Stories from Other Writers

By TheBlac11406426

Please Know that These are Not My Stories. I found them in Tumblr. The Writers will be Credited in the Descri... More

!⚠️Author's Note⚠️!
Ladybug : A Young Avenger
Marinette : Iron Man's Minion
Marinette : Iron Man's Minion : Rising
Marinette : Adventure at the Camp-HalfBlood
Marinette VS Santa
Marinette VS Santa : The Final Round
The Fast and Furious Times Of Marinette
Tattered Remains of Broken Dreams (Yours, not Mine)
Raise Yourselves Up (We're Done)
Rate This (Trust Is Hard To Come By)
Oh, Lady Luck! (How I Miss You so!!)
Wolves don't Party with Sheep
Spider VS Bird
How About... No!
Marinette's Family Court Circus
Marinette's Family Court Reveal
The Inspector
Only You, Marinette.. Only You
First Impressions
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Author's Note)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Selena/ Ivy/ Harley)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Riddler/ Penguin/ Boutique)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Two-Face/ Scarecrow)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Mad Hatter/ Baby Doll)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Girls Night Out)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Calendar Girl/ Lex Luthor)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Deadshot/ Talia Al Ghul)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Zatanna)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (The Devil)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (The City of Angels)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Killer Croc/ Red Hood)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (John Constantine)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Mari and Mar'i)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Cat's Meow)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Talia's Tea Time)
The Never-Ending Cycle of First Dates
The Never-Ending Cycle of Proposals (Sequel)
Tim Is Like A Genius Or Something..
A Kidnapping Date
Family Dinner
Family Game Night
Love, Right?
Uhm.. Surprise?
A Moment Too Late
In the Nick of Time
Daughter of Hecate
Lila makes The Hulk mad..
Project Widow Soldier
Hogwarts AU - (Part 1)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 2)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 3)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 4)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 5)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 6)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 7)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 8)
Her Little Robins
Her Little Robins - [Tim's Addition]
Marinette with a Constant Hickey - Headcanon
"How to Calm Down an Angry Damien" by Tim Drake
Slightly Cinderella
Titus Helps
Finally, a Date
Dinner at Wayne Manor
An Angel and her Demon
Birds, Bugs, and Ballroom Dancing
Warmth
Bedtime Stories
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 1
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 2
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 3
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 4
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 5
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 6
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 7
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 8
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 9
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 10
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 11
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 12
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 13
Clumsy Wounds
Clumsy Bruises
Clumsy Muscle Strains
Clumsy Dislocations
African Adventure
Heroine Fashionista
Hidden Fashion Strings
The Fashionable Heroes
Rock N' Roll Super Fashion
Nice People deserve Forgiveness
Coffee Shop AU - (Daminette December Day 20)
Holiday Cards are not more important than a Family Dinner
Set up Photography
Meet the pets
Winter Wonder surprises over a Cocoa

Marinette VS Santa : The Rematch

5.4K 143 46
By TheBlac11406426

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

As you already know..

This is Suggested by NiniBat19990.

This is a Roynette Story.

Now Back to the Story..

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/189052579227/marinette-vs-santa-the-rematch

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When the news broke that billionaire Bruce Wayne's daughter Marinette was dating the Roy, the son of billionaire Oliver Queen, it was like the world paused.

It was bigger than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Bigger than the royal wedding; both of them.

Bigger than the twilight love affair.

The Angel Marinette, the newfound princess of Gotham, dating the wayward Bad boy Roy, the prince of Star City.

Roy was handsome, really smart, funny, had a kickass attitude, played guitar and soccer, and loved animals; at least that's what Jason told her Because Marinette had never met the guy.

People were betting on when they'd get married, have kids, what they'd name them...

And Marinette doesn't even know the guy. I never had a single conversation with him.

Now Jason wanted her to... What?

"Come on!" Jason begged. "Just let him take you to the ball."

Marinette sat at her desk, with arms cross, glaring furiously at her brother, as she contemplated murder. "No."

Jason tossed his hands up in the air, "He's really great. You'd like him."

"I don't care if reveals he's actually Tom Holland ala Hannah Montana style," Marinette growled. "No."

"He's in a bind," Jason pleaded with his sister, giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes, he could muster. "His dad's been giving him a lot of grief lately about him going to college and taking over the company one day and the bad press he's been getting. Once Roy said he was taking Wayne's princess to the ball, it stopped."

"Why did he even say it?" Marinette yelled.

"He's a moron!" Jason yelled back. "But he's my best friend. He's rich. He's handsome. He comes from a great family. He's strong. Gotta nice bad boy thing going on. A motorcycle. Sorta mysterious. How could you not want to date him?"

