ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 17)

86.9K 1.6K 431
By http_rossa

Fun fact:

Sitting on chairs can arouse women.

Personal experience. ^

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

"Good" I turn around and walk outside to the pool. Putting my lemonade by the pool I dive in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After swimming around for a bit, I get out of the pool and lay down on one of the sun beds by the pool letting the sun dry of my wet body.

"You look gorgeous baby" a voice says interrupting my sunbathing. I sit up and put on a pair of sunglasses not wanting to be blinded by the sun.

Leo is stood there looking me up and down with a smug look on his face.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Flashback when Elena walked downstairs~

She's perfect.

The has finalized arrived. I get to marry the woman that I love.

She's started to warm up to me, letting me kiss her more often.

My life is now a dream.

I have the perfect woman.

She's strong, smart, sassy. I love everything about her.

She walks downstairs into the kitchen no doubt heading for the pool.

Her body. Ugh. It's beautiful. Her perfect ass. Perfect breasts. Her curves are perfect. I get hard even looking at her, it takes everything inside me to restrain myself from taking her. She's everything you could ever want.

I'm so lucky.

I walk downstairs hearing deep voices groaning.

"It's hard you dumb fuck how do we go in without being seen" "this map is shit" "fuck this I give up"

I walk downstairs to investigate and I see my men working on the next mission. They specifically told me that they can handle the job themselves so I left them too it and now they are complaining.

Stupid fucks.

Elena walks over to Blake, one of my men in charge of the group. She pushes him out of the way and looks at the map on the table.

What is she doing?

"What are you doing woman" another one of my men says. My hands ball into fists at his words. He better watch his fucking tone talking to my fiancé like that.

"I'm looking at the map dumbass, since you are all too stupid to find a way in I will." She says.

She keeps looking over the map trying to find a way in. "This is a mans job go back to the kitchen" another one of my men say. My men need to learn how to respect my fiancé. I'll deal with them later. I want to see how this plays out.

She sighs and keeps looking over at the map. Leaning over the table she grabs a pen. All their eyes move to her ass.

If they even dare touch her they won't have hands anymore, or even a fucking life!

"Stop looking at my ass please. I don't think Leo would like killing one of his men because they looked at his fiancé's ass. I wouldn't mind tho" she shrugs.

Yes baby, you know me too well. I smirk at her words imagining her killing one of my men.

It shouldn't turn me on. But it does.

She draws on the map most likely marking where to enter.

"Go in from the basement, kill anyone who's there. Group 1 will be outside blocking the exits until you have what you need. Group 2 will collect it and group 3 will kill or injure anyone who is trying to call for backup. If you need extra help make a group 4 with 5-10 men in, have a man in the get away car or whatever your using. If that doesn't work then your fucked" she pats his shoulder.

Damn baby. Next time I'll never underestimate her.

"That wasn't hard now was it?"

"No ma'am" Blake says writing down what she just said.

Good choice of words.

They all stand their shocked at the plan she just made in less that 5 minutes.

This adds another reason as to why I can't wait to marry this woman.

"Good" she turns around walking outside to the pool.

Now that she's gone I can talk to them.

I walk over putting on my emotionless facade. "Next time you even doubt her for a second, you won't be able to again because you will be 6 feet under. Take that as a warning, oh and stop looking at her, dont forget what I said the first time" I say remembering how I threatened all of them.

"Yes sir" they all say looking down in respect.

"Get on with the plan then"

I walk outside seeing Elena sunbathing, looking classy as ever in her swimsuit.

End of flashback~

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"You don't look too bad yourself" I eye up his 6 pack.

Oh how I would love to lick those.

I did not just say that-

He walks past me and lays on the sun bed next to me. "I saw what you did" he turns his head facing me. I furrow my eyebrows?

What did I do?

Does he mean the time I bitch slapped a random girl walking around the house because she thought I was a prostitute?

Oh. What I said earlier, forget I said that before.

"yeah I kinda felt like a badass" I said throwing my hair over my shoulder. He chuckles.

"When will I be able to go on a mission I'm bored stuck in the house all day"

"Your never going on a mission fiore its too dangerous." He says showing no emotion. "Whyyy I know how to fight, I mean I've already killed someone and I kind of got a rush from it" my eye widen in shock. "Oh shit what's wrong with me. Forgot I said that" (flower)

"I don't want you getting hurt that's why. I  couldn't bare to loose you"

He so loves you.

I'm starting to think the same thing.

He really does care about me.

Weirdo.

Hot weirdo.

"Fine" I huff. I get sit up off the bed and walk to the steps going into the pool.

"So, the wedding is tomorrow" I say trying to change the subject. I swim to the side of the pool resting my arms on the wet concrete looking at Leo sunbathing.

Those fucking abs. Sweat dripping of them from the heat.

Fuck me.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he says clearly avoiding my previous statement. Rude.

I would if I had my phone.

"I wasn't looking. I don't know what your talking about."

"Ah so you weren't looking at my abs while sweat rolled down them from the heat" he deadpans.

"Nope" I say acting clueless.

He gets up from his sun bed and dives into the pool creating a splash. He swims up from behind me grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest. "I think we should do what we did in the shower more often mio amore." He whispers into my ear as his hand moves closer to my bikini bottoms. Oh shit.  (My love) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is short again. Sorry.
Comment any spelling mistakes!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
134K 2.2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
12.2M 367K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
508K 13.6K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...