Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

12.9K 440 618
By Lightdorus

Everyone is shocked for words when they heard what kurapika said, Even killua who is normally not surprised by much is stunned.

Not because of what he said, but because he had the balls to take a shot at your past.

Leorio: "KURAPIKA! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU?!" Leorio shouted, and for the first time, genuinely pissed at Kurapika.

Gon: "Oh no..." Gon said, INCREDIBLY scared of what's going to happen.

You, however, just stand there. You dont say anything, you dont move, You just stood there thinking about what you should do.

You then stare at Kurapika, straight in the eye. You then slowly walk toward him, every step making Killua, Gon, and Leorio more scared at what you'll do.

Kurapika then thinks about what he said for a second. He then has a sudden realization about how much he screwed up. And now tries to apologize.

Kurapika: "W-Wait Y/n! I-I didn't mean to say that, I was just a-angry! Im sorry!" Kurapika says as his Scarlet eyes deactivate and he begins to back away.

But you just keep moving slowly toward him, making Kurapika all the more scared. At this point, everyone is sweating profusely.

Then, you finally stop when your right in front of Kurapika. You just look up at him, with an expressionless face.

Kurapika: "I-I am sorry y/n-" You then cut him off by patting his shoulder.

You then take out the inverted spear of heaven and hand it to him. Kurapika then takes it nervously, you then begin to speak.

Y/n: "Kurapika, Go finish him off." You said with a sweet smile, Unnerving Kurapika.

Kurapika: "But I-" Kurapika then gets cut off by you squeezing his shoulder. Not enough to break it but enough to cause pain.

Y/n: "Kurapika. Go." You say while smiling and leaking killer intent, scaring him into submission.

He then goes toward the arena as fast he could, wanting to be away from you. The others are still scared to speak, but Leorio is the first to nut up and speak.

Leorio: "H-Hey... Y/n?" Leorio called you nervously, scared that you're gonna take your calmed anger out on him.

Y/n: "Yes, Leorio, Something wrong?" You asked Leorio.

Leorio: "A-Are you ok? I-I mean do you forgive Kurapika?" Leorio asked, still worried about what you'll do.

Y/n: "Oh, Nah. Im gonna beat the life out of him later." You said bluntly, making Leorio and the others shiver a little.

Gon: "B-But he apologized... Isn't that enough?" Gon asked nervously, not wanting you to beat Kurapika to near death.

Y/n: "Ehhhhh No." You said to Gon, adamant about beating kurapika.

Gon: "O-Ok..." Gon said sadly, feeling bad for Kurapika.

Everyone then sees Kurapika walk up to the "unconscious" body of Majitani. He then proceeds to stab him multiple times in the heart, killing him.

After he's done, he cleans up the blood on the Inverted spear and walks back to everyone.

Kurapika: "Here. Now are we cool or what? I dont want to-" You then cut him off by slamming his head into the wall, forming multiple cracks in it.

You then proceed to throw him in the air and deliver a devastating punch to his gut, making him vomit out blood.

While Kurapika is in the air, you deliver a barrage of devasting punches and end it off with a kick.

Y/n: "Now we're cool." You said while dusting yourself off.

Kurapika then tries and struggles to get up, As he's getting up, he coughs up a bit more blood.

Kurapika: "O-Ok... Thanks..." He says in pain as he finally gets up.

Y/n: "Anyway! He's dead. Now can we pass or what?" You shouted at the woman.

Bendot: "I- I g-guess you do..." Bendot said as a third door with a bridge opened up.

Lippo: "Please cross the bridge. On the other side, you'll find the end site of the Third Phase. Where you'll be spending all of your time until either time runs out, or the rest of the competitors arrive." Lippo explained.

You and the others then begin to walk toward the entrance to the end site of the third phase. When they arrive, Someone over the PA announces their places.

PA: "Y/n, 4th to pass. Killua, 5th to pass. Gon, 6th to pass. Leorio, 7th to pass. Kurapika, 8th to pass. Time Elapsed: 12 hours and 12 minutes." The PA guy explained.

Y/n: "Y'know, I expected something a lot more. Then... This." You said to your group, expecting something else other than literally nothing.

Killua: "Yeah, this place looks boring as all hell. We should've taken more time." Killua said while sighing in annoyance.

Leorio: "Ugh... What are we gonna do for 60 hours?!" Leorio said, shouting angrily.

Y/n: "Well. Im just gonna go and take a well-deserved nap. Have fun," You said as you sat down and went to sleep almost instantly.

Kurapika: "I-Im gonna take a nap as well, Im s-still in pain from earlier." Kurapika said with pain in his voice as he also laid down to sleep.

-Timeskip 60 hours.-

It was a long, Agonizingly boring 60 hours. Gon and Killua were mostly talking to each other and playing around, while You, Kurapika, And Leorio were mostly sleeping. Wanting to save your energy for the next phase of the hunter exam. A total of 25 applicants have passed through Trick tower, and are preparing to Go to the next phase.

-Ok, So I'll be skipping Zevil Island. Not only because I want to speed the story along, But also because I dont know who Tonpa got as his target, who You were replacing. Everything in Canon happened as normal.-

We cut to the 10 remaining applicants, Who were You, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, Pokkle, Bodoro, Gittarackur, Hanzo, and Hisoka. Heading to the site of the final phase of the Exam.

Netero: "Well, gentlemen. Everyone rested up and ready to go? Good. Now then. The hunter exam committee runs this hotel. So I want all of you to make yourselves at home until the battles have concluded." Netero explains to the remaining applicants.

Netero: "For the final phase of the Hunter Exam you'll be competing in a one-on-one tournament." Netero says as a man in a suit rolls over a whiteboard.

When Netero takes the cloth off of the Whiteboard, The remaining Competitors are shocked at what they see.

Leorio: "Hold on a second. So only the last person standing passes?" Leorio asked confused.

Netero: "No. You only need one win to pass this phase." Netero said, taking everyone by surprise once again.

Leorio: "Wait. So in this tournament..." Leorio starts, but he gets cut off by Netero explaining the rest.

Netero: "See, it's the winners who will drop away and the losers who will advance to the next round. This means The person who finishes at the top will not pass." Netero explains.

Hanzo: "You're saying that only one person will fail the exam." Hanzo asks.

Netero: "Exactly." Netero responds.

Y/n: "That's pretty interesting. Haven't seen a tournament where the LOSERS advance." You said to yourself.

Netero: "Here is the bracket we've put together." Netero said as he pulls the sticker away, showing who everyone will be against.

Everyone then notices that YOU weren't on the board, confusing them greatly. Everyone then sees that your sweating and a bit nervous.

Y/n: "Uhh... Netero, why aren't I on the board?" You asked him, scared that you didn't qualify or something.

Netero: "Oh yeah... Y/n, you'll be going against...

Me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
9.8K 191 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
360 22 7
"hmmm, and what will i be getting out of this?" he was messing with you. you knew there wasn't much he would want from you anyways, his family was al...
375K 10.5K 35
"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...