Stories from Other Writers

By TheBlac11406426

Please Know that These are Not My Stories. I found them in Tumblr. The Writers will be Credited in the Descri... More

!⚠️Author's Note⚠️!
Ladybug : A Young Avenger
Marinette : Iron Man's Minion
Marinette : Iron Man's Minion : Rising
Marinette : Adventure at the Camp-HalfBlood
Marinette VS Santa
Marinette VS Santa : The Rematch
Marinette VS Santa : The Final Round
The Fast and Furious Times Of Marinette
Tattered Remains of Broken Dreams (Yours, not Mine)
Raise Yourselves Up (We're Done)
Rate This (Trust Is Hard To Come By)
Oh, Lady Luck! (How I Miss You so!!)
Wolves don't Party with Sheep
How About... No!
Marinette's Family Court Circus
Marinette's Family Court Reveal
The Inspector
Only You, Marinette.. Only You
First Impressions
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Author's Note)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Selena/ Ivy/ Harley)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Riddler/ Penguin/ Boutique)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Two-Face/ Scarecrow)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Mad Hatter/ Baby Doll)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Girls Night Out)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Calendar Girl/ Lex Luthor)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Deadshot/ Talia Al Ghul)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Zatanna)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (The Devil)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (The City of Angels)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Killer Croc/ Red Hood)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (John Constantine)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Mari and Mar'i)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Cat's Meow)
Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Talia's Tea Time)
The Never-Ending Cycle of First Dates
The Never-Ending Cycle of Proposals (Sequel)
Tim Is Like A Genius Or Something..
A Kidnapping Date
Family Dinner
Family Game Night
Love, Right?
Uhm.. Surprise?
A Moment Too Late
In the Nick of Time
Daughter of Hecate
Lila makes The Hulk mad..
Project Widow Soldier
Hogwarts AU - (Part 1)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 2)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 3)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 4)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 5)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 6)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 7)
Hogwarts AU - (Part 8)
Her Little Robins
Her Little Robins - [Tim's Addition]
Marinette with a Constant Hickey - Headcanon
"How to Calm Down an Angry Damien" by Tim Drake
Slightly Cinderella
Titus Helps
Finally, a Date
Dinner at Wayne Manor
An Angel and her Demon
Birds, Bugs, and Ballroom Dancing
Warmth
Bedtime Stories
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 1
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 2
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 3
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 4
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 5
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 6
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 7
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 8
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 9
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 10
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 11
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 12
The Great IKEA Game - Chapter 13
Clumsy Wounds
Clumsy Bruises
Clumsy Muscle Strains
Clumsy Dislocations
African Adventure
Heroine Fashionista
Hidden Fashion Strings
The Fashionable Heroes
Rock N' Roll Super Fashion
Nice People deserve Forgiveness
Coffee Shop AU - (Daminette December Day 20)
Holiday Cards are not more important than a Family Dinner
Set up Photography
Meet the pets
Winter Wonder surprises over a Cocoa

Spider VS Bird

8.4K 214 267
By TheBlac11406426

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/189728198722/spider-vs-bird

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peter met Marinette when they were six-years-old. She had been sent to camp in New York. She had been scared to be so far away from home, and while fluent in English spoke with a heavy accent that made other kids look at her funny.

Peter had never been away from his parents for more than a few days, ever. He wasn't happy. He was miserable in fact. Peter had been sitting alone behind a tree, having escaped canoeing, face hid in his knees. His wanted nothing more than to go home. He sniffled.

"Don't cry," A soft voice said next to him. He looked up and saw a pretty bluenette with big blue eyes and a kind smile on her face looking at him. She looked about his age. "It's okay. Do you miss home too?"

Peter nodded, and tried to make it look like he was crying. The other boys could be really, really mean. "I want my pops and dad."

"I miss my mama and papa too," Marinette said. "I'm really far away from them."

"Where are you from?" Peter ask curiously. He hadn't met many people from different countries before and never a kid his own age.

Marinette played with her hair, "France. Where are you from?"

"New York City," Peter smiled. "It's far but not as far as Paris. Do you miss it?"

