ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 28)

78.1K 1.4K 871
By http_rossa

You can play the song if you like so it will fit ^

Follow their instagrams!

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

A study found that sex with animals, e.g chickens, pigs, horses can cause penile cancer.

Why the actual flying fuck would you want to have sex with an animal.
Who thinks that like "oO yEaH I'm GoIng To FuCk a ChiCken toDay"
Bro- no.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

This night could get interesting..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk out of the marble archway in the hotel and press the button to the private elevator. I wasn't kidding when I said Leo took this honeymoon to the next level. He bought the entire top floor of the hotel for as long as we wanted.

Perks of being wealthy I suppose.

The elevator door slides open, we walk inside with our hands still together. Every couple of minutes or so, I rub my thumb over the new wedding ring that adorned my finger.

The elevator door closes and the comfortable elevator music plays.

Why does this feel like the elevator scene from 50 shades of grey, except for the whole intimate part.

I shake my head getting rid of the thought and rub my thrums over my new ring again.

It's so perfect.

After what felt like hours the elevator door slides open and we walk out into hotel lobby. The polished marble flooring and cream white walls cover the bottom floor.  A large chandelier on each end of the room illuminating the lobby. 

We both walk down a small set of steps before passing the main reception. Leo gives a small nod to one of the workers behind the desk. The receptionist gulps and her eyes look away from Leo and turn to the computer I front of her, typing away.

A glass door is held open for us as we exit the hotel. A sleek black Audi R8 is parked in the curb seating our arrival. Leo steps before me opening the door for me, I take a seat inside and he moved in after me closing the car door behind him.

What if something goes wrong. What if I fuck it up and say something bad and then they want to kill me.

The clear nervousness is shown on my face. Leo's hand makes its way to my thigh giving it a small squeeze for reassurance. I give him a sheepish smile in return.

"Don't talk to any men tonight, they know your mine but will still try and do all sorts of things to you. Please be careful"

"I won't talk to anyone and I'll stay close to you. I promise" I lean over and peck his cheek.

~~~

The car comes to a stop telling us that we're finally here. Just from outside the car I can hear faint music coming from the club in front of us. Leo opens the door and steps out, I grab the ends of my dress holding it up and step out too. He hold his hand out for me, which I take and we slowly make our way to the club.

His arm makes its way around my waist pulling me to his side in a protective way. We walk up to the door of the club, bouncers surrounding each side of the club, two at the door letting intoxicated teenagers in when they please.

The bouncer takes one look at Leo and nods his head. His eyes moved over to me looking me up and down with a ugly smile.

Does he want to die?..

I look to my side watching Leo's face turn from calm to furious in a matter of seconds. "How much?" The bouncer asks nodding his head to me.

A scoff leaves my mouth. "What" Leo asks his hands turning into fists. "How much for the whore?"

Leo's hand moves to the belt of his pants slightly showing off the gun tucked into his pants. The bouncers face pales at the sight. I lick my lips before saying something, "you think I'm a whore?" I ask taking a small step forward. I grab his collar pulling him down my my height. "I'm only a whore for my husband right there" I whisper into his ear, my gaze moving to Leo who's eyes trailing me, trying to listen over over the bouncing music.

I let go of the bouncers collar, making him stumble back a little and put my hand out for Leo to grab so we can finally walk into this damn club.

Pounding music fills my ears, flashing lights spinning round the room making my head go dizzy.

Coal black leather booths on each side of the club and a glass circular stage in the middle, a shiny silver pole in the centre.

A strip club..

He brought be to a fucking strip club. I'm dressed up a little too much for a strip club don't you think?

If he can look at all of the women in little to no underwear and clothes then I should be able to look and talk to men. It's only fair.

I shake my head getting there mere thought out of my head. We continue waking past the booths until we reach a door. Leo opens in walking straight in giving the man at the door a small nod.

A huge puff of smoke hits my face as soon as I walk in the door. I wave my hand trying to fan away the smoke in my face, coughing, I see the same glass stage but much larger in the centre. Black leather sofas right in front of it. Deep blue and purple lights covering the room

They like to stick to the same theme jeez. At least 5 men all sit with a half naked woman on their lap and a cigarette in hand. The women giggling and twirling their hair in between their fingers while looking at the unbothered men.

"This is the vip room. Come on" he squeezes my hand telling me to move. We walk over to the couch and Leo slumps down in an empty seat. I gulp not knowing what to do.

God this is awkward.

Leo's hand snakes around my waist pulling me onto his lap. "You want a drink?" He asks. I nod. "Can just have a coke please" I don't want to get drunk. I'm a bad drunk, except i act all crazy and start acting out. Leo can't see that.

"Sure baby" he kisses my head. "Crystal" he shouts catching the attention of half the room. "Yes?" a woman walks up to us, batting her eyes lashes at Leo.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Get me a coke and a whiskey neat" he waves his hand and she walks away. By walking I mean unsuccessfully shaking her hips.

Not long after she comes back with a tray in her hand. Our drinks placed on top, she sets them down on the table in front of us purposely pushing her breasts up to get a glimmer of attention.

Leo shows her not an ounce of notice, his eyes are on me making her huff.

Desperate.

I pick up my glass of coke with my left hand making the rock on my finger clear to her. She glared daggers at me then moves to my hand, she legs out a small whine and rolls her eyes waking away. She looks over her shoulder one last time and I give her a smirk, squinting my eyes at her.

I swear if she fucking tries anything.

Leo moves placing a hand on my stomach as he reaches for his whiskey. He leans back pulling me into his chest and takes a small sip.

"I need to go talk to some people. Go to the bar and stay there. Don't leave" his voice comes out stern but with a hint if desperation. "I'll be ok don't worry" this man worries too much.

I'll be fine.

I think. I hope so anyway.

I swing my legs off Leo's lap and onto the floor. Leo pushes himself up from the sofa and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

I stand in my tiptoes and peck his cheek in return. With a small smile I walk out of the vip room and to where the bar is.

Sitting myself down on one of the stools a young man comes up to me. A kitchen towel in his hand while he cleans a glass. His blonde hair is tied back into a man bun. "What would you like darl?" He wipes the glass one more time before setting it down and picking another one up.

"Uh.. I'll have a sprite.." I should have at least one drink. Just one. "You know what, I'll take a margarita"

I deserve a drink. If Leo can go talk business then I can go and have a drink.
Not too many tho.. if I end up being too intoxicated to think and then end up dancing with a guy that won't be good. The guy will be dead within 24 hours.

"Comin right up" he continues to wipe the glass and turns around. I watch him as he grabs a margarita glass and a cocktail shaker. He pours way too little tequila for my liking but we will see how it goes. He grabs a bottle of what seems to be lime juice and pours some in the shaker. He grabs the margarita glass and dips the rim in honey and covers it with sugar. He places in down in front of me, I can't help but take a small lick at the sugar coated glass. He shakes up my drink and pours it into the margarita glass.

(AN: I don't know how to make a margarita don't judge me.)

"Thank you" I say and lift the drink up to my lips. "Ah one second.." I stop myself from taking a drink and wait for what he has to say. The blonde haired man spins back around and picks a slice of lime out from a chilled bowl with silver tongs. He pushes the lime down onto the glass and takes a step back with his arms out clearly admiring his new creation.

I let out a laugh and thank him again. I wait a little in case he stops me again, he doesn't so I catch on that he's finished. I take a small sip from the glass, loving the taste of sweetness that hit my tastebuds. The alcohol slowly burns my throat as I drink, a small cough leaves my lips from the sensation.

Imagine if I asked for more a tequila.

The small sour tang from the lime hits my lips. This is really good.

Not long after the entire margarita is finished, feeling slightly buzzed I call back over the bartender and order another of the same.

This is my last one.

My last drink of the night.

Maybe..

