ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 29)

65.1K 1.3K 67
By http_rossa

Follow their instagrams!

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

Fun fact:

My entire search history consists of..
Facts about sex
Crazy facts about sex
Facts that you didn't know about sex.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"And what do you think your doing bellissima?" He grits through his teeth. My old foggy mind becomes clear again at the situation. This is bad.. this is really bad.. bad for me and even worse for the blonde bartender. "L-Leo please don't- please don't kill him. The man is nice, he offered me a ride home.." I blurt out. Ugh I'm fucked. I want a pink casket when he kills me. "The man was nice was he?" He raises an eyebrow. My head starts to pound and I become dizzy in his grip. "Was" he whispers in my ear before my vision  becomes blurred and I fall into Leo's arms. (Beautiful)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Leo found Elena dancing-

I was sat at the head of a polished oak table discussing the process of the transactions that I'm receiving. The stupid fucker that is walking around, back and forth still talking about me giving him the benefit of the doubt so he can pay less. His wife sits there trying to look like she fits in. She doesn't.

What an actual twat.

"Sir, if you ship the cocaine and the guns then I can give you $30,000." I scoff at him. I start to tap my pen on the table in annoyance.

"And what about my money?" I ask. "I'm giving you double of what I should be receiving" his face pales and he gulps.

"I took over this mafia when it was left for me" I grit through my teeth.

"I-I sir" "I need the weapons and drugs. Without them my- my trader won't accept"

"I dint give a fuck if your 'trader' won't accept." I air quote.

"What about my fucking money" this man is really starting to piss me off. I stand from my chair at the head if the table. The man starts to fidget in his chair, looking to the side at his wife.

One of my men that stood behind me, hands me a brown file. I flick through it and throw it in front of my 'business partner' if you can even call him that.

His face goes pale when his eyes skin over the file. A photo is clipped to the file with a paper clip. The picture shows my business partner fucking a random whore in one of my clubs back in America, however his beloved wife sits next to him completely clueless at his actions.

You could say I'm blackmailing him, I just call it business.

"So, what about my money huh?"

His chair moves back and he shoots out of it. I put my hand up and one of my men step in front of him stopping his escape. He steps back and falls into his chair. "You can't do this" he pleads. I hold up my hand, shushing him.

"What would your business say? When it comes to sexual preferences I thought it was best to keep it strictly professional sí?"

"We all know how people will react when this becomes of light" I say.

He seems stuck in his words, like his pea sized brain can't comprehend what I'm saying.

"What are you going to do about my money then?"

"Yes, yes. Ok I'll do the $70,000 promised and you keep" his eyes widen trying to indicate the secret of him whoring  around from his wife.

I nod. I wave my hand, not wanting to say anymore.

I need to see Elena. Anything could have happened by now.. i shake my head, getting rid of the bad thoughts. She's fine, she did exactly what I told her to do, stay at the bar and don't talk to anyone.

Oh like hell she did.

I shoot up out of my chair and push the wooden doors to the conference room open and stride out.

Blasting music reaches my ears when I walk out into the main part of the club. I push past the people, trying to look for her.

God where is she.

I knew I shouldn't have left her on her own.

I look around everyone until my eyes land on her... dancing with a man. My jaw clenches at the sight.

His disgusting hands roaming her body while she is clearly drunk and not thinking straight.

I'll kill him.

My hands turn into fists, getting ready to punch the life of this man. I take a step forward but before I can move anywhere a hand grabs my arm pulling me away.

A girl, who doesn't look old starts dancing around me, putting her hands on my arms while swaying her body to the music.

Her eyes are droopy as she clearly looks tired and about to pass out.

As if in cue he body goes limp, falling into me. I catch her and place her in a empty booth, hoping one of her friends finds her and takes her home safely.

I need to know where Elena is again.

I push through the sweaty bodies of men and women until my eyes land on her again.

I keep my cool this time while walking up to her. She knows I won't hurt her but I don't want to scare her.

"And what do you think your bellissima?" I grit through my teeth trying to keep cool. I can see her brain trying to process what's just happened, the cogs on her head spinning. "L-Leo please don't- please don't kill him. The man is nice, he offered me a ride home" she blurts out. What would have happened if I hadn't have found her? She would have been taken away while she was intoxicated and couldn't think straight. I can't imagine what that man would have done to her.. "the man was nice was he?" I raise my eyebrow. She grabs onto my arm while her face goes pale. Her eyes fluttering, trying to stay awake. "Was" I whisper into her ear until she goes limp in my arms. (beautiful).

Present time-

(A.N: I was supposed to write this in normal and not italics but my stupid ass did it wrong and I cba to type it up again)

I sigh and shake my head at her. I specifically told her to stay at the bar and not get drunk and end up dancing with men who only want her for her body.

I pick her up bridal style and move her hair out of her face.

I'll do what she says for one night and not kill the man.. maybe I will. She would never know, since she's passed out drunk in my arms.

I push through the rest of the people until I get to the open doors of the club. I pull her dress down trying to cover up her legs a little before leaving. The bouncer looks at me and then nods his head. He looks at Elena in my arms and then gulps, is he scared of her? What did she say to him?

I shake my head and walk to the car parked outside that we drove here in. I wrap my hand around her waist securely and open the car door. I slide in with her in my arms and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Go" I tell the driver. "Where sir?" He asks. "Anywhere but home"

It's not very long but deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 179 16
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
319K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
41.1K 519 40
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL, FIRST PUBLISHED, STORYLINE! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Eyes on me. I want to see...
3.2K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...