"Yep; a whole a lot," Marinette opened the care package from her Mommy and Daddy. It just made her miss them so much more. Her grandma Gina went to this camp when she was small, and so did her dad, so they sent her there too. "Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry."

And just like any kid, Peter didn't ask why she was asking. "I like vanilla."

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"No."

Marinette nodded and pulled out two cupcakes from her care package. It had been sent overnight. "Here you go, have one." She handed him a big vanilla cupcake.

Peter's eyes went wide and he gave her a toothy grin that showed he was missing one of his front tenth. "Thank!" He bite into it. "This is really good," he said with his mouth full.

"My parents made them," Marinette smiled then bit into her own chocolate cupcake. "They're bakers!"

Peter blinked at her with wide-eyes, "That's so cool! So they cake cookies and cake and like everything right? You must get to eat as much as you want. I wish my parents were bakers!"

Marinette just laughed. It was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Steve and Tony would get letters from his son all about the new friend he made. And get a picture of their little boy with his arm around a blue-haired.

"Her name is Marinette," Steve read the letter. "She's French. Her parents are the best bakers in the world who send her weekly goodie packages. They have the coolest job ever!"

Tony blinked,
"We're superheroes."

When they picked up Peter a month later from camp, he was ran up to him holding Marinette's hand, "Dad, Pops; this is Marinette! She's the best. She really smart and funny and cool. She's my best friend ever! And-"

Tony laughed, "Easy there, squirt. Take a breath. Hi Miss Marinette."

Marinette blushed but grinned big, "Hi, Mr. Stark, sir. Peter's really nice. Like really nice. He even stopped a big kid from killing a poor little spider. He was really brave!"

Peter grinned, "You're really brave. You're the one who pushed him when he pushed me the ground. You even made him apologize. It was awesome." He told his parents. "Can I got to Marinette's? Please. I want to see her bakery. Pretty please."

"Paris is a long ways away bud," Steve teased. "You didn't even want to leave for camp remember."

"Not without your Ameri-bear," Tony added with a chuckle. "You've been sleeping with that old teddy bear ever."

They stopped laughing when they saw Peter giving them a wide-eyed look, his mouth dropped opened, with his face a bright red. Before they knew it, Peter was shoving them towards the car, "Be right back, Mari."

Peter glared, "Don't blow this for me."

Tony snorted, "Blow what? Do you even know what they means?"

"Yes," Peter huffed indignantly, though it was a lie. "Marinette's really, really nice. And smart. And funny. She doesn't think I'm weird. Or too smart or anything. And she's so pretty. Like really, really pretty."

Steve cooed, "Aww, you have a crush on Marinette."

"NO!" Peter shouted. His face back to a bright shade of red.

Tony smirked, "So I shouldn't send out the wedding invitations then?"

They were there for every milestone of Peter's life; the day he was born, the day he crawled, his first word, his first steps, his first lab explosion, his first missing tooth, and his first day of school. Now they were baring witness to the first time Peter visibly looked to be contemplating murder. Unfortunately, it was at them.

"Mari's parents are really cool," Peter stated. "Just be cool like them." Then he ran back to Marinette.

"I'm Tony Stark," Tony said incredulously.

"I'm Captain America!" Steve said at the same time.

Still, they ended up meeting the rest of the Dupain-Cheng family, and found them delightful.

It was from that summer on that the Avengers got used to seeing Peter and Marinette running around the tower together. Peter also got used to be teased for his supposed crush on his best friend. Natasha ended up taking Marinette under wing and training her in combat and the art of spying.

However, it was only two years later, when the Avengers responded to an intruder alert and found Marinette standing over a hogtied Nick Fury, with a fierce look on her face and Peter looking proud, that Tony said two magical words:

"I ship it."

Damian Wayne met Marinette when they were ten-years-old. Damian had only been living with his father for five years but still had trouble acting like a normal kid. The life of a league of shadows member was hard to break from; especially if it's ingrained from a young age. He had been chastised more than a few times for leaving off on his own, especially in a place like Gotham.

When Alfred informed them that an old friend and business associate was coming to visit with her granddaughter, a girl Damian's age; it was to no one's surprise when his father took him aside and made him promise to be polite.

