When You Saved Me

By AllieRosenthal

Callie has always lived in the darkness, men coming and using her at their will. She thought that this was al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
*Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

*Chapter 53

1.1K 27 4
By AllieRosenthal

*Smut warning*
I don't usually put these in but this whole chapter is smutty so... But let's be real.... by now ya'll know I'm crass as fuck (but maybe in a tasteful way? LOL) so let's not have
anymore of these 😂

Steve P.O.V

I get to my door and pause my hand over the handle, behind this door is a woman, waiting for me. There are condoms in my pocket. I've never been so simultaneously excited and nervous. Teeth gritted, I swing the door open.

Maria is sitting on the edge of my bed, completely naked, and I am floored. "Steve, finally." Her legs are spread slightly and I can see the soft pink folds peeking out and I find myself unable to pull my eyes away. My breathing is heavy and my whole body starts to tingle.

"I, uh, hi," I stammer finally looking up at her face, and I find her smirking as she stands. Her eyes graze down my body, lingering at my nether region where my jeans are doing nothing to hide my arousal. Her tongue darts out over her lips and I have a sudden desperation to know what it would feel like to be in her mouth, to have that tongue exploring my sensitive areas.

I look at the goose bumps forming on her skin and I slide my eyes over her small, perky breasts. Her nipples are firm, aroused by the cold. She notices me looking and brings her hand up to fondle one. I'm overwhelmed, like I could cum just from watching her.

"Here," she grabs my hand and presses it to her breast and my stomach flips, I've never touched one before. I can feel her stiff bud, firm against my palm.

I feel like I'm going to split my jeans. I'm so hard it's uncomfortable and it's all I can do to keep from shoving my hand down my pants. I squirm uncomfortably, rubbing my free palm over my bulge and she grins tipping her chin up to mine.

"Do you want me to touch you?" She whispers and I slowly nod so she kisses me, slow and intimate. Her hand pushes against my hard on, teasing me through the fabric.

The groan it emits is embarrassingly loud. Heat rushes to my groin, and it occurs to me that I might not make it. I gulp, and push my hips forward into her hand. "Please." I beg, rubbing myself against her palm.

She tsks me but there is a playful smile on her lips so I know she's enjoying my desperation.

"Steve, pinch my nipples," she purrs, taking my fingers and doing the motion for me.

I feel that familiar sensation and curse myself. At this rate she won't even get me out of my pants. She wraps her hand around me, as best she can through the denim, and begins stroking my length. "Maria, I'm going to..."

"Yes, Captain?" The way she whispers my ranking is so sultry it sends my head spinning. She slips her hand down the front of my jeans and squeezes my erection through the boxers.

"Oh my god!" I groan, my testicles seizing as I cum hard into my pants, convulsing so violently I have to grab her shoulder for support.

"Oh!" Maria steps back, her eyes wide in surprise as she looks between me and her damp palm.

I look down at my sopping pants, my euphoria disappearing and I realize what's just happened. I just ruined everything. My breath starts quickening as I try to swallow down the fresh lump in my throat. "I'm sorry," I whisper, before turning and running from the room.

"No, Steve, it's okay!" I hear her call but I don't stop, instead I run headfirst into Thor's bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

Thor jumps up in bed, looking around like he's expecting to see a fire but his eyes land on me instead. He tilts his head at me in confusion. "You okay? What happened?"

"I, I need a change of clothes," I stutter out, my face hot in humiliation.

He sighs, climbing out of bed to find me some boxers and sweatpants. "It happens, just go back in and say sorry and try again in like an hour."

I shake my head, a sob breaking out. "No, Thor please, I can't."

"Steve she's waiting for you..." he looks uncomfortably at the door.

"Please, I'm so embarrassed. I'm not ready for this." I'm terrified that he's going to force me to go back to my room, like how Tony made me apologize this afternoon. I can't stomach the thought of it.

He looks at me and his resolve softens. "Fine, I'll go tell her," he sighs, handing me the change of clothes. "Go clean up in the bathroom."

I nod and go into his washroom, digging through the cupboard until I find a washcloth. I slip my pants and boxers down, my still slightly erect penis now coated in drying, crusty semen. I start washing up, pausing when I hear Thor knocking at my bedroom door.

"Hey, Maria it's Thor. Sorry he's not coming back. He's really embarrassed." It goes quiet as I imagine he is listening to her respond. "Yeah, I know. He's just sort of shy. He's never done it before. Next time though I'm sure..."

I groan, now she knows I'm a virgin. It serves me right for having him do my dirty work. I pull his clothes on, then sit on the unused side of the bed, resting against the headboard. I'll probably go sleep in Callie's room once I'm sure I won't run into Maria, though I don't know if I can handle sleeping in her bed without her.

Thor comes back and lays down on his side. "I told her, are you happy?"

"Thank you," I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Are you sleeping in here then?" He laughs, patting my leg.

"Could I?"

"Why not," he shrugs with a yawn and rolls over.

I slide under the covers and face away so he can't see me blushing. "Hey, thank you. You really helped me today." I tell him, thinking of the way he was there this afternoon and then again this evening.

"No problem, little brother." He murmurs into his pillow and I find myself smiling like an idiot.

"I like that," I say softly, thinking of my friend who was like a brother to me, who I'll never see again. "Do you have a brother?"

"I do, you remember him. Tall, long black hair, manic, power hungry." He chuckles.

"Oh, that's right," I laugh.