Marinette chuckled, "Maybe because I'm starting to think you might be." She eyed him. "If this you two using me as a beard or whatever, cool. But Bruce Wayne and Oliver queen both been seen with Male lovers, I don't think they'd mind..."

Jason glared at her, "I'm not dating Roy. Redheaded dudes are a little creepy."

"Are they now?" Yeah, Marinette thought, really selling.

Jason pinched his nose, "Didn't you ever wanna be Cinderella? Go to the ball with the Prince? Roy is that prince. The only one above him would be an actual prince. I thought all little girls did? Can you do it, please? For me?"

That's when Marinette remembered the first time she saw Disney's Cinderella. She had been six. It was Christmas. She had fallen instantly in love with the movie, the dress, the songs, the prince so much so that she talked about being Cinderella to her parents. Her dad just laughed and told her to write Santa. Ask him to make you Cinderella.

And so six-year-old Marinette did.

And now nearly ten years later, staring at her brother, she now knew... Santa had a hit list. It was the only explanation. Santa was gunning for her. Seeing what it took to break her. Finally, get her on the naughty list. Be careful what you wish for after all.

"I want to meet him," Marinette said slowly with a defeated sigh.

"Yes!" Jason cheered. "I know the Cinderella thing would work."

Marinette glared, "You know I know at actual prince right? Prince Ali."

"No! Wait! We can talk about this!"

"Kidding."

"Thank god," Jason sighed in relief. "Oh, you can't tell Bruce its fake."

Marinette closed her, counted to ten, and stopped herself from screaming the only thing on her mind: FUCK SANTA.

The Tsurugi house had been tense since Kagami returned from school. Her grandparents had expressed their approval of her befriend Wayne's youngest daughter. Kagami's mother had been pleased that they would be receiving an invitation to the Wayne New Year's ball.

They had been waiting all day for the invite to come. Both mother and daughter anxiously doing all they could to avoid waiting by the door.

When the doorbell rang, Kagami had to force herself not to run for it.

Discipline, she thought, control.

Her mother's assistant announced, "Miss Wayne is here, Lady Kagami."

Yes, she was. Marinette Dupain-Cheng-Wayne curtsied gracefully, "Mrs. Tsurugi. Kagami. I hope you are well this evening."

Light, polite, took place after that. Her mother almost smiled in approval at Marinette.

When Marinette finally handed the invitation over, "I do hope you can attend," She said. "I apologize for the short notice."

Mrs. Tsurugi bowed. "It would be an honor to attend."

"We look forward to it," Kagami added.

"I... admit I have always wanted to go the Wayne's Ball," The older woman admitted the barest hint of a smile on her face. "One thing off my Christmas list, I suppose."

At this, Marinette beamed, a vindictive pleasure coursed through. Yes, she wanted to his, Kiss my ass, Santa.

Going to Chloe's was... interesting for Marinette. She hadn' t even had the chance to knock on the penthouse door before Chloe had ripped it opened.

"Mama," She called. "Marinette's here."

That was all the signal needed, for Audrey Bourguis to throw opened both doors of her office, "Ahh Marinette. How lovely to see you, darling."

If Marinette had been a little meaner, she would have admitted that the scene was felt oddly similar to what it was like to see the stepsisters in Cinderella get the invitations to the ball. Chloe had been her bully, and she hadn't changed all that much.

"Thank you for having me," Marinette said easily. She presented the invitation. "I hope you can go," She told Chloe and her mother honestly. "I could use more friends there."

Chloe's eyes softened despite the look of the annoyance on her face, "Of course we're going."

"Agreed," Audrey said. "Everyone who is anyone is going. And we are most definitely anyone. The question is what are we wearing? Classic ball gown. Or a modern princess. What are you wearing? Everyone wants to know."

"Roy Queen on her arm," Chloe giggled.

Audrey smiled, her first real smile of the day, "Now that is quite the handsome accessory, bravo."

They discussed fashion choices and who is supposed to be wearing who. All while Marinette dodged every attempt from Audrey to design her dress for the ball. And the older woman had been determined.

It was a harrowing experience. If Chloe hadn't been her new best friend, Marinette would've given in to the desire to rip back the invite and tear it shreds.

As she was living, Audrey said, "I was always dreamed about it; the Wayne New Years' ball," It was said with a lovingness and dreamy voice that neither Chloe or Marinette had ever heard her use before. "When I was a little girl, I would watch every year and just dream about it. I envied and critiqued over dresses. When I was really little, I used to ask Santa to go every year. I'd even design my own dress; every year. Its why I got into fashion. I was a little girl who dreamed about her own ball gown."

Marinette would leave the penthouse, walk outside where her driver waited, and before she got into the car, she stared at the Christmas decorations. At the robotic Santa waving, and whisper lowly, "We'll call this a tie."