The woman Gina had showed up in the beginning of summer. She arrived on a motorcycle that had been so loud they heard as soon as she pulled up to the house. Alfred had answered the door with a chuckle.

"Penny!" The woman exclaimed and jumped at him with a hug. She had short silver, nearly white, hair and dressed mostly black and had a studded black leather jacket on and boots. "Ugh, still as boring as ever, I see," Gina said once she pulled back from the hug.

"Gina," Alfred smiled. "You haven't change a bit."

Gina just laughed, and turned her attention to Bruce, "Brucie; I heard you took my advice to go exploring the world. How'd you like it?"

Bruce smirked, "It was... educational." He had known Gina since he was a boy, having spent a few summers with Tom, even gone to his and Sabine's wedding. The woman hadn't been to visit since Bruce adopted Tim and Cass. "You remember my boys?"

"Dick," Gina said pulling the oldest Wayne boy into a tight hug. "You get more handsome every time I see. So sorry to hear you and Barbs broke up. I know some amazing girls I can introduce you to."

Dick just laughed, "I'm fine flying solo for now."

"Jason," Gina said crossing her arms, with a raised eyebrow. "I haven't seen you since I let you steal my last motorcycle."

Jason smirked, "let me?" The only reason he'd happily come to the Manor was because Alfred told him Gina was on her way. She was the coolest lady he knew growing up.

"Oh please," Gina waved him off. "You drove it to the Barnes and Nobel's on 4th, and it sat there for like three hours. I have a tracker on my stuff, kid. I let you. Now give me a hug." Jason laughed and hugged her.

The same went for Tim and Cass. Cass excitedly told Gina in Chinese all about her adventures in Hong Kong. Tim told her about his trip around the world. Then finally it was Damian's turn.

Gina smiled softly at the youngest of Bruce's kids, "And who's this?"

Bruce put a hand on his son's shoulder, "This is Damian."

"Nice to meet you, Damian," Gina said.

Damian nodded stiffly, "Pleasure." He wore a black tailored dress pants and a high collard green turtle neck.

Gina rolled her eyes, "God, Bruce, he's nearly as uptight as you were at his age."

"I was not uptight," Bruce defended, despite knowing he was bratty little shit when he was Damian's age.

Alfred snorted but smiled, "And the young guest you brought with you."

Gina grinned and held out her hand to her granddaughter who had stayed close to the motorcycle, "She's a bit a shy." She told them. "This is Marinette."

"Hi!" Marinette waved shyly, blushing a bit.

The family cooed at the sight of the little blue-eyed, bluenette, in a baby blue shirt with a yellow happy face and dark jean short, with her hair in pigtails and big smile on her face. So innocent, so sweet. Bruce, of course, had been acquainted with Marinette. He had gone to the baby shower for her and stopped by the bakery whenever he was in Paris. The girl was the sweetest little thing.

When Damian and Marinette got sent off to play together, only Alfred, Gina, and Bruce thought it was a good idea. Damian didn't know why he was being punished. And certainly there were more fitting punishment than spending time with some little kid.

He sent a cold glare at the bluenette, once they arrived in the entertainment room, "There are video games and movies over there," Damian pointed to the TV. "Amuse yourself. Or perhaps you would prefer a coloring book and a teddy bear," He said sarcastically.

Marinette crossed her arms, "First of all, I would love a coloring book, thank you very much. There's nothing wrong with that." He snorted. "And Bruce said we should play together; get to know each other. Or do you frequently disobey an order?" If Damian was a rebel, Marinette needed to know. Because there was a fine line between rebel and troublemaker.

Damian huffed, "Fine; let's play a game then. How about... Mortal Kombat." He sent her a cruel smirk. "Not the video game. Real life. It's simple. We fight and the first person to die or cry," He said with distaste. "Loses. Up for it?"

"What weapons do we get?" Marinette asked. Bucky and Natasha had taught her for the last four years on a variety of weapons. Though she knew it was only because of Steve's doing that they hadn't taught her how to use a gun yet. They even got a shield agent assigned to Paris to train her throughout the school year.

