Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

12.2K 416 299
By Lightdorus

You and Netero immediately start the fight by throwing mad hands.

Everyone could barely keep up. Only people like Hisoka and Illumi could kind of follow the fight. To the others, It was two blurs flying all around the arena.

Hanzo: "Unbelievable... He can actually fight against the chairman..." Hanzo said surprised, being proven wrong about you and proving Netero right.

Gon: "Wow..." Gon said, barely being able to follow your speed.

Leorio: "Can anyone else not see anything? Because I cant." Leorio said while sighing in disappointment at the fact that he can't see anything.

Killua: 'Geez... I can barely see what's happening... Apart from the occasional silhouette that would last for a split second, I can't follow them at all.' Killua thought to himself while watching the glorious fight between the two powerhouses.

You and Netero then continue clashing fists, each punch creating shockwaves that nearly blow away the spectators.

You and Netero then jump in the air and take this fight to the sky, flying back and forth at each other with powerful blows.

However, you slip up for just a split second. Which was enough for Netero to land a devastating punch to your face, sending you flying back to the ground. But you didn't let that stop you.

You immediately shoot up and prepare to use one of your Techniques.

Y/n: "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red!" You shouted as a mini red sphere of energy appears on your fingertip.

You then release it, The moment you released it a massive shockwave was created, nearly blowing away everyone that was watching.

Kurapika: "Damn!" Kurapika said as he was struggling to stay on his feet.

Gon: "Woah!!" Gon said with starry eyes, thinking that your technique was awesome.

Killua: "NRGH!" Killua grunted, actually being slightly blown off his feet by your technique.

Hanzo: "H-How?! How can one technique be so devastatingly strong?!" Hanzo shouted as he put his arms in an X position, trying to block the rubble thats flying his way.

Leorio: "D-Dammit!" Leorio said as he got sent flying.

Netero, not being able to resist while in the air, gets sent flying into a wall. He justs smirks, Your version wasn't as powerful as Your father's, but it wasn't anything to sneeze at either.

Netero: "Impressive, Very Impressive..." Netero says as he dashes toward you, engaging in another hand-to-hand session.

Once again, devastating shockwaves were sent throughout the building. The competitors knew that they would most likely never witness a battle like this again.

You two then jump away from each other, trying to regain some of the stamina you two lost during your clashes. Then, Netero speaks.

Netero: "I've gotta say, Im very impressed with the amount of strength you've obtained at such a young age. Well, let's see how you handle this!" Netero said as he got into a strange stance.

Y/n: 'Huh? What's he doing?' You thought to yourself confused.

Kurapika: "Uh... Anyone know what he's doing?" Kurapika asked, but no one else knows either.

Then, A massive figure appears behind Netero, a being with over one hundred hands... This being...

Y/n: "WOAH! THATS SO BADASS!" You shouted with starry eyes. Admiring the sheer badassery of Netero.

But you didn't have time to stand there and admire the figure, No. Once he activated this, he shouted.

Netero: "First Hand!" Netero shouted as he sent down one of the giant hands toward you.

Y/n: 'Thats fast!' You thought to yourself as you dodged the hand. But you didn't have time to breathe, as Netero sent down two more hands.

Netero: "Third Hand!" Netero shouted as 2 hands came down to try to trap you.

But you dodge out of the way once more. But Netero still didn't allow you any breathing room, He sent a barrage of hands at you. Left, right, up, down, They came from everywhere. But you kept running around, dodging every hand that came at you.

Hanzo: "Holy crap..." Hanzo said dumbly as he watched Netero try to hit you with the 100 hands.

Gon: "Hey Killua, maybe if we try hard enough we can convince y/n to train us?" Gon said, thinking that if he somehow convinces you to help him get stronger, that he'll find his dad faster.

Killua: "Gon you genius! Why didn't I think of that!" Killua said while shaking Gon vigorously.

Y/n: 'Damn! I can't find an opening anywhere!' You said while dodging Neteros Hands.

Then, You get hit. The attack didn't damage you all that much It felt like just an average punch.

But, after several hours of having hundreds of hands hit you Several hundred times, you start feeling pain. Immense pain.

Y/n: 'Damn it! I still can't find a way to disrupt that! If only I had a few seconds... Then I could use-' Your thinking then gets interrupted by Netero trapping you using third hand.

Y/n: 'Damn! I slipped up!' You thought to yourself, now panicking that Netero trapped you.

Netero: 'Alright. Since I dont want to kill him, I'm gonna tone this down.' Netero said as he put his hand into another symbol, preparing a final attack.

Then suddenly, The Buddha's mouth opened. In it, A massive white laser could be seen. Stunning everyone watching.

Leorio: "HE'S GONNA KILL HIM!" Leorio shouted as he tries to jump into the arena, but Kurapika holds him back.

Kurapika: "Calm down Leorio! You're just gonna die if you jump in there!" Kurapika said as he held back Leorio.

Leorio: "HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH Y/N BE BLASTED OUT OF EXISTENCE?!" Leorio shouted angrily at Kurapika.

Kurapika: "Calm down. I dont like seeing this too. But getting angry isn't gonna help anyone." Kurapika said calmy. As Leorio began to calm down.

Leorio: "Dammit. As much as it pains me to admit it, You're right. Even if I were to go in there I'd die in seconds." Leorio said begrudgingly as he calmed down completely and went back to watching the fight.

Gon and killua didn't say anything, nor did they get angry at seeing Netero charge up a giant laser to blast you. They knew better than to doubt your abilities, so they had faith that you would pull through.

You, however, When you see this giant white light being prepared to blast you, you smile. And get prepared to test out your technique.

Y/n: "Ok... Im not close enough to use that but I can try out another ability. It's not perfected but it's better than nothing.' You think to yourself as you bring your hands together.

Y/n: "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red. Cursed Technique Amplification: Blue." You said out loud as Purple lightning started spewing out of the Buddha's Hands.

Then, a purple energy sphere appeared in your hand.

Y/n: 'Damn! This is hard to maintain but I've got no other Choice!' You thought to yourself while trying to not lose control of this attack.

Netero & Y/n: "Zero hand/ Hollow Purple!" You and Netero shouted at the same as your attacks clashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.5K 22
[COMPLETED] Complete and utter cringe. Wrote this is my weird era 💀 Youve been warned ✎ Y/N L/N is a young woman who works for the mafia, along wit...
337 22 7
"hmmm, and what will i be getting out of this?" he was messing with you. you knew there wasn't much he would want from you anyways, his family was al...
18K 709 41
Y/n wants to get they hunter's license because they want to surpass them parents but not just surpass them but to kill them but then they meet Gon...
142K 5.5K 35
A New Adventure [HunterxHunter x M. Yuji Reader] There, in a room full of large adults, peered down at two small children. One looked way too happy t...