ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 22)

81.3K 1.5K 454
By http_rossa

Fun fact:

Almost a third of all women I've the age of 80 still have sex with their partners.

Get it grandma.

✯✯✯

AN: just a quick note before I start.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I understand that you want to read my book fluently without having to wait for the author to update.

I currently have writers block which is making it hard to write. I have many ideas of how I want the plot to go on and how it will finish, I'm just finding it hard to type it all down.

I've had a few tests at school so I've been busy going over notes and studding. I love reading and writing so I'm multitasking daily.

Anyway thank you for my rant. On with the new chapter! ❤︎

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"I do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It really happened.

I'm now Elena Hernandez.

It feels like a huge weight is lifted of my shoulders from my thoughts.

I feel..free.

"You may kiss the bride" just as the words left the priests mouth I'm pulled into Leo's chest. His hand grabs my chin, moving my head to look at him.

A clear smirk on his face as he looks into my eyes. He leans in and smashes his lips onto mine.

My eyes widen but I comply and kiss him back.

I don't want to look stupid abs not kiss him back.

After all he is my husband.

Husband. Fuck that sound so weird to say out loud.

He's my husband. For real.

I quickly pull back at the sound of cheering and hands clapping together. My eyes wander over to the hundreds of people now standing in rows, smiling and cheering.

I must have not noticed them when I walked in here. My eyes were too focused on the man I would be wed to.

I'm so obliviously stupid.

After what seemed like hours everybody finally stopped clapping, their eyes still on the both of us.

I begin to feel uncomfortable under each of their gazes, I reach out for Leo, which he must have seen, he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. My body relaxes from his touch, calming me under everyone's quiet looks.

"Come on" he squeezes my hand signalling us to start walking.

We walk Hand in hand down the small steps and onto the white carpet laid out before us. I pick up some of my dress so I can walk carefully.

"We need to sign some papers to consolidate our marriage, you can change out of the dress before if you like"

I hum in response, wanting to get out of the dress. As beautiful as it is, I want to get out of it.

I look around the outside of the church where I must have again not noticed.

Flowers placed in an array of plant pots, a white car with a pink silk ribbon tied to the front and a small sigh on the side saying: newly wedded.

I look around again, my gaze moves towards Lila, Gabi and Cora, all standing in their beautiful bridal gowns with each a small selection of pink and white flowers tied with a small bow at the end.

I walk to each of them with Leo. "Congratulations girl!" Gabi giggles. "Thank you" I smile back and bring her in for a hug. She hugs me back.

" hello Mrs Hernandez" Lila smiles. "Hello Miss Fox" I reply back. "And how is the little Hernandez doing?" I ask referring to the baby. "They are doing ok, keeping me up all night tho" I laugh at her comment. "You shouldn't have got pregnant then" she laughs back, "I'll tell you that when Leo pumps babies into you" my eyes widen at her. "Lila!" I shriek.

God that's embarrassing.

My cheeks turn red seeing Leo smiling behind me.

Curse you Lila!

"Let's get you out of this dress and then you can talk later sí?" I nod back. I give the girls a small 'bye'

"Where should I get changed?" I ask confused.

"In here" he replies. We walk over to the back of the church and walk through the open door into a room.

The greys walls and wooden floor hold a small white couch and a folding screen or room divider.

My eyebrows scrunch together at the room. Why would a church have this in the back door?

Strange.

"There are a few different options behind the screen" he points to it and lays down on the couch.

He's staying here?

Ok..

I walk behind the divider and scan the small selection of white clothes. After looking at all of them I pick out a simple yet gorgeous, white silk dress.

I take it he final look in the mirror and smooth out any creases before stepping out from behind the screen.

Leo sits up from couch, his eyes looking me up and down. I also notice he took of his jacket and rolled up his sleeve showing of his yummy tattoos.

"Mhm baby you look stunning" he stands up waking up to me and puts his hands on my waist rubbing smooth circles on my waist.

"Thank you, you do too" I smile and lean up pecking him in the cheek.

He looks surprised at action but quickly covers it up with a smile.

"Let's go sign these papers then" I say, opening the door for us to walk out of.

Walking round from the back of the church the same white car I saw before is parked closer to us.

Leo steps in front of me opening the door. "After you Mrs Hernandez." He smirks, holding his hand out for me to grab.

I take his hand and sit myself down on the seat and smooth my dress out again. He gets in after me and pulls the seatbelt around my body and does the same with him.

"Safety first"

~~~

The car comes to a stop telling us that we have arrived.

I don't know where we're supposed to be going, I guess I'll see when I get out of the car.

Exiting the vehicle I look up at what seems to be a court house.

Couldn't we have signed papers in the church?

Leo must have seen the confusion on my face and answers my question. "I know someone who works here, I wanted it to be a private signing too"

Oh. Makes sense.

I walk next to Leo into a small dark oak building, we walk up to a woman who is typing fast behind a screen. Leo coughs making her look up, as soon as she does her bedroom eyes come out. You can see she's undressing Leo with her eyes and completely forgetting about the person standing next to him... me!

"I'm here to see Ellie Santiago for a private signing" he grunts. His arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him. She must have finally noticed me and starts to give me the dead eye, looking at me with disgust.

Rude much.

"If you don't stop giving attitude you can look for another job Megan." A light voice interrupts. The faint sound of heels click against the hard floor until they become louder. A woman with dark black hair pulls me in for a hug.

"You must me Elena. Leo hasn't stopped talking about you since he met you. He's been planning this day for years" she laughs and pulls away from the hug. "Ellie I told you not to tell anyone" Leo whines. I giggle at his childish behaviour.

So this is Ellie.

"it's good to see you Leo, how Gia?" She asks.

"Gia is doing well, she keeps everyone on their toes though" he laughs. "When could be sign these papers?"

"Now if you would like" she smiles. "Follow me" she sets off walking with us not far behind her.

We make it to the door at the end of the hall and enter. My eyes wander to the crystal golf chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, a midnight black desk displayed under it.

She sits behind the desk and we both take a seat in front of her.

She looks through a draw and pulls out a chunky set of papers. "These are the papers, each of you have to sign at the bottom, if you wish to read through them please do so" she looks over to me.

"Why is there so many?" I ask intrigued.

"Some are for the marriage, some are for the omertà and the other stating that you are the rightful person to take over my 'business' if I die" Leo answers quoting the 'business'.

My eyebrows move together. "Omertà is a code of silence in the mafia, if you tell anyone about you involvement in the mafia you would be killed along with the person you told."

"Oh"

"Well I don't feel like dying for telling anyone about the mafia so, pass the pen please" I hold out my hand and she placed a pen onto it.

I skim through the papers not really caring to read all of it. I write my signature at the bottom of each page.

We are officially in the state of law, married.

I pass the pen over to Leo and sit back in the chair. Without waiting anytime he writes his signature next to mine on each page and hands the papers back to Ellie.

"Thank you" she smiles going through each page checking they have been signed.

"It was good seeing you Ellie, tell Maria I said hi" he links our fingers and we walk out of the room.

Passing the woman at reception we walk out of the building.

My life is going to be very eventful if I have to fight of every woman who eyes up my husband.

"Time to go back baby" he kisses my hand and opens the car door for me to slide into.

He gets in after me closing the door. "Back home please" he says to the driver.

I lean over to the opposite side of the car and turn on some soft music.

Before I could press the on button a gun shot rings through air spinning the car to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so evil. Heheh.

Short chapter I know but they are finally married!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
385K 9.3K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
5.6K 92 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
12.1M 367K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...