Damian raised an eyebrow, curious. He had expected her to run screaming from the room in sheer terror, crying to her grandmother. "What do you prefer?"

"Bo staff."

"Same," Damian said. "Let's take this to the backyard."

When Marinette yelled to her grandma that she and Damian were going to play in the backyard, Damian marveled that no one came out with questions filled with suspicious. Granted the first time Damian said he was going to go play in the backyard, he ended up in Watch Tower going over surveillance footage.

Marinette and Damian stood ten feet apart on the grassy field, each held a long black bo staff. It was quiet. Damian had set an alarm on his phone to begin the fight. Marinette set hers to play music.

When the loud beeping sounded and Carrie Underwood's champion started playing, they charged at each other.

It was a mix of attacks and dodges. Their staffs met; each putting their full force behind it.

"It is not wise to meet a Wayne in Battle," Damian growled at her.

Marinette rolled her eyes, "If all Waynes are as big of a jerk as you are, you must all be used to be called out to fight."

Damian attacks. The two kids stand in one place, trading feints, thrusts and parries with lightning speed, almost impossible to follow. The youngest Wayne was reluctant to admit, even to himself, that Marinette had no trouble matching him. "You know what you're doing, I'll give you that."

"Not too bad yourself," Marinette nodded.

The two slow walked around the length of the imaginary circle. Until they were in the exact opposite of their initial positions.

"Your taste in music is terrible though," Damian added on. Marinette let out an angry hiss like a cat and attacks,

Their duel continued. Their staff flash and ring. Suddenly, Damian swung his staff, partially letting go. Marinette seeing the staff free sailing, ducked quickly. Not seeing Damian catch it at the last second, and then send a kick flying at her chest. Her weapon flew out of her hand. Marinette crashes to the ground, and with a quick swing her legs, sweeps Damian's feet from under him, losing his weapon in the process.

Marinette and Damian jumped up, right back in the fighting position. What happened next was a mix of punches and kicks, and headlocks. Until they found themselves once again across from each in their imaginary circle.

Marinette's hair was a mess, pigtails having come lose. She was covered in welts and bruises from the staff. There was blood on her shirt and dripping her nose. Damian didn't look any better. His well-groomed look was gone. His turtleneck had torn. His lip was busted. There was bruising around his neck from when Marinette had wrapped her legs around it and held him in a chokehold, like Natasha had taught her, until he managed to maneuver out of it.

Giggles burst from Marinette before she could stop them, "You look ridiculous," She laughed.

"Shall I show you a mirror?" Damian said with a smirk. He chuckled.

They both shook their heads, looked at each other again, and they each fell over laughing. They only stopped when the sound of applause reached their ears.

Damian and Marinette looked up and saw the entire Wayne family and Gina watching them.

Alfred nodded approvingly, "I see she takes after you Gina."

"That she does," Gina grinned. "You're grandson could give a young you a run for your money."

"How long after you been there?" Marinette squeaked.

Bruce fought not to smile. "Just as the music started to play. We were going to invite you both in for ice cream." He had been furious at first at his youngest child for deciding to spar with a civilian but the fury had faded as it became clear that Marinette could keep up with his son. There were times when he was sure one was trying to kill the other but they always held back; even if only just.

He looked at Gina, "It's nice to see Damian getting along so well with someone." He would regret those words soon enough. Very soon.

Damian and Marinette spent the next few days running after each other and trying to one up another in best surprise attacks. Bruce's older kids took bets. Jason and Cass voted that Marinette would eventually win. Tim and Dick sided with Damian.

One day, after lunch, Damian commented on his field trip his class was taking, "The zoo," he wrinkled his nose. "It's barbaric. Animals trapped in cages while less human beings gawk in amusement. There's a new wolf exhibit my teacher is dying to see. It's all terrible."

Marinette agreed. While she liked the zoo, she always thought the animals looked really sad. She took a sip from her juice box, "So let's do something about it."

That night, after midnight, the two kids climbed out of their windows, onto the roof, and quietly raced into the darkness. When they made it to the Zoo, they wasted no time in disabling the security cameras and breaking in the wolf exhibit. Damian, dressed in his the Robin costume he wasn't supposed to have yet, managed to calm the wolf down as Marinette, dressed in mostly black with a red mask on, stole a truck (something she learned from Clint.) By the time security managed to get the cameras working again the kids and wolf were gone. All without a trace.

