ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 23)

81.4K 1.5K 545
By http_rossa

I made the characters each a Instagram if yall want to follow:

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

Fun fact:

Being well hydrated can lead to better orgasms.

*runs to the fridge and chugs a huge bottle of water*

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Before I could press the on button a gun shot rings through air spinning the car to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ringing sound in my ear blocks me from hearing anything.

Faint mumblings start to become clearer as my ears try and adjust again.

"Are you ok Elena?" "Elena?!" "Are you alright can you hear me?!" The words become louder and louder until I can hear again.

"Y-yes I'm fine" I groan. My head is pounding, it feels like Its going to explode. I must have hit it when the gun shot happened.

"GERARD! DRIVE FASTER" he shouts. I wince from the loud noise.

Ugh. Can he not shout.

"Axel che cazzo sta succedendo? Sono stati fucilati. Questo é un nuovo axel per auto! Non ci sono fottute armi qui dentro, vuoi sapere perché? PERCHÉ questo doveva essere un viaggio facile, non una fottute sparatoria!" (Axel what the fuck is going on? We are being shot at. This is a new car axel! There are no fucking guns in here. You want to know why? BECAUSE this was supposed to be a easy trip not a fucking shooting!)

I rub my head from all the shouting and look up, Leo is on the phone shouting at axel.

"Dónde?" His eyes start frantically looking around the car. Small mumbles at the end of the phone cause Leo to scramble over to the small built in draw. He pulls out the entire draw and finds two guns.

"Ah, book a flight too"

Forgetting about his phone he checks each of the guns, luckily they are filled with bullets.

"GERARD OPEN THE TOP" not long after the top of the car starts to move down. The wind gushes in my face smelling the foul smell of petrol and gas.

"That's a.. that's a fucking Russian car. Why the fuck are the Russians shooting at us?" He swore.

Russians?

Leo starts to aim at the car and shoot back. He grunts when he misses the driver and aims for the glass.

Before standing up I compose myself, I grab the second gun and move next to Leo and aim for the driver he missed.

I squeeze the trigger shooting the driver point black in the head, killing him.

"Well done baby" he kisses the side of my head.

Two men move out from the window shooting straight through the back car window.

Fuck.

Leo shoots right back at the two men taking them out.

"Stupid Russians. They can never be fucking trusted" he hissed.

"Get that phone and call the second number. The password is 2406." He points to the phone that he threw earlier.

Wait- that's my birthday.

That's cute.

Not the time.

I pass the gun to him and get the phone, I type in the password and go through the contacts finding the second number. I call it until it goes to voicemail.

"You can't keep her forever Leo, I shouldn't have sold her for such a low price. People would pay so much for her, just like the Russians are doing."

It's my father..

Wait,the Russians are shooting at us because of me..

For fucks sake can't we just have one day that doesn't involve me getting shot at and kidnapped again.

Stupid shitty father.

All the wind that was in my lungs was knocked out as the car skidded across the road causing our body's to sway from side it side.

Catching my breath again I look at the driver seat seeing it's empty.

Oh fuck.

Crawling through the separated drivers seat I took ahold of the wheel and steadied the car wheels.

I press down on the gas to drive faster and get away from the other cars following. Before I can make a turn down a secluded road where no one is, another car comes into my view blocking the way.

I press down on the horn telling him to move out of the way. He doesn't and slowly starts to drive closer to me.

Great. Another one.

"Where's Gerard?" Leo shouts from the back.

"Dead probably"

"Ah fuck he was my favourite driver too"

Another gun shot rings through the air. I wince at how close it was so my ear.

"I thought you were trying to kidnap me not kill me!" I scream at the man in front.

I notice that the gun shot went straight through the windscreen and punctured the seat beside me.

He's a bad shot.

He starts to drive faster and he's clearly not stopping.

"Is there a fucking gun in one of these" I look through pockets in the seats and the headboard.

Ugh nothing.

I blindly feel under the seat until my hand falls upon something.

Yes!

I check if the gun is loaded, to my luck it is.

I lean out of the window and aim for the driver, shooting him in the head. The car lucky comes to a stop and I swerve around it.

"Ah fuck" a grunt comes from the back.

I look over my should seeing Leo holding his bleeding shoulder.

