Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Greed Island

2.2K 83 114
By Lightdorus

First blood went to Yuji. He manages to land a devasting blow on Sukuna.

Sukuna: 'Damn! When did the brat get so strong?!' Sukuna thought to himself ss he was sent flying in the air.

Wanting to make the most of this, you immediately jump into the air and Chop Sukuna to the ground.

Kalluto: "They're so cool!" Kalluto said, shocking Shizuku.

Shizuku: "Kalluto, how'd you get out here?! Didn't Y/n tell you not to leave?" Shizuku asked.

Kalluto: "...Yeah, But it's fine, right? As long as I stay a safe distance away from the fight, then I'll be Okay." Kalluto retorted.

Nobara: "Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!" Nobara shouted.

Sukuna: 'Shit...! These kids aren't letting up!' Sukuna thought to himself, severally damage by the relentless onslaught of attacks.

Megumi: "Great Serpent!" Megumi shouted, summoning a serpent to Grab Sukuna.

Then, The serpent slams Sukuna into the ground. But, it doesn't let go. It holds Sukuna in place, doing all it can to not allow him to escape.

Y/n: "Dad!" You shouted, getting Satoru's attention.

Then, You make a finger gun motion toward Sukuna and prepare to use Black, wanting to wear him down over time.

Satoru, getting the idea, does the same.

S/Y: "Double Black!" You and Satoru shouted, managing to hit Sukuma with the poison.

Satoru: 'Good. Now, all we have to do is draw out this fight as long as possible.' Satoru thought to himself.

Sukuna: "YOU BRATS ARE ANNOYING!" Sukuna shouted as he broke free of the Serpent.

Sukuna then goes in to try and punch you, but... he misses. Sukuna's vision is worsening at a fast rate.

Sukuna: 'Shit! Is this poison?! But I have an immunity to poison, so why-?!' But his thoughts were cut off by you hitting him with a barrage of punches.

Sukuna: 'Dammit! I can barely see anything!' Sukuna thought to himself as he tried blocking your punches.

Because he was hit with Black twice, he's losing his senses at a quicker rate.

Sukuna then tries to use the Reverse Cursed technique, which ends up working and healing his Vision.

Sukuna then tries to hit you but was stopped by Infinity.

Then, he notices that his sense was worsening again.

Sukuna: 'Okay, so as long as I constantly heal myself, the poison won't affect me!' Sukuna thought to himself as he was hit by a dual punch by you and Satoru.

Sukuna: 'Fighting one Gojo was hard enough. But having to fight 2 of them, PLUS the three brats...' Sukuna thought to himself, not liking his chances of winning.

Sukuna then jumps away and activates his fire ability.

Y/n: 'Fire?' You thought to yourself confused.

Satoru, recognizing the ability and its devastating power, begins to sweat a bit.

Satoru: "GUYS! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Satoru shouted, making Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara dip outta there.

Then, Sukuna proceeds to release a devastating wave of fire.

Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi manage to get out of the way unscathed. And you and Satoru are fine due to Infinity.

But, it was a distraction. Sukuna, knowing that had no real counter to Infinity, decides to do this.

Sukuna: "Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine." Sukuna said, activating his Domain Expansion.

Y/n: "Well. There goes the Infinity advantage." You said while sighing in annoyance.

Satoru: "Dont worry, we'll be fine." Satoru said.

Then, You and Satoru proceed to charge at Sukuna on opposite sides. You and Satoru then try to land a blow on him, but he just blocks the both of you.

Sukuna: "How about this: One last fight. Just the two of You vs Me. The loser dies?" Sukuna asked.

Satoru: "That was always..."

Y/n: "THE PLAN!" You shouted as you and Satoru got out of his grip.

You then proceed to run back at Sukuna and try to hit him with a blow to the face but he just blocks it.

You then proceed to grab his arm and throw him Satoru. Satoru then kicks him back to you, and you kick him back to Satoru.

You and Satoru were essentially playing soccer with Sukuna.

Sukuna: 'Fighting while holding back the Poison is tough.' Sukuna thought to himself.

Then, Sukuna breaks out of the Combo by digging his hands into the ground. Sukuna then gets up, but before he could do anything, Satoru kicks him into the air.

While he's in the air, you and Satoru also jump in the air and Kick Sukuna in the back.

Sukuna then gets up and activates his fire ability, but you and Satoru cancel it out by Using Red.

Shizuku: "They're really beating him down..!" Shizuku said, watching the spectacle of a fight.

Kalluto: "Of course! Dad and Big Brother are the strongest! They never lose!" Kalluto said while smiling.

Shizuku: "They sure are." Shizuku said in agreeance.

