Young Hero

נכתב על ידי ThePurpleOne9

Being a rookie in any field has its challenges, but being a Pro Hero brings its own kind of challenges. And w... עוד

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Author Note
Forty-two
Forty-three
Taking Pride
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
🎃HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six

Nine

29 2 0
נכתב על ידי ThePurpleOne9

Facts

Few days after the Finals

Shit is my main thought as I try to find a place to rest at least for a couple minutes as I hold my side that is all nice and bloodied up. I would call up Hawks or Rumi but they are at a hero dinner that I did not want to go to, Yuki is with Kenma and I don't want him to see me with this bad of a injury.

I reach a house and hide just on the other side of the gate hoping the villain doesn't see me. I don't want to risk the homeowners' well being this late at night. I try to steady my breathing enough to hear if someone comes over in search for me. I don't hear anything, I sure hope I didn't leave a blood trail. I relax a bit after ten or so minutes, closing my eyes just for a breather before I go to a find a hospital. 

I don't know how long I was sitting there, but it was long enough to get noticed and for someone to come outside. "What the hell are you doing here Beanie Bitch?" I eyes fly open, at first tense then I relax seeing my boyfriend. "Playing a very dangerous game of Hide 'n' Go Seek." I reply with a bit of a forced smile. It's already dark so I don't think he can see my bloody hand on my side. I swear I can see his eye roll, "Get up, you're coming inside." Bakugo says. "Help me up then." I say, not arguing. Too tired to, I raise my free hand which he takes and pulls me up with. "Thanks." I say, him not letting go of my hand; I'm not giving two shits right now.

We get into the house and I take off my shoes, sitting on the step. Man that was a bit strenuous with the shape I am in. The light flicks on, blinding me a bit at the sudden brightness. "What the hell happened Azula?" Bakugo says, "I told you, I was playing a fucking dangerous game of Hide 'n' Go Seek that was originally a game of Cops and Robbers." I groan the fact that it's on my right side makes it a bit harder to cover in ice due to my quirk, yippee! "God Damnit! You need to be more careful Azula." he yells me: "Yeah yeah." I say, slipping my free arm out of my sleeve but kinda failing "Help me get this off."

And surprisingly, Bakugo does "You need to go to a damn hospital."

"I will I will." I tell him as I rummage into one of my pockets for my first-aid kit, once I found it I get it out as I try very hard to ignore the damn pain. "What the hell are you doing?" my loving boyfriend asks, "Stopping the bleeding dumbass." I move my hand away from the cut to look at it. The cut doesn't look too long, maybe a couple centimeters or so, but it's probably deeper that it is wide. "Hand me the gauze." I say, holding my clean hand out a new replace my bloody one. The gauze is handed to me and I swap my hand out for the gauze, holding it on as I take a deep breath or two mainly due to pain; fucking villain. I better not have been Toga.

"You are an idiot." Bakugo says getting the ace bandages. "Well I'm your idiot so deal with it." I eye roll "Just help me wrap this up."

"Don't you need to go to the hospital?" Bakugo asks, I give a shrug "The only good I'd get out of it is some morphine for the pain." The simple truth. The blonde gives me a Seriously? look before helping me  wrap up my stomach. Which hurt a lot thanks for asking.

"Are you going to be okay?" I am asked, I give a nod "Yeah, I should be." I relax a little, trying not to focus on the now duller, but still above a five after the Ibuprofen, pain. An arm goes around my shoulder, pulling me closer to Bakugo as I feel him lightly kiss the top of my head "Let's get you cleaned up, you look like you fucking killed someone."

"It's not thatch blood." I yawn slightly.

A la mañana 

"Turn off your damn alarm." Bakugo groans over the call of a Kokoro. I painfully sit up and answer my phone, "What?" I just woke up okay?

"Good morning to you too Princess," Hawks says "Rumi was wondering if ya wanna meet up at Azi's then go shopping."

"What time?"

"Noon."

"Kk, see ya." I hang up and check for the current time, 0922. I got a couple hours, "What the hell was that about?" Bakugo asks. "My besties from work are wanting to hang out" I yawn, stretching a bit as I remember something "Oh, how did the finals go?"