"You're a much better little brother, he's always trying to kill me." He yawns through this sentence, letting me know he's done talking.

I tell him goodnight but he's already snoring.

Tony P.O.V

The three girls and I stumble from the bar and into the back of the limo.

"Where to Mr Stark?" Happy asks, always professional when I have company.

"Just home Hap," I slur.

"Wow, I love the ride Stark," the girl who'd said hi to me initially purrs. Their names all end in 'ie' sounds, so I couldn't be bothered to remember them.

"I can't wait to ride Stark!" The woman who'd been sitting on Cap's lap presses her hand firmly over my growing erection.

I grin at her. "I'm looking forward to it," I growl, and mean it. I've always had a healthy appetite for sex and this dry spell has been hell.

"Maybe we could play with him until we get there," the third woman says.

"Maybe we could play with you until we get there," the first woman says, pulling the girl's top down so her breasts tumble out. She begins to suck on them and I watch gleefully.

"He likes it," the brunette holding me coos, running her fingertips over the firm lump in my pants.

"What's your name again?" I ask her, pulling my eyes away from the girl moaning to my left.

"Lizzie," she gives me a devilish smile.

"And what are your friends' names?"

"Molly and Tammy." She points them out, the girl with her tits out the latter.

"Okay, L, M and T." I wink at her and run my hand up her bare thigh. My fingertips brush against her panties and they're met with damp fabric. "Oh, you're already wet for me," I whisper, running my finger down her slit.

She moans so I kneel on the floor in front of her, pulling her forward so she's on the edge of the seat.

I begin to tease her with my tongue, tasting her through the fabric and she gasps. I hear equally provocative sounds coming from behind me, but I'm so enthralled in what's before me that I can't be bothered to look. I slowly push aside her panties to reveal her swollen pussy. The sight of it makes me whimper with longing. I push my tongue over her bundle of nerves, expertly flicking and sucking it. At the same time, I slip my index finger into her, pulling it in and out delicately.

"Tony, oh my god!" She gasps, lurching her hips up, pushing her pussy into my face.

"You're a needy one aren't you?" I murmur against her, wrapping my forearm over her hips to pin her to the seat. I slip my tongue down and inside her, tasting her juices with an erogenous moan.

She's squirming and screaming my name as she digs her fingers into my hair. Suddenly she shudders and cries out as she hits her climax. I lap up her juices and grin up at her.

She's panting as she smiles at me through heavily lidded eyes. "Your turn?"

I sit back up and nod. Happy clears his throat, reminding me of his presence, making me feel reminiscent of days before Pepper.

"We're here Mr Stark." He sounds blatantly uncomfortable, or aroused, I'm not sure which.

"Right, come on ladies," I say, tripping on my way out of the cab and landing in a heap on the grass, howling with laughter.

"Oh my god Tony," the women laugh, stumbling around me, holding on to each other to keep from falling.

They pull me to my feet and we proceed to stumble into the house. "Sssssh, we can't wake the baby!" I whisper yell at the girls who are giggling behind me. "Oh fuck, I forgot! She's being babysat tonight!" I holler gleefully, and then clamp a hand over my mouth as I remember that there are other people in the house.

"Okay, here's my room," I whisper, swinging the door open and we all tromp in. I run and spread my arms, falling backwards onto the bed with a laugh.

Molly skips up to me with a giggle and unbuttons my pants, pulling them with a jerk down to my ankles.

"Oh!" I gasp.

She responds by grinning at me and sliding my boxers down. Her tongue runs up my full length, beginning where my shaft meets my balls.

Tammy strides over and straddles my stomach as she bends over to kiss me. I reach my hand down between her legs, slipping her panties aside and curl my finger into her. She grinds her clit against my palm, mewing with delight.

Just then I feel the head of my penis being enveloped and sucked aggressively, I groan and buck my hips. "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Oh we don't want that," she whispers, pulling her friend off of me, she straddles over my mouth so I can eat her out which I begin doing with gusto.

"Molly, I was close!" Tammy whines.

"Come here baby," Lizzie shifts Tammy down so she's laying beside me and spreads her legs wide, burying her face between them.

The room is filled with the sounds of the two women moaning. Soon the girl squatting over me hits her orgasm, her juices gushing into my mouth. She slides off and presses her lips to mine, tasting herself. I can hear Tammy whimpering, coming close to her climax and I groan into Molly's mouth.

I pull away. "Okay, it needs to be mine turn now!" My dick is hot and throbbing. Now that all the ladies have hit their climax, I'm desperate for my chance.

Lizzie pushes Molly aside and climbs up on top of me. She slips a condom down my length and then slowly lowers herself onto me.

"Oh my god Tony, your cock feels so good!"

I just nod, my brain is already slipping into a state of bliss. This is the first time I've had sex in months. I'm having to control myself from flipping her over and pounding into her. Instead I grab her ass with my hands and moan, "fuck, just fuck me! You feel so good!"

She's starts riding me hard. I reach my hand up to play with her nipple. She begins rubbing herself in small tight circles until she climaxes for the second time that evening, her legs seizing and shuddering around me.

The sensation of her walls clenching around my cock and the erotic cries coming from her lips have me chasing my finish and my legs are soon spasming as I fill my condom in hot, spurts.

I take a minute to catch my breath before rolling off the bed and putting the used rubber in the waste basket. I turn back to the bed to find the women all cuddled up together, arms outstretched for me so I grin and launch myself back into the bed and snuggling into the heap of naked women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...