We then see the three of you trying to catch your breath, a bit winded by fighting.

Sukuna: "Goddammit. Gojos are EXTREMELY annoying." Sukuna said through exhausted breaths.

Sukuna: 'Holding back the poison while keeping my Domain Expansion up sure is exhausting.' Sukuna thought to himself.

Y/n: "Hey dad." You said, getting his attention.

Then, you whisper something in his ear, Satoru then widens his eyes, a bit surprised that they didn't do that sooner.

Satoru: "Why didn't we do that sooner!" Satoru shouted, making Sukuna confused.

Sukuna: 'Huh? What are they planning...?' Sukuna asked himself.

Shizuku: "Oh? Looks like Y/n has an Idea." Shizuku said while paying close attention.

Y/n: "Dark Blue!" You shouted, making Sukuna fly toward you.

Sukuna: "Shit!" Sukuna shouted while trying to hold himself in place.

But, to no Avail. You managed to trap Sukuna in place, rendering him stuck and unable to move.

Sukuna: 'Urgh! I cant move!' Sukuna thought to himself while trying his hardest to break free.

Satoru then proceeds to charge up Solid Grey. Wanting to make absolutely sure Sukuna died from this, He made sure to use as much cursed energy as possible.

Satoru: 'This'll leave me extremely exhausted, but I wanna make sure.' Satoru thought to himself.

Satoru: "NOW!!" Satoru shouted, making you release Sukuna.

Then, the instant that Dark Blue was dispelled, Satoru fired Solid Grey at Sukuna.

He wanted to hit his hand, but his aim was a bit off, So he just ended making a massive gaping hole in his chest, killing Sukuna instantly.

Satoru: "Ugh... My aim was a bit off, but whatever. Sukuna should be dead now." Satoru said, absolutely exhausted.

Kalluto: "YOU DID IT!" Kalluto shouted while running toward the two of you.

Y/n: "Kalluto! Didn't I tell you to stay in the Prison realm?" You asked angrily.

Shizuku: "I told him that too. But he said that he'll be fine as long as he keeps his distance, which he ended up doing." Shizuku said.

Y/n: "Dammit. Whatever, just don't do that again." You said.

Kalluto: "Okay!" Kalluto answered.

Y/n: "Well... Now that he's gone, let's go eat. I am famished." You said while sighing.

Then, the three of you turn around and leave. But, the moment you do...

*THWACK!!*

Sukuna impaled Satoru and Kalluto with his arms, killing them instantly.

Sukuna: "Ha...Ha... Shouldn't have let your guard down...!" Sukuna said weakly while grinning.

Then, you punch him so hard that his head flies off his body, actually killing him.

Y/n: "No... NO!!" You shouted with teary eyes as their bodies hit the ground.

You then try healing them using white, but it wasn't working. They were dead and gone. No amount of healing could bring them back.

After trying to heal them with it not working, you just sit there, feeling the greatest amount of sadness and grief you've ever felt in your life.

Shizuku: "Y-Y/n...?" Shizuku said lightly, worried about how your gonna react.

Then, Shizuku suddenly was blown away.

Shizuku: "W-What just..?!"

Y/n: "DAD!!!! KALLUTO!!!!"

Then suddenly, the entire island started rumbling. Nearly everything nearby was being ripped apart.

-Cut to Netero-

We currently see Netero chilling at the Hunter Association's building, drinking coffee. Then suddenly, his coffee started floating in the air.

Netero: "Hmm? Wait..." Netero says.

He then remembers what happened when Satoru was angry, he permanently distorted the gravity of an entire island.

Netero: "WAIT!" Netero shouts.

He then looks outside his window, only to see that buildings were crumbling and collapsing and that people were running for their lives.

Netero: 'Dammit Y/n. Im gonna give you a good talking too once we meet again.' Netero thought to himself as he leaped out of the building, going to save people.

-Cut to an Unknown location-

We currently see your sister sitting in a small house. Until it started to shake and levitate in the air.

???: "Huh? What's going on?" She asked herself.

Then, she started swimming in the air toward her window and looked out of it.

Only to see a massive beam of light in the distance and the forest around her floating.

???: "Well... That ain't good." Your sister said to herself.

-Cut to an Unknown location-

We currently see Your mother in a hotel, watching a movie. Then, the power went out, and the furniture started to float.

???: "DAMMIT, EARTH! QUIT MESSING WITH MY MOVIE TIME!" She shouted while kicking her couch back to the ground.

-Cut to an unknown location-

We currently see Kurapika and Melody walking down the street. Until all of a sudden, Melody fell to the ground, clutching her head in pain.

