Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

12.7K 432 466
By Lightdorus

Kurapika then went over to his stuff and picked it up. He put in his cloak thing, Put his bokken in his back pocket, and walked back over to the others.

Leorio: "Hey, are you okay?" Leorio asked concerned.

Kurapika: "Yes. Im not injured." Kurapika said to Leorio.

Leorio: "Hey, are you okay?" Leorio asked concerned if they should be around him.

Leorio: "No, I mean, is it safe for us to be around you right now?" Leorio said as he backed up, intimidated by the angered Kurapika.

Kurapika: "From the moment I saw him, I knew he wasn't nearly as powerful as he looked. And in my mind, I knew right from the start that the tattoo was fake. But as soon as I saw that spider, my vision went almost completely red." Kurapika said in a low tone.

Leorio: "Well, nobody's gonna blame you for that." Leorio said, reassuring his friend.

Kurapika: "To be perfectly honest..." Kurapika started, getting everyone's attention.

Kurapika: "When I see a spider, any spider, all my rationale collapses and I turn primal." Kurapika said taking everyone by surprise.

Y/n: "Speaking of spiders, Im pretty sure I've had a few run-ins with them..." You said, taking Kurapika by surprise.

Kurapika: "YOU HAVE?! WHERE?! WHO?!" Kurapika said while grabbing your collar.

Y/n: "Geez, Let go of me jumpy. Also, Gon, can you give the inverted spear back? I almost forgot about it." You asked gon, making him nod and toss it back to you.

Y/n: "Thanks. Anyway, Thats three wins! So we can move on now." You said happily as you forced Kurapikas to hand off your collar.

Kurapika then walked off into a corner and put his knees up to his head.

Gon: "I think we ought to keep Kurapika away from any spiders, from now on." Gon whispered to you, making you nod in agreement.

???: "Sorry, But you dont win just yet." Said a hooded woman, taking you by surprise.

Y/n: "Excuse me? We have three wins. You lost. Own up to it and let us pass." You said slightly angrily.

???: "Im afraid we can't do that, His match isn't over yet." The woman said, Confusing you even more.

Leorio: "I dont get it, how is the match not over? What are you talking about?" Leorio said confused and slightly angry.

???: "He's still alive, just unconscious." She said whilst checking for Majitanis pulse, taking every by surprise.

???: "Oh, don't you remember? This was a fight to the death. One of them had to either die or admit defeat. He's still alive and he hasn't surrendered." She said whilst laughing and walking away.

Leorio: "Talk about splitting hairs." Leorio said while scoffing.

Killua: "Maybe, but you've gotta admit she's right." Killua said.

Gon: "Im with Killua." Gon said, siding with his boy- I mean best friend.

Y/n: "Uh... I object to that. He did surrender." You said loudly, making the pink woman stop walking and turn around.

???: "And when was this?" She asked you in a smug tone.

Y/n: "Before Blonde and Edgy over there knocked him out, Majitani said: " You win okay?" And im pretty sure meant he was surrendering. Now Let. Us. Pass." You said to the pink woman in an attempt to let your group pass.

???: "You forget that whatever he said was muffled by his opponent holding his mouth, So we had no way of hearing what he said. Sorry, but his match still isn't over." The woman said in a mocking tone as she walked away.

Y/n: "Dammit." You grumbled, angry that this person was holding everyone back because of some small detail.

Leorio: "That's how it is? All right, Kurapika! Get over there and put that loser out of his misery." Leorio said to Kurapika, wanting to end this whole squabble and move on.

Kurapika: "I refuse." Kurapika said, being petty.

Y/n: "Im inclined to ask why." You said to Kurapika, making him look up at you.

Kurapika: "The fight was already over. It was clear to me that by the time I punched him, he had already lost the will to fight. I will not continue fighting a loser." Kurapika said bluntly.

Leorio: "Seriously? What are we supposed to do? 'Cause those guys are claiming the match hasn't even ended yet." Leorio said, now shouting in anger.

Kurapika: "I will leave that to him. He can decide his own fate just as soon as he revives." Kurapika said, being INCREDIBLY annoying.

Leorio: "Come on! We can't afford to just sit around here and wait." Leorio said, still trying to get kurapika to finish him.

Kurapika: "My mind's made up, Leorio." Kurapika said sternly.

Leorio: "Oh, give me a break." Leorio said annoyed.

Killua: "Hey, I can kill him if you don't want to." Killua said, trying to speed this along.

Killua: "Never killed anyone before, have you?" Killua asked, but Kurapika didn't respond.

Kurapika: "Are you scared?" Killua asked, finally getting a response out of him.

Kurapika: "Whether or not murder is frightening has never entered my mind. Regardless, this is a one-on-one battle. You can't interfere." Kurapika responded to Killua.

Killua: "Fine, I won't argue. Except, if you were a team-player you wouldn't be acting so selfish." Killua said.

Leorio: "Hey! You said something useful for once. Do that more often!" Leorio said, joyful that Killua isn't siding against them.

Leorio: "Don't you know you're screwing up our chances?" Leorio said angrily.

Kurapika: "Thats true, but it doesn't change my position." Kurapika said, being incredibly petty.

Y/n: "Heh. "Already Lost" What a laugh. Bet you wouldn't say that once you get a chance to fight the phantom troupe... Wouldn't you?" You said in a mocking tone, making everyone turn toward you, and making Kurapika angry.

Kurapika: "The hell did you just say?" Kurapika said angrily, Scarlet eyes glowing in all their glory.

Y/n: "Ooh Look at the Brooder and his red eyes!! So scary!! You heard what I said you, idiot." You responded to Kurapika, making him get up and walk toward you.

Kurapika: "Take that back." Kurapika said to your face, red eyes staring into your covered ones.

Y/n: "Heh. Or what? Knock me out and not finish the job like a little coward?" You said while you got closer to his face and smiled.

Kurapika: "Why you..." Kurapika said as his eyes glowed even brighter.

Gon: "Now, calm down guys... We dont want to fight amongst ourselves..." Gon said, slightly scared of what you'll do to Kurapika.

Kurapika: "Not until he takes back what he said..." Kurapika said while his eyes were still glowing.

Gon: "Now y/n, just apologize for what you said and move on. Okay?" Gon said, trying to calm the tension between you two.

Killua and Leorio are just watching, completely shocked at what you're doing.

Y/n: "Hm... Nah. Dont wanna. He'll just go back to his brooding corner and wallow in shame, As he did earlier." You said smugly while patting Kurapikas head, making him pissed.

You then began to walk away, wanting to sleep until this was over until Kurapika said something.

Kurapika: "I bet you're walking away to brood about your dead father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
578 35 6
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒❞ ➾ 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝘼𝙐𝙇𝙏...
1.9M 75K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...