~~~

Two margaritas, one cocktail and one sex on the beach later, I'm feeling well.. amazing. All the worries about being nearly kidnapped or my father wanting to sell me again has completely and utterly disappeared from my mind.

I feel like I can breathe again without all the crushing weight on my back. "H-hey you blonde hottie! Can I have another sex on the beach" I stutter out, giggling at the man. "I think your had enough darl. I get off my shift in a few minutes let me drive you home" his worried face looks me over. "Ah-ah I don't think my hubby husband will like that" I point my finger at him making a stern face and scrunching my nose.

"Your married and your husband let you get this drunk?" He sighs. "Vell- no well he's out making business with his besties so it guess it's just me and you buttercup." I slap my hand on my forehead which makes me groan from the pounding in my head. "My shift ends now" he looks down at his watch. "Come on let me take you home" he comes out from behind the bar and discards of the apron tied around his waist and helps me off the bar stool.

I stumble into his arms, falling over my feet. The music that once didn't hurt my head was now turned up and started playing a different song.

Play the song now if you would like^

"Come onnn!" I grab the blonde mans arm who I still don't know the name of and drag him over to the crowd of people dancing under the blue and purple lights. I place his hands on either side of my waist as I shake my body to the music. I swing my hands over his shoulders letting the music absorb my body.

My feet start to hurt from all the dancing so I fling off my heels and they land somewhere. Not caring I continue dancing as people pull me by my waist into their backs as they grind on me. My intoxicated mind dances back, laughing and giggling when a new person starts dancing with me.

The music flowing through me, taking control of what I was doing. The flashing blue and purple lights become a dark red. I run my hands up and down my body, the alcohol pumping through me and I move back to the blonde bartender and giggle. Sweaty body's grinding against each other, hips moving, heat radiating from one person to the other causing slick sweat to glide down their skin. My ragged and short breaths from all the dancing.

I didn't quite care what happened if Leo found out I was dancing with this many guys. My heartbeat beating steadily with the music. The mans grip moves to my hips when I slowly shake them. His hands moves in sync with me not caring if he was too tired to continue.

Each move and grind makes me even more breathless. The desire in his dark eyes when his hands move lower and lower to my body. I pull his hands off my bum and push them away. "No touchy touchy. My scary husband wouldn't like that." "Whatever" his voice is hard to hear but I just barley over the music. My dress starts to stick to my skin from the sweat. My head falls back when the music slows, I close my eyes to the beat feeling my hair sway just as my body does.

My feet shuffle through the other moving feet when I'm pulled into a hard chest. A tight grip snakes it's way around my throat. I open my eyes in alert. Leo stands hovering over me, an angry face looks down on me. His other hand grips my wrist digging into my skin.

Oh fuckity fuck.

"And what do you think your doing bellissima?" He grits through his teeth. My old foggy mind becomes clear again at the situation. This is bad.. this is really bad.. bad for me and even worse for the blonde bartender. "L-Leo please don't- please don't kill him. The man is nice, he offered me a ride home.." I blurt out. Ugh I'm fucked. I want a pink casket when he kills me. "The man was nice was he?" He raises an eyebrow. My head starts to pound and I become dizzy in his grip. "Was" he whispers in my ear before my vision becomes blurred and I fall into Leo's arms. (Beautiful)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh fuckity fuck. That's my new word.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 50.9K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
200 13 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
42.1K 526 40
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL, FIRST PUBLISHED, STORYLINE! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Eyes on me. I want to see...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...