Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

12.4K 432 454
By Lightdorus

Silence. Pure silence filled the room once Netero said that you were fighting him. Even Hisoka and Illumi, who weren't that easily surprised were stunned. They knew of your strength, yes, but they WERE not expecting Netero to be willing to fight you.

Killua and Gon weren't surprised, as you fought Netero before but had to stop it due to you not wanting to crash the airship.

Leorio and Kurapika however, had their jaws dropped. They haven't seen anything near your pull power, hell they haven't even seen you put effort into a fight yet, but they HIGHLY doubted that you could take on the chairman of the Hunter Association.

Your reaction, you just smirk. You were glad that you didn't have to fight any more weaklings. You were also glad that you could finally have a real fight where you actually had to try, instead of just using Red and blasting them away in seconds.

Hanzo: "Uh... Why is some kid fighting YOU? Wouldn't you just kick his ass in seconds?" Hanzo said, doubting your abilities.

Leorio: "Not that y/n is weak or anything... But why IS he fighting you?" Leorio asked, not being an Idiot and doubting your abilities.

Hisoka: 'Oh y/n~ You never cease to amaze me~ You just keep exciting me every time I see you!~ I can barely hold myself back...' Hisoka thought to himself.

(A/N: I hated writing that.)

Illumi: 'This kid is becoming a bigger problem by the day. Hopefully, he is tired after his fight, Tired enough that I can swoop in and kill him.' Illumi thought to himself, becoming more and more worried at your potential to be a massive nuisance in the future.

Netero: "Well, I can say with confidence that he is beyond qualified to be a hunter. I even offered to give him a license a while ago but he refused it. His strength is also nothing to sneeze at. He is far stronger than most experienced hunters out there, which is why he'll be fighting me." Netero said, catching everyone by surprise.

Y/n: "Geez Netero, You didn't have to say all that.. Im not THAT strong.." You said sheepishly as you scratched your neck.

Netero: "Oh yeah, by the way, Killing your opponent is not allowed. Should that happen, you'll be disqualified immediately and the remaining competitors will pass." Netero said sternly.

Netero: "Now then, the final phase of the hunter exam... Will now begin!" Netero shouted while grinning, excited to fight you.

-Cut to everyone on the sidelines, waiting for the first fight to begin.-

Netero: "Now then, Because I want to get this out of the way before anything, I will be fighting y/n first." Netero said as he vanished into the arena.

Netero then took off his shoes and clothes, revealing a white shirt with blue sleeves and blue shorts.

Before you were about to vanish into the arena, you decided to finally reveal your eyes to your friends.

Y/n: "You know, You guys haven't seen what my eyes look like have you?" You asked them, making them perk up.

Kurapika: "No, you haven't. Are you finally gonna show them?" Kurapika asked, slightly excited to see what's under the blindfold.

Leorio: "I've been curious as to what they looked like, you gonna show me or what?" Leorio asked impatiently.

Killua: "Yeah man, C'MON! show us already!" Killua asked while bouncing up and down in excitement.

Gon: "I wanna see!" Gon said while scooting closer to your face.

Y/n: "Alright alright, calm down." You said while taking off your blindfold, revealing the Six eyes.

They were stunned when they saw your eyes, they were a beautiful blue color, they also looked boundless, unlimited, and never-ending.

Kurapika: "O-Oh wow they look so... Unlimited... I've never seen anything like it..." Kurapika said while staring into your eyes.

Gon: "Wow! They're so cool!" Gon said in his typical childish tone while staring into your eyes.

Leorio: "Oh wow... How can eyes like those exist??" Leorio said while staring into your eyes.

Killua: "Woah... I never thought I'd see something like that in my entire life." Killua said while staring into your eyes.

Being uncomfortable by them staring at you, you vanish into the arena. Being a good distance away from Netero.

Netero: "The Six eyes... Truly the most unique eyes in the world. Even trumping the Scarlet eyes in beauty. Only 2 known people in the world have eyes like those... Satoru Gojo, and Y/n Gojo. And Satoru is dead, meaning that Y/n is the last known person to have them." Netero said while smiling, thinking back on his times with Satoru.

-Flashback 10 years.-

We currently see an exhausted Netero laying on the ground, with an Exhausted Satoru Gojo laying next to him with his headband off. The field around them is completely decimated, not a tree or plant in site, their fight caused Mass destruction.

Gojo: "Man... I never thought I'd find anyone who could last in a fight against me..." Gojo said through exhausted breaths.

Netero: "Me too. We've got to fight again sometime!" Netero said through exhausted breaths as he got up.

Gojo: "I know this is a bad time, but I've got a favor to ask you." Gojo said as he got up as well.

Netero: "Yeah? What is it?" Netero said as he dusted himself off.

Gojo: "Well, I know we just met, But I have a bad feeling that Im gonna meet my end soon. And if that happens, can you take care of my son Y/n for me?" Gojo asked while bowing.

Netero then thinks for a second, then he answers.

Netero: "Sorry, but I can't do that. But I can guarantee that Y/n will be far away from whatever kills you. I'll also make sure that he won't be able to find out anything about it or them in case he wants revenge. And this is only if you're right about this 'bad feeling' of yours." Netero said.

Gojo: "Good enough. Just make sure that y/n is a good distance away from whatever, or whoever kills me." Gojo said with slight desperation in his voice.

Gojo and Netero then stare at each other in sad, awkward silence. Gojo, wanting to lighten the mood, begins speaking to him.

Gojo: "And also, Y/n just happens to have both six eyes and limitless, which are both of my abilities. So you're free to fight him once he's older." Gojo said while smiling.

Netero: "Six eyes? Limitless?" Netero questioned, confused about what those are.

Gojo: "Oh right... Im about to explain what my abilities are because I trust you. So dont tell a soul about this." Gojo said.

He then goes on to explain what the six eyes and limitless are, He also explains Domain Expansion and Red, blue, and Purple. Making Netero shocked.

Netero: "Thats cool! Wait... Why didn't you use that Domain Expansion against me?" Netero said angrily, thinking that he held back on him.

Gojo: "Well, That ability could kill you in seconds. And I didn't want to do that." Gojo said bluntly.

Netero: "O-Ok... Anyway, Wanna be a hunter? I can make you one if you want." Netero asked.

Gojo: "Nah. Not interested in something like that." Gojo said.

-Flashback over.-

Netero: "Anyway, Let's start this already." Netero said he as stretched.

Y/n: "Yeah!" You shouted excitedly as you also stretched.

You both then charged at each other, preparing for a long-overdue rematch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
571 35 6
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„, ๐๐”๐“ ๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’โž โžพ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™...
54.7K 3.4K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
450K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...