Kurapika: "Melody! What's wrong? Are you okay?!" Kurapika asked concerned.

Melody: "Wha... What is this?! This heartbeat!" Melody said in a pained tone.

Kurapika: "Who's heartbeat?" Kurapika asked.

Melody: "I-I don't know...! Whoever it is... They're in an unbelievable amount of pain and sadness!" Melody responded.

Kurapika then looks off to see a massive beam of light.

Kurapika: "What the hell is going on?!" Kurapika shouted.

-Cut to an unknown location-

We currently see Leorio in a library, studying. Until the library started shaking. Not wanting to take any chances, Leorio immediately bolted out of there.

Then, the library collapsed.

Lerio: "What the hell? Is there an earthquake happening?" Leorio asked.

Random: "Look there!" A citizen said, making several people look toward where he was looking.

Leorio: "Is this... The end of the world??" Leorio asked.

-Cut back to Greed Island-

We currently see Gon and Killua shooting awake, feeling the Island rumbling.

Killua: "GON! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Killua shouted.

Bisky: "There's no time to explain! We need to get to Y/n!" Bisky shouted, grabbing them and running toward you.

Then, they arrive. Only to see you next to the dead bodies of Satoru and Kalluto, and Shizuku trying to get to you, but to no avail.

Shizuku: "Dammit! I can't get to him!" Shizuku shouted while being blown back, luckily getting caught by Bisky.

Bisky: "What happened?!" Bisky asked.

Shizuku: "Sukuna killed his parents, and Y/n got so angry that... THIS HAPPENED!" Shizuku shouted.

Killua: "Well... How do we calm him down?!" Killua asked.

Gon then grabs Killua's and Shizuku's hands and tries to walk toward you. But was being pushed back by infinity. Then, they were blown back.

Bisky: "If we don't figure out how to get to him... We're done for!" Bisky said.

Shizuku: "Dammit!" Shizuku shouted angrily.

Then, she walks toward you again. Only to be pushed back by Infinity once again.

But she didn't give up, no. She kept pushing forward. Shizuku was trying to hardest to get to you, Infinity be damned.

And after an immense amount of struggling, she finally breaks past Infinity and hugs you from behind you.

Shizuki: "Please Y/n... Please calm down..." Shizuku asked from the bottom of her heart.

Then, the destruction stopped. Everything that was in the air fell to the ground. The rumbling stopped, everything stopped.

Gon: "Is... Is he okay?" Gon asked.

Then, you fell forward. But Shizuku caught you and carried you bridal style.

Shizuku: "He passed out." Shizuku said.

Bisky: "Let's get him to a house or something. I'll-" But as she was about to offer to take care of him, Shizuku cuts her off.

Shizuku: "No. It's my responsibility. You three go back to what you were doing." Shizuku said sternly.

Bisky: "Alright then..." Bisky said while sighing.

Gon: "No! We're his friends! I wanna help too!" Gon said.

Shizuku then glares at him.

Shizuku: "Gon. YOU will continue to do what you were doing, and I'll help Y/n, got it?" Shizuku asked coldly, making him quickly nod.

Shizuku then picks out the Prison realm and begins to walk away. But was interrupted by Yuji and the Gang.

Nobara: "Hey! What the hell happened?" Nobara asked.

Then, she sees Satoru's body.

Nobara: "N-No..." Nobara said, falling to her knees.

Megumi: "Hey, Shizuk-" He then sees that Shizuku wasn't there anymore.

Yuji: "We should give them a proper burial." Yuji said.

Megumi: "...Yeah." Megumi said while looking away.

-Cut to an Unknown Location-

We currently see Shizuku running through a forest. Then, she stumbles upon a house.

Shizuku: 'Sorry to whoever lives there, but Im gonna borrow this place for a while.' Shizuku thought to herself.

She then kicks the door open, seeing that the house was almost perfectly fine.

Shizuku: "Perfect." Shizuku says.

She then goes up the stairs, resulting in her finding the bedroom.

She then lays you down on the bed, and then begins to think to herself.

Shizuku: 'Why... Why did this have to happen?' Shizuku thought to herself while tearing up.

Shizuku then crawls in bed and lays down on top of you.

Shizuku: 'Hopefully... This'll all be Okay.' Shizuku thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

This day... Was undoubtedly the worst day of your life.

Satoru Gojo. And Kalluto Gojo. May you Rest in Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
373K 10.5K 35
"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
351 22 7
"hmmm, and what will i be getting out of this?" he was messing with you. you knew there wasn't much he would want from you anyways, his family was al...
12.3K 427 19
After a premature death, you find yourself reborn into a world oddly similar to your favourite manga. Luckily for you, you know of events yet to unfo...