The kids, and wolf, ditched the truck about a mile from the manor and raced home. They snuck back in through the tunnels of the Batcave that let the batmobile move securely without anyone seeing it.

However, when they finally got to the Batcave, they were met with the exasperated looks of Batman and Alfred and the highly amused looks of Gina, Nightwing, Redhood, Blackbat, and Robin.

Damian nodded slowly, not even bothering to try to hide the giant wolf, "Father, I decided that Marinette should stay for summer. She is much more pleasant than I originally thought. And don't worry, Marinette figured out you were batman her third day here. She even found the cave all on her own."

Batman narrowed his eyes. He took of his cowl. He had been alerted that his son and Marinette were missing from their rooms just seconds after he was alerted about a break in at the zoo. He knew his son well. And it didn't take a genius to be two and two together. "Grounded! One week." He looked at Gina who nodded in agreement, though the smile was still on her face.

The kids huffed but nodded.

"And wolf is going back!" That was met with loud protests.

Marinette stayed at the Wayne Manor for another month. Not long after the grounding was over, Damian came into the living room where his father and siblings were and informed his father that he was leaving, "Alfred is taking Marinette and I to the movies. There is a showing of the new Little Mermaid movie she desires to see."

Bruce closed the book he was reading, "Very well. I'll tag along. We can make a family day out of it." Dick was the first to agree followed shortly by the others, who wanted to see the havoc Marinette and Damian tended to create.

Damian visibly froze, "No, father." He stated firmly. "I had... hoped it would be just Marinette and I. We can be trusted, I assure you."

"It's not a matter of trust," Bruce started but Jason interrupted him.

"No! Way!" Jason yelled, his eyes wide with a sudden realization, and a grin his face. "You like her."

It was the entire room's turn to freeze. All eyes on Damian who had blush slowly creeping onto his face. "Marinette has proven herself to be a strong and intelligent ally. She is worthy of my regard."

Jason shook his head, "No. You like her, like her."

"I have come to value her friendship highly," Damian said but the deepening redness of his face told a different story. He went to elementary school, he knew what like-like meant.

Dick cooed, "Baby bird has a crush."

"I do not!" Damian hissed.

Cass snickered, "It is alright. Marinette is quite lovely."

Tim smirked, "And she has rather nice green eyes. A bit dull though."

"Blue!" Damian corrected quickly. "She has marvelous blue eyes. They are not dull. They shine brighter than the sun. They sparkle when she laughs, you dolt."

Silence filled the room. Damian looked horrified at his words. Bruce looked at his young son with raise eyebrows and a small smile on his face.

"I am leaving now, father," Damian stated. "I will return as soon as the movie ends provided we do not stop for frozen yogurt. Good day." And then he swiftly left the room, leaving his siblings snickering in his wake.

Bruce opened back up his book, "I ship it."

The declaration caused the room to fill with shouts.

Marinette would spend half of every summer for the next few years in Gotham; training with Damian under the guidance of Batman himself. Eventually going onto meet the rest of the Justice League. She and Damian used the zeta beams to hang out as much as possible.

The other half of her summers, Marinette spent in New York City at Stark Tower with Peter and the rest of the avengers. Learning under the tutelage of The Black Widow and The Winter Soldier, two out of four of Peter's godparents (the others being Rhodey and Pepper of course), while Peter learned under his parents.

Damian officially became Robin at 12. Peter became Spider-man at fourteen. And Marinette became Ladybug at 13. It was to no one's surprise the two boys were the first ones she told about being a superhero. And it was not to her surprise when they couldn't keep it from their families for long.

"Aww, look you two match," Tony said upon seeing Marinette transform. "Couples costumes." The genius would later admit he had that mouth webbing coming. He still ship Peter/Marinette so hard.

Three weeks later, Bruce had said, "A little bright, isn't it?"