But the fight wasn't over.

Luka had no idea what to do with the invitation. Neither did his mother. Sure, they had heard about the Wayne ball but Juleka had Rose whispering in her ear so she made sure that her brother accepted.

"This is a favor to me," Marinette pleaded. "Father will pay for the trip, for the expenses. Luka is my friend, and I would like him there. With you all of course."

Juleka begged her mother, "Please! Rose said this a once in a lifetime experience."

Luka eyed his sister but shrugged, "I'm in. What are friends for? He is your brother Tim single?"

What did you just say to me, punk? Marinette nearly snapped. She knew, of course, that Luka always had a celebrity crush on Tim Drake-Wayne. He even put jokingly put a kiss under the mistletoe with Tim Drake on his shopping list. But it was different now that Tim was her brother. Marinette needed her friends on her side; her family was insane. And she swore if Luka spent the entire Ball mooning over Tim, she was going to fly to the North Pole and shove her foot right up Santa's...

"I won't know anyone," Anarka finally said interrupting Marinette's thought. "It'll be all boring people listening to classical music."

"Oh!" Marinette straightened up. "Jagged Stone will be there," She said brightly.

The glare she got from Luka's mother could've been weaponized.

Marinette left their house feeling a bit shook.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" She heard and saw Santa impersonator walking on the street.

Marinette's eyes narrowed. A less person would've just taken him out, she knew. But Paparazzi was everywhere, and for once that was the only thing stopping her. Not being nice or polite.

No, Marinette raged inwardly, that time was over.

Instead, she shot him a glare, "Score one for you."

The next day at school was even worse than the day before... Paparazzi wise.

"Marinette! Marinetti," A lady from seventeen magazines yelled. "What was your first date like with Roy? Was it Romanic? Did you kiss him? Is he a good kisser?"

Marinette ignored them all as her father walked her into school again; this time with Tim and Cassandra.

"Bruce! What do you think of your daughter dating someone two years older than her?" Bruce stiffened.

"How long have you been dating the Queen heir?"

"Have you had sex yet?"

"What is he wearing the ball?"

The questions went on and on.

Marinette got to class and all but collapsed in her seat with a huff. This was too much. Her papa had assured her it would calm down soon.

"It will get better," Kagami assured.

Chloe patted her back comfortingly, "Paparazzi are so invasive."

Alix snorted, "What do you know about it."

"Her mother is Style Queen," Marinette answered before Chloe could. "One of the leading faces in fashion today; she can make or break a designer; start trends and end them. Everyone knows her name. Her face. She is the Devil's Wears Prada: Miranda Presley of our world. Chloe was born with paparazzi wanting to know if her diaper was designer."

Her classmates were shocked at her defense of the blonde.

"And for the record," Chloe said sounding pleased. "They were."

"What's it like dating Roy Queen," Rose asked excitedly, ignoring the tenseness of the room like she was always doing. "He's so dreamy. Did you know I have him on my bedroom wall?"

Yes, Marinette did know. She helped decorate.

"Like a dream come true," Marinette said with a forced smile.

Because like the most dreams, some crazy person made it up, She thought. Jason. Jason made it up.

"Do you think you'll get married," Mylene asked giving heart eyes to Ivan who blushed.

Marinette was about to answer when she noticed Alya's phone was out, and she looked way to interested what Marinette was saying.

"I didn't give permission for an interview," She said. "Or for permission to have my conversation recorded as is required by law."

"You never minded before," Alya pointed out. "This could be huge for my blog."

Marinette rolled her eyes, "No one knew I was a Wayne before. I have to be careful now."

"Someone who knows you should give an inside scoop," The glasses-wearing girl said. "Let people know what you're really like, what you're really thinking. We can do an interview right now!"

"Class is about to start," Chloe sneered.

Kagami glared, "Delete it or hear from our lawyers."

Adrien stood up, "Don't you think you're being a bit harsh." Some of the other students nodded. "She doesn't mean it harm."

"I don't care what she meant," Marinette snapped. "I will not have private conversations on display for the world to hear. It's an invasion." She told him and looked back at her once best friend. "Delete the recording from your phone."

Alya crossed her arms, a petulant look appeared on her face, "I already posted it on my blog," She said smugly. "Too late now."

"Delete it," Kagami and Chloe chimed together.

Alya stood her ground and sent them a look similar to what Rena Rouge sent Akumas, "No! It's my private property," She snapped, and she sent a smirk at Marinette. "You can't make me."

"Are you sure about that?" Marinette asked. "It's your last chance."

"This is my blog," Alya said.

"Then prepare to see it burn."

All Marinette wanted for Christmas last year was for Chat Noir to leave her alone and for Alya to wake up, stop listening to Lila and reporting false news about Ladybug.