The crimson on red blood staining his white shirt.

A worried look spreads across my face. I speed up and drive down the road quickly parking the car.

"I'm fine Elena it's only a scratch" he reassures me.

That is not a scratch.

"You've been shot Leo that's no scratch"

"At least we got them all right" he chuckles.

"This is not a laughing matter. You've been shot and we've been shot at!" I shake my head looking at his shoulder.

"We need to get you checked out" I say still looking at his shoulder.

It's going to get infected if he doesn't get the bullet removed.

"Come here" he keeps his hand on his shoulder, slowly moving towards me.

Is he scared?

He's acting like he's scared.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand yanking him towards me.

"Sit" I point to the drivers seat. He sits down and I move his hand away from his shoulder.

His blood stained on his shirt as I undo the buttons to look at the wound.

"If you wanted to have sex all you have to do is ask" he smirks watching me unbutton his shirt. I give him a stern look telling him it's not the time, raising my eyebrow. The smirk completely disappears and I laugh under my breath.

I inspect the wound trying to avoid the ever so beautiful abs and tattoos in my eye line.

Luckily the bullet only grazed his shoulder  so he will only need a few stitches.

"You need stitches" I sigh, looking around for something to tie up the wound.

My eyes land upon my dress.

I don't want to rip it... i like this dress.

Leo is more important though. I rip the end of the dress and tie it around his shoulder to slow the bleeding down.

I pull his shirt over his arm careful not to hurt his shoulder. I button up his shirt and lightly peck his shoulder.

I reach over, grabbing the phone and type in the password. I scroll through the contacts until axels name pops up and I call it.

"Leo, oh my god are you ok? Is Elena hurt? Are you?" He asks clearly frantically.

"Axel it's me Elena, Leo hurt his shoulder but he's fine. We need to go back so he can get stitches"

"Ah ok I'll bring a car to you" with that he hangs up.

~~~

Not long after axel hung up a matte black Ferrari pulls up.

Way to not attract attention.

We both walk to the car, with a ripped dress, messy hair and a bleeding shoulder.

This was a nice warm welcome to the mafia. It's not my first shoot off and it won't be the last now that the Russians and my father want me.

We get in the car and the driver starts to leave.

"What's going to happen to the car?" I ask looking at the mess they made of it.

"I'll have someone move it then send it to get fixed" I nod leaning my head on Leo's shoulder, closing my eyes.

~~~

I groan and open my eyes to see Leo shaking my arm. I run my eyes letting them adjust to the light and stand up.

My eyes wander to his shoulder is still bleeding. It's going to get infected soon. He needs stitches.

I look around and notice we're not in the car. We're on what looks like a plane.

Why would we be in a plane?

"Go change out of the dress" he says.

"Why didn't you just change me? You've seen it all before" his eyes widen at my words and then do mine.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Holy fuck that was hot.

"Well I didn't want to do anything without your permission plus we only just got on the plane" I play it off cool. Let's hope she just bought it.

"Oh ok" she replies and walks through the door closing it behind her to get changed.

Few she bought it.

I push back in the chair wincing when I hit my shoulder.

"I saw that you know" I look over and spot Elena in one of my shirts and a pair of grey sweatpants.

Can she get more gorgeous?

"Go to the bathroom while I look for a first aid kit." She's demanding when she knows what she wants.

I immediately stand up and walk to the bathroom and sit on the counter.

I unbutton my shirt and unknot the ripped part of Elena's dress from my shoulder.

Not long after she comes back with a first aid kit and a bottle of vodka. She stands in between my legs, grabbing the needle and threads the thread through it.

"It's gonna hurt you know" She looks in my eyes.

I shrug grabbing vodka, pouring it on the wound to disinfect it.

She grabs my arm, pulling it towards her. "I'm gonna start now"

She slowly pushes the needle through my would threading it through, back and forth until I was fully stitched up.

She grabs the bottle pouring it in my wound again and take a sip. She passes the bottle to me, taking a drink after her.

"That reminds me, where are we even going?" She grabs the bottle from me.

"We're going to the Maldives baby" I smile and peck her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow their instagrams!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 13.6K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
711K 11.4K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
319K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
2.1M 50.9K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...