"Do I even need to mention the first Robin costume?" Marinette snapped back. Though she was secretly glad that as soon as she saw the original Ladybug costume she had Tikki teach her out to change it. Gone was skintight onesie. Now she dressed in a more armored uniform. That was mostly black with bright red polka dots everywhere.

Bruce smirked. He was proud of the girl who had become his son's closest friend, and obvious crush. He really hoped his son would ask out Marinette soon.

Then the Avengers and Justice League found out. Marinette found herself defending Paris with a league member or an Avenger for like six months before she finally told them where to shove it. She would call them if she needed them. Though she didn't mind Robin or Spiderman dropping into help every now and then when their secret identities were in town.

Chat, who had grown become a brother to Marinette once their identities had been revealed to each other, had fanboy'd so hard the first time Robin came to help. And then again when Spiderman appeared, after catching Ladybug in a web after she'd been knocked from the top of the Eiffel tower. Then Marinette had to reveal that she knew the Avengers and the Justice league.

It took Adrien five seconds with Peter Stark-Rogers to know he had a crush on Marinette. And he cheerfully told Peter, "I've got the god of destruction in my pocket. I'll feed you to him if you hurt her."

It took Adrien three days to realize Damian Wayne liked Marinette. And he braced himself, held his ground, and told the teen, "You like Marinette. She's my sister. I just want you to remember: Cats eat birds."

He thought it was really menacing until Damian sprayed him the face with a water bottle, "Bad kitty."

Adrien hissed.

As good as Marinette's superhero life was going, so was her fashion career. MDC was slowly become well known high-class designer and household name thanks to Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Natasha, and even Lex Luther wearing her clothes.

her normal life had gone in the opposite direction.

Lila had come to class and lied her way to the top; she went on and on about all the celebrities she knew. She promised all the students great chances and opportunities. Only a few didn't eat it all up. Marinette, Chloe, Nathaniel, and Adrien called out her lies relentlessly. This caused the class to think of them as jealous bullies and had them ostracized to the back at Lila's subtle behest. Unfortunately for Lila, Adrien had been quick to join them. And nothing she, or anyone else in class, could say to convince the blond boy otherwise.

Marinette had thought of most of the students as friends but hadn't been too surprised when they turned against her. She had never been to close to any of apart from the ones who joined her in back. For a while she had considered that maybe Alya would become her best friend but decided against it once she learned just what type of journalist she was. The glasses-wearing girl was always out for the next big scoop and didn't seem to care how she got it; even if it meant putting herself in danger.

Alya had also been adamant for a long time that Ladybug and Chat Noir liked each other romantically despite both heroes denying it repeatedly. She only stopped when Chat Noir told Alya that Ladybug was his sister.

When Lila came, like the rest of the class, Alya ate up her stories and promises of a future at famous newspapers like the Daily Planet or the Gotham Gazette.

And when Marinette claimed Lila was lying, Alya was the first to accuse Marinette of being jealous. The girl never seemed to get the message that Marinette and Adrien didn't like each other that way and only thought of each as siblings at best and best friends at worst. Alya didn't listen or care. Whenever Lila gave a tear-filled eyes saying that Marinette was being oh so mean to her, Alya was the first to defend her new bestie. The rest of the class following suit.

It didn't take long for Marinette to be voted out of being class president. This made Fearsome four, as Nathanial had nicknamed them after he and Chloe were given permanent spots as heroes, snickered as Marinette had pulled several string to for the annual class trip; so much for the class staying at Stark Tower with the Avengers or visiting Gotham and staying in luxury hotels. Oh well.

Once she wasn't class president, all the little things that Marinette had done in addition to the positon had stopped as well. She stopped planning dances, fundraisers, and birthday parties (mostly because she was never invited to go to anyone's in classes anymore.) No more free sweets from the bakery for anyone but her three friends. No free commissions. No babysitting. No banner designs. Nothing. Squat. Zero.

This of course caused anger from the other students in class as they had gotten used to all the free Marinette provided and tasks she did.

Alya huffed, "You're just getting back us because we're not your friends anymore."

To which Marinette replied coldly, "Your point being?"

It was suffice to say when Marinette fifteenth birthday rolled around and Marinette's mom forced her to give invitations to the entire class, the students were quick to rip up the invitations in front of her face.

