Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

By Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... More

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

17.2K 565 440
By Lightdorus

Disclaimer: Im not a master chef. Im just saying what I think would taste good.

Y/n: 'I know if I just cook it normally I would fail... So I have to do something different.' You thought to yourself as people were failing left and right.

You then kept thinking for a few moments, before taking the pork off of the station, it is only half cooked. You then slice it open using the inverted spear of heaven and stuff it full of pineapples and apples. You then put the pork back together and cook it again, letting the juices seep into the pork.

After The pork is done cooking, You glaze it using sweet barbecue sauce and walk over to Menchi.

Y/n: "Here." You said as you gave Menchi the plate.

Now normally, Menchi wouldn't have even bothered to eat it because of everyone just cooking it and calling it a day. But, just by looking at it, she can tell that you actually tried to make something unique. So she takes a bite.

And to say it was amazing would be an understatement. It was Incredible, This outclasses every other competitor's food.

Menchi: "THIS IS AMAZING! YOU PASS!" Menchi said as she kept chowing down on your food, Making Buhara completely baffled.

Buhara then tries to go in and have a taste, but Menchi glares at him menacingly, making Buhara back off.

Buhara: 'How good is it to make Menchi act like this? This is something entirely new for her.' Buhara thought to himself, surprised that you cooked something good enough to act like this.

Menchi: "Alright, So everyone failed except for y/n! Exams Over!" Menchi shouted after she finished your pork

Satotz: 'Well, She actually passed someone. Thats a nice change of pace. But she still failed everyone else.' Satotz thought to himself as he watched the whole thing from a tree, he then calls the chairman.

-Cut to Beans after the call.-

Beans: "What should we do now, Chairman?" Beans asked the chairman.

Chairman: "I supposed I have no choice. It's time for a little outing. Plus, Im interested in meeting the only person she passed." The chairman said as he got up.

-Cut back to Menchi.-

Everyone was shocked when they heard what she said, they were also pissed that only YOU passed.

Todo then gets pissed, and he breaks the station he was assigned to cook at.

Todo: "This is unacceptable. Do ya hear me? I will not accept this!" Todo said angrily at Menchi.

Menchi: "Say what you want, but you still failed." Menchi said, not intimidated by him in the slightest.

Todo: "Shut the hell up! You asked for pork and we gave it to you. We risked our lives-" Todo then gets cut off by Menchi.

Menchi: "Your challenge was to prepare a pork dish that both examiners would find delicious, And none of you, except y/n, came even close to succeeding. You all did pretty much the exact same thing. I mean, It's like you didn't even try to figure it out. And when you looked like you had tried, It was just fancy plating with no flavor to back it up! It's clear that none of you took this seriously!" Menchi explained angrily.

Hanzo: "Yeah, but come on, pork? No matter how you cook it it's still just pork." Hanzo said, in response to Menchi.

Menchi then appears in front of him and grabs him by the neck collar.

Menchi: "YOU WANNA SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME? IF I HEAR ANY MORE CRAP FROM YOU, I'LL SHOVE MY ARM UP YOUR ASS AND KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT! GOT?!" Menchi said, sounding like a certain angry Pomeranian.

Buhara: 'Menchi's temper is getting the best of her again. but I guess it's no surprise. There're only a few chefs in the world who are good enough to satisfy her. And I guess that y/n kid is one of them.' Buhara thought to himself as she shouted at Hanzo.

Menchi: "So, as I was saying, the only one who passes is Y/n. Not a single one of has the guts to cook anything remotely new or innovative." Menchi said to everyone except you.

Todo: "Hey! Shut up! I'm not here because I'm trying to be some gourmet cook, but a Hunter!" Todo said, making a crowd of people agree with him.

Todo: "My goal is to become a Blacklist Hunter, and no Stupid gourmet hunter is gonna tell me I can't." Todo said to Menchi.

Menchi: "Then it's too bad that a stupid gourmet hunter is your examiner. Well, better luck next year, I guess." Menchi said to Todo condescendingly.

Todo then gets even angrier than he already was.

Todo: "Why you... Dont you mess with me!!" Todo said while charging at Menchi.

Y/n: "Red." You said as you created a red ball of energy at the tip of your finger and repel Todo away, sending him flying through the forest.

Y/n: "Whoops. Repelled him a little too hard there." You said as you ran toward where Todo got sent flying.

Everyone was shocked when they saw this, You just repelled him super far away with just a little bit of energy.

Menchi: "Woah... Thats Kid power is impressive. By the way, anyone knows what that blindfold is for?" Menchi asked everyone, no one besides Gon and his friends knew, so they decide to answer her question.

Gon: "Hey Miss Menchi! He can actually see through the head the blindfold!" Gon shouted at Menchi, taking her by surprise.

Menchi: 'See through it? Thats strange... Maybe he has another ability that allows him to see through it?' Menchi thinks to herself.

But as she was about to bash every examinee some more, a voice is heard from above.

Chairman: "Well Well Well Menchi, Failing all but one applicant seems a bit excessive, Dont you think?" The chairman says.

The chairman then jumps down from the Blimp, creating a large dust cloud, causing everyone to cover their faces.

After the dust clears, the chairman comes out to reveal himself to be an Old man.

Random Guy: "Wait... Who's the old man?" Some random asked.

Menchi: "He is the head of the Exam Committee, and he's responsible for the hunter exam... Chairman Netero." Menchi said, introducing the chairman to everyone.

Netero: "Oh, I just work behind the scenes. It's not all that impressive. I only intervene in the exams when little issues like this one pop up." Netero said in response to Menchi.

Netero: "Now, dear Menchi. It's come to my attention that you've chosen to fail all this year's applicants, except for one. Who is that one person you passed anyway?" Netero asked, wanting to know who you were.

Menchi: "Well, one of the examinees attacked me for failing them, and The one I passed knocked him away into the forest using some weird technique, He is currently looking for him as we speak." Menchi explained.

Netero: "Oh, I see. Well I hope he-" he then gets cut off by you.

Y/n: "I found him!" You shouted as you came back with the bloodied body of Todo.

Y/n: "Man, I repelled him pretty far away huh? Took me a while to find him. By the way, Whos the old man?" You said to everyone while also asking who netero was.

Netero: "Are you the one Menchi passed?" Netero asked while preparing to test something.

Y/n: "Yeah, Unlike these people I actually tried." You said while looking down to lay Todo on the ground.

The moment you look down, Netero immediately dashes toward you and tried to punch you, but you had infinity on so he couldn't reach you.

Y/n: "Huh? What do think your doing old man?" You asked, referring to why netero attacked you out of nowhere.

Netero: "So I was right...

You are his boy, aren't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.9K 40
Satoru had no intention of getting married and hated the idea of it. Y/N adored the idea of getting married one day and loved the idea of finding her...
1.9M 74.8K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
450K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
783K 22.3K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...