Before the bell rang for lunch, Alya's screech could be heard for miles. The Ladyblog was gone. Her mom had deleted it. Well not deleted the website but deleted everything on it. It had been an accident. Alya's mom had been desperate to delete the interview of Marinette as quickly as possible. After realized what she had done, she quickly went to school to talk with her daughter.

"Why?" Alya had demanded in tears.

"Why?" Her mother shouted back. "Do you even know what you've done? What could happen to you? To your family?"

Her parents were furious. They had gotten a cease and desist Bruce Wayne's lawyers, a notice that the Ladyblog was being sued for invasion privacy. Officer Raincomprix had shown up to let the know Alya was being hit with criminal charges; it was illegal to record a private conversation without permission for public use; even more so if it involved a minor.

Four hours. It took four hours for the Ladyblog to go up in flames.

The akuma had not been pleasant to deal with. But surprisingly, it wasn't Alya. It was her mother; scared to death that her daughter had pissed off one of the richest family's in the world and might have destroyed her own.

Alya left school early that day, and wouldn't come back for the rest of the week.

Marinette counted that a win in the "Fuck Santa" Category. She could get her own freaking Christmas presents.

Marinette had been sitting with Kagami and Chloe, enjoying lunch in the cafeteria when suddenly all the noise stopped. A needle dropping would be heard.

"Babe," A voice shouted.

Every hair on Marinette' s body froze. What were the chances that an overly loud voice that sounded so familiar, so like how Roy Queen sounded in every video she ever saw of him, wasn't actually Roy Queen?

No. It couldn't be, she thought, Not even Santa's that cruel.

She glanced behind her and tried not to groan. It was Roy Queen alright. Red hair, handsome face, smug 'kick me in the teeth' smile. He was gorgeous. The exact type she'd been into. He had a bouquet of red roses and what looked to be expensive chocolates.

That was when suddenly she remembered how much she wished for the same scenario. For her boyfriend, imaginary at the time, to surprise during school just because. When she was eleven, it was a Christmas wish on a star. (all her friends had boyfriends at the time; even if they only last two weeks at most.)

Another point for Jolly Saint Nick, she thought glumly.

An arm went around her shoulder, "Miss Me," Roy smirked as he pulled her into a hug.

Marinette hugged him back tightly, a pleasant grin on her face, masking her true feelings, "I'm going to kill you," She whispered. She kissed him softly on the cheek. "And I'm not even going to make it look like an accident."

She wasn't entirely sure if she was talking to him or Santa Clause; maybe both.

The smile was on Roy's face as he pulled away, "You are definitely Jason's sister." He looked her up and down. "So... want to ditch school?"

Marinette sighed, "Fuck Santa."

She didn't care who heard now.

Marinette did not skip school. Roy did pick her up from school, on a motorcycle. The pictures were being recycled on the news.

All three of her parents were furious. Marinette had barely managed to get out of being grounded.

Santa would not beat her. She would not end up on the fat guy's naughty list. Unless the reason was that she was standing over his cold, dead corpse.

"Okay," Marinette said as she paced her bedroom. "I'm losing it."

"You're fine," Tikki promised. "This time year gets to everyone. It will get better."

"He's persecuting me," The bluenette.

Tikki sighed at her chosen's antics, "Santa is not after you."

Suddenly, there was a loud crash. Her bedroom door swung open, Tim rushed in looking a mess and beyond frazzled, "Tell me you can sing?" He shouted. "Doesn't matter. I told everyone that you're singing at the ball. It's gonna be great." And then he ran from the room.

It went silent.

"Coward!" She yelled after him

Marinette recalled her desire, her wish to finally overcome her shyness, her stage fright. She recalled the time fainted during a choir rehearsal for the Christmas pageant. She had been eight-years-old and vowed to never sing publicly.

"...Maybe Santa is out to get you," Tikki said bluntly who knew all about Marinette's fear of singing.

Tim suddenly ran back in the room, "You're having dinner with Roy and his parents tomorrow." He said. "And Dad wants you to meet the Justice League. Have fun." And he was gone.

"Fuck. Santa!" She screamed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Requested by :

NiniBat19990

Creator of the Story :

unmaskedagain/ @Unmasked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6K 55
Everyone knows Marinette Dupain-Cheng but do they know the real her, who her real family is and where she's from? Marinette just so happens to be a W...
208K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
51K 1.1K 22
Ok, so I'm not a fan of Batman and his fam but Daminette managed to change my mind. Since I don't watch anything with Batman and the cartoon like the...
31.9K 817 23
This story is a mixture of the two fanfics, Daminette and Marin Marinette's brother. This story will be a bit different from my Daminette story I jus...