Lila smiled, "Sorry, Marinette. Everyone's throwing a party for me that day. No one can come."

"Thank god," Marinette said to their shock because it was obvious the girl was sincerely relieved. "My mom forced me to invite you, and I had no idea how to politely tell you I didn't really want you to come."

On the day of Marinette's birthday, Saturday, while the class was enjoying their own party, Marinette just finished setting up a mock carnival with rides, games, and concession booths, and an area for bands to play. Adrien had even gotten his dad, Nathalie, and Gorilla to come on the threat of shaving his head bald.

Then Marinette's guests started to arrive. Marinette's schoolmates, the ones she had started to befriend after being made an outcast in class arrived first; the drama club, the art club, the fashion club, cooking club, and the world Travelers' club had turned out be made up of some great people.

Adrien, Chloe, and Nathaniel stayed close to Marinette side; each wearing an earpiece.

Jagged Stone in all his rock and roll glory arrived first. Clara Nightingale practically danced her way in. Lois and Clark and the rest of the Kents were a bit more subdued. Though Cat, Nadja, and Lois immediately located rivals and the three could be found gossiping and sharing stories with each other. The same could be said when Style Queen Audrey, Wilhelmina Slater, Gabriel Agreste, and Miranda Priestly. Then it was just a slew of people; from friendly neighbors Marinette grew up with to famous models and actors and chefs.

She immediately greeted Damian with a hug, and thanked him for the perfectly wrapped green present. A second later, Marinette did the same to Peter, and thanked him for the blue present.

The two boys eyed each other.

Marinette looked confused, "Damian I told you about Peter, right? I talked about him all the time. And the same for Damian, Peter."

"You didn't mention he was Peter Stark," Damian stated.

"Peter Stark-Rogers," Peter corrected. "And you're Damian Wayne."

And Marinette finally realized she had forgotten to do one major thing; tell the Avengers and the Justice League that Marinette worked with both of them. Or at the very least Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne who looked ready to bring out the big guns.

Both superhero teams were very much aware of the others superhero identities as the Avengers never hid theirs and Tony hacked into the Watch Tower.

Lex Luther and Oliver Queen, the third and fourth richest men in the world, looked highly amused. While Gabriel looked like Christmas had come early. He had no idea Miss Dupain. He knew allowing Adrien to befriend the girl was smart idea.

The other heroes subtly watched the two for any signs that a fight might break out. Bruce had never forgiven Tony for hacking into the watchtower and uncovering Batman identity.

"Brucie," Tony grinned and held out his hand. "You're looking great today. No idea you'd be here. Or that you knew Marinette."

Bruce shook his hand a bit too firmly, "Her grandmother is an old family friend. I was at her parents' wedding. I was at their baby shower. I've known Marinette for years."

"We met Marinette when she was five," Tony said. "She and Peter met at camp. Aren't they adorable together," He nodded to the two.

Bruce forced a grin on his face, "Not as cute as she and Damian. They've been nearly inseparable since they were ten. Wouldn't be surprised if hear wedding bells in the future."

"Of course you will," Tony laughed. "I'm sure Marinette will invite to her and Peter's wedding."

The two glared at each other.

Their significant others just shook their heads. Selena, aka Catwoman, looked amused. While Steve looked so done with this world.

"As one of Peter's godfather's," Bucky said. "Should I be offering to fight Damian's godfather?" He joked.

Clark glared, his eyes turning a bit red, "Anytime you want."

Rhodey slapped Bucky on the back, "That's all you man." He was not fighting Superman over a case of puppy love.

Diana looked a bit confused, "Should I engage in mortal combat with Peter's godmother then?"

Pepper crossed her arms, feeling last of the extremis still pumping through her blood.

Natasha's eyes narrowed, "It's not required. But I wouldn't mind a friendly spar or two."

"You are the Black Widow, yes?" Diana asked. "A most excellent fight it will be then."

"Where is Shazaam?" Thor's voice thundered. "I wish for a fight as well."

Billy Batson had never been so happy that he wasn't in his superhero form before. Quietly, he made his way to the Ferris wheel. He was going to avoid the god of thunder for as long as he possibly could.

