrying it down the last six steps.

"Cheers" I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs.

"We're driving to the airport and then getting in the plane" Leo looks back at me and pushed the last suitcase out of the door. I nod and walk to the door.

"Bye bye Hawaii" I wave at the place. "We can always come back next year when everything's better again." Leo interlocks my fingers with his abs places a kiss in my head. His lips linger until he pulls away.

"That would be nice" I smile. "Alright let's go" we both walk to the car that pulled up not long ago, the driver gets out and grabs our suitcases, putting them in the trunk. He walks back and goes to open the car door for me but Leo grabs the handle before and opens it for me.

I laugh and slide in, he goes in after me. I pull the seatbelt around my body and head the click.

~~~

The car comes to a stop, I look out the window at the bright white aeroplane seated in the ground, the sky slowly becoming dark from the long ride to the airport.

Leo opens the car door and steps out, he hold his hand out for me which I take and carefully step down onto the hard concrete.

"I thought you said airport?" I question. "This is an airport" he looks around. "Its a private plane, not an airport"

"Same thing." He starts walking off and I walk up next to him, still holding hands.

We continue walking until we see a man in a sharp suit, he nods his head and heads up the stairs before us, escorting me and Leo to the private plane.

We reach the last step and walk inside he aeroplane. Luxury white leather seats complemented with golden accessories. Dim lighting covers the plane and gets darker when I walk to her back of the plane, I open the door  greeted with the very familiar bed that me and Leo fucked like rabbits on.

Blush creeps on my face at the memory. I bite my lip closing the door behind me. Leo is already sat down with a glass of whiskey in hand, his phone in the other while he speaks in Italian. His legs rested on the glass table in front of him.

"sì, ho bisogno che tu pulisca a fondo l'intero vestito in cui siamo stati, sì alle hawaii, no non ho bisogno che tu bruci quel fottuto posto, solo che ti sbarazzi dei corpi insanguinati che giacciono nel mezzo della cucina." He sighs, clenching his jaw whilst talking into the phone. (yes i need you to thoroughly clean the hotel room we stayed in, yes in Hawaii, no i don't need you to burn that fucking place, just get rid of the bloody bodies lying in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yes, grazie" he hangs up he phone, throwing it onto the seat next to him. He rubs his temples and downs the rest of his whiskey. (Thank you)

I walk over to him and sit down on the opposite chair to Leo. Not soon after I sat down a man walks up to us and hands us a piece of paper.

A menu more like.

I skim it through the cocktails list because I'm not feeling hungry and decide to order a blue lagoon.

"What would you both like?" He asks, pen and paper in hand reading to write. "Another whiskey" Leo says, his hands clasped together. The waiter writes his order down and then looks at me. "I'll have a blue lagoon please" I smile at the woman and he writes down my order on the paper.

He nods his head, walking away.

"Don't get drunk again" Leo glances at me and then grabs his phone after hearing a buzz. "I'm only having one cocktail don't worry"

I said that last time though and ended up having at least six then getting drunk as fuck.

"When we get back we need to go to another meeting" he typed something on his phone and then puts it down looking at me. "Why?" I ask puzzled. "So we can make a plan on how to kill these fucking Russians before they try and take you away from me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did this in two days and cut my finger on the second day- I'm telling you I'm cursed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 190 16
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
253K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
388K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...