"Fine." the boy says getting up, something is in his mind. "Something up?" I ask as I tile my head a little. "It's nothing damnit." he growls, "Bet." I respond standing up.

"You really want to know?" he asks, looking at me. I give a nod, he gives a slight grunt before "I had to fucking work with stupid Deku."

"Deku?" I ask, he's meaning Midoriya right? "The kid who broke his bones against Icyhot."

I him and nod my head "What's wrong with that?"

"ehe? It's Deku! And he had the fucking nerve to order me around a d then forced a retreat when we could've taken All Might down!" my dear boyfriend rant. "Not with that damn attitude." yup, I said it. "What the hell do you mean by that?" he growls.

"Easy, you're too cocky." I state "What if it was the real world? Some cocky is fine to get the villain piss enough to get 'em to mess up, but being too cocky to the point that you don't admit that you've met your match and not ask for help is what get heroes killed part of the time." run my fingers through my hair "Stubbornness is one thing, cockiness is another. I'd say you better start getting use to working with people you don't like."

"You're joking."

"Nope."

Later

"Hi guys." I smile at my friends who were waiting at our (mainly my) table. Is it strange that I'm the youngest one of the group but yet the tallest?

"Azula!" Hawks grins before getting up and giving me a hug, which normally would be fine but that damn stab wound. "Careful!" I exclaim "I got stabbed last night." 

"Azula!" my male bestie gives a dramatic gasp "Why didn't you call one of us?"

"Stop playing the over dramatic-rooster Dad, Hawks." Rumi eye rolls "You know very well that Azula is the name of a Fire Nation Princess not a Disney one."

"Thank you." I laugh "Doesn't mean I can't treat her as one." Hawks counters before sticking his tongue out.

Yuki comes over with our food once I was sitting down next to Rumi. "So how was the dinner?" I ask as I eat my brunch of Soba.

"It was fun." the blonde smiles, "Wasn't your table full of Todorokis?" the rabbit asks knowingly. "Shsh!" Hawks press a feather to Rumi's lips "She doesn't need to know that."

"Bitch." Rumi laughs, now causing me to waste some of my precious Soba as it spews out due to laughter, hurting my side but I don't give a shit.

We finish eating, not without a lot of laughing, and decide to head over to Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. "So are we going to do the usual Who get recognized first?" Hawks asks, the game is in the title, who ever gets recognized last or not at all wins, I am always the winner. "Let's do this." Mirko smirks as we walk in. As soon as we are in, Hawks quite literally dragged Rumi and I into a clothing store. I swear Hawks is the only girl among us.

"What the fuck dude?!" I laugh, "We are getting you some new clothes." he chirps before promptly before running into some hovering clothes.

Correction, it was a person; "I am so sorry!" Hawks exclaims, getting up then helping the person up. "It's all good!" they say, I think it's a girl? With her is a guy with a tail, a man with all white hair and a short Endeavor. Natsuo and Toya, since when did he loose his scars and went back to his red hair? My eldest brother looking more surprised than anything but gets more so, Natsuo joining him, when I put a finger to my lips and wink.

"Come on you two." Hawks says, dragging us once again "Fucking dumbass!" I grumble "I don't need new clothes!" but the bird still starts looking at a rack and ignoring me "Gurl, you always wear the same outfit everyday." Rumi says, standing off to the side. "Doesn't mean I have none! I just prefer comfort over my looks." I swear I can hear my brothers snickering nearby.

"How you can do that beats me." Hawks grabs a couple shirts as I shrug "Maybe because you preen enough for the three of us."

"Facts." Rumi remarks as one of his feathers thwack me outside the head. "Also Toya and Natsuo, you come over here." Hawks says, not even looking over at them.

"Damn those feather."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.2K 45 25
[reader] or Kali - Being the "Daughter" Of All For One being tortured and trained defeat All Might part of her life. She finally runs away successful...
Away נכתב על ידי Khole Ali

ספרות חובבים

175 0 61
Everyone wanted to be a hero when they are kids, same with Azula. But what if after she got expelled at the age of 10 she couldn't go to another Elem...
80.4K 2K 60
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
140 0 34
I've been engaged since birth. I'm met him before but I was three, so don't remember. Now I'm being sent to the same school as him. This will good...