The magic users found each and decided to compare their abilities. It didn't go well. Clint got turned into a frog... again.

When Fury arrived he eyed the superheroes that were there; avengers, justice league, and the ones (dare devil, Jessica Jones, the Xmen) who were mostly unaffiliated. And briefly wondered if the kid who had hogtied him was planning world domination. He wouldn't doubt it.

The rest of the part went really well. Chloe, Adrien, and Nathaniel watched the superheroes in attendance like hawks. And were forced to break up more than one fight, or arm wrestling match that got out of hand. It ended up trending on social media, as various celebrities had posted pictures of themselves at the party. And then suddenly the world was asking wanted to know just Who Marinette Dupain-Cheng was. Marinette took that moment to announce that she was MDC. Which blew up the story even more.

The only downside was that Peter and Damian seemed to have entered into a competition of some sort, the same with their fathers.

At the end of the party, when sayings the goodbyes, Marinette swore she distinctly heard, Tony hiss, "Spiderbug forever!"

"Daminette!" Bruce snarled back.

And she had vocally asked why Bucky was giving Superman wary glances but no one would tell her. Adults were weird.

Monday came and the entire school, and all of Paris was buzzing about Marinette's party. When she got to class, she was met with unhappy faces of her ex-friends.

"They wouldn't let us inside," Alya was quick to complain the moment the bluenette stepped through the door.

"We even told them we knew you," Nino frowned. "The Bouncers didn't believe we were invited."

Marinette shrugged as she went to her seat between Adrien and Chloe, "its invitation only. What happened to your invitations?"

All the students frowned. They had been told the same thing at the door. And had been miserable when they remembered they destroyed the invites. Even Lila had nearly shed real tears when she saw just who she had missed meeting for real.

Alya crossed her arms, "We tried calling you. But you changed your number! How could you not tell your bestie you changed your number? When did you change your number?"

"When I realized you still had it." It was a cold response. One that Damien would've been proud of. "And I'm not your bestie. We're not friends, remember? Why did you even try to come to my party, you were too busy last I checked."

"That's before we saw how awesome your party was!" Kim said honestly. "Dude who knew you knew so many celebrities."

"Prince Ali was there!" Rose said excitedly. "I really wanted to see him."

"Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Lex Luther," Max whined. "I was so close but so far."

That was pretty much how the rest of the morning went, with a side of her ex-friends trying to question Marinette about being MDC and all the celebrities she knew. Marinette didn't answer a single question.

Just before the lunch bell rang, there was a knock on the door, "Hello, I'm here to pick up Marinette for lunch," Damian Wayne smiled charmingly as he walked in. "My father's waiting."

The class gasped. Lila's mouth dropped.

A second later Peter Stark-Rogers walked in the classroom, "Marinette, you want to go to lunch," He said excitedly. "Dad's waiting outside."

Again the class's mouth dropped.

Outside of the school, Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark glared at each other.

Marinette looked confusedly at her friends, "Sorry, I didn't know you guys wanted to go to lunch. Or that you were still in town." She told them. "It's okay, though." She said brightly. "You can join me and Roy."

As if on cue, Roy Queen walked into the classroom, a big smile on his smile, "Hey Mari, you read-Oh shit!" He said upon seeing Robin and Spiderman. The two heroes sent the Red Arrow twin glares.

Two minutes later both Tony and Bruce's phones pinged. They opened it and read the texts they got from their sons.

They looked up, and met each other eyes. "We kill Oliver together," Tony offered.

"Agreed."

The Green Arrow watched through binoculars from a safe distance, "Long Live Roynette!"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

unmaskedagain/ @Unmasked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 9K 38
I quickly stood up from my chair and kicked it away. My face turning red from embarrassment. "You can do this, you can do this" I chanted to myself a...
208K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
56.3K 1.4K 18
Hawk Moth is defeated Chat relinquished his miraculous back to ladybug Ladybug gets a new look Marinette parents died in an accident; she travels b...
50.9K 1.1K 22
Ok, so I'm not a fan of Batman and his fam but Daminette managed to change my mind. Since I don't watch anything with Batman and the cartoon like the...